It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[HOAX]saw flying metallic disk in nashville... WITH PICS... and now my dog is sick[HOAX]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bcccl

its the point being made.
i back it up...my degree; forensics.

EVIDENCE first always! story is last...and it must match evidence.
edit on April 12th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by jimmythehand

Considering that you have less posts than I do , I'd be compelled to say you have not been around long enough to see the ridiculous heights of outstanding stupidity that occurs.

Oh my. My. My My. The argument to end all arguments. I do say. You are full of win win today.
edit on 12-4-2012 by emberscott because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Simple, I used deductive reasoning to come to my opnion/conclusion.

1) Google the dude: "RickyVelveeta" - Returned search results tells us he has a band "Have You Heard"
2) Google even further and note that other results "RickyVelveeta" yield multiple forums/sites where he uses the same username and is a fan of European Futbol (Soccer) and seems to favor the Chelsea Futbol Club (Team), which is based out of Fulham, London.
3) Under his profile on 'FootyTube' a Fantasy-like Futbol website/fan page, his age is listed as 20yrs old. Take into account an average tolerance of a +/- 2 year age difference, due to common scripting/coding errors in the registry/database of common Internet 'member sites'.
4) Cross referencing the above results/information gathered, you find out his (OP's) name is REDACTED, born in Norfolk, England, now living in Nashville, TN
5) Now taking all of that information, you can find his Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Instagram, etc... And primarily, Instagram, if many of you aren't familiar with, is THE most common 'photography' app for the iPhone.. And looking at his EXTENSIVE use of Instagram (seems like a daily routine for him), and the use of a few different 'photo editing' apps' filters, that I recognize from my OWN use, that he's used in some if his 'Instagram photography'...

I come to the conclusion of his likely use of an iPhone App, to produce the effects portrayed in the OP's photos, based on the above gathered information... ALL of which is publicly-available, for us to view..

edit on 4/12/2012 by weavty1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/12/2012 by weavty1 because: removal of name

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
What if the light source on the ufo was some sort of exhaust or something of that sort, because the light on the reflection seems to be a different shade unlike the sun. Also the craft when it seems to come back around the reflection is gone indicating that it could in fact be an exhaust of some sort and it is now facing away from our viewpoint. I mean how does anyone here know that these crafts dont have some sort of exhaust and that the metal they use doesnt reflect sunlight lets not forget these are not regular craft. OP hope your dog gets better I would personally hate it if my first time seeing a craft got my dog sick it would be a real let down.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DruscillaOP should be ashamed for trying to perpetuate an outright lie, or have some very solid answers to the 20 second discrepancy in time frames as well as the backwards labeling in time frames and other questions put forward
These are valid questions.

valid questions op addressed on page 3, which you conveniently ignore.

to be frank, your aggressive, unbalanced tone undermines any point you make with respect to evidence, which is the same narrative and photos we are all evaluating. seeing as op was actually there, has more to lose by posting on ats, and is level-headed throughout the thread, i certainly know who i trust more.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by weavty1

Wow...now that is what I call RESEARCH. Although I don't think you should have outed his real name.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimmythehand

Originally posted by Druscilla

Originally posted by bcccl
it's almost as if the aim of these posters is to destroy the desire to share these experiences rather than seek the truth. if that is the case, they are doing an excellent job.

When a forensics team comes to the scene of the crime and through careful examination of the evidence finds that the suicide is actually a murder and those microscopic power traces on the spouse's hands are indeed gun residue even though spouse claimed to have been 'away', it's a sure thing the spouse is going to have some really hard uncomfortable questions to answer.

In this case, the OP presented evidence. Evidence has so far strongly indicated falsehood. OP's story isn't standing up and holding much if any water.

If you're going to perpetuate an outright lie, you better know as much if not more than the forensic analysts that are going to check your story and make sure your facts check out.

OP's facts don't check out. OP should be ashamed for trying to perpetuate an outright lie, or have some very solid answers to the 20 second discrepancy in time frames as well as the backwards labeling in time frames and other questions put forward
These are valid questions.

now i dont belive this aliens and i actually thought as soon as i saw the bit about his dog in the op, "this is a hoax", but comparing yourself to a forensics team on a murder case is funniest thing i have seen on this site.

Its an analogy

To the posters who are saying ''I'm never going to post pictures here, its useless to do so...darn debunkers won't believe me''
So far UFO enthusiast in this thread have shown to be whiny and scared of critisism and analysis. Are the opinions and approval of anonymous people on a forum so important to you?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by skullandbonesband

Well done. It seems to be a frisbee or something of a similar shape, painted in metallic gold. In pics 1 and 2 the thing is presented with the cavity facing downwards, therefore the reflection from the sunlight is on the right area of its convex side. In pic 3 the same object being presented with its cavity facing upwards, of course the reflection is on its inner wall, on the left side.
I believe the object is real, no application involved.
edit on 12-4-2012 by trisvonbis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Like i said i am in no way believing the op, i actually dont believe the earth has ever been visited by ALIENS (even though i would love it to be true) and i even agree with your previous post about that many hoaxes it gets annoying, but your post would seem to only make yourself and the other members who do such good work here look self serving, and those people who were on the fence will by human nature "rebel" against any ideas/opinions/facts you may present.

