learn more

Thrive posted free on YouTube

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
+23 more 
posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Not a bootleg. It's the real deal, on their official channel, at up to 720p resolution.

Hopefully now, some of us can stop claiming that Foster is purely in it for the money/(insert nefarious agenda here). My guess is that, yes, he probably wanted to make a certain amount of money from it, or at least break even, but now that he's perhaps done that, he's gone ahead and put the movie up for the rest of us.

As I've said before, this movie is to the Truth Movement, as World of Warcraft was to MMORPGs. It's the proverbial coming out party. Foster Gamble has helped David Icke become mainstream.

Thrive takes what a lot of us have known for close to the last decade, and puts it in a format and language where normal bluepills can watch it in their living rooms without experiencing seizures in response. This is what you can show Grandma without scarring her for life, unlike Ben Stewart or Alex Jones.
edit on 13-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Thanks for that!

I shall watch it now!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up. I'll take a look at it and be back later...
It looks interesting for sure.

peace

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by faryjay
Thanks for that!

I shall watch it now!

Do. Show it to other people you know, as well. Friends, relatives, everyone you can. It has an extremely important message.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

Thanks. No idea what it's about, but I'll watch it because I'm bored. Maybe I'll learn sumthin'.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I've watched a few months ago and it summarizes what we've been discussing here on ATS for a few years now. He does a good job in putting it all together for those people who do not frequent this website. I thought it was well done!

Thanks for the YT link!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Right on!

I have seen a shorter version.

When he turns the crop circles into 3D, it makes total sense.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
It is really a well put together doc...

I would say its a mix between Endgame, Zeitgeist Addendum, and Ancient Aliens... Perfect for ATS

I personally dont venture into the alien/crop circle areas... but it sure was interesting and thought provoking...

If your on the fence about watching it... just do it

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I've looked into the suggestion that he is actually part of TPTB and has set to corrupt the truth movement with new age concepts and holes in his overall presentation (such as making people pay for the film, and the fact that he is heir of Proctor & Gamble)

So far, I doubt it...

he sets the record straight IMO and talks about everything from 9/11 to Proctor & Gamble creating the RFID, money system, UFO coverup, all seeing eye, bringing guests like David Icke on the show, and now releasing his movie for free!

also:

What's the meaning behind the Thrive poster? Is it some kind of Illuminati symbolism?

The woman in the poster is removing the blindfold that has been put on her, representing humanity waking up. Though we can see the similarity, there was no intention to represent the all-seeing eye or any other Illuminati symbolism here or anywhere else in the film or website.

www.thrivemovement.com...

How is Foster related to Procter and Gamble?

Foster is the great, great grandson of James Gamble, the founder of Procter & Gamble. He is in no way associated with the running of the multi-national company that exists today. Foster has participated on his own and with various family initiatives to change company policy with regard to issues such as animal testing and pollution. Foster used the time he was afforded by inheriting enough money to research issues that most people don’t have time to pursue. He and Kimberly have invested eight years of uncompensated time and $4.5 million of their own money, (in partnership with individual investors who invested an additional $2.5 million) to make the THRIVE film and website to help empower a self-creating movement that aims to empower a world where all can thrive. Procter & Gamble has not funded THRIVE or any part of it. We welcome people checking the validity of this statement with Procter & Gamble directly.

www.thrivemovement.com...

honestly... I mean my great great grandfather was once actually head of the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (now known as BP).... does that mean I'm part of the same line of corrupt behavior/ association that potentially ran through my family? No, its correlation, not causation
edit on 13-4-2012 by seenavv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I started watching it
and around the 5:30 mark
he talks about this thing he calls
a Navigator .... he say's it will help
him travel thru time & space....

I understand that it is just for
the sake of the Doc but it comes
off very Disney & kinda hokie ....

I will watch it in full
the basic message so far
i can agree with .... just not so sure about the delivery

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I thought it was a well put together documentory. I also think it is a great one for showing to people who may not know or see the things we do here on ATS. I am trying to get one of my old teachers to show it to her students. I think this guy has a great way of explaining the information in a rational manner that can be accepted by more people.

Going to watch it again tonight myself. Thanks for posting.
edit on 13/4/12 by usmc0311 because: added material

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
So this is a documentary about current scenarios that isnt a doom and gloom movie?

I'm so in!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
So this is a documentary about current scenarios that isnt a doom and gloom movie?

Well, yes. The question is asked; "HTF did this happen?!" After that, though, the focus is completely on proposed solutions.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by petrus4

thats awesome.. I'm going to check this out when I get home.... you grabbed me with the line about "not like jones"

made me side smile!
edit on 13-4-2012 by DrNotforhire because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
There is one other thing that this thread has reminded me of, because I'm currently at the point where Thrive is talking about this.

In March of 2011, my grandfather died of a combination of cancer and renal complications, at the age of 94. On the website www.ahealedplanet.net... I had previously read Wade Frazier's account of Gaston Neissens, a French man who had invented a cancer treatment which he called 714X. Although it was expensive, I had been going to pay for a course of this treatment for my grandfather, but I made the mistake of bringing it up with my mother; although I realise now that my grandfather would have been averse to it as well. Unfortunately, he was an adamant materialist, and held a high (and in my opinion, deeply misguided) degree of reverence for conventional medical science.

My mother yelled at me for the suggestion, for reasons I will never understand, adamantly telling me that, "he's had a good run!" My grandfather died less than three days after we had the conversation.

The medicine might not have been able to do anything for him at all, or if it could, might not have been able to help that quickly. I don't know. All I do know is, that I might have had a chance to at least make his final hours more comfortable, if nothing else.

That is part of the way the world currently is, that I want to change.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
Right on!

I have seen a shorter version.

When he turns the crop circles into 3D, it makes total sense.

And no dumb pranksters are smart enough to think THAT deeply on what kind of crop circles to make. It blew me away!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Nicely! S+F! It's cool to see people like this when they put stuff out there for free! I'll have to watch this later when I have some time for sure!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
is this a cult promotional video. if so, i prefer not to drink the kool-aid.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
is this a cult promotional video. if so, i prefer not to drink the kool-aid.

I drank the kool aid. Free kool aid isn't something I'm about to pass up. I just kept my head down when the form was being passed around for recruitment signatures.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I watched it (torrents for me, 720p) and while I liked it a lot, I feel that there are some definite problems with misinformation.

If you watch the movie you also need to go to the debunking sites about Thrive, for a full counterpoint. At that point then you'll at least have both sides of it. I dislike the debunking site's attack on things that are presented in the movie as opinion, but I also dislike the opinions that were in the movie stated as FACT. Opinions are opinions, and facts are facts, they should stay that way.

The movie needed to be more carefully fact-checked (for those parts that were presented as fact), and I guess according to the posters in the debunking articles, that didn't happen. Some comments in the debunking site actually claim to be from people that were part of the movie, and that despite their urging for various parts to be re-written for correctness, they were not. I can cite details if needed here, but a quick cursory glance at some of the comments in the debunking site should be enough to find what I'm talking about.

My thing is, for such a ground-breaking movie, the fact-checking mission should have been top priority to nail its credibility down as STRONG, not as it is now, which is debatable. I mean, what can you say when a grouping of the interviewees on the site all banded together and DISASSOCIATED themselves from the movie?? That's not good!

I still loved the message, but I just wish over and over that it was presented after all the facts were checked and re-checked for provable, verifiable evidence. I mean, he even mis-quoted Kissinger, and he mis-directed people about how a certain free energy device works. Unnecessary and it destroys credibility! If you swing for the fences, you better be prepared for the consequences when the ball is missed.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join