It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Hitlers Baby

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

That tiny problem is what drove me to Paris....You helped me with that problem....Bless You....

Eva

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Ooh! You are my suspect's mother.
Please tell me all he done wrong so I can use it against him.
You can leave out the time when he took your family V2 rocket, I already know that one.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

You can leave out the time when he took your family V2 rocket, I already know that one.

You aren't the one who talked him in to being naked, greased, and trying to straddle it, are you?

Your'e just as naughty as he is.

His mother doesn't need that kind of worry.

edit on 9/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by swan001

It would take much less time to tell you what he has done right. He'll probably be hitting you up for financial assistance soon, as his father has cut off his allowance for joining this site.

Eva

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Great...
I have financial leverage over him, and I am pretty rich.
I'll see what he'll tell me for 2 $.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   
This thread is like ...

history's worst parody

gone wrong

on steroids.

posted on Apr, 10 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

Originally posted by hellzdoms
reply to post by Germanicus

Welcome to ATS,we sure need someone with humour and power

What are your two polar bears called?

Fritz and Wilhelm. I know they eat people because two years ago I asked my girlfriend to marry me. She said no so I threw her in the pit. Fritz and Wilhelm ate her up in a flash. Every last bit.

Its a shame about having to get rid of Dad but its for the greater good. If I could tell him,Im sure he would understand.

Look Germie, once again we come back to the same old topics that you have been in therapy for. You simply cannot marry a carp. They are a different species. I'm not even really sure about "Sophia's" gender.

The whole "mermaid" thing was a delusion only happening in your mind.

Fish are the natural food of polar bears.

With your father's implanted defenses/weaponry, though, he would quickly overcome your bears so this whole line of reasoning is futile.

You should give your father a little respect, you know. I mean he nearly became the emperor of Earth and, what with the surprising conversion to Orthodox Judaism, then the sex change, is still one of the most interesting people alive.

I know there are things in your life have been hard to accept but we all have our little trials.

You must continue to take your lithium and the therapy sessions must continue, at least for now.

... and you might consider a little exercise too. All those hours spent in front of the TV and on the computer have made you very fat, pallid, sickly and lazy. Hardly the ideal!

Look at your mother, it was the calisthenics that she learned in the Bund Deutscher Mädel (and that she still demonstrates today) that made her so incredibly... toned.

edit on 10/4/2012 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
mmm lithium.

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I am inclined to agree, people can't help what they are, races have evolved as they adapted to certain climates. Intelligence, or the lack there of is another subject.

Oh, well, best of luck with it.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join