It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over London

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It's very hard for me to play these videos in HD. In fact, it's impossible (I share a DSL line with someone else) but I am able to see. Stop. See. Stop. and so on and there does appear to be BUGS that come in and out of the scene.

The only thing that makes me wonder is, the precise location of this object in regards to the buildings. I mean, one couldn't ask for a better vantage point.

But I do believe this is real. But what it is?....remains to be discussed. I don't think it's a balloon. Nor CGI.

I'd go with a drone or even a RC toy. Leaving a bonafided UFO in third place.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by dejarmaX

Originally posted by Argyll

I'd be very surprised if nobody else managed to capture this from different angles, especially since it was filmed over a major city like London, and in broad daylight......we shall see.

Argyll... You're the only one to state the bleeding obvious so far... Shame others fail to see it! Oh well, nothing changes..

You know what?

We had a plane crash last week in West Palm Beach and guess what? No one captured it.

That's not the same is it, Sherlock! A plane in the sky is just a plane until it crashes... When it's crashed is after the effect; of which I'm sure there is much vid footage/ photos etc.. Good try though--10 gold stars for effort

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Once again, this is a MUFON report that was upload on YouTube

I know it was.....but you've put it out there to be discussed....yes?

So I'll ask you again, out of the options I gave in my above post (or any other option you would like to choose)......what do you think the video shows?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Perhaps one shouldn't dig too deep!
maybe we should say the same to you

I take things at surface value then...explore.
I don't start out with an agenda to debunk.
I leave my intuition and common sense for that.

Because for those who don't know me....once you had an experience, it's very hard to look back at this reality the same way with the same restrictions.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I don't start out with an agenda to debunk

No, you start out with an agenda to believe........ how is that different to starting out with an agenda to debunk?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Once again, this is a MUFON report that was upload on YouTube

I know it was.....but you've put it out there to be discussed....yes?

So I'll ask you again, out of the options I gave in my above post (or any other option you would like to choose)......what do you think the video shows?

My gut, knee jerk reaction was: a drone. A friggin spy spinning- Big Brother- you're being watched-so-you-better-not-sneeze-without-permission drone.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 13-4-2012 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I don't start out with an agenda to debunk

No, you start out with an agenda to believe........ how is that different to starting out with an agenda to debunk?

Blame that on my Constitution!!
I was raised to believe in innocence UNTIL proven guilty.

Ya know what? I take that back. It's my conscious that dictates my manner.
I believe until ...........I can't.

I believe you're probably a fair person but you're certainly challenging my belief system though.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

My gut, knee jerk reaction was: a drone. A friggin spy spinning- Big Brother- you're being watched-so-you-better-not-sneeze-without-permission drone.

And you think that nobody else in London....... one of the major cities in the world, with a population of millions.......captured this "drone" with a phone or camera?

Or do you think that people seeing this "object" from a different perspective might have identified it for what it was.....a hot air balloon, something that is seen on a daily basis floating over the city of London?

Which do you think is the more likely scenario?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

That's not the same is it, Sherlock! A plane in the sky is just a plane until it crashes... When it's crashed is after the effect; of which I'm sure there is much vid footage/ photos etc.. Good try though--10 gold stars for effort

You make it sound like UFOs hover long enough for everyone to grab their camera (and perhaps some popcorn) to witness the event.

Who are you to say how long these things are in vision? And even if they;re frequently showing up? So what!?
When they do (see: Billy Meiers) that gets shot to hell too. So there's no winning here.

The plane that crashed last week took a GOOD 5 minutes to fly, circle, stall then crash. By your estimation, that was probably long enough to make some After School Special feature presentation!

Get real!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

And you think that nobody else in London....... one of the major cities in the world, with a population of millions.......captured this "drone" with a phone or camera?

Or do you think that people seeing this "object" from a different perspective might have identified it for what it was.....a hot air balloon, something that is seen on a daily basis floating over the city of London?

Which do you think is the more likely scenario?

Who put you in charge of timing this? Who made you the Human Stop Watch?

So tell me great One...how long was this hovering? So far all we know is it was there for less than 3 minutes.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Who put you in charge of timing this? Who made you the Human Stop Watch? So tell me great One...how long was this hovering? So far all we know is it was there for less than 3 minutes.

I'm going of the video you posted my friend!

And how exactly do we know it was there for less than 3 minutes?......It was there at the start of the video.....and it was there at the end of the video!....remember the mysterious dying battery?......it could have been there for an hour for all we know!

LOL at "great one" though

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

To me you seem to be the kind of person that would seriously take it into consideration if Stan Friedman suggested it's possible that ants are actually alien undercover spies on a recon mission....
The only reason this footage is being discussed here is because the uploader is telling you it's strange! & that's about it really, isn't it!?
In reality the only thing I would find strange (if for a minute I opened my mind & assumed what I'm looking at could be 'something strange actually/ really in the sky for all to see) is why no one else reported it!?!? Now, imo, that would be strange!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

You make it sound like UFOs hover long enough for everyone to grab their camera (and perhaps some popcorn) to witness the event.

