It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]saw flying metallic disk in nashville... WITH PICS... and now my dog is sick[HOAX]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I can't wait until you all sh*t your panys later this year!
I wish I could see your reaction, but, unfortunately, the NET will be down.

"You heard his voice from 2 miles away? Seriously Mr. Bell. What kind of lunatics do you take us for?"

The appealing thing about the imaginary world is that it is safe. The real world, yes, is full of danger and intrigue. I rarely now try to convince the blind to see. They love their blindness way too much....

Then again mod, remember, the most vicious attacks are from trolls who are worried you might actually be believed. Timing is everything and these things are set in time. When it is time...........it is designed to be spectacular. Breathtaking.

"Mens hearts failing them FOR THINGS COMING UPON THE EARTH"

You haven't seen nothing yet!!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Why not use the video on the iPhone rather than taking pictures? If I saw a UFO my first thought would be to film it, not take pics - and lets face it, it's one screen-tap to change it from photo to video recording on the iPhone. Hmmm

Hope your doggy gets better though, that's one thing I really am sincere about!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Please look at the two images. They look very similar when comparing their ELA.

Notice the blocking around both objects. (They are both edited it seems).

The second photo was proven to be a fake with the Iphone App. The first photo is the one currently being accused. Their ELA / Blocking of the objects are very similar.

Notice the same Rainbow effect in both images (The wave you see in the background). A block / contained pixels where the object is located.

-----------------

Here is an undoctored photo of Jets moving at a fast pace. Notice you do not see perfectly contained "squares" around the images.

Notice in the Above two images. You have nice neat little squares around the image. Please also note the White color in the below image. Notice how much better the white bleeds with the photograph? No editing took place with the photo. In the above image , notice the very bright white , blue , and red pixelation. The image was heavily edited.

Also , notice there are no waves in the background of the below image. You see only blended content. The dull red and blue colors are simply the lining of the clouds.

edit on 12-4-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I don't believe that this is a photo manipulation, I could be wrong but consider this;
Say this guy and another of his friends (it would have to be two) one threw this object very poorly and the other took photos of it. I've been having a hard time getting 3 photos launching a home depot 5gallon bucket lid in motion on my own. Just consider though that it was thrown more than once to get three images that appear to be from the same series of 20 seconds apart, this would mean A guy got 2 shots (hard to do unless object was originally still) and a third was a reset within under 20seconds as the time stamp dictates re thrown and happened to get this image in the same near frame location or B he really did see or do something I can't figure out at the moment. Point is if it was something thrown would of had to been retrieved to throw again in under 20 seconds unless their were 2 identical objects and if this is the case then it is pretty impressive he got the shot in such a similar area

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

Were those taken with an iPhone ?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

In my opinion. A fake .. according to the heavy doctoring of the photos and it resembling other Iphone fakes in ELA.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

It takes my iPhone 4s a second or two sometimes longer to switch from photo to video and then another moment to actually record, I would've used photo too if it was already on photo. JS

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Mate, to be honest.

I can see the same effect on the colleseum on the second picture, not just around the object. I do appreciate your effort though

Now since its a sunny day, i stepped outside and took this pic

You will notice the same "blocking" appear around the lamp post than in the image.

vvv
edit on 12-4-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Please note that the quality of your image is dramatically lower than his image causing blocks to appear all over the image. His image is High Quality , and shows blocking only around the object (Very defined blocking that contains pixels which does not exit the blocking.

Also note your image still does not show the effect.

reply to post by Brotherman

He took the picture with an Iphone and used some kind of application. The signatures match an Iphone but the compression software was not default Iphone signatures. He used an outside source to enhance his image on his phone or computer. Most likely on his phone. Some kind of Application.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Some thoughts to add to what was already said:

1- Judging by the time-laps between the first shoot and the last (21s) it can't be an unique object thrown in the air, unless it was three same exact shaped objects successively thrown.
2- There are the GPS coordinates in the EXIFs datas, so it's easy to find OP's address, at Nashville, TN. It add to its credibility IMO and some ATS fellow could paid him a visit... Anyone?

original unedited in the 'large' JPEG option (that you select when emailing iphone photos to a computer for upload, i do have the original raw files on my phone, but the 'large JPG' option always has in my experience been just as good quality as the 'actual size' raw... i know it will come up eventually so know im prepared to upload these too...