And nothing wrong with loughing its actually very healthy

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus

I think I found something on the third object , at 5x (five times) zoom. To me, that thin line of orange colour around the object is a proof of bad copy and paste

Is that true about those red lines being a product of a copy and paste? I can see them in all the 5x zoom pics.

If so, boy.....I'm disappointed. Can anyone else vouch for the red lines being a product of cutting/pasting?

I can and no, copy pasting wouldn't produce those ''orange lines'' and they certainly aren't a force field. Its called Chromatic Aberration

edit on 12-4-2012 by jesiaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
Simple, I used deductive reasoning to come to my opnion/conclusion.

1) Google the dude: "RickyVelveeta" - Returned search results tells us he has a band "Have You Heard"
2) Google even further and note that other results "RickyVelveeta" yield multiple forums/sites where he uses the same username and is a fan of European Futbol (Soccer) and seems to favor the Chelsea Futbol Club (Team), which is based out of Fulham, London.
3) Under his profile on 'FootyTube' a Fantasy-like Futbol website/fan page, his age is listed as 20yrs old. Take into account an average tolerance of a +/- 2 year age difference, due to common scripting/coding errors in the registry/database of common Internet 'member sites'.
4) Cross referencing the above results/information gathered, you find out his (OP's) name is REDACTED born in Norfolk, England, now living in Nashville, TN
5) Now taking all of that information, you can find his Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Instagram, etc... And primarily, Instagram, if many of you aren't familiar with, is THE most common 'photography' app for the iPhone.. And looking at his EXTENSIVE use of Instagram (seems like a daily routine for him), and the use of a few different 'photo editing' apps' filters, that I recognize from my OWN use, that he's used in some if his 'Instagram photography'...

I come to the conclusion of his likely use of an iPhone App, to produce the effects portrayed in the OP's photos, based on the above gathered information... ALL of which is publicly-available, for us to view..

Well done... We now know his name, age AND full address...

...lets go open some bank accounts...
edit on 12-4-2012 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If the OP is indeed Snip then wow. He is a very talented guitar player.....

I hope this is legit. However, I'm not so sure what to think anymore.
edit on 12-4-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by bcccl

Ah, so, when we catch someone perpetuating a lie we should pat them on the head and tell them just to try harder next time and maybe one day they'll fool us proper?

Dodgy photos that don't stand up to analysis with dodgy stories and all the 'contributions' of utter fabricated rubbish on the UFO topic just because some people want to feel like they belong to the team for having had their own (fabricated) sighting because they have issues like that, is what's wrong with most of ufology to begin with.

This kind of behavior should be condoned? or treated with kid gloves?

I'm tired of being lied to. If I see something that looks like a lie, I'm not going to be shy about it.
In this court is it alien until proven otherwise? for some, yes, but, for the more practical, logical and reasonable here, court rule is SUSPECT until proven otherwise.

You're dealing with complete strangers on the internet that are almost entirely anonymous, that have or at least feel they have absolutely nothing to lose by telling a lie, or even getting caught out in one.
Do you really want to support an atmosphere that's friendlier to liars?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by bcccl

respectfully, the story is part of the evidence. in every courthouse today there is material evidence and testimony, you can't put one before the other if what you want is a full account of something.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I think this is unnecessary of you. I can clearly see right away when looking at the pictures, that this is fake. There is actually no doubt, and you try to convince us by writing a long text, "like why would you write such a long text if it wasn't real", come on, if one sets his/her mind to it, they can do it without a problem.

I hate when people do this, crying WOLF WOLF. But all you want is attention and entertainment for yourself.

This is a age and a time where we all should be honest, and help getting out the truth. Yes there is extra terrestials, but with all these fakes, people are starting to give up their faith.

I wish that this forum was honest, and was made to enlighten the people, but to the untrained eye it's hard to pick out what's true and what's not.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by bcccl

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by bcccl

respectfully, the story is part of the evidence. in every courthouse today there is material evidence and testimony, you can't put one before the other if what you want is a full account of something.

Stories are hearsay and why they are weak evidence until further proof can legitimize them

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by amongus

Fixed. And you asked for proof, so I tried my best to present what proof, I could muster up.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by weavty1
reply to post by amongus

Fixed. And you asked for proof, so I tried my best to present what proof, I could muster up.

Love the background work you did. However I just don't see where the info you provided proves it is faked.

That being said, the fact the OP bailed on this thread is interesting. However, like I said, it would seem out of character for him to hoax reading many of his posts on other topics....

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join