It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Full Length Pentagon Video OF 911?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by spoor

Why do "truthers" pretend that a video showing an aircraft would convince them that he Pentagon was hit by an aircraft? None of the other conclusive evidence has convinced them of an aircraft attack.

That might be because there is no evidence.

Not too much to ask for is it?

The Pentagon WAS hit by an aircraft, it just wasn't UA77.

It's like my house was robbed by a guy six feet tall and I have five frames that show this. The cops let the guy go because they said that the real robber was a four foot tall woman and they have proof, but they never show anyone the proof. All they show for proof are paid liars who say they saw the four foot woman go into my house. So the guy continues robbing everyone in the neighborhood because he is actually working for the corrupt cops.
edit on 9-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

reply to post by spoor

Why do "truthers" pretend that a video showing an aircraft would convince them that he Pentagon was hit by an aircraft? None of the other conclusive evidence has convinced them of an aircraft attack.

That might be because there is no evidence.

Not too much to ask for is it?

The Pentagon WAS hit by an aircraft, it just wasn't UA77.

Finally, you get something right for a change. It was AA 77.

If you are further convinced it was not an AA 757, perhaps you can explain a complete trail of radar returns with no missing holes from Dulles IAP to a point just short of the Pentagon....

This ought to be a hilarious exercise of double speak and tap dancing....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat[/i
If you are further convinced it was not an AA 757, perhaps you can explain a complete trail of radar returns with no missing holes from Dulles IAP to a point just short of the Pentagon....

Nope, I can sum it up in one word:

Flyover.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Flyover.

Ok, prove it... What is your evidence of a flyover? You don't need to show photos or video yet, just a narrative will do.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Flyover.

Ok, prove it... What is your evidence of a flyover? You don't need to show photos or video yet, just a narrative will do.

All we can do is speculate how they pulled this off by logically considering the evidence. I have no "proof" and you know it. These are your debunking tactics that we need "proof" of this and "evidence" of that. I have proof and evidence that the OS is BS. After that, nothing short of an actual investigation will prove anything.

If you want to continue to defend the OS hogwash, you would need to prove that a 757 can continue flying 300 yards at 600 mph less than 15 feet off the ground after shearing off 5 light poles with a guy at the controls who had lots of trouble with a little Cessna. The light poles were downed by the perps to mislead about the approach angle. A flyover is the only thing that makes sense to me. Somebody else might have a different opinion. But the bottom line is that YOUR version of things is an utter joke.

And I have no freakin idea why my posts are suddenly coming out in italics.....
edit on 9-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: add italics comment

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Flyover.

Here you go, Simon. Take 3 minutes and 16 seconds of your life to educate yourself.

(direct link)
Now you have no reason to claim something as stupid as a "flyover."
edit on 9-7-2012 by Boone 870 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2012 by Boone 870 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

I have puzzled over this image
why does it look as if the impact point is exploding before impact ?

The object on the left is supposed to be Flight 77 ...?

Why does it appear to me that this object is smaller than the Heli pad ?
The helipad is no more than 60 feet across ...a 757 is 150' in length x 124' width

And the angle seems inconsistent with the Gubmint story ... ?

an obvious splice happens at 22 seconds just before the action ... CGI ?

I sure would like to know who is really behind this and Why ..

It seems to me the government would be forth coming with the evidence it collected a little as 10 minutes after the "event" .

It also occurs to me that their lack of compliance with the interest of the American People to know the Truth is Damning in and of itself !

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Your link, with its 197 views of a black screen, doesn't prove a thing to me.

My suspicion is that it was a 757 retrofitted with a missile under the fuselage.

Your calling me "stupid" is duly noted, Falser.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

My suspicion is that it was a 757 retrofitted with a missile under the fuselage.

It's audio. Of the C130 who watched AA77 slam directly into the Pentagon.

Should I post Sean Boger? Who watched from right next to the impact point as the plane came straight for him and exploded in the building? How was he so convincingly duped? How did the flyover plane manage to dump passengers in seats and their personal effects and the FDR into the building?

Flyover is a theory invented by slightly disturbed people who are trying to reconcile their own dogma with the statements of eyewitnesses. Please don't join this group.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by R0CR13

That video is a HOAX!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by exponent

It's audio. Of the C130 who watched AA77 slam directly into the Pentagon.

Should I post Sean Boger? Who watched from right next to the impact point as the plane came straight for him and exploded in the building? How was he so convincingly duped? How did the flyover plane manage to dump passengers in seats and their personal effects and the FDR into the building?

Flyover is a theory invented by slightly disturbed people who are trying to reconcile their own dogma with the statements of eyewitnesses. Please don't join this group.

