It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

If I, a white man and a member of the US armed forces, am asked to lead a line of non-whites into a furnace, I will gladly die trying to defend them. My heart is just too big to even think of the alternative. Now let's hear what you guys think.

While this is honourable, I'm afraid I have news for you, my friend. As an autistic individual, and thus someone who would have gone into the ovens in the 1940s, had I been alive at the time, (Asperger was an informant to the Nazis, and some of the children he diagnosed were gassed) it isn't just going to be us freaks...the autistic, the disabled, the Jews, the gays, the gypsies...who get it, this time.

When the FEMA camps start up in America, Whitey is going to finally get his own turn...not just at dishing it out, but also at taking it. The beautiful people, this time, are not going to be exempt. Nobody is.

The cabal's target for population reduction, is 95%.
edit on 13-4-2012 by petrus4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by wWizard

Well, they figure anyone with a welfare mentality is the weight that must be lifted, so even poor white or other will be lead to damnation as well.

I dont know, interesting thoughts and life you have there.

thank my stars im not on welfare or food stamps or any other aide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! why cant they dump the sap suckers in the containment centers.

How many paydays or illness/injury/disease are you from needing some type of "aide?"
---
I think this would be more about class warfare than anything.. if it's about something that is.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Has anyone read The Disuniting of America? In the book , races turn on each other and it is all out war and the fall of America. Thats what came to mind after reading your post. Thanks for sharing!!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I cna't see the Blacks and hispanics allieing with each other.
Hispanics are more prejudused against blacks than white americans were in the 1930s deep south.

Just don't see them combining forces

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The government is evil and stupid but not stupid enough to make it obvious that they wil exterminate anyone with dark skin. Different religions? Maybe. Different political ideas? Possibly. But race seems too far fetched by this point. Of course, I can't take anything you're saying as a total truth or a total lie. I feel you will understand that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

ICE's primary mission is to promote homeland security and public safety through the criminal and civil enforcement of federal laws governing border control, customs, trade, and immigration. The agency has an annual budget of more than $5.7 billion dollars, primarily devoted to its two principal operating components - Homeland Security Investigations (HSI) and Enforcement and Removal Operations (ERO).

www.ice.gov...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
To me, whats REALLY horrifying and more probable is having thousands of displaced Americans after a natural disaster or act of war with nowhere to go if not a fema facility. Let the New Madrid let go and see what happens.

Or not.. I live on the New Madrid.. LOL!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Quick update- cops have just shot an apparrently unarmed asian man on live TV. 8 cops fired 90 rounds and he's dead. So we got trayvon to get the blacks rioting, now we got abdul arian to get the asians going. Not sure where this leaves the OP's theory.

EDIT- forgot to mention it was in LA
edit on 13-4-2012 by freebornman because: forgot to give loca
tion

EDIT 2 forgot link www.dailymail.co.uk...[edit by]edit on 13-4-2012 by freebornman because: forgot to include relevant link

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thank you for warning people, although you risk yourself, you're doing the right thing. It just seems so unbelievable even though it is probably true.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by trjack35
Thank you for warning people, although you risk yourself, you're doing the right thing. It just seems so unbelievable even though it is probably true.

I've known about the camps for years. They're common knowledge to anyone who can be bothered looking up such things.

The OP is also actually mistaken, in that he thinks that they're only going to be used against minorities. What he doesn't realise is, that the claim that they will only be used against minorities, is what will be used to persuade Americans to initially tolerate the camps' existence.

America's racism will be used against her.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
What you are believing and others are lead to believe by MEDIA is that America is divided along race lines.. color or culture. The reality is that the majority of Americans dont care about race. They wont fight in a race war. Its fine and dandy to hate who you want to.. thats everyones freedom to do... but to actually fight, kill, incarcerate? Nope. The majority of Americans are NOT that breed of racist as you see spouted on TV and in other media. Its manufactured and I cant believe people are buying into it. Not to mention the number of us who are not either black or white.. and the issues between the hispanic community and the black community are well known. This is all manufactured and to believe this race war or ethnic cleansing BS is just nuts.