3- The EXIF datas shows that they were taken with a 3264*2448 size, which is the bigger available resolution Iphone 4S size, but what we have here is only a 768*1024 version. To the OP: could it be possible to have access to the original untouched photos set? Without that, impossible to check for picture's authenticity....
4- Hyperfocale distance is of 2.09m, so it can't be a bug and anything else close to the camera, plus it would have a more blurry aspect.
5- Iphone apps can't be modified by the application itself, only the use of PS can do it and therefore, let traces in the EXIFs and/or JPEG compression (EXIFs datas can easily be modified/changes/replaced though...)
edit on 12-4-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
Please look at the two images. They look very similar when comparing their ELA.

Notice the blocking around both objects. (They are both edited it seems).

You can't properly work on a 200Kb or so photo while any Iphone 4S original picture have (at least) a 5Mb size, thus the "block" aspect around the object that only exhibit JPEG compression.

Moreover, I wouldn't trust ELA as it's a difficult tool to use that can do false positive results (as JPEGSnoop also do)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by elevenaugust

That is the problem. The image is so heavily doctored by "unknown" signatures, and the image size doesnt add up. This image isnt the original, no way it is.

Edit: you can purchase photoshop on the Iphone. You can do just about anything you can do on a computer with an Iphone.

Edit: You noticed the size too , however , i just went back and looked at imageshack. I forgot you can make the image smaller on Imageshack , and he could have simply made it smaller for the Forum's sake? Hm.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by milkyway12
reply to post by elevenaugust

That is the problem. The image is so heavily doctored by "unknown" signatures.

Without the original pictures, any work is useless and conjecture as anything could have been done in the re-sized 'large JPEG files'.

So the main question remains: "Is it possible to have access to the original untouched 3264 x 2448 photos?"

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Yeah but it takes even longer to take multiple photos than it would to switch to video! Although with my iPhone 4 switching to video is pretty much instant - you got the latest IOS?
Woulda been no good on an iPhone 3G though, that thing took about a week to switch to video

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

Well it is a "metal disk" and flying through the air... and dog was sick. but it is also staged

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

awesome pics man. ur always gunna have the skeptics and the paid shills on here so dont let them discourage ya!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Well it is a "metal disk" and flying through the air... and dog was sick. but it is also staged
reply to post by Noinden

Again, another speculation.

How was it staged? Do you mean the theory of a disk being thrown into the air, and then photographed?
Are you saying the OP is blatantly showing us a hoax that he made?

I would not be so quick to judge. I am still in the middle with this.

vvv

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
To me it looks like the hub-cap(Wheel cover) of a car.

I thought it could also be a clay target.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by RickyVelveeta

Thank you for posting this... this is a great story with great pixs... There is a national reporting center that gather UFO reports from around the world: www.nwlink.com... it's very important that you tell your story and file a report with them especially with those pixs... Thanks again for sharing this with us all !!!!

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
something ive noticed in these ufo threads are people attacking right away. call it analyzing but i never see anyone analyze the evidence that it could be real. if we just look to debunk and not unbias we are always going to find the cons out weighing the pros.
suppose this is the real reason ats was created. so people that feel safe to come forward can be attacked on here by disinfo agents. ive seen ufos and have gotten one on camera. but because im not a professional photographer and my ipod only has a like 1mb camera id never post it.
as for the people thinking these ufos look odd in the photos is prob be because we are conditioned to think that way. take a photo of a jet and show it to some tribe in africa thats never seen one. bet they will think it looks strange too.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join