It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thrive posted free on YouTube

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

If you make up hand symbolism and eye symbolism, of course it can be illuminati or whatever you feel like saying!

That "666" BS in every one of those photos is the symbol for OK.
But whatever.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thanks for bringing this to the attention of all. I have watched it and it is very informative, a must see!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I recommend signing up for their newsletter, you only receive emails like a couple a times a month about Fosters important messages in his blog. Then you would have known about this almost a month ago.
www.thrivemovement.com...

Their website is also very informative, and his research confirms my own "research". Every movement should try to come together and work for our common goals.

This movie needs to go viral, the best thing about it is that it is not only filled with doom and gloom which will make most people either depressed or to live in denial. Instead it contains positivity. Only through positivity and peaceful resistance will you achieve a positive and peaceful result.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I haven't watched the whole video but the illuminati can only have control if you let them. Like Bashar says: stop fearful theories; www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

edit on 03/03/2012 by coldlikecustard because: dont worry i carried on watching it pretty much answered the question

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Seen it a while ago when it was available for free the first days (or so I think, don't remember exactly where I saw it).
While some of the stuff is really interesting and the governments should answer some questions about it (like the cancer treatment, Tesla's inventions and such) I could not see how the crop circles fit in the big picture.
I mean, yep, the 3D animations of the crop circles definately make sense, but in my opinion those were better used in another movie about ET intelligence or something like that.
I have no doubts that some crop circles are not explainable with drunk students on wooden planks, but it just has nothing to do with TPTB taking over the world.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Thanks for the post, I watched it, and it was alright, but honestly the guy looks too much like a BUSH to me for me to believe he has no agenda, which was a major turn off for me. That being said I dont know much about him, but i do know he charged 5 bucks for the video and bootlegs kept coming out so he made it free to make himself look good, at least he is smart non the less, but that could be good or bad.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by tianvay
Seen it a while ago when it was available for free the first days (or so I think, don't remember exactly where I saw it).
While some of the stuff is really interesting and the governments should answer some questions about it (like the cancer treatment, Tesla's inventions and such) I could not see how the crop circles fit in the big picture.
I mean, yep, the 3D animations of the crop circles definately make sense, but in my opinion those were better used in another movie about ET intelligence or something like that.
I have no doubts that some crop circles are not explainable with drunk students on wooden planks, but it just has nothing to do with TPTB taking over the world.

Thanks, tian. I thought it was only me. Though it was very informative, there were a couple places where I still said to myself, Huh?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dtaonats
reply to post by petrus4

Thanks for the post, I watched it, and it was alright, but honestly the guy looks too much like a BUSH to me for me to believe he has no agenda, which was a major turn off for me.

Sam Worthington looks and sounds like George W. Bush, as well, and that doesn't mean he's evil. There are going to be people out there who look like George W. Bush, but that resemblance, by itself, doesn't automatically make them bad people.

That being said I dont know much about him, but i do know he charged 5 bucks for the video and bootlegs kept coming out so he made it free to make himself look good, at least he is smart non the less, but that could be good or bad.

I thought of this as well, I admit; that maybe the only real reason why he's made the movie free, is to make himself look good because he knew people would want that.

None of those sorts of things really bother me, though; because Thrive fundamentally has a good message, and contains a lot of stuff that I want people to see. I think free energy and alternative cancer cures are things that people really need to learn about; and if Foster Gamble wants to make some money, while he is telling people about those things, then as far as I am concerned, that's fine.

Truthfully I would have been happier if he'd made Thrive freely downloadable from the start, but he has now, and that is the important thing. I also acknowledge that he is an older man, so he is probably not used to the idea of things being given away for free on the Internet. Most people his age assume that everything has to cost money; the idea that things online don't need to, and that people online actually prefer it if they don't, is a relatively new concept, that he probably has needed some time to get used to.
edit on 14-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Posted a few days ago but never got going. Glad you reposted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This is brilliant.

The way it is put across to the viewer is easily digestible even maybe if it's a little cheesy with the 'navigator.'
Nothing to sinister but it gives you a clear picture.

Definitely thought invoking

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I have to admit, OP...
This doc looked iffy at first.
Especially the first 10 mins, where you first start seeing the CGI effects... That irked me a little.

But at minute 15... My god, I was hooked.

I'd have to say this is one of the best documentaries I've ever seen. Very eye-opening, even to someone who's been looking into all of the included subjects for years.

It's like Zeitgeist, except there's no overtone of anger, and there's a much smaller bias(all things are biased, do not take this out of context). Plus, the sources seem more credible, the interviewees seem more insightful, and last but certainly not least - they make it seem like mankind advancing into a greater state than we're in right now is totally possible..

Plus... Citations for EVERYTHING? EVERYTHING?!

I think I'm in love with the Venus Project.

Thank you times a million, OP.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by dtaonats
reply to post by petrus4

Thanks for the post, I watched it, and it was alright, but honestly the guy looks too much like a BUSH to me for me to believe he has no agenda, which was a major turn off for me.