Who are you to say how long these things are in vision? And even if they;re frequently showing up? So what!?
When they do (see: Billy Meiers) that gets shot to hell too. So there's no winning here.

The plane that crashed last week took a GOOD 5 minutes to fly, circle, stall then crash. By your estimation, that was probably long enough to make some After School Special feature presentation!

Get real!
you've missed the point! tho i didn't expect you to get the point to start with--- now i know why: a Billy Meier fan. that explains a lot. have fun

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well its Black???? and in England.

Just something to remember about dates......not romantic ones, day ones.

Re: 04-01-2012......In the "Propa" World we say this date as "The Fourth of January 2012."

Its only you Crazy Yanks who have polluted and convoluted true meanings for English and refer to this Incorrectly, as
"April the First 2012."

Like that stupid 911 rubbish....A 911 is a CAR!!!!

The date was The 11th of the 9th (September) 2001.!!!!

Like Driving on the wrong side of the road (watch John Wayne Westerns, They ALL drive on the correct side of the carriage.
Anything to be opposite to your forefathers.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
There's really nowhere to go with this. The resolution is poor. There is an object of some sort in the sky with very little detail. Technically, TECHNICALLY, I say, it's a UFO because we can't friggin' identify it. Personally, I don't see this as a "fake" in the sense of an intentional hoax. It's too lame for that. Nobody is claiming it's full of aliens anyway.

Yet there is all this argument over it. Why? It's not worth arguing about. There's no more data to be gleaned from this. It's over. It's like Seinfeld. It's a show about nothing. This is an argument over pretty much nothing substantial. It has no legs. File it along with thousands of other, "I saw something in the sky" reports. Good effort. No evidence of fakery. Thanks for showing. Whoever took it, good on ya. I dunno. I'm not debunking this. There's something there. But meh? We're really done here.

Next?
edit on 4/13/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
There is an object of some sort in the sky with very little detail. Technically, TECHNICALLY, I say, it's a UFO because we can't friggin' identify it.
you're sure of that? explain why-- TECHNICALLY?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

To me you seem to be the kind of person that would seriously take it into consideration if Stan Friedman suggested it's possible that ants are actually alien undercover spies on a recon mission....
The only reason this footage is being discussed here is because the uploader is telling you it's strange! & that's about it really, isn't it!?
In reality the only thing I would find strange (if for a minute I opened my mind & assumed what I'm looking at could be 'something strange actually/ really in the sky for all to see) is why no one else reported it!?!? Now, imo, that would be strange!

Because people are busy in their lives? And people are affixed to looking down on their electronic gadgets while outdoors?

The entire country was focused the morning of Tuesday, Sept 11 2001 in ONE central place and practically no one took notice of the second plane.

Your reasoning is laughable. So if it's there....and the majority of the people don't notice...therefore it's rendered a hoax.

Brilliant.

Allow me to offer you this video below.

And if you're a TRUE leader (who dictates by principle and experience) and a truthful person overall....be honest in your findings

Tell us what you thought of the video!
And don't forget we all know, liars lie about lying too!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
There's really nowhere to go with this. The resolution is poor. There is an object of some sort in the sky with very little detail. Technically, TECHNICALLY, I say, it's a UFO because we can't friggin' identify it. Personally, I don't see this as a "fake" in the sense of an intentional hoax. It's too lame for that. Nobody is claiming it's full of aliens anyway.

Yet there is all this argument over it. Why? It's not worth arguing about. There's no more data to be gleaned from this. It's over. It's like Seinfeld. It's a show about nothing. This is an argument over pretty much nothing substantial. It has no legs. File it along with thousands of other, "I saw something in the sky" reports. Good effort. No evidence of fakery. Thanks for showing. Whoever took it, good on ya. I dunno. I'm not debunking this. There's something there. But meh? We're really done here.

Next?
edit on 4/13/2012 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

I concur

Thanks for showing up

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

When is it unreasonable to 'consider'?

If Stan Friedman (someone I've met) 'suggests' it's POSSIBLE........

Why not?

I never knew it was possible to be abducted but guess what?.....it's true!

G'day

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Posting my two cents. Only because part of the video grabbed my attention. Reminds me of the UFOs from video footage of NASA's STS-75 Shuttle Mission. Comparison below:

(BOTTOM PICTURE)What you are seeing is the Tethered Satellite System (TSS-1R) with Columbia's Infra Red camera pointed at the satellite. The shuttle is approximately 70-80 nautical miles away from the satellite. The tether of the satellite is approximately 12.8 miles (20.6 kilometers) when fully extended (which it is in the GIF) with the satellite at the top of the rod in the image.

The object behind the tether, the circle object, is estimated at 2 to 5 nautical miles in diameter when factoring in the tethers length and distance the shuttle is away from it.

The tether appears bright because it is giving off UV rays. The camera used is filming in Infra Red because of that.

Video the GIF was taken from:

edit on 13-4-2012 by DragonFire1024 because: add

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join