It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is not a police state! Quit the censcorship nonsense!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
*ONE MILLION S & F!

The Mods will even go so low as to go and edit your posting to misspell wording.

This I have WITNESSED on multiple occasions while previewing my posts and then noticing that the misspellings would occur.

Dirty, under-handed and foul.

ATS playing with peoples' 1st Amendment rights and ATTEMPTING TO DISCREDIT PEOPLE via the route of auto editor.

Shame....Shame.....SHAME!

I guess the hating didn't work so now they are telling lies!
edit on 10-4-2012 by HermesTrismegistus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
The people behind the scenes are excellent, I had an issue not long ago and with in 10 minutes it was taken care of, the mod "dontreadonme" was excellent!, and then there are some who seem to be biased and take the "power" to their heads. but I respect them and the rules, and if I do not believe I have broken one I will let them know.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation
reply to post by smyleegrl

They pick and choose certain topics which they deem "sensitive" to certain people and delete them, yet when aimed at a certain other group, it's fine. I'm personally tired of EVERYONE's double standard.

That's a bit too cryptic to parse. Do you have any cogent examples, or are you just generalizing?

As far as this being their site. As with this country, They don't have anything if it wasn't for us people. Every country and business would shut down. It's the people who make anything possible. If everyone stopped coming to this site it would be finished.

But, of course, they won't. If anything, the site has too much traffic. If a few people bail, that would be a welcome relief! For example, if everyone bailed, the site would, indeed, be "finished," but if you bail, no one would miss you. Funny how that works.

Remember, there's the herd mentality ,that's scared to death and sucks up out of fear, then there are people who stand against all even when it's hopeless. Those are the ones who built this world.

Actually, no. The people who built this world didn't complain about it. They just built it. Then other people who had nothing to do with building the world, complained about it. There are buiders who build and complainers who complain. Their paths rarely cross.

No people No ATS. It is OUR site.

I think just maybe you have a slightly inflated sense of your own self-importance because it's not your site--nor mine. But if either of us left, all people would say is, there go two guys who couldn't even spell their own names correctly!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

This site dictates worse than Hitler with half of his agendas!

I back you up 100% schuyler!

Sock puppets at work here so be careful as not to get any lint on you.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HermesTrismegistus

Really? We're worse than Hitler because we have T&C's... says a guy who "signed up" 2 days ago.

Sorry your stay this time wasn't as long as last time. Better luck on a site who's administration will tolerate your lies and stupidity.

Banned.

No "sock puppets" or secrets here. Transparency.
edit on Apr 10th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Did you mean a sabbatical from ATS? No matter, ATS is not a haven of democracy. Actually most of the mods do an excellent job here, Greeneyedleo a mod, one of the best I have to say. Others, including one owner, I'm not so sure of, but that's just my take on it.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Well said OP.
S+F for you. EXACTLY what needed to be said.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
We have 3 methods of communication open to our members if someone is unhappy with a staff action.

1) Reply to the PM.
2) Submit a complaint
3) Send us an email via the Contact Form

All three methods result in replies and resolution to the best of our ability.

I'm not going to claim 100% satisfaction rates here... that's just impossible. But we try.

Under no circumstances, however, will we EVER tolerate the berating or insulting of our staff members.

You want to call our moderators Nazis, fine. I'm sure there are other communities for you.

We don't tolerate personal attacks on our members, and for those who are still unaware of this, our volunteer staff are members first, and ALL (with the exception of Simon) came from the membership. The fact that they accepted the position of moderator does not make it open season on them.

I hope that clarifies things.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
ATS is a police state, whether you want to believe it of not.

I have told the truth regarding ATS and you chicken # wanna-be gods called Mods and Admins here.

Everything I have said about ATS is true....I have been here for over 13 years, how long have you been here?

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Third times a charm?

Banned AGAIN.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
reply to post by HermesTrismegistus

Really? We're worse than Hitler because we have T&C's... says a guy who "signed up" 2 days ago.

