It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thrive posted free on YouTube

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I watched it awhile ago and it is a lot like other documentaries that are out there so I suspect that this millionaire is trying to cash in on the awakening movement.

I also found all the talk about the Taurus as odd.

You see the Taurus is not just a donut shape it is also the bull.

And there are people that worship the bull.

I do think there is a major unbalance of money and power, and if that were to change we could all be better off.

Plus it kind of sucks to live in a world where everything is profit driven, no cheap/free energy, possibly no cures for cancer or AIDS because it’s not profitable to cure things that people spend a lot of money just to treat, and no innovation is allowed if it will hurt the profits of big business. Oh and it sucks to live in a world with so many long drawn out wars. Do you think profit might have something to do with all the war? You bet.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well how do you like that for proof of ET contact if it is true. 27:00 minutes in.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Torus is not equal to Taurus.

They are homophones, but that doesn't make them the same.

Any assertion that they are related can be thrown out.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
deleting double-post
edit on 13-4-2012 by fourthmeal because: deleting double-post

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
People. Get motivated. Change your lives. Change your thoughts. Think differently. Be brave and let go of the past. Embrace the new you every day.

see into your selves and each other. Listen to your inner truth. Become the peaceful warriors we are already. We are as one. I love you.

Hope is your point of view. See it. That is step one. Believe. That is step two. Do every day. That is step 3. See what you have done. That is step 1.

I love you.
edit on 13-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I liked the movie for the simple way it presents much of the information. Of course us here at ATS are very familiar with most of what is in this movie, but it is perfect to show to folks not yet awake, as it is a good starting point. I just wish they would have left the Torus portion out or possibly moved it to later in the movie instead of right up front. While I understand the Torus concept, it can come off a little new-agey to the lay-person, whereas most of the other info can be fairly mind-blowing to that same lay-person.

It should be the first step for people just entering the rabbit hole. Kind of like the warning to keep hands and arms inside the rollercoaster at all times, right before you take off on a wild ride.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Wow! Just wow! Many thanks for contributing and sharing this piece of information with us. This video covers numerous subjects already talked about on above top secret and is just so well organized.

A new interest has been sparked within me to search for more and more information and share it with the world.

Once again, many thanks!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Nice!

I've been looking for it for a while now..So thank you for sharing it with us OP.

S&F

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
just looked it up on netflix but they dont have it.
i want to watch it but my comp. is slow with this stuff.
but i started it but i wont be able to start watching it for an hour!
thanx for the link though,i'm sure i'll enjoy it!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Awesome! I am so glad to see him release this. I have told many people about it, but many were reluctant to pay the money.

I can't wait to watch it again. Thanks for the notification!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
It certainly makes you think if nothing else.

The way it is presented also is quite logical and if people take the time to look can see what he is trying to explain in real terms. It's there every day, right there in our faces, but people still choose not to notice or cry foul that the guy is making money, and that is his agenda.

I guess brainwashing runs deep in all cirlces.

I just hope people wake up for their own sakes before it is too late, and this is a good place to start.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Thank you for the link! I will continue watching tommorw! There are no problems in this link! Goodnight! Amy in NC

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

I don't understand? If every claim in this documentary is true and verifiable, then why aren't these banks and the owners being seized for treason? No matter what country these banks are in, trying to overthrow any government (doesn't matter if it's by force or manipulation) must be called treason. Right?

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I can't honestly say I have ever heard of this movie, looks interesting, thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I don't think I'm going to state this well but I'll try.

One of the messages I really relate to from this documentary is = don't be equal.

That doesn't necessarily mean you should be more or less than others, just don't ever ever be equal to everyone else.

Think for yourself. Be yourself. STOP CARING WHAT OTHERS THINK OF YOU. Don't care what your family, friends, anyone who's directly involved in your life thinks of you, don't be swayed anymore by their opinion. LET IT GO. Does that mean be selfish, no, not at all. Just never ever give up WHO YOU ARE - for them.

Being YOU - and only you - sets a standard for truth in all your relationships. It also takes doubt away from why the people in your life are in your life. But that's another subject. Back to the point...

Once you're free from that mid set? From caring what others think of you? Real freedom starts.

From first hand experience I can tell you - to accomplish this? It takes a lot a sack. A LOT. Fighting the perceptions of others, fighting your own perceptions. BUT - once you finally get free from the prison of 'what everyone else thinks'? You just can't believe what freedom taste like.

In the same vein it's scary. It's scary to look at others - the 'suits' I call them - those that absolutely must have to walk, talk, dress, act, eat and BE like everyone else, male or female. It's downright scary watching sheep in motion.

And be prepared for it being lonely. You know you're not them. They know you're not them. And there's no middle ground. The 'suits' will do all they can to malign you, condemn you, make you feel even more an outcast. Because you are an outcast. And you scare them. It's not pretty.

But is it worth it? You bet. It's the true reality pill. Just being you.

peace
edit on 14-4-2012 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
I enjoyed the video, was also glad he was upfront about proctor and gamble.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
1 eye symbolism and 666 hand sign. That is all i came across searching for TPTB hints. It could be a coincidence wich most likely is!

See some:
666 hand sign examples

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
He's so right. We can and must do better. We have to. This is not the best we can do, and I've always held out the hope that you can't keep the human spirit down by economics, with lies, or with bullets and bombs...all the things that a very few people who have hoarded almost all of this mass false "wealth" that they themselves created are trying to do because they know it's false and they know people see and they know you can't really fight the human spirit...creativity, decency, and good. You can stifle it for awhile, throw up smokescreens, kill a human, capitalize on and use things like class, religion, racism, and hate, but you can't kill what's real at the core.

reply to post by jiggerj

Yes, what they're doing is treason by one definition and evil by another.

edit on 4/14/2012 by ~Lucidity because: typo

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Lost me at "World of Warcraft", Jerry...

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
this is amazing news

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join