It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Hitlers Baby

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I really don't think you should feed your father to the polar bears. All those chemicals he's taken might give them gastrointestinal issues, and that could make for a very messy polar-bear-pit. Try launching him to the mars station, instead, or have him age-reversed back to his infancy and take his toys away. If and only if he is Adolph Hitler, then spanking is allowed.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellzdoms
reply to post by Germanicus

Welcome to ATS,we sure need someone with humour and power

What are your two polar bears called?

Fritz and Wilhelm. I know they eat people because two years ago I asked my girlfriend to marry me. She said no so I threw her in the pit. Fritz and Wilhelm ate her up in a flash. Every last bit.

Its a shame about having to get rid of Dad but its for the greater good. If I could tell him,Im sure he would understand.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Er. . . .welcome to ATS you silly, silly, nazi.

I can't imagine what your threads will look like.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hey! Listen to this OP, he is saying the truth!

I am Hitler's grandson too, look at my LOCATION!!!

In fact there is a small town too by now in Antartica. Even a McDonald restorant and K-mart.... People are driving pinguin fueled cars in the Southpole! Not to mention the modified Aurora aircrafts they send us to travel abroad. It does 6 mach, u should try it urself!! Its awsome!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by BellaSabre
I really don't think you should feed your father to the polar bears. All those chemicals he's taken might give them gastrointestinal issues, and that could make for a very messy polar-bear-pit. Try launching him to the mars station, instead, or have him age-reversed back to his infancy and take his toys away. If and only if he is Adolph Hitler, then spanking is allowed.

I owe Dad a spanking or two. Good idea. I might reverse age him back to about 10 and give him a serious spanking before I throw him in the pit.

And they seemed fine after they ate my ex girlfriend. But maybe you are right. I dont want them getting a tummy ache. There are lots of ways to get rid of Dad. I would send him to the Sun before Mars though. Those Paperclip guys and elites have their own break-away society set up there on Mars. They are the ones that rule the earth right now. Im going to take it away from them.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyote66
Hey! Listen to this OP, he is saying the truth!

I am Hitler's grandson too, look at my LOCATION!!!

In fact there is a small town too by now in Antartica. Even a McDonald restorant and K-mart.... People are driving pinguin fueled cars in the Southpole! Not to mention the modified Aurora aircrafts they send us to travel abroad. It does 6 mach, u should try it urself!! Its awsome!

Sieg Heil dude. I will see you at the family reunion in a couple weeks.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by grubblesnert

[more

100000 of you guys. Lets see, If I remember my history correctly the russians killed about that many of you guys in a day or two during your last shot at world domination back in WWII

Best to just skirt right arond them this time dont you think?
They have a ray gun now.

edit on 9-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

I agree. Those damn Russians won the war with Stalingrad. It was the decisive victory.

But I have them covered this time. The Greys and I have a ray gun of our own. Those red devils wont stand a chance.
Your boys were in Panzers last time and those "Red Devils" ran right over your a**es!

wave upon wave with nothing more than an old bolt action Moisen Nagant, a hand full of ammo and the ability to soak up a lot of MG rounds and anti-personnel tank rounds.
The greys are skinny and move slow. There general "superior" attitude will be their down fall. The Iranians? mear amatures in the art of the human wave. Good at frenzied street rallys though. (other than dropping their dead Ayattolah)

Just sayin'

PS be back in afew hours to catch up on your plan to dominate the world

I agree about the Greys. I dont like them any more than the Nordics really. After we conquer the earth I plan on turning on them as soon as the opportunity presents itself. And whats with all the probing? They think they are so superior yet they fly around abducting people so they can get their probe on. Sicko's. And I have no idea what the fascination is with the cows. I dont like working with them but I am comforted by the knowledge that I will cut them loose as soon as possible. The Iranians will be used as cannon fodder and a distraction. And I didnt even tell you about the alliance I made with the Dolphins. Dolphins are more intelligent than you are aware. I think that they are stuck-up jerks for the most part but the Dolphins will play a crucial role in my plan. Little do they know that I intend on double crossing them at the last second. I cant wait to see thier smug dolphin faces.

