It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought
reply to post by MissCoyote

Gotta love a rambler.
I believe he's referring to the Oort Cloud and the Dark Rift. Earth is on the outer edges of the galaxy's arm right now (supposedly). I think he's saying that we're being distracted by the reptilian theory and Jones' scream tactics to keep us in the dark about the sun and Earth's transition. Maybe he's right, but I still believe in reptilians and FEMA camps. Can't we have it all? Maybe the sun can cook everything. I just hope it can reach its tendrils into the underground bunkers so I can laugh my arse off at the elite while they fry, too.

The core comes out and they get lava'd just fyi heh.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
So yea, I'm racist when pushed. As a rule, one must prove to me civility before I assign respect to that individual Respect is earned. Are there Whites I dislike? I'd have to say there are a few, but that it primarily comes from their bad dealings as crooks I have encountered.

Sorry to multi post. This will be the last thing I comment on for a while heh. But its hard to say what you have said. Thanks for being honest. A person of another race hearing you say that I would think would be more inclined to trust you in one of these panic situations vs some good ol boy. Ultimately, you have the right picture: we should strinve for peace and cooperation. IMO.

Now about the part above I quoted from you. I use racism as a weapon. If someone were to attack me in some way, and they were asian(just for example), I might say something insulting towards their race because I know it would push their buttons/get to them. But ultimately, I got nothing against the Asians. Ive lived among thier families and communities and they always treated me so well. Same goes for the black community. They treat me very well, I have different experiences than the 3/4 thing you say, mines maybe 25% of black people are rude versus 75% nice, and usually its system uncle tom types anyways, which just makes it that much funnier to me. Same thing for women. Or latinos. I give respect when I receive respect, but I also try to respect the best I can even when they say ill #. Sometimes they take it to far then I say something they dont like, then they play victim, LOL.

I dont know if I could be classified as a racist because of this. In fact my only friends mostly are african american. I got no other friends really. They are great people. But this IS how I act and what ive done. And this is just one sphere/aspect of my overall dealings with minority groups, and I dont mention how I try to promote and put them first socially, but thats a whole nother topic.

But yea ill say some # if they are being an asshole. Everyone should.

EDIT: and another funny contrast to your post, I find whites to be my least favorite people lol. Same rule applies though, if they are a good person im fighting for them too. In fact, its like in what some people would call racism, there is REAL GENUINE color blindness to any racde creed gender culture. I like being this way and im not planning on changing it if im criticized heh.

Originally posted by HoppedUp

Forgive me if I am wrong but it seems as if you among other posters here on this site have been stirring the proverbial pot and *making* race an issue since this whole Zimmerman case began. It's not a good look on anyone to act this way, especially since we all are the same essentially. If you wind up hurt, the blood you receive to save your hide may well be from a Black or Asian person. .

yup. starred.
edit on 14-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

And most of those civilian guns would do NOTHING if the line was of non-christians, rather than non-whites.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
genocide camps are coming online.450 million bullets bought to kill every american.

One of the biggest genocide soon to start.

Let the mass murder begin. The hunt has started.

No.

No it hasn't. Please take the tin foil off your head and stop listening to Alex Jones and Glenn Beck.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

And the purpose of exterminating blacks would be...?

The people at the top of the NWO gang (e.g. the Rothschilds) are mostly Jewish. They aren't Stormfront kind of people.

Really??

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

You say that after Zimmerman is found not guilty, that blacks and hispanics will unite against whites and asians. But Zimmerman is half white and half hispanic. Why would a hispanic, that blacks are currently angry at, unite blacks and hispanics when he is found innocent?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

Is that a fact?
So where were all those guns when they rounded up the Japanese during World War II?

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by petrus4

Originally posted by sdocpublishing
The only problem I see here can be summed up by a very famous quote;

You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass. (Author unknown)

I'll give you another quote.

Military tactics are like unto water; for water in its natural course runs away from high places and hastens downwards.

So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong and to strike at what is weak.

-- Sun Tzu, The Art of War 6:29-30

Anyone wanting to conquer America would not engage its citizenry head on, on the ground. That would be foolish. It would not necessarily be foolish tactically, but it would be exceptionally so from the standpoint of publicity. So that is not how you go about it.

You identify the enemy's weaknesses. Whether or not the entire citizenry is armed, the only people whose real spirit is concerned and engaged with the protection of their liberty, are Vietnam veterans. There is nobody within America who cares about freedom to the extent that they do, who is under 50.

So you target the veterans. You invent organisations like the Department of Homeland Security. Then you circulate any reports you have in the media, of said veterans being violent towards members of law enforcement. Given that said veterans often are genuinely mentally ill, such incidents will inevitably occur, with greater or lesser degrees of frequency. So you use those reports to depict the veterans as insane, to label them as domestic terrorists, and to poison the rest of the public against them.

