It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Full Length Pentagon Video OF 911?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
I can't believe I have to explain why we should see evidence of a 757 after it allegedly hits a building. Especially now that we know it was only traveling at about 150 knots.

Since the stall speed of a clean B-757 is about 160 KIAS, YOU FAIL!

You have no clue and if you were a normal intelligent adult you'd be embarrassed virtually every time you post...

One of your buddies the other day said that was only 5 knots ABOVE stall speed, with a comment about he must have been a good pilot (where have we heard that before), and I did say "about". 13 witnesses corroborated between 10 and 15 seconds from the Navy Annex to the Pentagon. That's a little different from the 3.6 seconds (about) according to the OS (and not even from the same angle). I did the math quickly in my head. A little nitpicky, don't you think. But hey, what else is new. Your story is so absurd you have no choice but to make a mountain out of mole hill of trivial details.

"You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel." ~ Matthew 23:24.

Nice effect with the oversized red letters though.

edit on 13-7-2012 by SimontheMagus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

I can't believe I have to explain why we should see evidence of a 757 after it allegedly hits a building. Especially now that we know it was only traveling at about 150 knots.

Since the stall speed of a clean B-757 is about 160 KIAS, YOU FAIL!

You have no clue and if you were a normal intelligent adult you'd be embarrassed virtually every time you post...

One of your buddies the other day said that was only 5 knots ABOVE stall speed, with a comment about he must have been a good pilot (where have we heard that before), and I did say "about". 13 witnesses corroborated between 10 and 15 seconds from the Navy Annex to the Pentagon. That's a little different from the 3.6 seconds (about) according to the OS (and not even from the same angle). I did the math quickly in my head. A little nitpicky, don't you think. But hey, what else is new. Your story is so absurd you have no choice but to make a mountain out of mole hill of trivial details.

"You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel." ~ Matthew 23:24.

Nice effect with the oversized red letters though.

You are so deluded that you don't even realize your idea is still an EPIC FAIL because of the bank angle required to go from point A to point B noted by YOUR witnesses would result in an immediate STALL CRASH AND BURN if one even attempted such a steep turn at that kind of speed...

I"m glad you're continuing to try to defend this as it PROVES you have NO CLUE what you're talking about.

Come on....keep posting in a futile attempt to defend this nonsense... I love making fools out of people who attempt to defend the physically impossible...
edit on 13-7-2012 by Reheat because: (no reason given)

ETA: What's even better is that it's at the top of a page where anyone reading the thread will see it....

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

You are so deluded that you don't even realize your idea is still an EPIC FAIL because of the bank angle required to go from point A to point B noted by YOUR witnesses would result in an immediate STALL CRASH AND BURN if one even attempted such a steep turn at that kind of speed...

I"m glad you're continuing to try to defend this as it PROVES you have NO CLUE what you're talking about.

Come on....keep posting in a futile attempt to defend this nonsense... I love making fools out of people who attempt to defend the physically impossible...

ETA: What's even better is that it's at the top of a page where anyone reading the thread will see it....

You need to get your bearings straight. Are you confused about the angle of approach? The plane was nowhere near the light poles. It came from the Navy Annex and it was just above the building. That would be NORTH of the Citgo Station, not south like the fake light poles would have us believe. We also have the fraud cab driver to back up that the light poles were staged. So there was no sharp bank angle necessary. They said it was a slight bank and the video shows repeated models of this.

Everything the witnesses saw combined with the evidence at the building fits with a flyover and it is pretty much a slam dunk. It's fascinating to watch an OS'er melt down in the agony of defeat.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You need to get your bearings straight. Are you confused about the angle of approach? The plane was nowhere near the light poles. It came from the Navy Annex. That would be NORTH of the Citgo Station, not south like the fake light poles would have us believe. We also have the fraud cab driver to back up that the light poles were staged. So there was no sharp bank angle necessary. They said it was a slight bank.

Everything the witnesses saw combined with the evidence at the building fits with a flyover and it is pretty much a slam dunk. It's fascinating to watch an OS'er melt down in the agony of defeat.

I am quite familiar with the CIT crap that you're attempting to support. It doesn't matter what the witnesses at the CITGO or the Arlington grave diggers said... What you are espousing is physically impossible.

From Edward Paiks garage to anywhere North of the CITGO flying any path you want to choose out of the dozens that have been suggested REQUIRES a steep airshow type turn that is aerodynamically impossible at a speed just above a stall... Even attempting a steep turn at that speed would immediately result in a stall...

Please keep posting. You're trapped with physically impossible nonsense and there is no way to escape without admitting you are a loser with a physically impossible delusion that violates Laws of Aerodynamics...

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Please keep posting. You're trapped with physically impossible nonsense and there is no way to escape without admitting you are a loser with a physically impossible delusion that violates Laws of Aerodynamics...

That sums up the OS quite nicely. How ironic. Big Brother's lemmings really do believe 2+2=5.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I removed the previous post because it literally had nothing to do with 9/11, but in doing so, I can see it's only the tip of the iceberg, and that this thread has become rife with ad hominem attacks and disgraceful behavior which has no place on ATS.

So I'm closing the thread for a while, maybe forever, to allow some time for some members to contemplate their actions.

STOP THE MADNESS!

Terminal Velocity

Please respect the purpose of this forum by staying focused on 9/11 no matter what.

Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join