It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Hitlers Baby

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Well it seems that I will have to break out the big stuff now and start a dis-info campaign and declare that it was all my idea

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

I say let them freeze.

My Dad sent all those Germans to freeze their asses off in Russia and that was his own Army. I know he figured it wouldnt take so long or be so hard but still.I would have made sure they had adequate equipment.

But I will not cry for the enemy armadillo and rattle snakes. Actually,I look forward to watching them freeze.

Edit- And yes. Those armadillo can be as armoured as they like
,it will matter not.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
This thread needs to be archived in the Library of Congress. This is the funniest thread I've read in ages!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

No worries mate; I'm god

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Really. This is indeed a stretch.

I was Hitler in my past life, and I DID NOT have sex with that woman!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Soo, for your sake I hope your father does not have internet access since he then will know about your plans.
I mean it would not be to hard for him to figure out what you are talking about. It is not like mentioning a random neighborhood in San Fran where there would be allot of places to guess on...

Also, your plan sounds slightly demonic as well. I am not sure that you would run Earth any better than how it is done now.

Though your story would make an awesome sci-fi movie!

edit on 9-4-2012 by LiberalSceptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
It is nice to meet you.

I am looking forward to hearing about your operations out of Argentina, if you communicate with your people there.

Since you only have sex for pleasure, do you enjoy having it with a person from an inferior race?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Are you sure they're not bipolar bears (having been moved from the arctic to the antarctic & all)?

Also, you're such a ham we could never be sure if your story's kosher!

(Do you also have the bad haircut and poofy little mustache?)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Are you sure they're not bipolar bears (having been moved from the arctic to the antarctic & all)?

Wow,I will let you know if I need a clever pun or play on words. Bipolar bears,ha!

And thats not me,thats Ham Rove. I think he is Karls identical twin.

I have a nice neat New German Haircut. And in New Germany all men have a mustache because we know that all great men have a mustache.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by chr0naut

I have a nice neat New German Haircut. And in New Germany all men have a mustache because we know that all great men have a mustache.

There are gay bars full of them, I suppose (it's just a joke, don't have a "hessyfit" - ask your dad, he'll get it).

edit on 9/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
This is Eva...you've been a very bad boy. Your daddy and I told you not to join ATS.

Your punishment will be harsh......

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoatWizard
It is nice to meet you.

I am looking forward to hearing about your operations out of Argentina, if you communicate with your people there.

Since you only have sex for pleasure, do you enjoy having it with a person from an inferior race?

Thanks.

Hey. You too. And yes I have many allies in Argentina. South America is very important to my future plans.

And I have never left New Germany apart from flights in our nazi ufo's. We do not allow outsider's in. So I have never even laid eyes on a woman that was not from New Germany,I have only seen your women in pictures and on the internet. I must admit, some of your women are very attractive. Why are you offering?

And I dont think other races are inferior. Dad never did deep down either,all that stuff was just propaganda for a stupid public. If you read my Dads book you will see that Dad was actually annoyed that many 'intellectuals' took some of his speeches seriously. He thought that they should be smart enough to see that he was talking to the stupid public and not to them. Dad is very complex. He has layers.

My Dad did hate Communists though. He still does.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
This is Eva...you've been a very bad boy. Your daddy and I told you not to join ATS.

Hi Eva!

I like the leather and new hairdo. They really become you.

I still remember Paris... and Munich... and that time in Spain... and Rome too... Oh, and Washington with that actress and the midget.

What a mess we made!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

That was much better than my comment. I thought of how to try to top that, but no. Can't be done.

I have always had a touch of sympathy for Eva Braun. How could Adolf have scored a woman that hot (pardon me, attractive!) and not been content? Not just Europe, Russia? In the winter?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I know that you are not my real mother Eva. So leave me alone and stop embarrassing me! God!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

sshhhhhh.....you have no clue what it took to get rid of the photographs the little guy took.

Eva....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

reply to post by chr0naut

sshhhhhh.....you have no clue what it took to get rid of the photographs the little guy took.

Eva....

I would never have believed that one could have lifted such a large stein of beer with ones hands tied behind them!

You were spectacular babe, and still are now you're younger.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I know that you are not my real mother Eva. So leave me alone and stop embarrassing me! God!

Listen up Sonny...just because you were the first of the cloning experiments to actually live...doesn't make me any less your Mommy....

Eva

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Listen up Sonny...just because you were the first of the cloning experiments to actually live...doesn't make me any less your Mommy....

Eva

Don't go too hard on him, he had to be cloned because Adolf couldn't... you know... because of his "problem".

We always knew that the boy would be a bit low on the intellect because of the cloning problem.

Let him have his fantasy that he'll rule the world with his little friends, two bipolar bears and some aquatic fowl.

I mean, what harm is there in it?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I am still waiting for my suspect to comply...
Maybe I should read your rights!
You have the right to remain silent, but not to remain indifferent.
You have the right to make a call, but not to a lawyer.
And you have the right to stay right or to go left, which is your right crossed by your left being your right
that stays your right.
Got it? Right.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join