It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Full Length Pentagon Video OF 911?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Truthers swallow it HOOK LINE & SINKER.

Maybe that's because whoever made the video did so because it fits perfectly with the actual evidence at the Pentagon and therefore reinforces what they know to be true in their own minds. When people first start to doubt the OS, they are taken completely by surprise with the amount of disinfo and fake crap circulating around. Naive souls is what they are. Only with battle experience do we learn not to believe everything at first sight.

People making crap up like this clearly doesn't help the cause for truth, but they are crying out for justice. Since you guys dance around the evidence, i.e. the lack of debris, the 16 foot hole on the other side of six walls, the impossible maneuvers, the confiscated videos, the five frames that clearly have a gap concealing the aircraft that was most certainly not a 757, etc. etc. etc. as evidence, the poor disadvantaged people on the wrong end of this corruption are frustrated and mad as all hell of not being able to find that indisputable smoking gun that would put you and the real criminals in our government permanently out to pasture, and so some of them unfortunately resort to manufacturing evidence.

edit on 9-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Maybe that's because whoever made the video did so because it fits perfectly with the actual evidence at the Pentagon and therefore reinforces what they know to be true in their own minds.

Hey, Waypastvne... Did you know the "truth" is relative to what's in a "truthers" mind? By golly, now I've finally got it. SimontheMagus just told us why he posts so much total outright garbage... If it's in his mind it's OK to do that.... Obviously, lots of others follow this same philosophy too... Now, I finally know....

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by 911files

Originally posted by thegameisupMy argument was you were calling something a hoax, without presenting a proper reason or evidence your opinion.

Yes I did, no source for it. In this age of CGI you can't just post something on Youtube and call it evidence. You have to source it. No verifiable source, then hoax until proven otherwise.

You didn't initially, but after being asked a few times you got there in the end! You're learning!

Also, the same goes for calling something a hoax, it has to be verified from both sides, not just one, you'll learn in time.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegameisupAlso, the same goes for calling something a hoax, it has to be verified from both sides, not just one, you'll learn in time.

No it doesn't. The person presenting it has to do that. Especially something so blatantly made-up as this video is/was. Anyone who knows anything about the Pentagon event recognizes it as a hoax from the get-go. All it does is demonstrate you do not know anything about the subject you are discussing.

Let me add there are three things that should have cued you almost immediately that it was a hoax.

1) Impact location wrong.

2) The Pentagon in the video is not the Pentagon as it was on 2001.

3) ALL aircraft/helicopters in the area have been identified and tracked in significant detail (see Gaffney's 911 Mystery Plane 2nd Ed. for details). NO aircraft or helicopter flew the path depicted by the video.

No "detailed video analysis" required. Anyone who has studied the Pentagon attack would spot at least one of these three things within seconds.
edit on 9-7-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2012 by 911files because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Maybe that's because whoever made the video did so because it fits perfectly with the actual evidence at the Pentagon and therefore reinforces what they know to be true in their own minds.

Hey, Waypastvne... Did you know the "truth" is relative to what's in a "truthers" mind? By golly, now I've finally got it. SimontheMagus just told us why he posts so much total outright garbage... If it's in his mind it's OK to do that.... Obviously, lots of others follow this same philosophy too... Now, I finally know....
I never said it was ok. I said it was unfortunate and doesn't help the cause for truth. The entirety of what I said is right up there for everyone to see. Do you playground thugs really think you're impressing anyone with this impish selective quoting out of context buffoonery?

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

the 16 foot hole on the other side of six walls,

You might want to double check your facts there.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Maybe that's because whoever made the video did so because it fits perfectly with the actual evidence at the Pentagon

The actual evidence proves that American Airlines, Boeing 757, N644AA hit the pentagon. There is no doubt about it.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

This is getting really old. Stop wasting my time with your nonsense.

As for your debris, we've seen that planted crap before. None of it was in front of the impact point where it should have been. And this video makes it all a moot point anyway....

www.citizeninvestigationteam.com...

You need a new script. This one is a stale rerun.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Why not release something even if it was fake? It is like someone wanted to keep people guess and fighting about this. What I feel is going on with the 9/11 conspiracy and other conspiracies as well is you have a conspiracy inside a conspiracy inside a conspiracy. You have overlapping conspiracies. You have one conspiracy to help hide another one. I feel that we may never know the truth behind a lot of the conspiracies going on now days because truth is far stranger and crazy than any of the theories that any one has came up with.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

"They are CITs so pity them, their views are crap, their videos hideous...."

Okay, my apologies to Bill Murray and the scriptwriters for Meatballs...

The Citizens Investigation Team, have been shown to be charlatans at best and stalkers at worst. Their methods are worthy of the KGB in how they question people and their 'techniques' consist of harassment, double speak and outright lies. Their members were long ago run off of ATS because of the way they attacked people.

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

"They are CITs so pity them, their views are crap, their videos hideous...."

Okay, my apologies to Bill Murray and the scriptwriters for Meatballs...

The Citizens Investigation Team, have been shown to be charlatans at best and stalkers at worst. Their methods are worthy of the KGB in how they question people and their 'techniques' consist of harassment, double speak and outright lies. Their members were long ago run off of ATS because of the way they attacked people.

Yeah yeah, everybody who doesn't believe the crap is a charlatan to you. Here's a couple more who have just a BIT more credibility than you....

High-Ranking Army Officer - Missile Hit Pentagon
Radiation Expert Claims High-Radiation Readings Near Pentagon After 9/11 Indicates Depleted Uranium Used

www.rense.com...

FBI Claims 84 Videos Show NO Flight 77 Impact

www.rense.com...

And look who's talking about attacking people.... hilarious!