Sorry your stay this time wasn't as long as last time. Better luck on a site who's administration will tolerate your lies and stupidity.

Banned.

No "sock puppets" or secrets here. Transparency.
edit on Apr 10th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

LOL

Thats a bit harsh isnt it?

Cmon poor bugger probably got up on the wrong side of the bed or forgot to take his meds or something

To be fair Hitler was probably a bit much...............
Id say Pol Pot or Stalinish at worst

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl

Originally posted by Advantage
ATS is a dictatorship. You will obey the T&C Good Citizen, or you will take a ride in the ATS van. WHen you come to this "state" you agree to a certain set of behavioral do's and no-nos.. with consequences hinted at. If you disobey.. well... it just aint pretty.. **sobs**

True. But in this dictatorship, you have the option to move on.

And thats the whole point.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

Or at the very least the guy who always steals the Cookie Crisp cereal, or the Hamburglar.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Third times a charm?

Banned AGAIN.

LMFAO

thanks for the laughs guys

I take it this guys a regular then

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Third times a charm?

Banned AGAIN.

Your testosterone dripping manly weilding of the banhammer leaves me all a-flutter... **faints**

......runs away from hammer...

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

Djarums, good work. You are a mighty troll hunter.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

LMFAO!! Lol, best laugh I've had on a thread in ages. Troll Hunter Supreme!!

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
it seems to me that two things will get your post removed.

1) talking about drugs. including but not limited to use of, legalization, medicinal

2) insults, racial slurs & hate speech

but everything else is pretty much fair game. i don't see the problem.

-subfab

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

That's a bit too cryptic to parse. Do you have any cogent examples, or are you just generalizing?

78 Year Old White Man Beating As Payback For Trayvon Killing ...

But, of course, they won't. If anything, the site has too much traffic. If a few people bail, that would be a welcome relief! For example, if everyone bailed, the site would, indeed, be "finished," but if you bail, no one would miss you. Funny how that works.

What are you 10 yrs old ??? It honestly has no relevance to my life what anyone thinks about me.

Actually, no. The people who built this world didn't complain about it. They just built it. Then other people who had nothing to do with building the world, complained about it. There are buiders who build and complainers who complain. Their paths rarely cross.

Ignorance. As if you have a clue. One of my life trades is building ( for the last 20 yrs). It's people's ideals who designed the world. The actual workers ( I would imagine) complained immensley as the actual labor and feat of building the world with absolutely NO modern technology would have made it treachorous to say the least, as it's a brutal job with the technology we currently have. How many people actually died doing it is unknown and probably astronomical.

And.. Actually....it's usually the useless people who sit around and do nothing......who contributed nothing...........who usually complain the loudest.....Even in today's society. The more we empower weak, useless people....the more they complain about their rights and they just keep taking and taking.

You probably have NEVER seen a single day of physical, back breaking labor. You probably sit behind a desk at some useless, menial job with the modern day comforts you continuously complain about.

I'm not complaining and don't regret anything I've done. Everything serves a purpose in my life and I'm totally self reliant.

I think just maybe you have a slightly inflated sense of your own self-importance because it's not your site--nor mine. But if either of us left, all people would say is, there go two guys who couldn't even spell their own names correctly!

I sure hope you don't rely on your judgements to get you through life because they will lead you astray. I'm the furthest thing from your judgemental assumptions. I don't think of myself as anything but a man who learns everything possible needed to survive and protect my children. This world will collapse along with it's ideals and the majority of the poplulation along with it.

Just curious ....how is my name spelled wrong? It's a play on words. Revelation is "to reveal"...hence REVEALATION.......Don't worry....in due time everything will be REAVEALED and all life's questions will be answered
edit on 10/4/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Revealation

It seems the post you cited has been '404'd...
edit on 10/4/12 by Anon77 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join