It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Invasion -- The U.S. military is making plans

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by aries377
reply to post by mainidh

The footage from this news clip is from a 3 or 4 part series that was recently on National Geographic Channel in the US. The program focused on first contact, and how we would handle an alien invasion. There really isn't too much new in the clip, most of the info in it has already been aired in the US, and it was just a rehash of other ideas.

What I was wondering however, is has anyone else noticed that the Science Channels (National Geographic, Science, History, History 2, etc) have been airing more and more programs about aliens, aliens involvement in our societies, and various 2012 scenarios? Is this just the PTB's attempt to "prep" the world population on what is yet to come later this year?

Also, does anyone have any links to possible press announcements that the President may make around election time, possibly relating to us having already made First Contact with ETs? There has been some talk in other places, but I have yet to find anything concrete as of yet.

Nah, its the networks recognizing a trend in interests thats all. We are interested in 2012, they give us shows on 2012, We are interested in aliens, they give us shows on aleins. Science channel airs the "Through the Worm Hole" with Morgan Freeman that touches on aliens along with known science about outerspace. I enjoy that show plus I am a big fan of Morgan Freeman.

What have you heard about an anouncement? Last year there was that bogus article out of China. I hope you are not focusing on that. www.ufodigest.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11118

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by cornucopia
fake alien invasion propaganda to create fear about the return of our brothers and sisters, because they are here to help us wake up and to remember...

the powers that were are against this, because it means they will lose power and the people will be free.

do you need for me to explain it any other way?

Wonderfully put brother/sister.

Do you trust ET to represent your interests more than humans in government?

If so, what is the evidence? Not wishful thinking?

My interest(s) are quite simple.

- To serve my brothers and sisters with utmost Love.
- To teach and learn and to learn and to teach.
- To help with the transitioning and awakening process of anyone and everyone at this incredible time on Earth.

I do not need to put my trust in either the 'humans in government' or 'ET'.

No need to take any one faction's side.

No enemies or allies - we are all One.

I put my trust in the One Creator which is all and cannot abhor any.

Awwww, how cute.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

If a faction of 'extraterrestrials is so advanced that they can travel between solar systems, then such a group is obviously spiritually mature enough to comprehend that all things deserve equality and love as there is an inherent unity betwixt all portions, no matter how big nor small, of the Universe.

What did the Mayans think about a faction of extracontinentals so advanced that they can travel the deep ocean between continents?

Excellant point my friend. One I had barely considered as I too postualte that advanced technology also means advanced intelligence and acceptance. Time to re consider my views once again.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobthealie11
I don't want aliens to invade but it would kinda be good becouse I would
know for a fact they exist

How's being INVADED kinda good?
2nd

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
reply to post by bobthealie11

they could just hurdle a asteroid

Yes, that's another viable way they could destroy our species without destroying the planet. Lob a massive asteroid at our oceans and flood the Earth. Another way could be to stimulate the eruption of a super volcano or several super volcanoes at the same time. They might also destroy the atmosphere then terraform the planet afterwards to suit them if they desired to live here.

When it comes to a species capable of traveling across galaxies, there are probably countless possibilities that we might not even be able to comprehend. The chances are extremely low they would try to engage in a typical human-style war of the worlds.
edit on 8-4-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

And maybe harmonic frequencies along faultlines as well, has that one been mentioned yet? but as far as for resources go, I dont think that would be the reason for an invasion/takeover to be for resources, I think personaly the reasons being are as follows:-

1) water seems to be pretty abundant in the universe now, on other planets and also comets(even the earth is said to have gained most of it's water from comets hitting it in its early stages before the solar system "cleaned itself up" as it where).

2)Vital metals and minerals are abundant on other planets and meteorites

3)Real estate is out of the question, as you mentioned yourself, some one with the tech' to cross vast distances of space would have the tech' to terraform earth, so why not somewhere else? chances are they would most certainly have to terraform earth as they would not be compliant with our atmosphere or oxygen/nitrogen/co2 ratio...think of it like this, we already live on this planet and we cant breath what a fish breathes can we?

So why would they go to all the trouble of coming here in the first place and having a battle on their hands when they can just a s easily get it elsewhere, closer to home and battle free.

So in an invasion it's probably going to a case of Megalomania, or food source i.e. animal life(human and otherwise) or if they are vegetarians plant life, or both.....a bit of megalomania and food source.
edit on 9-4-2012 by DARREN1976 because: spelling...

oh, and one i almost forgot, slaves...they might need slaves.
PEACE!!

edit on 9-4-2012 by DARREN1976 because: additions...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zcustosmorum
If we are to believe this story is genuine then CLEARLY this guy is not in the loop.

