It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUE Purpose for FEMA Camps? Horrifying.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The "camps" if they exist are most likely for dealing with civil unrest. I think TPTB know that things are going to come unraveled at some point, and are making preparations for it.There was a pentagon study on peak oil a few years back that was really scary. Just imagine if Gas suddenly went to 15 dollars a gallon, diesel even higher, truckers park their rigs everywhere, the supply train dries up in a few days. Mass rioting and anarchy that most likely NO ONE could control. I don't think there are enough camps to contain that. Its going to be a road warrior scenario initially, but eventually people will start to band together in communities. I think if anything the camps are for the most unruly people, the gangs that eventually will be rounded up. Eventually you will have a bunch of little fiefdoms, maybe some loose central government. I think people over estimate the power of the govt, if we have a real catastrophe they wont be able to control it. Just look at what happened with Katrina. THey are going to be too busy just trying to survive themselves than to mess with anyone else.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Wow. You had me for the first couple of paragraphs and then you dived off the deep end. You realize the majority of the population in American was either alive during the 60's or later? The generation who actually have strong backs and muscles to pull such a maneuver have been born in a very ethnically diverse environment, even the majority of populations live along coastlines where the higher populations of other ethnic groups is at its highest. How far fetched this theory is. Our country is too diverse to be and socially sophisticated to be reduced to warring factions like we are the middle east or something. Stupid.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Public on Katrina: "Omg FEMA.. you guys were so unprepared! This was ridiculous! You should have been able to better handle the fallout from this disaster!"

FEMA: Restructures, starts to build facilities to handle the fallout from such disasters.

Public now: "Omg you are going to try to enslave us all and take over the nation!"

You do realize.. there is nothing FEMA can do without being blasted by you folks, one way or the other.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by wWizard

Your family must be very racist. Is there a certain darkness that these black people need to be? By this, I mean, what if they are only half black or 1 quarter black or even an africa american with very light skin?
Let me guess, you grandfather is from the south, right? This is a very ignorant perspective.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Patrol
Those FEMA camps are made for those seeking protection from the coming religious witch-hunt.
The victims will most likely be Blacks, Jews and Hispanics.
In other words, it is for the protection of the segment of population that has caused the most trouble in the last 60 years.

Wow hard to believe such ignorance still exists in 2012. FEMA hires black people too. Black people are just people with darker skin than caucasians. If anything, it will be the opposite. African DNA has been proven to be in every human being on this earth. DNA analysis traces all human ancestry back to an African "Eve,"
Blond, blue eyed humans begins thru a form of albinism and came on to the scene much later in history. The origin of this gene continues to be a mystery. Dark skinned humans might just decide they want their Earth back.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I vote no to your theory.
Perhaps this was a plausible plan 75 years ago. Not now. Dont get me wrong racism still exists. It is just not a strong enough fear or emotion in people to condon killing an innocent stranger over. I would put classic racism i in the same catagory as most other "isms".now adays..
Humans by and large will always to find something not to like in other humans be they fat, tall, short, old, immature, loud, meek, male, female, straight, gay, bi, catholic, jew, muslim, atheist ect. ect.
To many "isms" and differences to pick just one to kill over. So I feel most people will choose to make more of an effort to live together.
It's much easier that way anyhow

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ADHDequalsQuestions

How about the Bilderbergs. They meet in secret every year in the most plush exotic hotels and decide the fate of the whole world and everything that happens. They decide the agendas the media will focus on and what global taxes they are going to push on the people, what wars will be fought for what reason.
Then there's the CFR which has a component in the States and a component in the UK. The CFR in the USA runs US policies.

Don't get me wrong though. There are factions which fight each other. For instance, I think the current admin is a Fabian Soros/Brzezinski faction and people on the right are the more Rockefeller/Kissinger Capitalist faction. They all want control though.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

Well, thats a theory as well, not really a fact. Anything that Jesse Ventura had on his show, i tend to disregard. I mean, 150 people are going to take over? Not hardly IMO. Just because they are influential and decide where they want their money to go and meet to discuss US/Eu relations, doesnt necessarily make them a secret pseudoNWO society. I'd like more evidence about them, since Jesse couldnt convince me.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Your meme failed and big time, OP.

But keep trying to incite racial hatred. Sooner or later The Watcher of the watchers has to weigh in.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
See how easily everyone starts calling the OP racist just because he is passing on information he heard?

That is how the world thinks...don't like the messege call messenger a racist...real mature.

When did the op ever say he backs this theory??

It disgusts me all this name calling, it's like grade school.

Calling someone a racist is as bad as punching someone in the face...you better be sure you are right.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADHDequalsQuestions

Well, thats a theory as well, not really a fact. Anything that Jesse Ventura had on his show, i tend to disregard. I mean, 150 people are going to take over? Not hardly IMO. Just because they are influential and decide where they want their money to go and meet to discuss US/Eu relations, doesnt necessarily make them a secret pseudoNWO society. I'd like more evidence about them, since Jesse couldnt convince me.

