It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Tour In America & It's A Police State. No Doubt About It.

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by hakalugie4u
reply to post by spav5

yeah i just moved to a new location here in FL very nice community
but the police are very active driving by in the early mornings (2am-4am) shining the lights in peoples house .
i had a small farm at one point ended up losing it and moved ... brought sum of my plants got them around the yard and sum in the garage undera light and fan ...now every morning when i wake up to take out my trash ..my garbage is missing from the can wtf ...
i started to think someones suspecting me of growing pot or sumthen lol .. now there stealin my garbage to find evidence....... lmao well im not goin to say the police are stealing my garbage but sum one definitly is ...
also people dont care about others any more i mean good luck getting a hello back from anyone under the age of 29 here in Fl every ones scared of every one unless it means bussiness , free drinks , or free any thing .. theres a good portion of floridians that just make me sick

Well no offense but after looking at that post i would hope a little weed was involved.
I guess if you sent out letters it may raise some suspicions.

Sorry, i couldn't help it. And i should not be criticizing someones writing...but stil.

Then i am thinking could the garbage be missing due to the guys in the jumpsuits who throw trash into the back of the truck and then jump on top of it took it. This may happen every day too.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by camus154

I do not love my country..................bombing (with dirty bombs), no I condone none, absolutely none of what America is doing.

We are a bully country invading other countries for their resources.

Stop war..................all wars.

Again 911 was bought and arranged by GWB under the direction of the New World Order.

Simple and pure, no BS.

And because of pride, Americans will not own up to this false flag operation.

Pride becometh before the fall.
edit on 12-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Well, whatevs.

Just move. Go move to Canada or Sweden or something.

Oh wait. You can't. You can't live without your Walmart and your Micky D's and your Home Depot.

You hate America but you love the way you can spend, spend spend. Don't you, you mass consumer little *#&?

I.
Laugh.
At.
You.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

No, I'm almost 60 and my husband is 67.

If i were younger I might reconsider..................but it is now global from my research.

And we do have land where we are off the grid.

Safe journey.

You and yours will eventually need this blessing.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Really? How do you know I don't already live in, say, Iceland?

Maybe I don't need this blessing. Maybe I'm just a Canadian laughing at the idiocy of another dumb American?

How do you know, earth sister, how do you know?

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Don't know but unlike you I wish you well.

I wish you safe passage and a good long life.

No malice, no harm, just awakening.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by camus154

Maybe I'm just a Canadian laughing at the idiocy of another dumb American?

How do you know, earth sister, how do you know?

This is not directed to anyone here:

Another way to look at that is America has a higher percentage with internet access. Just wait until the rest of the world catches up and their below average get on the internet.

There is truth in that though. What you see when users from somemany other countries post on various web sites you are seeing the cream of the crop. The poor pissed off ones dont have internet. Just wait until they do. That will take pissed off to another level.
edit on 12-4-2012 by Malcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

How do we fix it???

Beyond the point, too many woke up too late and the rest refused the red pill.

Welcome to 1984.

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by KillThePoor

When I visit my hometown and happen to drive by any of the schools I attended they are all completely encompassed by tall fences or walls...so much for open campuses at public schools, those were for different times I guess.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

soooo...hightend security in the most populated city in the country as well as in the nations captiol means we live in a police state? do you people even bother to listen to yourselfs before you post?

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LockNLoad
The terrorist have won, Americans live in a constant state of fear and suspicion.
I weep for what America has become.

I do not live in a state of fear.
Only the weak of Mind and Heart do that.

You think the Terrorists have won? Why is that? Because we have to spend a little extra time making sure a 9/11 doesn't happen again?

I will tell you who is living in a constant state of fear and now curse Bin Laden....every one in the Middle East that has a Predator or Global Hawk or other remote craft...targeting their ass. They live in fear...some people just like to Bitch about an inconveinience. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

what a sad, pathetic existence one must live to feel that eveything is a "false flag" and that the big ol' scary government is hiding around every corner wating to get you. i'll tell you as i've told numerous people..do something about it or gtfo of the country....will you do that... no...you'll bitch and complain and whine about it

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

No, I'm almost 60 and my husband is 67.

