UFO over London

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I was waiting for an answer but I'll post this now anyway

At the request of a fellow ATSer, they wanted me to post this video they stumbled upon for them (I don't blame them. People are terrified to post threads lately.....)

This is a UFO that was filmed overhead in London and it appears to be spinning. The video battery died subsequently and the owner of the film, thinks that was due to this crafts' presence.

For me, I am not all that impressed mainly because we all know that military drones will be infiltrating our skies with 30,000 drones fairly soon. But there again, that's supposed to be here in the USA not the UK.

So, do I think this is real?
Yes!
Is this probably a drone? Yup.
But who knows.

Thanks for the opportunity to present this
I can take the beating

MUFON case # 37385
City London

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: typo

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
At the 1:50 minute mark while it was embossed, I am kinda surprised that it appears to be leaning. But it's so hard to tell if that's noise or mass.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Probably just a bug splattered on the eye piece or somthing you could speculate as earth shattering news
I'm thinking reptillian or just maybe a balloon a kid let float away
Just sayin
Don't bite me

Cran

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I'm no expert, and I don't claim to know what the "object" is....but one thing that always sets alarm bells ringing with me is when a youtube poster has nothing....and I mean nothing but UFO videos on his youtube channel.....and the vast majority are "questionable" at the very least.

I'd be very surprised if nobody else managed to capture this from different angles, especially since it was filmed over a major city like London, and in broad daylight......we shall see.

ETA: On watching again could this be a hot air balloon?.....filmed directly underneath it??
edit on 13/4/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I Think it is a UFO, more than likely filled with Reptoids.
I do, I really think this is it!!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
That actually could be a UFO

It looks like it's spinning.
It's black.
It's unidentified.
It's flying.
It's an object.

Maybe it's CGI, but i can't tell.

I did try not to make any spelling errors this time

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Two things I noticed before the video of the UFO even started.

In the case description it states it happened April 1st. Not saying it's an April fools joke, but possible.

2nd. The time it says it happened was 0100 UTC, London is UTC. That is 1 am local time as well, this was filmed during the daylight hours.

As far as the video of the object, not really sure what it is, but not very convincing to me.

Be well.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I like the ufo videos you share. Thanks you. What did the child say?
edit on 13-4-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Looking at videos aren't enough for me anymore. No matter if it's 100% legit or not, it's still fiction since its on the computer. I want to experience something myself.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace

Probably just a bug splattered on the eye piece or somthing you could speculate as earth shattering news
I'm thinking reptillian or just maybe a balloon a kid let float away
Just sayin
Don't bite me

Cran

Nah, I don't bite. But I will totally disagree.

I believe the report. It's usually the substance/contents that's in question.

So when the report came in, via MUFON, that this person was outdoors with their daughter and spotted this....I BELIEVE that.
No reason for me not to.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I'm no expert, and I don't claim to know what the "object" is....but one thing that always sets alarm bells ringing with me is when a youtube poster has nothing....and I mean nothing but UFO videos on his youtube channel.....and the vast majority are "questionable" at the very least.

I'd be very surprised if nobody else managed to capture this from different angles, especially since it was filmed over a major city like London, and in broad daylight......we shall see.

ETA: On watching again could this be a hot air balloon?.....filmed directly underneath it??
edit on 13/4/2012 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

This is from a MUFON report.
We don't know if the owner of this video is the same owner of this YouTube channel.
MUFON videos/reports are open to the public.
But I do know what you mean

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I'm definitely going for "Hot air balloon"

There are loads of companies offering these over London at the moment....here's just two

Go ballooning

and

Adventure balloons

Hate to say it but I think the guy that shot the video told a little white lie about the battery dieing.....I think he just got bored filming the balloon.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
I'm definitely going for "Hot air balloon"

There are loads of companies offering these over London at the moment....here's just two

Go ballooning

and

Adventure balloons

Hate to say it but I think the guy that shot the video told a little white lie about the battery dieing.....I think he just got bored filming the balloon.

Could be.
I don't think so though.
Thanks for contributing just the same

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
They are everywhere LOL, the best time you can see more then just that one is 1:08 one zooms by on the zoom in, before that though if you pay attention, they're zooming everywhere

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
nice find

link   
ahaha, 13 replys in and none of you could tell there was more then one in that video.
edit on 13-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
That actually could be a UFO

It looks like it's spinning.
It's black.
It's unidentified.
It's flying.
It's an object.

Maybe it's CGI, but i can't tell.

I did try not to make any spelling errors this time

You're the best....and we love you!

I doubt it's CGI.

Thanks for using the spell check

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Where did you see more than one?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Could be. I don't think so though. Thanks for contributing just the same

Why don't you think so?

If you filmed a hot air balloon directly beneath it, it would look just like that........and I have shown that there are companies flying these things all over London......what do you think it could be?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join