You break down the people. You don't do it militarily. You don't have to. Instead, you create a scenario where the entire country becomes full of prepackaged consumer products, of various kinds. You make sure that everyone eats take away food for every meal. Nobody cooks for himself. You make sure that people care more about television programs like American Idol, than about engaging in knitting or other crafts, which not only would improve the people's skills, but would give them useful, comparitively inexpensive products for their own use at the end of it.

The last thing you want is for them to be independent. That is the very thing you are trying to remove. So you create games for them, video games, and other such things, where they can waste all of their time; become more and more socially detached, isolated, and cut off...and utterly servile and helpless.

You make sure that there is no such thing as social cohesion; that everyone feels like a stranger to everyone else. That everyone has a gaping hole in the centre of them; a lack of belonging. They will thus devote virtually all of their time to attempting to fill this hole. You never give them the means to really do it though, no. You just give them things which make them think will do it.

You give them Facebook, and Twitter, and mobile phones. You give them superficial, degenerate communication, with superficial, degenerate people; people who are never going to care about them. You make sure that these things like Facebook, are only full of millions of other people all seeking the same thing; narcissistic supply, endlessly, perpetually, and that they do not even know that what they are seeking is a counterfeit for the real thing that you have taken away.

You give them Karl Marx. You give them twin paradoxes. On the one hand, they hate anyone who is different from them, but on the other, they are trained to ensure that they never say anything which might potentially offend someone else, so that nobody is ever free to express what he or she really thinks.

You plan to take their guns, eventually. Oh, you won't do it directly, and you know that. It will take time. You will have to stage a lot of events in schools and shopping centers and various other public venues, before the people will be convinced that they need to disarm themselves in order to be made safe. It will take time. So you plan for that.

You use Gandhi. You realise, that although he won a short term victory, the long term benefit he has given those who want control! You make them think that pacifism is the only viable strategy that can ever be used; not that war and peace both have their place. You make them think that the definition of righteousness over ever lies in never lifting a hand, never lifting a finger, simply going meekly and peacefully to the grave.

It takes time. But you don't fight. You don't need to.

You sir, if the internet is ever to be looked upon in regards to history, have just made a very profound and long lasting statement, which would serve many generations to come for the better. S&F

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
I do not think that its so black vs white like you say, but more class related.

I agree with you. If there is another civil war here, it will have nothing at all to do with race. It will be a war of the classes. The race thing is something the media is trying to incite, and it's not going to be successful. There is just too much other # going on.
edit on 15-4-2012 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by strangedays

funny you say that...

Many esoteric texts lead towards the pheonix-esque process of spontaneous combustion being the transformational process that occurs within "Christ's tomb" while the human body is transformed into the divine body..

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I always thought that if any conflict was to start, they wouldn't focus on race or class. They would simply want to reduce ALL populations. They would want to make it seem as random as possible. I guess a combination of all things mad. A race war in the east, a class war in the west, central US could suffer riots and famine, perhaps a natural disaster that was allowed to cause damage by "incompetence" in responding with aid. It would all have to seem random and uncontrolled.

The despair would be greater if where ever you turned people were just swamped with their own problems.
Europe would face its old political ideologies rehashed and pitted against the new ones. I see it here in Spain every day. The generation that fought the civil war is all but dead, yet you have people marching with the republican flag still and talking about civil war crimes like the people responsible were still in power and not all dead.

France has fascist tendencies like the UK with Muslims and immigrants. They will probably get popular support for extremists without much rallying. People here are VERY upset and blame Muslims in the same retarded way people in the US blame Hispanics for the current situation their finances are in.

I wouldn't say it's a unified effort down to the last detail, each "zone" has its objectives and its opportunities for complete chaos to justify complete control.

FEMA camps may be for the mid west where a natural disaster is more prone to happen. They will then let them die of hunger and tear themselves apart for things like water and baby food.

I wouldn't worry about it. What can you do? Stock pile your house with preper crap just to have everyone who didn't raid it when things go bad? Or maybe you can shoot EVERYONE who needs help and come knocking. Perhaps if you have to abandon your home for whatever reason you can lug all that stuff with you?

Hide in the mountains? Sure.

Live your life. Make the most of your days and hopefully because you have become strong in mind and heart you will overcome even hell itself when need be. Grow and take advantage of every moment so as to become the ultimate you. The rest will fall into place following the order of the universe.

I am not saying to not prepare, just not to make a way of life about it. Make a way of life out of being a well rounded and good person.

posted on Apr, 15 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Fema camps are figments of peoples imaginations..your already in a prison..they dont need to put you in another.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
What's everybody planning on doing? Is anyone leaving America to avoid Fema?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I am planning on leaving America because of Fema. What advice can you give me?

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

I can tell you one thing right now, TPTA - The Powers that Are, want all of us enslaved and under control, no exceptions. NONE. I'm as white and as aryan as can be -- hell I'm even GERMAN which should be the pinnacle of racial superiority in their minds but if they get their way a bullet will go through my head just as readily as through the heads of the hispanic, asian and black dudes standing next to me if I ever wind up in a camp. They do not care if you're whatever but if they have a priority who they want to kill the most then it's people that are smart, knowledgeable and capable, the ones that can fight back and upset their plans.