If i were younger I might reconsider..................but it is now global from my research.

And we do have land where we are off the grid.

Safe journey.

You and yours will eventually need this blessing.

Nothing and no one is ever off the grid. It doesn't matter if you don't have a phone or computer or even a road to where you live. Military Satellites will find your heat signature. Just a fact. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:04 AM
link   
It's a shock to fly from the USA and the various probings and gropings by the TSA, cameras everywhere, police visibly present everywhere, then land in China where airport security comprises of young pretty women gently stroking your torso and legs. Hard to see any police in China (Shanghai, Beijing) except for Tiennamen square. You feel far more free visiting China the police state Communist country than in the USA.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

could not agree more... i live in south florida where all the time boats full of illegals come ashore....i have never once seen any policing of said shores as well as any policing of the coastal waterways...one would assume if we lived in such a "police state" as suggested by most we would contantly see this "oppression" everywhere...just because you've had a #ty experience or live in a # part of the country..don't generalize the entire country

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dbriefed
It's a shock to fly from the USA and the various probings and gropings by the TSA, cameras everywhere, police visibly present everywhere, then land in China where airport security comprises of young pretty women gently stroking your torso and legs. Hard to see any police in China (Shanghai, Beijing) except for Tiennamen square. You feel far more free visiting China the police state Communist country than in the USA.

Tell this to the THOUSANDS of students and youths whom the Chinese Communist Party ordered Killed by the Military...carting off their bodies in trucks and dumped in Mass Graves in the woods. PLEASE!
Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
reply to post by SplitInfinity

could not agree more... i live in south florida where all the time boats full of illegals come ashore....i have never once seen any policing of said shores as well as any policing of the coastal waterways...one would assume if we lived in such a "police state" as suggested by most we would contantly see this "oppression" everywhere...just because you've had a #ty experience or live in a # part of the country..don't generalize the entire country

People who sit at a computer without ever seeing or experiencing the REAL WORLD....have NO IDEA...how well they have it. The World in general is a very dangerous place with Warloards who kill just to collect USAID Grain Bags and resell them to starving people at high prices. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Oh Dear God, the shills on this site have become so transparent it is breathtaking. This used to be a site where shills feared to tread...now it seems a training ground...
On topic: I would advise you as a tour operator to move your offerings West.
Do a National parks gig or some such.
The Nation's national historical places are just that, something from a bygone era that hasn't anything to do with this country anymore. Kind of the coliseum in Rome, per se...
Come out West and show others what this country really is and yes, you will still have to endure the "foot massage" at the airport, but other than that, it is pretty free still...
My 2 cents

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Elostone

Yes and the use of the words shill and troll to describe people with different points of views from yours is mind-numbingly pathetic..

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

At least they didn't use a Lord Of The Rings reference. This is something I just cannot understand. I come on this board as I was advised to do so for a way to improve my Mental Health. By and By...it has worked out well both the agreements and disagreements butat least I wasn't thinking about certain....JOBS.

I have a Band Site and discusion board but I let my Band Mates answer those questions but now the big thing id Simulcast....as people can watch us practice a new song in the studio and we get paid by advertizers and by a small monthly fee. This is the next big thing as 50 inch plus HD TV's with superior surround sound are a cheap party for a few couples or bunch of Guysand Girls who buy a few 30 Packs and can watch and listen to us for practicly nothing.

We get paid by everyone from Condom Companies to Stereo and Guitar Equipment...so people can here good new music while kicking back at home and drink safetly. But like the lyrics from the Rush song LIMELIGHT say...I can't pretent the stranger is a long awaited friend....so I let them become best buds with unknowns and try to talk a bit of Physics here.

I don't see my rights being trampled on...I se them expanding. Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join