I have enough help between the Greys,the Iranians,the dolphins and others to take power.I have alot up my sleeve. When I take power any threat to that power will be eliminated,dolphins included. I will be Supreme Fuhrer and reign for 1000 years.

After reading and considering your OP and response to my critque of your battle plan, also taking in to account your general overall positive attitude and just plain hard to nail down charm. I've decided to throw in with you.

This is not an ask this is a notification.

My lineage is mainly Germanic/lutheran so dont pull the bloodline purity card on me. The rest is Scottish/irish and American Indian.So stubborness and not taking no as even a consideration is my strong suit.
So whether you like it or not you got me.
Hell I figure since I've pointed out so many of your fallacies and strategic weaknesses so far. You better, for your own good, accept this or I'll pull a Hess on you and fly away making you look like the chump your dad looked like.
And while I'm thinking of it, GET GERMAN!!, What I mean by that is you using the word "dad". What are you trying to be an American Suburbanite teenager. Embrace your heritage young man.
Tighten up those plans. don't get all spread out like last time and dont trust your modern version of Himler. (chicken farming Eugenic weasley fop!)

Oh boy I see I've got my work cut out!

PS&FYI I have a canal behind my house frequented by Bottlenose Dolphins (they love finger mullet) I had to validate your claim so I asked, via sign language & sonar click semiphor (you know) the main bull acknowledged the alliance with you. But, I'm afraid I let it slip about the double cross so they are now allied with me. Small wrinkle, should not change our relationship though. I think it was the stuck up jerk remark that got them.
edit on 9-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: More important info!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

[more

100000 of you guys. Lets see, If I remember my history correctly the russians killed about that many of you guys in a day or two during your last shot at world domination back in WWII

Best to just skirt right arond them this time dont you think?
They have a ray gun now.

edit on 9-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

I agree. Those damn Russians won the war with Stalingrad. It was the decisive victory.

But I have them covered this time. The Greys and I have a ray gun of our own. Those red devils wont stand a chance.
Your boys were in Panzers last time and those "Red Devils" ran right over your a**es!

wave upon wave with nothing more than an old bolt action Moisen Nagant, a hand full of ammo and the ability to soak up a lot of MG rounds and anti-personnel tank rounds.
The greys are skinny and move slow. There general "superior" attitude will be their down fall. The Iranians? mear amatures in the art of the human wave. Good at frenzied street rallys though. (other than dropping their dead Ayattolah)

Just sayin'

PS be back in afew hours to catch up on your plan to dominate the world

I agree about the Greys. I dont like them any more than the Nordics really. After we conquer the earth I plan on turning on them as soon as the opportunity presents itself. And whats with all the probing? They think they are so superior yet they fly around abducting people so they can get their probe on. Sicko's. And I have no idea what the fascination is with the cows. I dont like working with them but I am comforted by the knowledge that I will cut them loose as soon as possible. The Iranians will be used as cannon fodder and a distraction. And I didnt even tell you about the alliance I made with the Dolphins. Dolphins are more intelligent than you are aware. I think that they are stuck-up jerks for the most part but the Dolphins will play a crucial role in my plan. Little do they know that I intend on double crossing them at the last second. I cant wait to see thier smug dolphin faces.

I have enough help between the Greys,the Iranians,the dolphins and others to take power.I have alot up my sleeve. When I take power any threat to that power will be eliminated,dolphins included. I will be Supreme Fuhrer and reign for 1000 years.

After reading and considering your OP and response to my critque of your battle plan, also taking in to account your general overall positive attitude and just plain hard to nail down charm. I've decided to throw in with you.

This is not an ask this is a notification.

