It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Hitlers Baby

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

Ha! That SS joke was awesome

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Great intro.
Really made me smile, that.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I call hoax.
there are no polar bears in antarctic
(or Neuschwabenland either)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4
+ Ah The 4th Riche lives..............and in Antartica too.

What Isp are you using down there?

Your highness.....Polar bears don't live in the South Pole............

but you already new that right!
edit on 9-4-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

Correct.

Arctic = Latin for bear

Antarctic = Latin for no bears.

Then again it's quite possible we're not being told the full story (wouldn't be the first time).

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
I call hoax.
there are no polar bears in antarctic
(or Neuschwabenland either)

Well thats why I wanted them. I was the only kid in school that had two pet Polar Bears. Dad and I flew his nazi ufo to the Arctic when I was 10. I picked two that I liked,we beamed them up,then we flew home. It was a fun afternoon.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
After the war, the top Nazi scientists and much of their technology was taken to area 51 in the US. A team of special forces (not called that at the time) was sent to Antarctica and within a few weeks the Nazi post surrendered. The US continued efforts at drilling beneath the ice until they reached a warm cavernous environment, which they explored until it came to what could only be described as a world of it's own. It contained what were many cities that lay beneath the ice of which belong to a very advanced race of beings know as the "Nod" from which people often confuse with the Nordics, or "Nordic". The Nod are peaceful but since the time they were discovered, they have become much more involved in human advancements. Their main concern is human lack of peaceful coexistence with other human types. Concern for a resultant worldwide radioactive poisoning from nuclear reactors and nuclear war, or both have put them on the edge of actually physically intervening in human affairs. But that is only one option. Most of them want to remain in their cities apart from any human involvement.

It wasn't that the Nod thought that the Nazi people were the only game in town, but that they were sitting over one of their cities and so took an interest in them. They consider all humans to be alike. However, should the surface of the earth be laid waste with radioactive toxin from spent nuclear reactors and war, they will remain in their cities until the present ice age is done and Antarctica is once again the lush and futile place it was a long time ago.

Proof of their existence can be found from images of their craft seen coming up from the ice sheet in Antarctica from one of the US stations where night was turned to day as it passed by.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
We have no fat fat women.

But fat men are okay? How sexist of 'New Germany'.
No thanks. I don't like fat men.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Good ol' Adolf didn't happen to name you Bernard by any chance?

Your story sounds legit.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
[more

100000 of you guys. Lets see, If I remember my history correctly the russians killed about that many of you guys in a day or two during your last shot at world domination back in WWII

Best to just skirt right around them this time dont you think?
They have a ray gun now.

edit on 9-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

edit on 9-4-2012 by grubblesnert because: wha?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Exactly what ATS needs.

More /b/tards...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I do believe the term used was "fat fat" women.

Not quite sure what that exactly defines.

Perhaps they were all eaten by the polar bears...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
We have been expecting you, what took you so long? Messing about having non-reproductive sex I expect. Well glad your finally here. I have a list, check with me and we can get started.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I wasnt inviting anyone. You can all stay out there. New Germany is closed to outsiders.

But after I kill my father I will transform the Earth and rid the world of gluttony amongst other things. So sit tight.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
[more

100000 of you guys. Lets see, If I remember my history correctly the russians killed about that many of you guys in a day or two during your last shot at world domination back in WWII

Best to just skirt right arond them this time dont you think?
They have a ray gun now.

I agree. Those damn Russians won the war with Stalingrad. It was the decisive victory.

But I have them covered this time. The Greys and I have a ray gun of our own. Those red devils wont stand a chance.
edit on 9-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I wasnt inviting anyone. You can all stay out there. New Germany is closed to outsiders.

But after I kill my father I will transform the Earth and rid the world of gluttony amongst other things. So sit tight.

How old is your father now?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

[more

They have a ray gun now.

I agree. Those damn Russians won the war with Stalingrad. It was the decisive victory.

But I have them covered this time. The Greys and I have a ray gun of our own. Those red devils wont stand a chance.
Your boys were in Panzers last time and those "Red Devils" ran right over your a**es!

wave upon wave with nothing more than an old bolt action Moisen Nagant, a hand full of ammo and the ability to soak up a lot of MG rounds and anti-personnel tank rounds.
The greys are skinny and move slow. There general "superior" attitude will be their down fall. The Iranians? mear amatures in the art of the human wave. Good at frenzied street rallys though. (other than dropping their dead Ayattolah)

Just sayin'

PS be back in afew hours to catch up on your plan to dominate the world

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

He has a birthday coming up actually. I bought him a kitten. He was born in 1889 so he is like 120. I forget he is that old because he had his body reverse aged.

I will tell him you said hello.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Welcome to ATS,we sure need someone with humour and power

What are your two polar bears called?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

[more

They have a ray gun now.

Your boys were in Panzers last time and those "Red Devils" ran right over your a**es!

wave upon wave with nothing more than an old bolt action Moisen Nagant, a hand full of ammo and the ability to soak up a lot of MG rounds and anti-personnel tank rounds.
The greys are skinny and move slow. There general "superior" attitude will be their down fall. The Iranians? mear amatures in the art of the human wave. Good at frenzied street rallys though. (other than dropping their dead Ayattolah)

Just sayin'

PS be back in afew hours to catch up on your plan to dominate the world

I agree about the Greys. I dont like them any more than the Nordics really. After we conquer the earth I plan on turning on them as soon as the opportunity presents itself. And whats with all the probing? They think they are so superior yet they fly around abducting people so they can get their probe on. Sicko's. And I have no idea what the fascination is with the cows. I dont like working with them but I am comforted by the knowledge that I will cut them loose as soon as possible. The Iranians will be used as cannon fodder and a distraction. And I didnt even tell you about the alliance I made with the Dolphins. Dolphins are more intelligent than you are aware. I think that they are stuck-up jerks for the most part but the Dolphins will play a crucial role in my plan. Little do they know that I intend on double crossing them at the last second. I cant wait to see thier smug dolphin faces.

I have enough help between the Greys,the Iranians,the dolphins and others to take power.I have alot up my sleeve. When I take power any threat to that power will be eliminated,dolphins included. I will be Supreme Fuhrer and reign for 1000 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join