It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Hitlers Baby

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Dad moved to Antarctica at the end of WW2 and that is where I was born and where I have lived my life. My Dad had a small group of the best Germans moved here to settle in the land just beyond the entrance to hollow earth. This was done in secret before the war. My Dads bunker had a secret passage way that lead to an underground nazi ufo hanger. If the war ended up going bad Dad was to fake his own death before he escaped in the ufo. Obviously he did.

The satellite Antarctic community was top secret. Not even Eva was aware of its existance. The original population of New Germany was just 300. When Dad flew the nazi ufo here he only took with him a handful of Germany's top scientist's ( Hitlers kept the identity of the top German minds secret. Those schmucks from Paperclip were always expendable).

The population of New Germany is now 100000. We have no disease or illness. We cracked the aging gene so we can live forever if we are not injured. We are also cyborgs. Our technology is lightyears ahead of the outside world. We have no fat fat women.

We only have sex for pleasure in New Germany. Reproduction is performed in a lab. Babies are grown in a superior artificial womb. I was born in 1979. I am the eldest Hitler and heir to the throne of New Germany.

My Dad looks the same age as I do. Like I said,we cracked the age gene and we have methods to reverse the effects of aging. In New Germany everyone is in their prime or they are children. So since Dad could live forever I may never get the chance to take my place as the supreme leader of New Germany.

New Germans get along fine with the Nordics here in Hollow Earth for the most part and my Dad likes them but I find them very annoying. They are Hollow earths answer to 'environmentalists'. They talk and talk but they never want to actually do anything about it. They think that humans can only improve if they do it themselves so they sit back and watch as you destroy the earth and each other. They gave my Dad access to advanced technology in the 40's because the Nordic Senate of the day was in favour of a less passive approach of nudging humans in the right direction. They had some agreements with Dad about how the world would run after Germany won the war. Although the Nordic's value peace, the Nordic Senate of the 40's decided that the end justifies the mean's sort of like how a nuclear attack is justified in the movie The Watchmen. By 1954 they were meeting with President Eisenhower at Edwards Airforce Base trying to convince America to eliminate its nuclear arsenal. I wish they would make up their minds. The idiots spend so much time pretending to care about humans but they hate you as much as New German's do. They think that intervening in human affairs should be avoided like they aviod intervening on wildlife documentaries on National Geographic. But the Nordics know you are all vermin. They know it as well as I do. With the technology the Nordics have they could bring you all into line in a day.

My Dad is happy and content here in New Germany. He has no further desire to try to change the world. The Nordics are do-nothing do-gooders. The way i see it,I am the worlds only hope. I have a feeling that my Dad may have a little accident sometime soon.I have made an alliance with the Greys and with the Iranians. I have been having talks with Ahmadinejad and the Supreme Ayatolla over the last two years. My recent alliance with the leader of the Greys will give me the power I need to defeat the Nordics. With the Nordics gone,earth will be mine for the taking.

I think I will feed Dad to my two pet Polar Bears. It would be easy for someone to slip in their pit. Dad did tell me I should have a safety fence put around it. I only have a few minor details to tidy up and I will be ready to remove my father. As soon as I notify the leader of the Greys and the Supreme Ayatolla of my fathers death the plan will spring into action. Within hours you will all bow before me.

Then I can start cleaning up this filthy demonic planet that you are all rolling around in.

Anyway, nice to meet you. I am Germanicus.

edit on 9-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

We have no fat fat women.

Your story checks out.....I have heard rumors that above the entrance to The Hollow Earth there is a sign that reads "No Fat Chicks"

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Question to ATS'ers:

Is it like one a week now?

Reply to new member:

I really don't know what to say. Perhaps lay off the late night binging? I'm not one to come in to a topic and say stuff like this but... if you think any of us will believe this, you're on the wrong forum.

I'm sure the Weekly World News would be far more receptive. Honestly

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Ha!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Threads like this are the reason why I don't get to introduce any of my friends to ATS

Second freakin line.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
Threads like this are the reason why I don't get to introduce any of my friends to ATS

Second freakin line.

Nah, you're just scared that they will see what you REALLY think about things! Come on now, don't shift the blame!

To the OP, cool story bro... seems legit to me.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hope you find what you’re looking for
Just don’t go too far down the rabbit hole it hard to come out sometime
Just my nickel worth

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
I think you missed a link.

You belong on GLP.

Peace

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Sounds like a place for me. Where and how do I sign up?

I'm German, by the way. I would be a determined follower

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS.
In time - after your 20 posts - I hope you talk to a MOD to get writer's status so you can join one of the collaborative writing threads or start posting some of your stuff in the writer's forum.

Enjoy the ride...

peace

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Im good friends with Hugo Chavez. He has a GLP account. I prefer ATS. Chavez and those GLPers are a little to wacky for my liking.

Thanks though.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Hey dude! Fat Fat women need love too.....

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Hey thanks droog. They say write what you know

All you doubters will get to know me soon enough when the New Germany/Iranian/Greys alliance comes together. Mark my words.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

reply to post by jude11

Im good friends with Hugo Chavez. He has a GLP account. I prefer ATS. Chavez and those GLPers are a little to wacky for my liking.

Thanks though.

Ah, yes, those crazy illogical GLP'ers surely aren't in the same pedigree as you.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skepticesque

reply to post by jude11

Thanks though.

Ah, yes, those crazy illogical GLP'ers surely aren't in the same pedigree as you.

Damn skippy.

Chavez thinks that capitalism was the reason that life ended on Mars. Talk about crazy. Everyone knows that it was the lazy martian hipsters that destroyed life on Mars. It had nothing to do with capitalism. It was do-gooder martian hippies.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jazzguy
tell your Dad to start up the gas ovens, the zionists are getting out of control.

He has an agreement with the Nordics to stay in Antarctica.

But I dont. Those overgrown do-gooder Nordics are not going to tell me what I can and cant do. As soon as I feed Dad to my Polar Bears I will fix everything.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
+ Ah The 4th Riche lives..............and in Antartica too.

What Isp are you using down there?

Your highness.....Polar bears don't live in the South Pole............

but you already new that right!
edit on 9-4-2012 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Wow, the only thing missing out of that intro was the flashing lights and fireworks...

Anyhoo, I would amass 20 posts rather quickly after a tell like that, and git on over to the SS forum.

(And I mean Short Stories and not your father's version with the same name...
)

Welcome to ATS.

edit on 9-4-2012 by 74Templar because: typos

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join