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Do you even know you're own name? I'm beginning to seriously doubt it.

Floor Space Between Facade and C-Ring is Mostly Unobstructed
On the first and second floors, the Pentagon has continuous interior space extending from the facade to the inner-facing wall of the C-Ring, joining the C-, D-, and E-Rings. This is because the light wells between the C- and D-Rings and between the D- and E-Rings only descend to the bottom of the third floor. The only structural elements interrupting this space are columns apparently spaced on 10-foot centers along the direction perpendicular to the facade, with each first-floor column having a square cross-section measuring 21 inches on a side.

Just to prevent you from calling it fake, it's from a "truther" site.

911research.wtc7.net...

posted on Jul, 9 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Rense.com? Thank you for, once again, backing up the idea that your posts are some of the most uninformed on here.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   

So now you know that there were not 6 walls, there were only 2.

On the first and second floors, the Pentagon has continuous interior space extending from the facade to the inner-facing wall of the C-Ring, joining the C-, D-, and E-Rings. This is because the light wells between the C- and D-Rings and between the D- and E-Rings only descend to the bottom of the third floor. The only structural elements interrupting this space are columns apparently spaced on 10-foot centers along the direction perpendicular to the facade, with each first-floor column having a square cross-section measuring 21 inches on a side.

You got this lie off of some conspiracy web site. You swallowed the lie HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

You repeated the lie here and now you look like a fool. Make no mistake about it the conspiracy web site you got that from knows its a lie. Nobody can type the words "went through 6 walls at the pentagon" very many times without being corrected.

So why doesn't that website correct its lie ? Will you contact the web site and tell them their information is not correct ? Will you correct other truthers that repeat this lie in the future ?

Here is another fine example of a lie that won't go away that was posted on the last page.

An analysis of the 9/11 Pentagon videos released by the U.S. Department of Defence on May 16, 2006

There are no frames missing from the pentagon security videos. If you position the car properly in front of the camera the frames line up perfectly. He's had the mistake explained to him many times, and yet his web site and videos are still out there.

edit on 10-7-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

There is no-one here more that wants a straight answer to what happended on 9/11 than me, as like others I believe that are inconsistencies, however suggesting that they planted plane wreckage there, thats going a bit far surely??

Eye witnesses have said they saw a plane hit the pentagon, & wreckage was found that was from a airliner. Surely people would notice a huge lorry with people chucking bits of planes off the back?

I do find the trajectory and the impact zone on the pentagon interesting, however suggesting that they planted the wreckage there, when all eyes would have been on the pentagon after it hit?!?

Madness, if there is something you truly believe,look for the logical reason / explanation, by suggesting this you are undermining yourself and your own credibility by looking for any other reason to fit your narrative.

I am sorry, I have just re-read that last paragraph & I sound like a right arse, or even a debunker or which I am not. It is the inconsistencies with the OS that I find worrying, however jumping to any conclusion to fit your theory is why this sort of discussion remains locked down to forums like this & not in the public domain,. sigh!

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
Do you even know you're own name? I'm beginning to seriously doubt it.

Just to prevent you from calling it fake, it's from a "truther" site.

911research.wtc7.net...

Yes I know my own name, do you? So it's a truther site, so what? Do you realize how narrow those connecting areas were, and that they were in a straight line from the E to the C ring perpendicular to the outer walls? And you do realize that the missile went through at an angle that would make your lame attack on my mental health null and void?

There was no plane that hit the Pentagon. Get over it already.
edit on 10-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by pigsy2400

There is no-one here more that wants a straight answer to what happended on 9/11 than me, as like others I believe that are inconsistencies, however suggesting that they planted plane wreckage there, thats going a bit far surely??

Eye witnesses have said they saw a plane hit the pentagon, & wreckage was found that was from a airliner. Surely people would notice a huge lorry with people chucking bits of planes off the back?

I do find the trajectory and the impact zone on the pentagon interesting, however suggesting that they planted the wreckage there, when all eyes would have been on the pentagon after it hit?!?

Madness, if there is something you truly believe,look for the logical reason / explanation, by suggesting this you are undermining yourself and your own credibility by looking for any other reason to fit your narrative.

I am sorry, I have just re-read that last paragraph & I sound like a right arse, or even a debunker or which I am not. It is the inconsistencies with the OS that I find worrying, however jumping to any conclusion to fit your theory is why this sort of discussion remains locked down to forums like this & not in the public domain,. sigh!

They saw a flyover, and it seems that because of the explosion, those witnesses missed the fact that the plane never hit the building, because the missile did.

You do realize that a missile would create some debris, and you do realize how much debris a 757 would make, right? What happened to the wings? What happened to the tail section? WHat happened to the seats? The 18 wheels?

Here's what a real plane crash should look like, in the real world:

There are so many things wrong with the OS just at the Pentagon alone one could write a book.

You need to face reality too.

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Rense.com? Thank you for, once again, backing up the idea that your posts are some of the most uninformed on here.

Is there any website that questions the OS that ISN'T on your black list?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Then where is the plane now, and where are the passengers that were aboard the plane?

Are all of the people that were on the plane accounted for, alive & well somewhere?

Are their families in on it as well?

or am I going to get the response that ''the passengers were offloaded somewhere and summarily executed!'' - which would have involved a vast amount of people & keeping secrets these days is a chore!!

I never seen a missile wreckage after impact,. perhaps you could enlighten me as to what the wreckage of a missle after impact looks like?

posted on Jul, 10 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Here's what a real plane crash should look like, in the real world:

That is a slow speed impact.

You realize that most other countries have air crash investigators. why are they not crying out? By default you are saying that the US gov is controlling all crash investigators in the entire world.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join