Sam Worthington looks and sounds like George W. Bush, as well, and that doesn't mean he's evil. There are going to be people out there who look like George W. Bush, but that resemblance, by itself, doesn't automatically make them bad people.

That being said I dont know much about him, but i do know he charged 5 bucks for the video and bootlegs kept coming out so he made it free to make himself look good, at least he is smart non the less, but that could be good or bad.

I thought of this as well, I admit; that maybe the only real reason why he's made the movie free, is to make himself look good because he knew people would want that.

None of those sorts of things really bother me, though; because Thrive fundamentally has a good message, and contains a lot of stuff that I want people to see. I think free energy and alternative cancer cures are things that people really need to learn about; and if Foster Gamble wants to make some money, while he is telling people about those things, then as far as I am concerned, that's fine.

Truthfully I would have been happier if he'd made Thrive freely downloadable from the start, but he has now, and that is the important thing. I also acknowledge that he is an older man, so he is probably not used to the idea of things being given away for free on the Internet. Most people his age assume that everything has to cost money; the idea that things online don't need to, and that people online actually prefer it if they don't, is a relatively new concept, that he probably has needed some time to get used to.
edit on 14-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

OP.. If someone says "he looks similar to Bush, he can't be trusted" and that someone is serious...
You should immediately begin disregarding most of if not everything they've said.

Also, if they can't grasp the concept that things, especially travel, film, production, CGI, interviews with PHd's, hotel cost, food, etc. cost money, and people don't work for free - not even most humanitarians...

Then I doubt they'll ever listen to reason.

(sarcasm inbound)

You know... In the right light... He sort of looks like... the DEVIL!

Two side notes: When does ANYBODY just give their own stuff away for free on the internet? They don't. You steal it... -_- It's almost painful typing this.

And second - did they even talk about cures for cancer? Maybe I was going to the bathroom
edit on 14-4-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-4-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Keep those stars and flags coming, guys. We're already on the front page, but at the bottom, and I want ATS' top headline to be something positive for a change!

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by seenavv
I've looked into the suggestion that he is actually part of TPTB and has set to corrupt the truth movement with new age concepts and holes in his overall presentation (such as making people pay for the film, and the fact that he is heir of Proctor & Gamble)

So far, I doubt it...

he sets the record straight IMO and talks about everything from 9/11 to Proctor & Gamble creating the RFID, money system, UFO coverup, all seeing eye, bringing guests like David Icke on the show, and now releasing his movie for free!

also:

What's the meaning behind the Thrive poster? Is it some kind of Illuminati symbolism?

The woman in the poster is removing the blindfold that has been put on her, representing humanity waking up. Though we can see the similarity, there was no intention to represent the all-seeing eye or any other Illuminati symbolism here or anywhere else in the film or website.

How is Foster related to Procter and Gamble?

Foster is the great, great grandson of James Gamble, the founder of Procter & Gamble. He is in no way associated with the running of the multi-national company that exists today. Foster has participated on his own and with various family initiatives to change company policy with regard to issues such as animal testing and pollution. Foster used the time he was afforded by inheriting enough money to research issues that most people don’t have time to pursue. He and Kimberly have invested eight years of uncompensated time and $4.5 million of their own money, (in partnership with individual investors who invested an additional $2.5 million) to make the THRIVE film and website to help empower a self-creating movement that aims to empower a world where all can thrive. Procter & Gamble has not funded THRIVE or any part of it. We welcome people checking the validity of this statement with Procter & Gamble directly.

honestly... I mean my great great grandfather was once actually head of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (now known as BP).... does that mean I'm part of the same line of corrupt behavior/ association that potentially ran through my family? No, its correlation, not causation
edit on 13-4-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

I'm sorry but that's absolute BS. Of course they're going to say it's not meant to be illuminati symbolism and meant to "symbolize the world waking up". This, like the "Zeitgeist Movement", are complete hi-jackings of the true awakening taking place and just more chaos.

Here we have another "movement" that has been conjured up. So now we have, the "Thrive Movement", AND the "Zeitgeist Movement". Really? How many movements do we need? Both projects filled with new world order agenda and Illuminati symbolism. Numerology, subliminal all seeing eye/pyramids, it's got it all. Both projects do, I've studied them.

This is just another dis-info psyop just like Zeitgeist (zeitgeist = new world order movement/Venus Project).

Of course he had David Icke on, he should not be trusted, he is probably a shill. So is Alex Jones. As a matter of fact, you'd be hard pressed to find a genuine truther/freedom fighter nowa days, everyones compromised it seems. But there are a few out there.

Also, the release date for this film was 11-11-11. That's the most blatant red flag of all time. This is an orgasmic date and number for the Illuminati. 11 is the most powerful number for them, and has powerful meaning. This is why 9/11 was done when it was done. 11. And the towers represent 11. I could go on.

I made a thread about this here.
edit on 14-4-2012 by ProphetOfZeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProphetOfZeal
I'm sorry but that's absolute BS. Of course they're going to say it's not meant to be illuminati symbolism and meant to "symbolize the world waking up". This, like the "Zeitgeist Movement", are complete hi-jackings of the true awakening taking place and just more chaos.

