It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over London

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
How does the water droplet appear then disappear in a nano second?

Explain.

I suppose wind gusts can cause unexplained phenomena. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation
reply to post by thegagefather

The possible dropplet would be on the cell phone camera lense, Not floating in the air. Nice try though. This is a discussion forum, not a pissing contest. ~$heopleNation

It's clearly not on the lense. It moves so freakin fast.

I did pause the video in the beginning, clearly there are gnats flying around.

But there is that one sphere. I can not explain.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Yeah, It is very interesting. Not exactly sure what either could be, just throwing out some possible explanations. I would love for it to be a UFO. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Yeah, It is very interesting. Not exactly sure what either could be, just throwing out some possible explanations. I would love for it to be a UFO. ~$heopleNation

It reflects the sun.

What is this?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I tweaked the colors and brightness myself but can't really figure out what they are. It does appear to have a shadow on the right side when adjusting the brightness. I don't know, weird though. Without a doubt worthy of discussion. ~$heopleNation

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
boring... looks like some kind of surveillance drone.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

You're boring.

Do you want laser beams and stuff?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well that's a real ufo- can't say what it is for sure

Whatever it is it looks of earthly origin, something small (maybe a bit bigger) and light that spins due to wind.

Hardly an alien craft!

As for the battery dying...please

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Sweet Jebus. How did this thread make it onto the front page? Maybe I should make a thread about the mysterious birthmark on my scrotum that resembles Gerald Ford. Seems like they're just randomly grabbing threads and placing them front and center. I didn't notice, but did it say "Important Topic from UFOs and Aliens"? Because that would just be sad.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
By golly, they ARE calling this an "Important Topic"! I've taken a dump and found more compelling UFO footage and subsequent discussion in the toilet afterward. Please, ATS, pull your heads out.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I see nothing that suggests this is other worldy.

The spinning seems to be due to compression, I'm not saying that the balloon isn't spinning, but it would certainly be more exaggerated due to the compressing.

Also, tired of short videos that claim that the UFO killed their battery. Not to be overshadowed by the old, "now my dog is sick" claim.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orkojoker
By golly, they ARE calling this an "Important Topic"! I've taken a dump and found more compelling UFO footage and subsequent discussion in the toilet afterward. Please, ATS, pull your heads out.

Ok. Let's say it's a drone.

But why?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by dimburg

Whatever it is it looks of earthly origin, something small (maybe a bit bigger) and light that spins due to wind.

Small? Spins due to the wind?
Something like this?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Here is the object in a different location.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

reply to post by thegagefather

The possible dropplet would be on the cell phone camera lense, Not floating in the air. Nice try though. This is a discussion forum, not a pissing contest. ~$heopleNation

I'm not having a "pissing contest" sorry if it seems that way.

I'm just defending the OP from your terrible skepticism.

Seriously dude, you showed him a pic or a darth vader droid, and until I called you out on it, you didn't mention that you already KNEW it was a darth vader droid.

What are you trying to accomplish?

To make people think inside the box?

You might be succeeding - but anyone willing to use their eyes and judgement could easily dismiss anything that you've suggested it is.

Skepticism at it's absolute worst.

Do some research.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
The first thing I noticed is that he moved the camera so slowly and steadily towards the object it was ridiculous, even though his description says "quickly pointed the phones camera...".

If my daughter was yelling about a UFO the last thing I would do is gradually pan it into view, that thing would be shaky and blurry and probably fall out of my hands (exaggeration but you know what i mean).

Especially if I am as big of fan as this guy with the youtube channel full of UFO videos.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by dimburg

Small? Spins due to the wind?
Something like this?
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Seriously?

I would expect YOU to at least offer a feasable answer.

I guess the first thing that comes to everyone's mind is the first thing posted on ATS nowadays.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration

LMFAO and a surveillance drone in the middle of a civillian area is boring?

Don't you have to go look at a shadow and call it a demon or something?
edit on 14-4-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
The odds are it's a balloon or some kind of RC toy.

The footage also doesn't lead me to believe otherwise. As for the spinning, this is hard to say, the "movement" looks like a typical distortion brought on by air turbulence which could make things, eg. in a telescope appear "wobbling" or rotating.

The footage is simply too low quality, taken with a camera phone, didn't even know how to zoom etc. it's really nothing more than some "black dot" above London and i think it's wasted time to "speculate" what it is because the footage is just not good enough for a close "analysis". I'd GUESS it's balloon/toy kind of thing.

On a side-note:

I constantly see "footage" where people use an emboss filter...as if an emboss filter would be a good filter to bring out more detail. In fact, i don't think emboss is useful there at all, neither is negativing images. I always wondered why people use those two filters that often.
edit on 14-4-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
As others have already suggested, couldn't this be a balloon?

interesting though...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join