It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

on another note,as i stated in an earlier post,in regards to military,read the kissinger quote,it would be UN troops.the"US"military will be spread too thin elsewhere.its kinda the plan,kissinger and the boys openly talk about it.hell old loveable kissinger even said that military men are dumb animals to be used as pawns by men of greater intellect.these arent my opinions, or my wants.just stating what they have said and written about.either way let me state again that we are only exploring scenarios,and im not saying thats its going to happen.heck for all i know their plan could backfire and bring everyone closer,but i really doubt it.half my faimlies black and i can tell you that many of them(while not saying publicly)do not want to be closer,as a matter of fact quite the opposite,they feel like they are owed and carry a grudge.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by yyzyyz123
on another note,as i stated in an earlier post,in regards to military,read the kissinger quote,it would be UN troops.the"US"military will be spread too thin elsewhere.its kinda the plan,kissinger and the boys openly talk about it.hell old loveable kissinger even said that military men are dumb animals to be used as pawns by men of greater intellect.these arent my opinions, or my wants.just stating what they have said and written about.either way let me state again that we are only exploring scenarios,and im not saying thats its going to happen.heck for all i know their plan could backfire and bring everyone closer,but i really doubt it.half my faimlies black and i can tell you that many of them(while not saying publicly)do not want to be closer,as a matter of fact quite the opposite,they feel like they are owed and carry a grudge.
The U.S. military would be spread too thin elsewhere, yet they would still have blacks and hispanics. What do you think they are going to do when they find out what is going on in their home country? What about the black and hispanic officers in the military? You think they're just going to sit there and watch their families and friends be exterminated?
edit on 13-4-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hydroman

i dont know man,i sure hope that they would stand up,who knows.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I'm positive they're trying to stir up controversy and hatrid from race to race, but you shouldn't look at it so black and white (no pun intended). This whole thing may end up killing off certain races for the intentions of creating their own 'super race' or whatever, but anyone who's not on their side is their enemy, despite whatever color they are.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

but you shouldn't look at it so black and white

I think we can look at this as black and white because this is part of the PTB's symbology. They use the colors black and white to represent duality (as above, so below). They enjoy watching the fighting and often instigate these attacks. Just as chess is played on a black and white tiled board with black and white pieces, this is all a game to them and we are the pawns.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I believe the Fema camps when push comes to shove will be used to hold all the evil political figures and their families while they are tried by the people and their fate is decided. They are already trying to murder us with chemtrails and phony vaccines and eventually people will do something about it. It is my hope that when that day comes people will hold their rage back some and not just summarily execute them.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by timetothink

The New Century Foundation is nonprofit organization founded in 1994 to study immigration and race relations. From 1994 to 1999 its activities received considerable funding by the Pioneer Fund,[1][2][3] and has been described as a white supremacist group.[4]

The organization is headed by founder Jared Taylor and is known primarily for publishing American Renaissance. Taylor advocates voluntary segregation as a natural expression of racial solidarity while denying that his views constitute white supremacism. Viewing societal problems as racial and religious in nature, Taylor upholds racial homogeneity as the key to peaceful coexistence. He sees Japan as an exemplar of a racially homogenous society, and views Asians generally as genetically superior in intelligence to whites. He also view whites as genetically superior in intelligence to blacks.[5][6]

en.wikipedia.org...

You qouted a racist group.

Not sure I follow you, (assuming I understand what qouted means). Are you disputing some or all of the statistics mentioned? If so, which ones and based on what? Or are you simply attacking the messenger because you dislike the message?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
"If " That is a big word because no one really has all of the answers. Some Christian teachings tell us that the Christ will return to this earth and set up His government and reign for one thousand years and then after the one thousand years have expired the entire world and its heaven will be destroyed by fire. Christ Jesus will come back as a heavenly warrior and not as flesh and blood. The teaching also tells us that the Christ will rule with an iron hand.

Now I don't know any more than you do but if this account is true then my imagination tells me that iron hand will mean law enforcement world wide and it must be 100%. Could this mean that FEMA camps are in preparation of re education centers and not extermination centers? Regardless of whether this involves the Christian Christ or simply mankind, could these camps be for re education centers?

Another thought is that perhaps these camps are survival camps for the next big war. If the next war would be nuclear then that would mean that hundreds of thousands of people may be displaced. Another thought - could mean that they would house the insurrectionists which are becoming abundant in this country. If the country keeps going on its present path then we may very well have to control the masses in this manner or simply exterminate them.

If we ever have another land war in the proportions as WWII then we would never sustain a unified country with mass disruptions such as Occupy. Some thing drastic would have to be done and FEMA camps may be part of that solution. Actually there are many scenarios if these camps do exist. I have not seen the evidence yet that they even exist. If they do exist why isn't there some hard evidence of their existence?

Then we have another scenario and that would be a that these camps are in preparation for a catastrophe of unimaginable proportions. Actually this is what FEMA is supposed to be all about. If our world governments know that a large meteor is about to hit us in a few years or months and they do not want to panic the people and yet prepare for this hit knowing that many people will die and be displaced, then I could understand this preparation. ???

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by survival
I hope for humanity's Unity to come full fledged to halt the destructions that take place each and every day. We gotta turn this world around.

Unity Unity Unity.

Like I've said before, unity is the biggest threat to tyranny. That's why we are being divided, so that we NEVER rise up against the REAL problems, united as one people, under one cause.

So long as we're all at each other's throats, we will never look up to see who it is that's stirring the pot.