If they were supposed to be used against whites.. good luck. Minorities arent blabbering monkies who follow a leader like mindless drones.. thats insulting and Im speaking of as a minority! "Minorities" wouldnt tolerate white only incarceration. You think minorities arent aware of civil liberties and the notion of freedom in this country? We would just stand back and allow that to happen? Insulting.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The only problem I see here can be summed up by a very famous quote;

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. (Author unknown)

The American people are very well armed. Large concentrations of the population have access to arms and ammunition, both legal and black Market.

I don't think the morale of the military could withstand a battle with the American public.
edit on 13-4-2012 by sdocpublishing because: Spelling and grammer

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. (Author unknown)

The American people are very well armed. Large concentrations of the population have access to arms and ammunition, both legal and black Market.

I don't think the morale of the military could withstand a battle with the American public.
edit on 13-4-2012 by sdocpublishing because: Spelling and grammer

Especially when a huge portion of the military will refuse orders if ordered to fire on an American citizen... regardless of what the country haters say.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by timetothink

The New Century Foundation is nonprofit organization founded in 1994 to study immigration and race relations. From 1994 to 1999 its activities received considerable funding by the Pioneer Fund,[1][2][3] and has been described as a white supremacist group.[4]

The organization is headed by founder Jared Taylor and is known primarily for publishing American Renaissance. Taylor advocates voluntary segregation as a natural expression of racial solidarity while denying that his views constitute white supremacism. Viewing societal problems as racial and religious in nature, Taylor upholds racial homogeneity as the key to peaceful coexistence. He sees Japan as an exemplar of a racially homogenous society, and views Asians generally as genetically superior in intelligence to whites. He also view whites as genetically superior in intelligence to blacks.[5][6]

en.wikipedia.org...

You qouted a racist group.

And you referenced a far left Huff Post professor/author and Soros propagandist...

www.carolmswain.net...
www.huffingtonpost.com...
twitter.com...#!/carolmswain/statuses/163835616671449090

You really should validate you're own references when calling an organization racist...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I will gladly stand with black people in defence of there race but if they start attacking white people,then no i wont allow it

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Highly unlikely this would come to fruition. So, if it becomes a race war, we have Canadians coming to aid us and Mexico coming to raid us?! FEMA has a bigger plan in mind than a race war. Class warfare is where my money is and my M-16!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
One ironic problem the OP and others succumb to, is that while MSM is not always an accurate source of information, it's also an information overload - an over-dramatized bit of "real life entertainment." For that's all news is. Do you think it's for our benefit? It's a business. And they will put anything on the air if it has shock value. And blow it out of proportion.. badly.

This one case similar to previous cases - do you REALLY think it's causing that much mass hatred between races? It's not, you know. Do you feel any different for your white friends if you are black? Or your black friends if you are Hispanic? Not likely. The VAST MAJORITY of people of any race are not going to get "outraged" by this. They realize it's blown out of proportion - or that one person's actions don't color their entire existence. Even in your "worst case" scenarios, like the riot in LA, it was.. one city. And the majority of the rioting had nothing to do with the King case - it was simply people with no values taking advantage of the situation. There was no martial law there.. there will be none now. There is no massive outbreak of "racial tension," no matter what the MSM tries to feed you.

So no.. I don't buy into this theory. Of course, I think the entire premise of some "evil" people trying to "take over the world" is ludicrous, and the NWO idea is full of rubbish and horrible logic.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdocpublishing

I'll give you another quote.

Military tactics are like unto water; for water in its natural course runs away from high places and hastens downwards.

So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.

-- Sun Tzu, The Art of War 6:29-30

Anyone wanting to conquer America would not engage its citizenry head on, on the ground. That would be foolish. It would not necessarily be foolish tactically, but it would be exceptionally so from the standpoint of publicity. So that is not how you go about it.

You identify the enemy's weaknesses. Whether or not the entire citizenry is armed, the only people whose real spirit is concerned and engaged with the protection of their liberty, are Vietnam veterans. There is nobody within America who cares about freedom to the extent that they do, who is under 50.

So you target the veterans. You invent organisations like the Department of Homeland Security. Then you circulate any reports you have in the media, of said veterans being violent towards members of law enforcement. Given that said veterans often are genuinely mentally ill, such incidents will inevitably occur, with greater or lesser degrees of frequency. So you use those reports to depict the veterans as insane, to label them as domestic terrorists, and to poison the rest of the public against them.

