It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over London

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
Looking at videos aren't enough for me anymore. No matter if it's 100% legit or not, it's still fiction since its on the computer. I want to experience something myself.

I TOTALLY know what you mean.

But if you're ever in south Florida, just look up. Not that they'll blow your mind, but we have these star-sized UFOs zipping about above.

And also?.....be careful what you wish for.

With respect
Human_Alien

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I could go with balloon, except that it just sits there. In "mylar balloon" UFOs they usually drift at least partially with the prevailing wind currents.

There is actually less than a minute of actual footage....if you were filming directly below the hot air balloon.....it would not appear to have moved at all...especially if it were a calm day.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

and yes, if you PAY attention, which none of you have been able to do, you will see MANY UFO's ZOOMING in and out of the VIDEO,
PAY attention?? This is rich coming from someone who failed to see the alien face (0:39) in the window!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
reply to post by Human_Alien

Could be. I don't think so though. Thanks for contributing just the same

Why don't you think so?

If you filmed a hot air balloon directly beneath it, it would look just like that........and I have shown that there are companies flying these things all over London......what do you think it could be?

Because if I consider this was a hot air balloon that means I have to assume these people or person were hoaxing us.

I am NOT going to go there.
Let the Mods do that

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

and yes, if you PAY attention, which none of you have been able to do, you will see MANY UFO's ZOOMING in and out of the VIDEO, they only last 1-3 frames because of how FAST they're going, SO PAY ATTNETION, best EXAMPLE is 1:08, during the zoom in, one ZOOMS BY the UFO thats STATIONARY

So you don't think that they maybe insects?.......you know flying in front of the camera?

Once again, if you go there then you are saying this is a hoax.
This does NOT smell like a hoax.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by dejarmaX

and yes, if you PAY attention, which none of you have been able to do, you will see MANY UFO's ZOOMING in and out of the VIDEO,
PAY attention?? This is rich coming from someone who failed to see the alien face (0:39) in the window!

lol even on 720p i dont see a alien face, i see something in the window though

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I'd be very surprised if nobody else managed to capture this from different angles, especially since it was filmed over a major city like London, and in broad daylight......we shall see.

Argyll... You're the only one to state the bleeding obvious so far... Shame others fail to see it! Oh well, nothing changes..

You know what?

We had a plane crash last week in West Palm Beach and guess what? No one captured it.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
well dude, its not a hot air ballon, because if you notice they're alot, or JUST ONE that moves extremly fast that continues to zoom by.

i for one have NEVER seen a hot airballon go so fast it can make it threw the frame of a camera in 3 and less frames, and that video looked like it was doing at least 20fps so

if its real, we have a problem, thats why its probably not real because there would be alot more videos

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

lol even on 720p i dont see a alien face, i see something in the window though
try 1080p..you'll see it

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Because if I consider this was a hot air balloon that means I have to assume these people or person were hoaxing us. I am NOT going to go there. Let the Mods do that

Well that is very sad.

Why do you have to assume that what is said on a youtube video is the truth?

Weigh up the options:

Alien craft?

Military drone?

Military "secret project"?

CGI?

Youtube hoax?

Hot air balloon?

Faced with those options....or any others you may care to toss into the mix, and given the evidence we have so far.....which do you think is the more likely?.............................and why?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
it only goes to 720.....

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Once again, if you go there then you are saying this is a hoax. This does NOT smell like a hoax.

Not at all..... the fleeting objects mentioned by a couple of other posters are not intrinsic to this video, they are more than likely bugs or birds flying past the camera, and are not part of the "UFO" claimed by the video maker.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Because if I consider this was a hot air balloon that means I have to assume these people or person were hoaxing us. I am NOT going to go there. Let the Mods do that

Well that is very sad.

Why do you have to assume that what is said on a youtube video is the truth?

Weigh up the options:

Alien craft?

Military drone?

Military "secret project"?

CGI?

Youtube hoax?

Hot air balloon?

Faced with those options....or any others you may care to toss into the mix, and given the evidence we have so far.....which do you think is the more likely?.............................and why?

Once again, this is a MUFON report that was upload on YouTube

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

The official title from MUFON is: UFO over London

Not a fleet of UFOs over London.

Perhaps one shouldn't dig too deep!

link   

it only goes to 720.....
If you look in 1080p you'll see they are just bugs! BTW, I was paying attention

link   
looks more like an r/c craft. hard to tell because there is no clear way of determining height and size.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Perhaps one shouldn't dig too deep!
maybe we should say the same to you

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dejarmaX

could be bugs, but there is no 1080p from that video
edit on 13-4-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

You know what? We had a plane crash last week in West Palm Beach and guess what? No one captured it.

Was it hovering, virtually stationary, for god knows how long.....over a major capital city with millions of residents?

Who knows....maybe it was filmed, but camera/phone batteries mysteriously died!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

The official title from MUFON is: UFO over London Not a fleet of UFOs over London. Perhaps one shouldn't dig too deep!

I know.....where did I say there was a fleet of UFO's?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join