It's shameful, horrifying and disgusting, and I wish I could bring a solution to the table...I've been thinking long and hard about it, but too many people have been conditioned to hate each other, and I do not know how to effectively combat that.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

If by chance you are right then this is only being done to divide us. Unity is the greatest enemy of the state and is all that can stop TPTB. Every day this becomes more and more evident to me and i hope to God that the rest of us are seeing this as well. Our time is growing short and it seems the Elite are playing whatever card they can to stir up civil unrest. Unity is our only hope to defeating these people and sitting on our arses waiting for someone to save us will never happen! Stand Against Tyranny United as One is our only hope! God help us to Prevail!

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I hate to tell you this but the Occupy movement is dead. Anyone thinking it isn't is in denial.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I have been doing lots of research of late and have come to the following conclusion:

I believe all this has nothing to do with racial extermination but more of population reduction plan.

www.youtube.com...

The elites are the ones who will get away with this act of atrocities, while the normal population irregardless of race will be rounded up in concentration camps and mass murdered. I've heard that during Katrina strom, the FEMA forces were despatched to carry out their exercise. Weapons were confiscated from the local populance.

Another evidence supporting this is that there is that there were many plastic coffins lying nearby FEMA concentration camps. And FEMA ordered them by the millions. Have you ever wondered why they need so many of them?

www.youtube.com...

I'm sure you should be aware by now that the US president has already pushed through a friendly maritime martial law somewhere bill sometime in mid March 2012. And this Bill just got pushed through without Congress approval..Also huge amount ammunition were purchased to arm the forces.He is now 1 more step closer to his ultimate plan.

In early March, White house released Obama's birth certificate on the internet.but fail authencity.
Instead of proofing it to be a legit birth certificate, it turned out to be a forged and fake birth certificate.
Oh Oh! (u can say that again). How in the world can we have non US citizen holding the position of most powerful man in the world, in control of the biggest military and largest nuclear arsenal. As expected the mass media did not report on this, intead there was a total blackout on this.

Some clues on this mass killing may be found on murals of Denver airport which may foretell what is in store. I find it quite disturbing. Each of the mural depicts what has already happend and about to happen in future depending how you interpret it. Even the shape of the airport if you take a top down view, it looks like that of a Nazi symbol.

www.youtube.com...

All the above did not happen over night, and I believe everyone should be wake up to the reality which is happening right before our eyes.

edit on 13-4-2012 by Feroham because: video link not working

edit on 13-4-2012 by Feroham because: video link not working

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
White people have high-powered rifles and grenades buried in thier backyards - I do not think it will be much of a war.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
That's an interesting story, but i can't help thinking why would they have to wait for blacks to be in power? Afterall there's alot of blacks in the military as well. Seems to me during the civil rights era when there was alot more racial violence would have been the time to do this.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
What color are the very richest people on the planet?
When they brought 2nd degree murder charges against Zimmerman the other day my immediate thought was "why bring charges up they have zero chance of getting a conviction on?" Perhaps to touch off riots when he is acquitted.
It's the only thing that makes any sense to me.
I have zero doubt they are playing the races against each other and that FEMA camps exist, but that's just me.
Wars have been fought for territory, resources, religion and race.
They nastiest wars have always been over the last 2 reasons.
Your hypothesis is not out of the question but for all our sake I would still hope you're wrong.

I agree, they let it simmer for 6 weeks with no charges. If there was something to be charged with it would not have taken that long so I think it is safe to assume they didn't have anything to charge him with. Now a special (this case only) prosecutor is brought in and comes up with 2nd degree murder? Then she asks people to pray for Trayvon's family and their safety as well as her's with no mention of Zimmerman and his family?

White people are already being beaten with statements like "this is for Trayvon", others are saying things like "it's a disgrace Zimmerman has not been shot yet". 5 black people were shot (by a man who says his father was killed by a black man) in Tulsa, 3 have died. These are strictly race related, none of these people did anything to their attackers they simply had skin color the attackers were looking for.

This is all before charges and acquittal will really set things off. The effort to portray this Hispanic man as white and make this a race issue is astonishing, why??? A race war before elections could easily postpone or prevent elections, usher in martial law and a massive clampdown on everyone and present us with our very own Hugo Chavez. That seems to be the plan, from the MSM to congresspersons statements to barry himself.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Sorry Wizard, I cannot agree with your hypothesis, interesting though it may be.
The subject matter of this thread is backed by nothing but hearsay.
I think it should be in the Skunk-works forum.

PEACE,
RK

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Friday, April 13, 2012
Homeland Security Vehicles On The Move

What is DHS/ICE preparing for with this type of "Law Enforcement" vehicle?

DHS, ordered 2,717 International® MaxxPro® Mine Resistant Ambush Protected (MRAP) vehicles in January... So? What "hot" area in the US do they think they will be fighting in that they need a Mine-Resistant, Ambush-Protected vehicle??? or are those and the gun ports just to protect you and make you feel safer???

Is there a war stateside that I am unaware of?
Honestly, what is the reason for having this type of vehicle on American streets?
Does this go with the 450 million rounds of .40 caliber ammo they just ordered too?
(That's ultra high performance optimum penetration for terminal performance rounds from Defense contractors ATK)
and since they are doing this under the auspices of ICE- how about those detention facilities?
Certainly there are so many of those facilities in each state, far many more than are needed for illegal immigrants, don'tcha think?

Source

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
genocide camps are coming online.450 million bullets bought to kill every american.

One of the biggest genocide soon to start.

Let the mass murder begin. The hunt has started.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Intresting! Id like to hear more. And as a black man i'm glad to know that you would fight with and not against me

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by KaiserSoze

Sorry...thought that was for me...
I am saying the facts don't change because you don't like the messenger...no matter who says, it the facts are still the facts.

I think he believes because it may have been written by a "racist", (maybe he's just a realist)...that the facts are then null...like you said.... problem with the messenger.
edit on 13-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join