Presenter, "so they would be an enemy we know nothing about?"

Guy replies, "that's exactly true".

The correct answer should've been, "that's not entirely true".

edit on 8-4-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

Or "thats not entirely accurate" like in Independance Day when the presidents defense man tells him about area 51 and the Roswell Crash after the prez' denies everything to geff goldblum's dad!!

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Pretty sure this is just over-reaction to a media blitz for a nat-geo show.. he makes for an interesting guest, but I doubt there's more to it than that.. I thought we've had a handbook for emergency services for years? it's always good to have a plan for even the most unlikely scenario

He's saying we should always be prepared for the unknown.. that can sum up what he says perfectly well.. doesn't matter if they are aliens or just a surprise attack.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DjembeJedi
reply to post by Visiting ESB

The American" Patsy" In this Interview Looks as Though he was Just told moments earlier He Was doing this! He has that "Freshly Shat" Look upon his face... This is at least in my eyes the "Next" "BIG" False Flag maybe the first in a Series of Deceptions prepared to usher in the Leader of the Cabal yearning to exert Rule over the planet..So will it Begin in Australia ? Probably! Easier to control a Military Psy-op in The Aussie Dessert Than in Downtown Detroit Michigan or London ! I think SOON Really SOON the "Invasion"will begin ....MY Intuition is on Fire now...
or maybe im just "Full of it" !!! _javascript:icon('
')

I really don't think it's anything like that... He seems to have been the unlucky one picked to talk about an embarrassing topic on cable tv to help promote an upcoming "Alien Invasion" special.. I don't think he believes there's an impending invasion, I think he just was chose to speak on America's readiness for any kind of situation.. or rather, the importance to plan for the unknown.. he spoke about it like that..

Got to be ready for anything..

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   
he implied in the video "alien" could also be a term used for a country or foreign power with weapons and or strategies the US military has never encountered before, as i think that might have been the whole point he was trying to stress the military industrial complex is hard at work preparing for every fictional possibility.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Of course the Aliens have landed and are involved with humanity.

There is a fight going on between humans/aliens and aliens that has been taking place since the Natzca Lines in Peru were drawn that brought the attention of the aliens to Earth.

On one side there are the Sentinels or members of the Grey's that have escaped the brutal control regime of the Greys. The Sentinels are aliens who posses great scientific advancements and technology and understand the Universe. The Greys on the otherhand only understand that they want power over everything where their assumptions that can be neither proven or disproven are taken merely as fact because of the violence that they place over the other Greylings to force them to believe their assumptions are true so that the Greyling can be made to seem all knowing and the more intelligent.

The Grey's have chased the Sentinels across the galaxy for millions of years, one trying to live in peace and harmony with the Universe to find real meaning while the Grey's have hunted the Sentinels trying to kill them off so that such Universal knowledge will never be found so that the Grey's assumptions will be heralded as absolute truth thus making them the link between creation and the Grey's.

The Sentinels have been on Earth helping humanity for a very long time. They have taught humans many new sciences that have bettered humanity for being a mere caveman.

The Grey's on the other hand have constantly sought to keep humans confined to the planet so that we like the Sentinels will never find the truth of creation except through the Grey's. The Greys value only one thing their absolute control over a species so that only the Grey's would be able to enjoy freedom of thought.

The Grey's influence over our space exploration program is the main reason that humans have not returned to the Moon to colonize it. The Grey's have taught human politicians how to destroy the freedom of thought that leads to asking questions about the unknown so that humans will be forced to seek a Grey Politician or Grey Politician out for the answers about the unknown.

The Grey's do not like science or technology unless it benefits them first and foremost and them only. They despise free thinking and those who make a choice to explore the unknown to learn the truth rather instead following like sheep in a flock who only listen and instructively follow without question.

The Grey's are also the agents of death. The more that the Grey's are able to hold humanity to the Earth and keep space exploration from taking humanity from Earth into space the more likely that an event that is part of Creation's and Death's infinite war in the Universe will wipe humanity from the memory of the Universe.

If this happens the Universe will not be able to remember humanity as the Universe has created humanity and or ability to creatividly think and create is linked to the Universe's ability to make us reborn after we die.

If humans do not leave the planet and colonize the Moon, Mars and other planets then one day the Sun, a comet or asteroid sent on its course by death to Earth will find its mark thus eradicating humanity from the memory of the Earth.