Here we have another "movement" that has been conjured up. So now we have, the "Thrive Movement", AND the "Zeitgeist Movement". Really? How many movements do we need? Both projects filled with new world order agenda and Illuminati symbolism. Numerology, subliminal all seeing eye/pyramids, it's got it all. Both projects do, I've studied them.

This is just another dis-info psyop just like Zeitgeist (zeitgeist = new world order movement/Venus Project).

Of course he had David Icke on, he should not be trusted, he is probably a shill. So is Alex Jones. As a matter of fact, you'd be hard pressed to find a genuine truther/freedom fighter nowa days, everyones compromised it seems. But there are a few out there.

Also, the release date for this film was 11-11-11. That's the most blatant red flag of all time. This is an orgasmic date and number for the Illuminati. 11 is the most powerful number for them, and has powerful meaning. This is why 9/11 was done when it was done. 11. And the towers represent 11. I could go on.

I made a thread about this here.

1. Not everything is a conspiracy. Have you thought that maybe this man is just trying to do what he can to make a difference? What have you done, outside of making arrogant, pessimistic postings on an online forum?

2. There can be truth in a message, even if parts of a message aren't necessarily true. (see: religion)

3. A new world order wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing, if it was carried out under a spirit of love. If you haven't noticed, the old way of doing things isn't working so well.

To the OP: Star & Flag, Thanks for posting this. I had been wanting to watch the documentary, but didn't feel like paying money. I agree that ATS could use some more uplifting front-page stories.

edit on 15-4-2012 by ddaniel because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A mind opening, well researched documentary.

I enjoyed it a lot, we watched in a pub one night, and bought 2 dvds to pass around.. all my close friends really enjoyed it... and now it's Free, which makes it a must watch!

I can't wait until some real genius decides to do the right thing and release means of production of free energy device..... for Free.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Author John Robbins, Other Progressives Denounce ‘Thrive’
The Santa Cruz–based author is joined by Deepak Chopra and others in a statement distancing themselves from the film.

www.santacruz.com...

from John Robbins:

“We are a group of people who were interviewed for and appear in the movie Thrive, and who hereby publicly disassociate ourselves from the film.

Thrive is a very different film from what we were led to expect when we agreed to be interviewed. We are dismayed that we were not given a chance to know its content until the time of its public release. We are equally dismayed that our participation is being used to give credibility to ideas and agendas that we see as dangerously misguided.

We stand by what each of us said when we were interviewed. But we have grave disagreements with some of the film’s content and feel the need to make this public statement to avoid the appearance that our presence in the film constitutes any kind of endorsement.

Signatories (in alphabetical order)

Deepak Chopra

Duane Elgin

Amy Goodman

Paul Hawken

Edgar Mitchell

John Perkins

John Robbins

Elisabet Sahtouris

Vandana Shiva

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

We are unsure as to whether you are aware that this posting is in breach of copyright, as it is offering our content to people for free, without the consent of the copyright owners - us - and without informing the viewers of this fact.

While we can assure you that we share your passion for getting THRIVE into the hands of every single person on our beloved planet, we also believe that deception and theft are fundamentally unethical and that your posting it undermines the integrity required for us to create a world where all people can really thrive.

We understand that many Internet-based movies are free, and we are introducing THRIVE not only as a critically important artifact, based on its message, but also as a breakthrough shift in the way money flows in our society.

Are you exhausted by watching massive, global corporations acquire and consume all the wealth in the world while harming both people and planet along the way? Are you tired of hearing about (and perhaps experiencing personally) one incredible project after another being stifled by 'lack of funds' and the scarcity model embedded within our current systems?

We are. And after putting 8 years of round-the-clock, life-risking work and millions of dollars into THRIVE, we aim to be a prime example for changing this system. We believe our work has value, and that it is important for valuable work to be compensated - ours and everyone's.

For our project to be self-sustaining we need to exchange value sufficiently with those who watch the movie. We feel that we are offering THRIVE at very fair prices. Besides the rentals and DVDs, people can see it for free in countless house parties and public screenings in ten languages around the world. We poured decades of research and coherence into the website, which we are also offering for free. In addition, people can use the film to create fund-raising screenings for their organizations.

We trust that you will remove this post from your YouTube Channel within the next 6 hours. If you do not elect to do this, then we will file a copyright infringement report that may result in your account being disabled on the platform in question. We truly do not want to find ourselves in a situation where we have to invest more resources into this and you find yourself suffering as a consequence.

We believe creating new business models for global transformation is critical, and we appreciate your participation in this endeavor. Thank you for helping to create a world where everyone can thrive.

Sincerely,

Foster Gamble

Apparently someone had this sent to them, as part of their takedown notice, because they'd put a free copy of Thrive up on YouTube. This was done before the ThriveMovement channel put its' own copy of the film up themselves. I just found this. Interesting, and probably something to take into consideration.

Before anyone accuses Foster of being a fraud here though, remember that he does assert belief in the philosophy of Ludwig von Mises at the end of his film; so whether you advocate Capitalism or not, he isn't being inconsistent.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join