It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrittanyLea
Really enjoyed reading this entire thread. I think it's possible and I'm glad we're about to close on a house in the country. I do not want to be near major cities anymore. I live in a fairly small town, but still smack in the middle of so many people. I've been saying for a long time that I feel like I live in a community of murderers, rapists, and thieves that will snap to action when something really bad happens. People under stress are my biggest fear.

You bring up a good point. Even if none of this happens, I think we can all be pretty sure that there will be riots in almost every major city in America this year... possibly by summer.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by questforevidence

You never know, the camps might be there to protect certain folks but that is sort of a reverse interpretation.
Using my imagination which is all I have camps could be used for various purposes at the same time.
Seems seldom do things pan out exactly as some predict. There are those who get true words of knowledge
from the almighty and they are always right but who knows when that is what is being spoken?
A virus could wipe out millions or more without any help from scientific hands.
I asked my mother who passed away at 92 not long afterwards..will there be war here? ..yes, she said but
not before it's a lot like nazi germany..wow, I thought but of course I have no way to know if she was
on to something.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Black people are only 12% of the USA

.0000000001% of black people even care enough to "up-rise"

In large areas of the country blacks and hispanics don't even get along. Plus, I guess you are forgetting that Zimmerman is hispanic himself?

There are a lot of racist whites in the USA but to the extreme of a holocaust? I don't see the majority of white people going for that. I don't see America going for that. I don't see our allies going for that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Yeah.....race war....

*face palm*

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'd say the genocide of blacks has already started:

According to the most recent statistics, just made available by the New York City Department of Health:

There were 208,541 pregnancies in New York City in 2010. They resulted in 124,791 live births and 83,750 abortions, a 40% abortion rate.
Among non-Hispanic blacks there were far more abortions than births, 38,574 to 26,635, or 60%. So for every 1,000 African-American babies born, 1,448 were aborted.
Among Non-Hispanic black teens, the abortion rate was even greater - 5,956 abortions to 2,265 live births, or 72%. For every 1,000 African-American babies born to teens, 2,630 were aborted.
The abortion rate among teens as a whole was 63% - 12,139 abortions to 7,207 live births. For every 1,000 babies born among New York City teens 1,684 were aborted.

nyc41percent.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm not white but deducing from all I've read, this is NOT FAR FETCHED AT ALL!! I wanted to share some material with y'all but I'm very pressed for time. People SHUN messengers who dare suggest that which they do not want to consider. All I have to say is, times are going downhill, this is not a threat, it is a promise, an opportunity to overcome.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   
As a white man.
I have to say.
This is the first BS FEMA thread that actually made me feel good.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by choppedbrisket
As a white man.
I have to say.
This is the first BS FEMA thread that actually made me feel good.

as a half white/ have native american woman that has 2 blonde hair blue eyed children this disgusts me a little to think that we would regress to such gross misconduct toward humanity due to the color of ones tan.... I better not go out in the sunlight during summer i look mexican after a month.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
This is a little off-topic but several of us were discussing FEMA camps and their purpose. In the same breath we drawing comparisons between the December 7th attacks on Pearl Harbor and the WTC September 11th attacks. (only ATS member could draw parallels between these two!)

-Both events are "allegedly" suspected by certain high-ranking military officials, and thus ignored to allow the U.S. to enter the war.
-Once involved, America begins to fight in two different theaters of war.
-Some 9/11 conspiracies link U.S. to attacks on WTC buildings; some Pearl Harbor conspiracies accuse the U.S. of carrying out similar attacks.
-During WWII, America opens internment camps in United States. During the War on Terror, FEMA camps start to pop up on American soil.
-After Pearl Harbor, America declares "Cold War" against the Soviet Union. Post 9/11, America declares "War on Terror."

Whenever the U.S. government uses pallor tricks to divert the American public's attention away from something, they creatively start a war on "something."

So to sum up this post, in true Battle Star Galatica fashion, we can ominously say, "Its all happened before. It will happen again."
edit on 13-4-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-4-2012 by Cosmic911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
What color are the very richest people on the planet?
When they brought 2nd degree murder charges against Zimmerman the other day my immediate thought was "why bring charges up they have zero chance of getting a conviction on?" Perhaps to touch off riots when he is acquitted.
It's the only thing that makes any sense to me.
I have zero doubt they are playing the races against each other and that FEMA camps exist, but that's just me.
Wars have been fought for territory, resources, religion and race.
They nastiest wars have always been over the last 2 reasons.
Your hypothesis is not out of the question but for all our sake I would still hope you're wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
You do realise you said "Blacks and Hispanics binding together"... Right?

Nice post, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that. They dont get along in any state, how would they get along in florida?

Keep in mind. This zimmerman guy, even though I feel that there is something fishy about all of this... Is NOT white. He's more akin to hispanic himself, or cuban. I'm willing to bet cuban.