Jesse Ventura is not the only person to discuss the BIlderbergs. It is common "theory". Haven't you seen pics or video clips of people in foreign countries protesting the Bilderbergs at ground zero of their meetings?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
See how easily everyone starts calling the OP racist just because he is passing on information he heard?

That is how the world thinks...don't like the messege call messenger a racist...real mature.

When did the op ever say he backs this theory??

It disgusts me all this name calling, it's like grade school.

Calling someone a racist is as bad as punching someone in the face...you better be sure you are right.

I didn't call him a racist. I really don't recall labeling OP a him, either. But OP is using a very subtle method of implanting ideas and motives here. OP may not even be aware that OP is doing this.

OP even does the "noble thing" by saying he/she will defend blacks. Trust me, we need no defending. OP's scenario will never happen.

This is indeed a spiritual situation. If anything the thought patterns of people such as OP will prolong the current situation. I had someone share that slave and slave master (or what I label the more friendly helpless and savior) script is the oldest in the books.

It's played out.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
From Kimsie

reply to post by wWizard Your family must be very racist. Is there a certain darkness that these black people need to be? By this, I mean, what if they are only half black or 1 quarter black or even an africa american with very light skin? Let me guess, you grandfather is from the south, right? This is a very ignorant perspective.
reply to post by cry93

I was referring to this also...and you are using the same subliminal trick by saying they are "inciting".
edit on 13-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

And that's exactly what this is.

Do we need to pull out a dictionary to define inciting?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

you can all the videos you want of foreigners protesting most anything. There are protests in Iran over homosexuals, but that doesnt mean Perez Hilton is taking over. People in poor regions, with nothing to do protest, its simple. When in Iraq, I saw people protesting us being there, trying to help. Why does noone in America protest, because most of us know better I believe. Its easy to want to believe theres something going on, but with so many religions and ideals in power in the world, there will never be one organization that decides who does what.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Public on Katrina: "Omg FEMA.. you guys were so unprepared! This was ridiculous! You should have been able to better handle the fallout from this disaster!"

FEMA: Restructures, starts to build facilities to handle the fallout from such disasters.

Public now: "Omg you are going to try to enslave us all and take over the nation!"

You do realize.. there is nothing FEMA can do without being blasted by you folks, one way or the other.

too true. but still, some of the precautions that they've taken are a bit scary.

I mean, barbed wire fences, all of those body bags...

EDIT: maybe the barbed wire is to keep the bad people out. and protect the "worthy" that are inside...
and they're trying to give them a bad reputation by these "death camp" claims...

edit on 14-4-2012 by novemberecho because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wWizard
The opinions of ATS'ers I have seen over the last two weeks is that blacks are asking for it at this point.

MY OPINION is that blacks are asking for it at this point.

There you go Grand Wizard , I fixed it for you!

It's like when you're watching a talking head on a left or right politically spun show and the host says "My sources say..." or "Many are saying..." , "I heard that..." "It has been mentioned that..." Who are these fictional people?!?

It's a Weasel word , deny ignorance.

edit on 14-4-2012 by EyesWideShut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by prevenge

I believe I may know the true purpose of FEMA camps and martial law in America, and it's not what you think.

I have realized that this is the horrifying truth: Martial law and FEMA camps are NOT for the entire American public. They are there to round up anyone who is not white or asian, and exterminate with extreme prejudice.

Interesting. Read your post and your links.
This ties into a theory I have which very well could need it's own thread for further exploration.... let me sum it up in as short a manner as I can...

Suppose that the direction of mankind is taking forced into action by the ruling powers... is one of esoteric origin at it's absolute root core..

One that follows the torah in kaballistic fashion... and brings forth the Son of Man, the actual messiah.. not in a manner commonly interpreted by the masses in the EXOteric fashion.. but the true scientific.. man acting as the hands of god.. in league with celestial beings (non-human species of intelligent life)...

Son of man in this concept being: the NEW MAN.. a "body" a "vehicle" for which souls would then pass on to in their final incarnation.. in which all their past reincarnations are able to perceive each other in one body-mind and unify in a multidimensional self.. a body made of all of the unlocked DNA, triple helix information from the BEST aspects of all races on this planet... say with.. purple skin (for the sake of argument).. or multi-colored diamond shimmering mother of pearl angelic skin... NOT WHITE.. NOT BLACK.. NOT HISPANIC.. NOT ASIAN...
but a NEW RACE.. for which souls to experience eternity in... the end goal.. the PRIME PRIMORDIAL END TO THE HUMAN ENDEAVOR.