This is really bull# and I'm not quick to call something bs. The only scenario I can think of where they would be doing things like this is to play out races against each other, but hey so they did have this hypothetical purge of just blacks and hispanics ... guess who's next? Right Asians. And then after they're done with everyone else and are just left with us whites, they're going to stop, right? Right. And even if they allowed some of us whites to live .. what kind of a #ty life would that be as utter slaves? IF you think your'e a slave right now (oh and you are, you are!) just think what they're going to do if they are utterly free to inflict whatever they want whenever they want?

Think about it... do you think vaccines, Prozac, Lexapro, Chantix, Lipitor and all those eugenic goodies are just prescribed to blacks? Only blacks and hispanics get deadly chemotherapy but for white people they have secret hospitals where they are cured with natural remedies? Do you think white pristine mountain water pours out of white people's faucets and only blacks, hispanics and asians get fluoridated waste-water? Do you think there are special stores where white people get purely organic food free from preservatives and artificial crap but everybody else eats GMO garbage? And if a white person goes to McDonalds does someone take them aside and tell them not to eat there, it's just there to limit the lifespan of the "lesser races"? I've seen more fat and dumb white cattle stuff their worthless bodies with this crap than asians or blacks, think about that. And finally you have NOT been to a white trailerpark in white aryan New Hampshire as I have. There the creme de la creme of my racial "brothers and sisters" live in squalor smoking crack like there is no tomorrow.

In their eyes you are just as despicable and worthless as any other cockroach and it does not matter whether you're a white or a black or a yellow roach. All roaches will be ground to a messy red pulp under their boots...

... unless us roaches band together. Think about that before you give in to the racial hatred they artificially instill in populations. Maybe if your'e reading this you hate whitey, but before you go and act out on it give that a thought. I'm a white dude, I have little more than you do in life, all I want is for my family to live and eat and have a roof over our heads and not get tazered or shot in the face. Maybe you do want to give that a bit of thought, I may actually be someone who is on your side in the end.

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthSeeker2113

I don;t think he made a decent point at all. I'm a current Marine and I can tell you that we do not attack the weakest point,ever. We are the ones who hit the strongest, fortified positions. Also, if you were to invade America, the public would most definitely defend itself. If a young man in (insert big city poor region) defends a street with his life, while living in poverty-don't you think the average American with more to lose would as well? most def

posted on Apr, 17 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by lunchbuddy

You make a good point. I should have made it more clear in my OP that I don't think they will stop with other races. Whites and asians will definitely not be excluded from their plans for very long. Just like in Germany they started with small groups and eventually moved to bigger and bigger groups of people. I think the same thing will happen here.

posted on Apr, 24 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
wow guess i stumbled into a hornets nest here.So i am a white ex military man here. i find it hard tp believe that a race war could happen. sure there are those that are racist, but the vast majority of people are not... i forged relationships with many people and many races in the army. we bonded and have many friends in the reg world also are black or latino.. when push comes to shove we are all americans and will stand up and fight< one can only hope>.. i know i will put my training to good use and not for the tptb.. but for those that cant fight for themselves as i swore to do when i joined the army
edit on 24-4-2012 by jakedog76 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I just started another thread relating to "the true purpose for FEMA Camps" - but with both a new theory for the OP (not race-war oriented like this thread), and with the new information it seems no longer about "General Conspiracy" as much... as the "Social Issues/Civil Unrest" forum. The NEW INFORMATION comes from RT and Alex Jones including an Army Document which defines protesters and homeless as "Enemy Prisoner Of War" (EPW). That new thread I just posted is: SOCIAL_ISSUES: FEMA Camps = re-education camps and psy-op missions aimed at activists (per US Army doc, RT, AJ)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Interesting OP - I came to the same conclusion recently after pondering what on earth the rich white elites were really up to with all this PC multicultural bull# that they have brainwashed the liberal/lefty types with - do they really want to live under Sharia law!?

Cecil Rhodes secret society was originally - to foster English domination of the world - then Anglo/American domination - which somehow became the 'progressives' fabians etc, who were all for Eugenics until the Nazis gave it a bad name, especially to get rid of the Blacks (Margret Sanger), Hillarys heroine. - Then it seemed they switched to playing devils advocate and claimed they were the blacks champions - kind of makes sense when you see what generations of Dem governance has turned the inner cities into.

This might as well be Albert Pikey's three world wars plan - just allow the multicultural mix to reach the right consistency, at a fever pitch of hatred and light the match - kaboom!

With Europe it is with the Muslims and jihad fever - they could light it now with a M.E war that causes a huge influx of refugees fleeing their irradiated cities.

What they get is the 90% pop reduction, collapse of all social institutions - all minorities killed off in the civil wars.

With a few EMP strikes they can have us all fighting it out hand to hand, starvation will ensure that no-one gets left out. Meanwhile the elites can just ride it out in their underground cities.
edit on 3-5-2012 by JohhnyBGood because: additions

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join