Interesting read none the less

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
This is completely impossible. Are they going to imprison Lebron James and Kobe Bryant? come on.
edit on 13-4-2012 by molochsolomon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Oh we are huh ?

Really ?

It's all us huh ?

Mods ? Veiled hate speech alert.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
no surprise most elitists r tired of the forever b vs w race wars as if they are two extreme states of existence

and the Illuminati now confirmed not even being mixed or half white (like current POTUS) can bring people together.

so they figure they need to realize their vision of a less crowded, less violent, noisy, more harmonious American peopleit does make sense cities

where most african-american & hispanic populations they could orchestrate a sacrifice (like 9/11) but devastations that cull instead of thousands, millions per event this time around.

terrorism, natural disaster, disease, or civilian race wars could all be used to place blame.

the camps could come much later in the game for weeding out who gets to survive (cauc/asians) in the new world order.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Forget it.

I'm turning this over.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This is a silly and senseless thread.
"oh noez, FEMA camps are ta round up all tha black peoplez....slavery didn't work...drugs didn't work..COINTELPRO is workin perty good but too slow..."

Look guy.

The way I see it is like this. IF the FEMA camps are in fact a REAL series of facilities, looking at the past history of this, and MANY nations on earth, Subjugation has been a bottom line for the greedy, lazy or just plain VILE. European nations have shat on it's own people, to the point where they Ran to another land, where those who were intially friendly and welcoming, were dehumanized and labeled "savages or 3/5ths human or unevolved...etc" for the purpose of conquest or "discovery". but that's another issue all together.

Today, while there are still vestiges of cultural insecurity(racism), I feel strongly, that the object of the game is domination of CLASS. What group is SERVED and what group are SERVANTS. Those with the most Monetary power, command the largest armies, and materialistically have the most to lose, thereby making them more INSECURE.

All of the Social experiments( thus far have been just that EXPERIMENTS. Experiments whose methods of employment/results have been studied, tweaked, refined, made more efficient and maybe even broadened so as to expand from just 1 group of people, to ANY/ALL HUMANS on the planet.

why focus on 1 group when you can do 'em all??

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRhenn
You do realise you said "Blacks and Hispanics binding together"... Right?

Nice post, but I SERIOUSLY doubt that. They dont get along in any state, how would they get along in florida?

Keep in mind. This zimmerman guy, even though I feel that there is something fishy about all of this... Is NOT white. He's more akin to hispanic himself, or cuban. I'm willing to bet cuban.

Interesting read none the less

From initial reports i've read, GZ is Biracial, coming from a jewish father/peruvian mother.
Father zimmerman just happens to have been a Virginia Magistrate Judge prior to retirement.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Interesting hypothesis, but I can't see it happening at all.

I very much doubt the non white people would really stand for it? At least I hope they wouldn't.

edit on 13-4-2012 by khimbar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
I'm white with blue eyes, I am what I am, I try to be colorblind. But.......... I see a deffinite dislike from other races where I am. Am I a Racist? Well if for the fact that I recognise that in my area there are blacks and browns....... then yes, I guess I am racist. Do Blacks treat me worse as I simply walk by, or drive by? Yes they do. I'd say 3/4 of the blacks I encounter do in fact treat me with disdain. Do I care? It gives me pause is all. My first thought is, Damn black racists. Yea, I think that, but at the same time I catch myself knowing that its wrong, and I was never taught that way, instead it has been learned by association with blacks. Do I dislike Mexicans? Well I believe as a group, and mostly in the realm of illegals, yes I do dislike them. I probably dislike them the most of all groups, as I see them invading my country and devouring all that is good and in turn blight arising. Again do I dislike Mexican individuals? I'd have to say that I have a lot of Mexican friends and we co-exist great. It's when the La Raza mindset arises that I take issue that I begin to dislike the group.

So yea, I'm racist when pushed. As a rule, one must prove to me civility before I assign respect to that individual Respect is earned. Are there Whites I dislike? I'd have to say there are a few, but that it primarily comes from their bad dealings as crooks I have encountered.

I have every right to be white and issue no apology for it, nor will I. I have never been issued special privledge for being white, on the contrary, I have often been the wrong color for programs as in being denied because of affirmative action. So will I continue seeing other races as other races...? Of course. Will I judge as racial, maybe after my being colorblind fails and I have received abusive treatment from an individual from another race. Will I group that individual with that race? It's likely that it will occur for a moment before I base on the individual. It's the human condition, The world will never be homogenized and melted into one, nor should it be.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This information is plausible, and your sources appear valid if true. I can see a race-war occurring here in the U.S. eventually, and its sad what we have come down to as a race, where power is placed on a pyramid only few even truly see. However, the crowds are just pawns in the giant international game of chess. Zimmerman goes missing you say? Trayvon Marton viewed as a martyr for civil rights?

It fits in a psychological puzzle-piece sort of way.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join