Like I said the memory that the Universe has of humanity is through the gift of creation that the Universe has gifted to humans. The more humans create new places of creation that are not of Earth the more Creation will be able to remember humanity in the afterlife.

Space exploration and the colonization of the Moon and Mars and will keep death from wiping from wiping the memory of us from the thoughts of the Universe. The more we spread out into the Universe the more we will be able to defeat death.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
This is one part of military spending I'll support.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrRottenTreats
we are probably being run by aliens right now and we don't even know it...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

GOOD GUYS AND BAD GUYS

Picking up on an implication within a statement from Casey, Reagan asks, >>Are you telling me there are different races or species, as you said, visiting Earth at the same time?” Can you tell me how many different species have visited us?>At least five.>Are they all friendly?>Mr. President, that is a very difficult question to answer. There are many parameters that we follow to evaluate the threat. However, we have little intelligence on four of the five. We have plenty of intel on the Ebens ... gee ... they've given us everything we asked for! They have also helped us to understand the other four species. I'm afraid to say, Mr. President and please don't misunderstand my words, but we think one of the species is very hostile.>I'm the President of the United States. I should know if we are endangered by some threat from outer space. If you have something to say about a threat posed by this one species of aliens, then I want to hear it.>Mr. President, we have intelligence that would indicate this one species of aliens have abducted people from Earth.

They have performed scientific and medical tests on these humans. To the best of our knowledge, no humans have been killed. We have captured one of these hostile aliens. This gets into some very, very sensitive areas, Mr. President. I strongly suggest we end this discussion and move on to any further questions you might have and then get back to this. I don't think we are prepared to provide you with accurate answers to your questions about the potentially hostile aliens at this time,>OK, but expect this to be given to me as soon as possible. I want to know everything about these hostile creatures so I .... or I mean we should start forming policies on how to deal with them … do we have operational war plans on this?>Yes, Mr. President, we have war plans on all potential threats to our country.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Greetings,

Hmm....... i have been considering........ something as to why alien would attack us..........??

Then I stumbled upon other questions which will answer the former question...........

What will be there Technology level of the invading alien.........??
What kind of means of transport will they use..........??

Answers in Possible scenarios.............

1)Aliens who are 100-300yrs ahead of us in technology......... will most likely attack us........ for our resources and real estate....... their traveling speed will be limited............ speed like transverse the galaxy in 1000yrs.........
so they will have limited troops and almost no chance of reinforcements........ They would not have lot of ships because they themselves are quite young............. Since they lack ships....... hence they need Human slaves....... to mine the resource for them......... or at least till they get there own Artificial miners built...........

Well this invading alien race can be defeated........ with effort.........

2) Aliens who are 300-500 yrs ahead of us in technology can also invade us for resources and real estate......... Their traveling speed would be almost twice that of previous category........... If they arrive from nearby solar system........ they have fairly high chance that they can get reinforcements............ Since they have enough ships they can bring their own initial artificial labor force......... so they won't be in need of Human slaves............

Defeating this type of alien will be very difficult......... but still possible........... it can be done......... Because they will be hell bent on destroying the Human race but won't use mass drivers, WMD because they need the planet for colonization...........

3)Aliens that are 500-1000 yrs ahead of us in technology can also invade us but only for the Planet...... they will not have interest in the natural resources........... There speed would be quite high and could transverse the galaxy in almost 200 yrs.......... They will easily get reinforcements.......... They would have ample ships....... They have no interest in the natural resources of the planet...... they only want the real estate...... They are also in no need of slaves........ so will definitely try to wipe out the Human race..........

Defeating this type of alien will be very very difficult.......... but with lot of dedication and time we can still do it..........

4)Aliens that are over 1200 yrs ahead of us in technology can also invade us only for the theological or philosophical reason........ There traveling speed will be very high.......... they can transverse the galaxy in 100years............ They will easily get reinforcements......... They would have more than enough ships........ they will have there own labor force....... they know how to terraform....... hence can use dead planet for colonization......... But if it is theological reason........ they might let those humans live who accept their theology....... or religion,etc............

Defeating this type of alien would be almost impossible......... But with time and patience they can be over thrown......

5)Aliens that are 2000 or more yrs ahead of us will not invade us unless we provoke them into doing so....... or They are bad guys.........

and needless to say we stand very little chance against them...........

Assumptions:

1)Invading forces are sentient species and not artificial entities...........
2)They themselves never had any help from out side and have developed technology pretty much on their own.....
3)Assuming that we do not get any help from the outside or other aliens to defeat the invading race........
4)Assuming we do not blow ourselves up............ before ever having a fight with aliens.......

Primus................

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primus87
Since they lack ships.......