Well this didn't take long to find.... about .0001 seconds

Sean Boger was the air traffic controller inside the heliport tower right next to the alleged impact point of the Pentagon on 9/11. He saw the plane banking on the north side of the former CITGO gas station as corroborated by all other witnesses in this critical area who could see the gas station proving the plane did not hit the light poles or the Pentagon. Citizen Investigation Team originally released this video short featuring their exclusive phone interview with Sean Boger in February 2009. For more information please visit: www.citizeninvestigationteam.com...

Thanks guys, I had never heard of Sean Boger before. Great stuff!!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Yes and it shows that quite undeniably the plane hit the building. I'm not sure why you're posting something that utterly defeats your point as if it supports it?

Yes CIT think that the position relative to the citgo is of importance, but CIT are deluded individuals. He quite clearly states he watched it impact the building.

How could that be a fly over?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Yes and it shows that quite undeniably the plane hit the building. I'm not sure why you're posting something that utterly defeats your point as if it supports it?

Yes CIT think that the position relative to the citgo is of importance, but CIT are deluded individuals. He quite clearly states he watched it impact the building.

How could that be a fly over?

You responded in less than 5 minutes. I suggest you go back and take a closer look. It does not support the OS at all, quite the opposite. The plane could NOT have hit the light poles or the Pentagon. It says so right in the external quote I provided.

Geez dude, I think you need a vacation.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Well, here is the same audio matched with the DCA (Reagan National AP) radar output. Show me this plane with a missile that you speak of on radar please.

If you can't find it there, then maybe you can find it here in the 84 RADES output.

Please, please, show me this plane as it flies over the Pentagon. I stand ready to be enlightened.
edit on 9-7-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You responded in less than 5 minutes. I suggest you go back and take a closer look. It does not support the OS at all, quite the opposite. The plane could NOT have hit the light poles or the Pentagon. It says so right in the external quote I provided.

I've been through CIT's claims many times. That's why I mentioned them before you did. You're not even addressing the facts here, just assuming they support you.

Sean Boger explicitly states he watched the aircraft hit the building. Is he lying?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

I've been through CIT's claims many times. That's why I mentioned them before you did. You're not even addressing the facts here, just assuming they support you.

Sean Boger explicitly states he watched the aircraft hit the building. Is he lying?

Evidently he ducked and didn't see the flyover.

For Christ's sake its all in the video. You guys just shot yourselves in the foot once again.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

For Christ's sake its all in the video. You guys just shot yourselves in the foot once again.

Is this video all you know about Sean? I don't think there's anything else I can say really. You're obviously absolutely 100% convinced some dubious flyover occurred.

Here is a spreadsheet detailing the number of people who saw and identified the plane. I have no idea how you ignore all these people and come up with flyover but I leave that to you.

sites.google.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Is this video all you know about Sean? I don't think there's anything else I can say really. You're obviously absolutely 100% convinced some dubious flyover occurred.

Here is a spreadsheet detailing the number of people who saw and identified the plane. I have no idea how you ignore all these people and come up with flyover but I leave that to you.

sites.google.com...

Every single piece of evidence including the five frames and the damage to the Pentagon and the lack of debris and the impossibility of the maneuvers and the faked light poles along with everything else tells me what I need to know. Don't be talking about witnesses when we all know that many were paid to lie. There are many who said they saw no 757..... or something that looked like a commuter aircraft. This is right next to an airport and the delivering aircraft didn't need to be that low...so it could have looked normal. The people on the interstate also could have seen the missile but being in their cars it is easy to understand how they missed the plane that delivered the payload....

This video shows a cab driver admitting he was bought. Lots here for you to try to debunk... get the damage control teams ready....

vimeo.com...=0

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Every single piece of evidence

So show me the plane. I posted the real time ATC audio and radar for you. Should not be difficult for you to point out this mysterious plane that no one saw fly-over the Pentagon on radar.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Every single piece of evidence

So show me the plane. I posted the real time ATC audio and radar for you. Should not be difficult for you to point out this mysterious plane that no one saw fly-over the Pentagon on radar.

I dunno (yet)... who knows what the perps did to cover up the radar evidence. Maybe the pilot hit the stealth button
All this is is your usual tactics.... like I'm supposed to know how they pulled this off and then to prove it
What a switch.... I'm supposed to show you the plane, but you can't even show me the plane
Whatever the case, watch the video, and look at those Pentagon Police officers and how sure they are where the plane flew over... it was nowhere near the light poles, and nowhere near the south side of the Citgo station... in fact, 13 people corroborated the location exactly....

....still watching.

Thanks again for the tip!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join