It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strange Humanoid Creature I Watched Swimming In The Ocean

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
innsmouth will rise again you shaved apes.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Multiple eyewitnesses,on numerous occasions,saw mermaids swimming in the ocean,just off the coast of israel in 2009 > www.realfairies.net...

Israeli Officials Offer $1 Million Prize For A Photograph Of A Mermaid Allegedly Spotted Off The Coast
www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 21-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Multiple eyewitnesses,on numerous occasions,saw mermaids swimming in the ocean,just off the coast of israel in 2009 > www.realfairies.net...

Israeli Officials Offer $1 Million Prize For A Photograph Of A Mermaid Allegedly Spotted Off The Coast
www.huffingtonpost.com...

any proof bloc? have they got a mermaid or merman ?

"Its just speculation so far . *sigh* "

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
wow ..you've made a lot of threads

requires an active imagination

i personally liked your thread on www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

I have read so many non fiction books about a very wide variety of subjects over the past 30 years or so,literally many hundreds of them,as well as all the weird and bizarre paranormal encounters and sightings that i have experienced most of my life and through those things i have realized that there are so many unanswered mysteries in this reality we call life and i try to look at them,discuss them and analyze them from every possible angle within my threads and sometimes previously unknown connections between them are revealed...

I intentionally try to steer away from political and current news items when i think of a thread to make and often my threads will suffer in popularity because of that.I have made around 150 threads and have also noticed that some members here are much more prolific than even i am and the thread of mine that you highlighted above is one of my favorites as well.But the best thread i think i ever made,is the one that i am currently using as my signature below and thats one of my first.Its headline is a very profound warning for us all.I didnt write my opening post for that thread as well as i should have and i didnt form it is as well as i could have either,because i wasnt writing as well as i wanted to then i suppose...

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

reply to post by sitchin

I have read so many non fiction books about a very wide variety of subjects over the past 30 years or so,literally many hundreds of them

sure you have

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by denver22

Lets see,non-fiction books that i have read,world war-1 about 25 books, world war-2 about 150 books, vietnam war about 20 books, civil war about 10 books, napoleonic wars about 10 books, ufos and aliens about 100 books, haunted houses and ghosts about 50 books, lake and sea monsters about 20 books, bigfoot about 25 books, astronomy about 20 books, motion pictures about 75 books, popular music about 50 books, unexplained mysteries about 25 books, poltergeists about 10 books, demonic posession about 10 books, modern crime and mafia about 30 books, science about 30 books, human psychology about 10 books, ancient roman empire about 10 books, mongol conquests about 5 books, korean war about 10 books, incorruptible saints about 3 books, religious miracles about 3 books, wars between spain, england, france and germany during the middle ages about 20 books, painting and drawing about 50 books, ancient greeks about 5 books, the black death about 10 books, quantum physics about 5 books, time travel theory about 5 books, simulated reality about 3 books, aztecs, mayans and toltecs about 10 books, egyptian pyramids and ancient egypt about 10 books, psychics, mediums and prophets about 20 books, genocide about 15 books, weather anomalies about 5 books, earthquakes,tsunamis and volcanic eryptions about 20 books extinction events about 5 books, asteroid and comets about 15 books, cold war about 5 books, military weapons about 25 books...i could go on and on...

edit on 22-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

so which ones haven't you read

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My friend's uncle has spent the last twenty something years traveling all over the U.S. and mexico. He told us one night he was sleeping on a beach in mexico and a woman came out of the ocean and kept asking him to come into the water and swim with her. Of course he was most likely on drugs and my friend and I are convinced he just might be one of those truck stop killers...so I can't vouch for his trustworthiness....

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Crackavelli

That story is incredible,wow,is there "anything" else about it that you might be able to elaborate upon? and it sounds similar to the "sirens" of greek mythology,who tried to lure sailors to their doom...

Sirens > en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 27-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Not really anything else to add, all he told us is that he was alone on a beach at night and that he knew something wasn't right and that he shouldn't go in the water. he's told me a couple creepy stories, not all paranormal, but there seems to be a lot of strangeness in mexico which is where he spends a large chunk of his time.

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Crackavelli

I found out something relating to the story told by your friends uncle and his strange encounter is very similar to the old sea legend of jennie haniver,the centuries old ghost of a woman who sailed upon a doomed ship in the bermuda triangle and she made a pact with the devil and in doing so,she doomed herself to spend eternity forever young in the depths of the ocean and her ghost is said to appear as either a young girl,or as a beautiful woman and she only appears to those who will someday drown at sea...

Wow...Thats frightening and amazing...I wonder if thats who your brother saw and heard?
edit on 28-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Theres a cult classic movie from 1961 called "Night Tide" starring dennis hopper,whos character falls in love with a mermaid > en.wikipedia.org...

Theres another cult classic movie from 1956 called "She Creature" about a hypnotized woman,who remembers being a prehistoric humanoid sea monster in another life...en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 30-4-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
The ocean is a large place. Many things are yet undiscovered. May I suggest searching the internet, including the Deep Web, for any stories of any encounters with animals or creatures that are similar to yours? Much luck!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a body surfer w/ fins riding a barrel, Brah!

I've seen seals body surf. One almost crashed into me before @ Santa Cruz.

Really think it was a body surfer though...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Coulda been.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Its hard to put into words,this thing wasnt moving with the waves coming in towards me and it wasnt moving against the waves going out away from me,it was moving from right to left,parallel to the horizon,through the waves that were coming at me...

---------------------------------------
----------------------------

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepupils

Its hard to put into words,this thing wasnt moving with the waves coming in towards me and it wasnt moving against the waves going out away from me,it was moving from right to left,parallel to the horizon,through the waves that were coming at me...

---------------------------------------
----------------------------

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Hi, I think I know such type of ceature. Would you mind a draw it somehow? Why did you post it this year? Is something happened what you desided to post it here?
I think such creature was seen around the world and it's a same type as was seen at the Thetis lake, Mill lake ans so one. It's said what Gillman could have a real-life prototype from human legends. That's really could be him.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join