My lineage is mainly Germanic/lutheran so dont pull the bloodline purity card on me. The rest is Scottish/irish and American Indian.So stubborness and not taking no as even a consideration is my strong suit.
So whether you like it or not you got me.
Hell I figure since I've pointed out so many of your fallacies and strategic weaknesses so far. You better, for your own good, accept this or I'll pull a Hess on you and fly away making you look like the chump your dad looked like.
And while I'm thinking of it, GET GERMAN!!, What I mean by that is you using the word "dad". What are you trying to be an American Suburbanite teenager. Embrace your heritage young man.
Tighten up those plans. don't get all spread out like last time and dont trust your modern version of Himler. (chicken farming Eugenic weasley fop!)

Oh boy I see I've got my work cut out!

PS&FYI I have a canal behind my house frequented by Bottlenose Dolphins (they love finger mullet) I had to validate your claim so I asked, via sign language & sonar click semiphor (you know) the main bull acknowledged the alliance with you. But, I'm afraid I let it slip about the double cross so they are now allied with me. Small wrinkle, should not change our relationship though. I think it was the stuck up jerk remark that got them.
edit on 9-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: More important info!

You are a welcome addition. If it doesnt work out I can always throw you in the Polar Pit. And yes the dolphins do like finger mullet dont they? Its one of their many weaknesses. If you are on board and can keep them on task I guess the smug jerks are still in. I was going to have them rounded up after I got what I want from them and have them all sent to Japan. I guess I dont have to.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
What the hell did I just read?

And Again I ask, What the hell did we just read?

Oh crap, now I've provoked Hitler Junior's ire..

Don't poke your eye out with all that tech, bro.
edit on 9-4-2012 by rbnhd76 because: Silly wabbit

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rbnhd76
What the hell did I just read?

And Again I ask, What the hell did we just read?

Oh crap, now I've provoked Hitler Junior's ire..

Don't poke your eye out with all that tech, bro.
edit on 9-4-2012 by rbnhd76 because: Silly wabbit

You cant unread it now.

I like your eyes just where they are. I will have more for you to read at later date.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
No fat women???

You should take the Nazi UFO out for a spin and pick up some fat chicks.

They are awesome fun and can keep you warm down there in the Great White South!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
No fat women???

You should take the Nazi UFO out for a spin and pick up some fat chicks.

They are awesome fun and can keep you warm down there in the Great White South!

We keep a few at the New Germany Zoo. I used to like feeding them donuts at the Fat Chick Enclosure.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, I'm sure that you will be hearing this a lot in you're posts "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN"

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit
Welcome to ATS, I'm sure that you will be hearing this a lot in you're posts "PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN"

My front door

Part of the 'expedition' that was sent to Antarctica. The original 300 were already established by the time of the 'expedition'. The 'expedition' was sent to confuse. They were a decoy and distraction from what we were really doing.

And thanks hey.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

The population of New Germany is now 100000. We have no disease or illness. We cracked the aging gene so we can live forever if we are not injured. We are also cyborgs. Our technology is lightyears ahead of the outside world. We have no fat fat women.

HAHA I call hoax which is a much nicer way to say you are lying. Okay maybe you are not lying but giving information that was given to you and dont know the difference. In truth, it was not YOUR people who "cracked" the aging thing or the disease thing, ha ha, I still think thats funny, it was us, the inhabitants of Agarta, or Agartha as you spell it(dang accents), that found the processes over 3000 years ago. Didnt think there were any of us on ATS that could call you out did you?

We only have sex for pleasure in New Germany. Reproduction is performed in a lab. Babies are grown in a superior artificial womb. I was born in 1979. I am the eldest Hitler and heir to the throne of New Germany.

Again it was us that gave it to you, cuz we felt sorry for the amount of pain your female go through in child birth, not to mention, have you ever seen a pregnant emotional German female? Wow, talk about hard to please. Don't be too sure about good old Daddy just happening to walk too close to the bear pit. Don't you think he knows why you are the eldest at 33. He knows very well what you did to your brothers and sisters in order to get to the position you are in. Your are not so hidden as you think even with us. Here's a little hint for you, the greys have their own agenda. You should check into it.