You break down the people. You don't do it militarily. You don't have to. Instead, you create a scenario where the entire country becomes full of prepackaged consumer products, of various kinds. You make sure that everyone eats take away food for every meal. Nobody cooks for himself. You make sure that people care more about television programs like American Idol, than about engaging in knitting or other crafts, which not only would improve the people's skills, but would give them useful, comparitively inexpensive products for their own use at the end of it.

The last thing you want is for them to be independent. That is the very thing you are trying to remove. So you create games for them, video games, and other such things, where they can waste all of their time; become more and more socially detached, isolated, and cut off...and utterly servile and helpless.

You make sure that there is no such thing as social cohesion; that everyone feels like a stranger to everyone else. That everyone has a gaping hole in the centre of them; a lack of belonging. They will thus devote virtually all of their time to attempting to fill this hole. You never give them the means to really do it though, no. You just give them things which make them think will do it.

You give them Facebook, and Twitter, and mobile phones. You give them superficial, degenerate communication, with superficial, degenerate people; people who are never going to care about them. You make sure that these things like Facebook, are only full of millions of other people all seeking the same thing; narcissistic supply, endlessly, perpetually, and that they do not even know that what they are seeking is a counterfeit for the real thing that you have taken away.

You give them Karl Marx. You give them twin paradoxes. On the one hand, they hate anyone who is different from them, but on the other, they are trained to ensure that they never say anything which might potentially offend someone else, so that nobody is ever free to express what he or she really thinks.

You plan to take their guns, eventually. Oh, you won't do it directly, and you know that. It will take time. You will have to stage a lot of events in schools and shopping centers and various other public venues, before the people will be convinced that they need to disarm themselves in order to be made safe. It will take time. So you plan for that.

You use Gandhi. You realise, that although he won a short term victory, the long term benefit he has given those who want control! You make them think that pacifism is the only viable strategy that can ever be used; not that war and peace both have their place. You make them think that the definition of righteousness over ever lies in never lifting a hand, never lifting a finger, simply going meekly and peacefully to the grave.

It takes time. But you don't fight. You don't need to.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Yep, you're right on. If enough of the American public gave Washington the finger and refused to play into their games, we would slowly start to re-gain our freedoms. We need to utilize Race as a means to Unite us, not allow it rip us apart. We need to realize our Nationalism begins with each and every race and ethnicity and then blends and narrows to become one. We need to cut the head off the snake, the rest will die

Throughout the years, over the past four to five decades, the U.S. government has placed itself insidiously throughout our daily lives. The government has quietly removed our ability to effect real change in this country. So much in fact, that I no longer refer to the government as our government, for surely I did not vote these fools in office, making decisions so destructive we ended up fighting in wars in two different countries for years and years, causing economic strife and ruin so unbelievable our great grandchildren will be forced to deal with it. As a nation, we have completely alienated the rest of the world with the military decisions the government makes. All the good we do is over-shadowed by the nonsense Washington wreaks.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
"After doing some research, I came across what is called "King Alfred's Plan." I could only find a wiki on it, and one other site about it. Neither are very reliable, but at this point I think it is the most plausible outcome of what is happening. We will probably see Zimmerman walk free, followed by an uprising of an angered black community that has allied itself with the hispanic community. From there, it will most likely be blacks and hispanics vs whites and asians."

So, this is only my second post on this site, but im seeing patterns in certain posts, like no evidence and straight speculation. I know that just because there's no evidence,that doesn't mean there's nothing to it. But when wiki is one of the two sources, its gotta be bologna. Also, on the latter part of this statement, of course he'll be found innocent of first degree,theres not enough evidence against him. Second, if you've ever been to Cali, or at least watched a few episodes of Lockdown, then you'll know black and hispanics will NEVER be helping each other. And except for a few asians who think they're "gangstas", no Asian will act in violence.In the end, people are still people. As a Marine, I can tell you this is all BS. NOONE in the military is dedicated enough to gather Americans for any type of detainment camp. When we pledged our oath, it was to protect citizens, not hurt them,
edit on 13-4-2012 by ADHDequalsQuestions because: dont know how the quote thing worked...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join