They reportedly did not lack ships at all, i'm not just talking about the many cases of recovery of world wide crashed UFOs with reported unusual hieroglyphics and alien bodies (among these cases include a Brazilian soldier who died of 8 different kind of unknown bacteria attacks after he touched one of the captured aliens from the Varginha UFO incident case ).

www.greatdreams.com...

Lyrae is the original star of the Nordic type aliens. The orientation of the Lyraens was agricultural in nature. They were very plentiful and abundant, and lived in peace.
The Lyraens are built in a very sturdy way, Caucasian-like, very large. They usually have a light skin, and even though light hair and eyes are the most common, you would sometimes find Lyrans with dark hair.

The Lyraens are authority figures. During the times they were most active on Earth they used symbols to depict their group; the most common symbols they used were of birds and of cats. Often throughout history they played a fatherly role, since they were very strict. You might say they were like father figures. Humans both loved them and feared them, much like they would a authoritative parent.

Lyrae was invaded by the saurian type aliens, and the Nordics escaped to Orion, Tau Ceti, the Pleiades, Procyon, Antaries, Alpha Centauri, Barnard Star, Arcturus, Hyades, and Vega as well as dozens of other solar systems. In this solar system, the refugees colonized the planet now called Mars. At that time, it was the third planet in the solar system. A world called Maldek was the fourth planet in this solar system, and was also colonized.

According to Alex Collier: A large ship came out of the huge craft and approached the planet Bila, and reptilians from Alpha Draconis disembarked. Apparently, the Alpha Draconians and the Lyrans were afraid of each other. The Alpha Draconians were apparently the first race in our galaxy to have interstellar space travel, and have had this capability for 4 billion years. When the Draconians came and saw Bila, with all its abundance and food and natural resources, the Draconians wanted to control it. There was apparently a mis-communication or misunderstanding between the Draconians and Lyraen humans. The Lyraens wanted to know more about the Draconians before some kind of “assistance” was offered. The Draconians mistook the communication as a refusal, and subsequently destroyed three out of 14 planets in the Lyraen system. The Lyraens were basically defenseless. The planets Bila, Teka and Merck were destroyed. Over 50 million Lyraen humans were killed.

Lyssa Royal says: "The remnants of the Draco attack on Lyrae are still seen by today's scientists. In 1985, a newspaper article stated that scientists are able to observe remnant waves of a blast that fan outward, and emanate from a central part of this galaxy. They believe this blast to be several million years old and of such intense proportions that the wave is still traveling toward the edge of the galaxy before dissipating. They claim not to have any idea of what created the blast."

There is a race of beings on Sirius A, the humans there, are called the Katayy. They are considered benevolent. There is also animal, mammal and aquatic life on the planet. Many of the human races there are red-skinned. Their ancestry is some of the first Lyraens that escaped with the women and children during the war. In their oceans they have whales, octopus and sharks. They are a race that is artistic. They have music and are connected to nature. They are builders and not very political. Their governments are based on "spiritual technology", which uses sound and color.
It is at this point in history that the Draconians began to look at humans as a food source. This is how old the struggle is between the reptilian and human races. Now, I must make the point that not all the reptilian or human races are “dark”. There is a mix. When we start meeting these races, you are going to have to trust your gut instinct. But, they are coming.

The Lyraens, according to Stewart Swerdlow are all blonde-haired, blue-eyed people, with an occasional red-haired or green-eyed person. In Lyraen society, red-haired people were considered very special with extrasensory powers that connected them to non-physical realms. They were especially desired for breeding purposes. For this reason, red-haired people were kept separate from the rest of the population and even had their own subculture. They were much coveted by the Reptilians, who did not have much psychic ability.

For the Reptilians to function in physical reality, they needed physical genetics. The transparent people took genetics from the now physical Lyraens, who had blonde or red hair, and blue or green eyes. These genetics were mixed with the transparent peoples collective energy, thus manifesting physically as the Reptilians. This is why the current Reptilians need the energetics from Aryan-type people to survive on the physical plane.

Once the Reptilians were created in the astral, they needed a physical home base from which to accomplish their task. For this, they were taken to many different physical realities in which they could become the dominant species. Mentally, they were programmed to conquer and absorb all of the races and species that they encountered. Those that could not be absorbed were to be destroyed. The purpose of all of this is to determine the most perfect form in physical reality that can exist in any environment. Think of it as a gigantic, cosmic Survivor contest.