New Germans get along fine with the Nordics here in Hollow Earth for the most part and my Dad likes them but I find them very annoying. They are Hollow earths answer to 'environmentalists'. They talk and talk but they never want to actually do anything about it. They think that humans can only improve if they do it themselves so they sit back and watch as you destroy the earth and each other. They gave my Dad access to advanced technology in the 40's because the Nordic Senate of the day was in favour of a less passive approach of nudging humans in the right direction. They had some agreements with Dad about how the world would run after Germany won the war. Although the Nordic's value peace, the Nordic Senate of the 40's decided that the end justifies the mean's sort of like how a nuclear attack is justified in the movie The Watchmen. By 1954 they were meeting with President Eisenhower at Edwards Airforce Base trying to convince America to eliminate its nuclear arsenal. I wish they would make up their minds. The idiots spend so much time pretending to care about humans but they hate you as much as New German's do. They think that intervening in human affairs should be avoided like they aviod intervening on wildlife documentaries on National Geographic. But the Nordics know you are all vermin. They know it as well as I do. With the technology the Nordics have they could bring you all into line in a day.

This is pretty much true, we are for the most part couch environmentalists when it comes to the outside world but hey thats just one of our little past times with influencing the outside world. As for your dad, yah he is pretty cool now that he got all that world domination stuff out of his head although we still dont agree with his past he has made some positive changes for sure. We are annoying you say, ha ha again with the funny. If you would learn to put the toilet lid down so we dont have to look at what you left in the toilet and stop cooking your liver outside stinking up the country side maybe we would let you alone a little.

Then I can start cleaning up this filthy demonic planet that you are all rolling around in.

Just remember your process is only the beginning of our agenda. We let you go on only because it suits our ends. Thanks for that by the way.

Anyway, nice to meet you. I am Germanicus.

Nice to meet you as well and welcome to ATS.

Edit to add: Your dads birthday is the 20th of this month, its my birthday too, as well as Queen Elizabeth, but she cant make it with family issues or something. Tell him I'm having a party and you all are welcome to attend. We can celebrate together.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I dont care what anyone else thinks
I like this guy!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

They'll be as Faithful as the Itailians

I've taken the initiative to start preliminary negotiations with the local manatee contingency here. After observing their effectiveness as small water craft obstacles I'm sure they can be retrofitting to effectively dove tail into my, I mean our, plans.
As far as the polar bears, Frick & Frack if I remember correctly, I feel honored! How did you find out so quickly about my hands on genetic research program. Those rascal are a challage to breed with. My method (as I'm sure you discovered through my dozier) was to always stay fully greased in bear musk. That, and my natural double jointedness, made it impossible to get either fang of claw into me during even the most tricky insimination processes in the most resistive of those darlings. I stay greased, and ready for action, to this day because of the nostalgia.
Bravo to you! You are a crazy katz und jammer kid my little post neo-ultra Nazi for throwing me such a succulant bone at the start of our special friendship. (visualize a single tear drop)

Wish me luck on "project mananego" (that's the code word on the manatee negotiation project)
Remember bounce all those brilliant plans of yours off your most trusted partner(that would be me) before action and dont be like you father, takes some constructive advice and council this time.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta

The population of New Germany is now 100000. We have no disease or illness. We cracked the aging gene so we can live forever if we are not injured. We are also cyborgs. Our technology is lightyears ahead of the outside world. We have no fat fat women.

HAHA I call hoax which is a much nicer way to say you are lying. Okay maybe you are not lying but giving information that was given to you and dont know the difference. In truth, it was not YOUR people who "cracked" the aging thing or the disease thing, ha ha, I still think thats funny, it was us, the inhabitants of Agarta, or Agartha as you spell it(dang accents), that found the processes over 3000 years ago. Didnt think there were any of us on ATS that could call you out did you?