Say.. that for the purpose of a souls chance to learn vital lessons in spiritual behavior... in colonial America.. 1700's..a white slave-master that abuses his slaves... after dying.. is reincarnated into a black slave's body which is then abused by an equally cruel "master" ... he then subconsciously holds the experience at both ends.. and subconsciously.. in his shadow subconscious.. retains this information.. and then begins gradually.. to have a bit more humility and humbleness in his actions towards others.. becomes more prone.. to behave kindly and forgiving to others.. especially those under his control..

without this difference in social equality, reincarnations would never be able to "see what it's like to be treated the way you treated another" ... same could go for positive experiences... the kinder you are.. the more kind you are treated in your next incarnation...

now say all the intelligence community and scientific ruling class.. has accumulated SCIENTIFIC evidence of this spiritual science... (and keep secret until the point of revealing..ie: Dec 21st 2012 and onwards)...
since they understand this science.. of reincarnation... they design a future that inevitably ENDS this snare of reincarnation by following the coded messages in sacred texts... and through genetic engineering and interbreeding of the world's races (America's melting pot - the grand experiment .. masonic enterprise). recombine the specific haplogroups of the world with IDEAL DNA... from EVERY race... (and sub-haplogroups) ... into one super-man... kind of what hitler was doing.. BUT with a benevolent purpose to serve all...

I'm not adhering towards this "genocide" methodology.. so don't scream that I'm a racist or hate mongerer.. because I'm NOT.. i have a huge heart for all people on earth.. and I strive to be very forgiving.

but say our current bodies.. are "obsolete" in the economics of biology.. say our NEW bodies.. would need to be absolutely efficient.. I'm talking concepts that seem fantastic and fictional.. but could very well be manifest in specific DNA coding... ie: photosynthesis in human skin.. invulnerable skin.. spider silk skin... a new nervous system that interacts with gravity and the electromagnetic spectrum (telekinesis - telepathy) .. biologic concepts that would relieve us from the dependence upon our obsolete infrastructure....

what if the mass-elimination of our current bodies is necessary for reincarnating into the next level of man... and certain bodies.. Asian and-or Caucasian.. are more prevalent in metamorphosing into this next body.. in order to make a bridge into the new paradigm...

JUST a THOUGHT.. i don't condone genocide.. just taking into consideration the esoteric roots of all these secret societies... and knowing they have the best and brightest at the heads of their scientific and political organizations...
I don't accept that the powers that be .. across the board.. at the top of world power.. are all "EVIL" and "out to ge-----------

Interesting theory, maybe you should demonstrate by destroying your physical body and put it on youtube. Light yourself on fire or something.

edit on 14-4-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus
I read your post, read the links, and thought about this for about 20 minutes or so.

As \April, 1992 (exactly 20 years ago). The entire rioting area was cordoned off and the police abandoned their duty. Those who were white or Asian who were caught inside the trap were attacked, beaten up and shot. Looting, setting things on fire, and racial violence were rampant. Helicopters flew over and filmed the mayhem, but TPTB did NOTHING but wait for it to play itself out.

Think back to the late 60s and another riot in LA, the Watts riots. A smaller version but still pure craziness.

Let's think about this for a second: The government has been pushing separatism via "cultural celebrations and sensitivity". They even discussed using ebonics as a legitimate language subject in school. Basically, the society is separated by color, with special emphasis on black and hispanics. This did nothing to improve our country, did nothing to assist minorities in attaining the "American Dream", but did everything possible to encourage the races being separate, not only economically, but also mentally.

No assimilation means no upward mobility.

So, the stage is set. Add to it changed history books in school to show whites as invaders, slavers and thieves, keep the idea of slavery and racism on the front burner, and you have a few generations of folks who are angry and want revenge.

The Treyvon Martin case is disturbing, because the MSM won't let it go. A frenzy is being whipped up, in a perfect storm of unemployment, racism, anger (whether justified or not), and violence, which has been spoon fed to our young people for close to 30 years now, not just in movies, but also video games and music.

It will not take much to get the races rioting. Cities with riots will be cordoned off. The unfortunate survivors will be allowed to play out their anger. Perhaps electricity and water will be cut off. Eventually, after most of the infrastructure is destroyed, the government will come in as "saviors", and tell them they must be relocated for their own good (a la the super dome in New Orleans after Katrina).

While in the camps, perhaps a biological agent for which the population has no immunity will be released. That should take care of the vast majority of them. It will look like an accidental outbreak, and nobody will be the wiser.

Although the OP's scenario is at first glance somewhat far-fetched, careful examination of history, current conditions, social conditioning, and MSM race-baiting and fear-mongering lend a great deal of credence to his post.
edit on 12-4-2012 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

Elites will be underground everyone else up top. Prefect way to seal off any infections on the surface.

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissCoyote
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

can we please leave religion out of the equation. its very unsettling to me that todays people take a book thats been frankensteined to death so seriously. read the original bible not suffering from the twisted truths. either way if EACH of us had a choice to help the person of another ethnicity who was in trouble would you. and if only the aryan survive thats such cock and bull because otherwise there would be only what 100,000 perfect people on the planet??????

Thats strange, I was under the impression that the aryans were in the millions. Interesting.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join