We only have sex for pleasure in New Germany. Reproduction is performed in a lab. Babies are grown in a superior artificial womb. I was born in 1979. I am the eldest Hitler and heir to the throne of New Germany.

Again it was us that gave it to you, cuz we felt sorry for the amount of pain your female go through in child birth, not to mention, have you ever seen a pregnant emotional German female? Wow, talk about hard to please. Don't be too sure about good old Daddy just happening to walk too close to the bear pit. Don't you think he knows why you are the eldest at 33. He knows very well what you did to your brothers and sisters in order to get to the position you are in. Your are not so hidden as you think even with us. Here's a little hint for you, the greys have their own agenda. You should check into it.

New Germans get along fine with the Nordics here in Hollow Earth for the most part and my Dad likes them but I find them very annoying. They are Hollow earths answer to 'environmentalists'. They talk and talk but they never want to actually do anything about it. They think that humans can only improve if they do it themselves so they sit back and watch as you destroy the earth and each other. They gave my Dad access to advanced technology in the 40's because the Nordic Senate of the day was in favour of a less passive approach of nudging humans in the right direction. They had some agreements with Dad about how the world would run after Germany won the war. Although the Nordic's value peace, the Nordic Senate of the 40's decided that the end justifies the mean's sort of like how a nuclear attack is justified in the movie The Watchmen. By 1954 they were meeting with President Eisenhower at Edwards Airforce Base trying to convince America to eliminate its nuclear arsenal. I wish they would make up their minds. The idiots spend so much time pretending to care about humans but they hate you as much as New German's do. They think that intervening in human affairs should be avoided like they aviod intervening on wildlife documentaries on National Geographic. But the Nordics know you are all vermin. They know it as well as I do. With the technology the Nordics have they could bring you all into line in a day.

This is pretty much true, we are for the most part couch environmentalists when it comes to the outside world but hey thats just one of our little past times with influencing the outside world. As for your dad, yah he is pretty cool now that he got all that world domination stuff out of his head although we still dont agree with his past he has made some positive changes for sure. We are annoying you say, ha ha again with the funny. If you would learn to put the toilet lid down so we dont have to look at what you left in the toilet and stop cooking your liver outside stinking up the country side maybe we would let you alone a little.

Then I can start cleaning up this filthy demonic planet that you are all rolling around in.

Just remember your process is only the beginning of our agenda. We let you go on only because it suits our ends. Thanks for that by the way.

Anyway, nice to meet you. I am Germanicus.

Nice to meet you as well and welcome to ATS.

Hmmm, I figured there would be some high and mighty members of the kingdom of Agartha here on ATS. I know you are watching. Im watching you too. And even the most high and mighty of the Agarthians has his price. I have eyes and ears everywhere . I know why the leadership in Agartha allows me to proceed. They know that when I clean this filthy planet up I will rid the world of gluttony as I mentioned earlier. And I will also rid the world of the six other deadly sins. The world will be fixed so that the people essentially live up to the commandments drafted by Moses and Jesus. You will allow me to fix the earth because even though I am a cyborg and part of a break-away society I am still human. As a human I can fix things where the Nordics sit on the "couch". But I will not give you the Synarchy that you wish for the world. I will rule alone.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

YES! I second that partner

WE WILL RULE THIS PLANET ALONE, TOGETHER!!

*and I will always honor your memory if anything unfortunate should befall you

PS Agarthan high council plz U2U me (on the down low
)
edit on 9-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: loyalty reaffirmation

edit on 9-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

not to mention, have you ever seen a pregnant emotional German female? Wow, talk about hard to please.

We agree. We see ending the scurge that was cranky pregnant women to be right up there with mastering the art of Age Reversal on our list of achievment's.

When I take earth and defeat you condescending jerks from Agartha I will not be just handing all the wealth and knowledge of the Kingdom of Agartha out and making it accessible to all mankind like you weirdo's plan on doing. New Germany will take the spoils of war. Humans will be better off under my rule than they are now but they will never have the utopia that you wish for them. They do not deserve utopia.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join