The Reptilians are programmed to believe that they are the superior physical form. Scientifically speaking, Reptilian DNA does not change very much over eons of time. It basically remains the same. For them, this is their proof that they are already perfect, without any need to adapt. Mammalian life, on the other hand, evolves and changes form constantly to survive. To the Reptilian mind, this denotes weakness and inferiority? Reptilians are also androgynous, meaning male and female in one body. This is comparable to all non-physical forms that have no gender like God-Mind. For this reason, the Reptilians believe themselves to be more godlike because of their androgyny. Due to their ethnocentric values, they also consider it their right to control and conquer all of space and time.

Although the Reptilians operate out of a general group mind, they are separated into seven different Reptilian species, each created to perform specific functions.

Over time, the relationship between the Reptilians and the red-haired Lyraens deteriorated such that the Reptilians began to make sacrifices to appease the demons.

Alex Collier says: The Reptilians enjoy human flesh, and human children best, for two reasons. The first is that children don't have the accumulation of pollutants in their bodies that adults do, and when children are put into a state of fear, their energy and field and andrenalin just explodes. The reptilians get a "rush" from this stuff.

NORDIC HUMANS FROM LYRAE: The ancestors of humanity were Nordic in appearance, and those of red, brown and yellow skin evolved these distinctions as a result of environmental differences experienced by each respective colony. The black race is indigenous to Earth, and developed to Homo sapiens through the periodical insertion of DNA into their biological systems by other humanoid races (of Lyraen descent).
Humanity is now an intergalactic species and its seed is spread via the system of wormhole transit routes which permeate the cosmos. One major wormhole portal exists in the constellation of Lyrae. Most humanoids inhabiting our corner of the galaxy are descendants of the seven-feet-tall Nordics which came through this portal many millions of years ago. (Earth humans have become shorter as a result of a dramatic increase in the planet's level of gravity, since the end of Atlantis.)

This group primarily colonized the stars of the Lyrae system, and later the Pleiades. A party from the Vega colony shortly settled in the Sirius system. These Sirian humans are usually dark-haired, with white skins because they left Vega at a time before the Vegans evolved into a dark- skinned race. The latter, including an outpost in the Pleiades, were responsible for a colony in the northern section of Atlantis. The descendants of this settlement are now known as the Native Americans.

The colonies of Vega and Sirius have long since evolved beyond the philosophy of self-aggrandisement; however, there are several renegade groups active which still retain the old values. Many of these are working with the secret government, and issue from the past.

hence they need Human slaves.......

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Another Anunnaki reason for keeping humans on the planet is to use them as slaves to do their bidding. This has been effectively done from behind the scenes, so to speak, with few humans ever suspecting they were working for alien slave masters.

They have no interest in the natural resources of the planet......

www.luisprada.com... According to for example The Lacerta Files

Question: Can you tell me something about the natural history and evolution of your species? How old is your species? Have you evolved from primitive reptiles as mankind has evolved from apes?

Answer: Oh, this is a very long and complex story and it sounds certainly unbelievable to you, but it’s the truth. I will try to explain it in short. Around 65 million years ago, many of our unadvanced ancestors from the dinosaur race died in a great global cataclysm. The reason for this destruction was not a natural disaster - an asteroid impact as your scientists believe falsely - but a war between two enemy alien groups that took mainly place in the orbit and high atmosphere of your planet. According to our limited knowledge about the early days this global war was the first alien war on planet earth but it was definitely not the last (and a future war is coming soon, while a "cold war" - as you call it - between alien groups is ongoing since the last 73 years on your planet.) The opponents in this 65 million year old war were two advanced alien species, whose both names are again not pronounceable for your tongues. I’m able to say them but it would hurt your ear if I tell you the names in their original way. One race was humanoid like your species (but much older) and was from this universe, from a solar system in the star constellation you call "Procyon" today in your maps. The other species - about which we know not so much - was a reptilian species, but they have nothing to do with our own species, because we have evolved from local saurians without exterior influence (except the successful manipulation of our own genes by us. More about that later.) The advanced reptilian species came not from this universe but from a - well, how should I explain it to you. Your scientists have not really understood the true nature of the universe, because your illogical mind is not able to see the easiest things and relies on wrong mathematics and numbers. This is part of the genetic programming of your kind to which I will come later. Let me say, that you are nearly as far away from the understanding of the universe as you were 500 years ago.

To use a term you will maybe understand: the other species came not from this universe but from another "bubble" in the foam of the Omniverse. You would call it maybe another dimension, but this is not the right word to describe it correctly (by the way, the term dimension is generally wrong in the way you understand it.) The fact you should remember is, that advanced species are able to "walk" between bubbles by use of - as you would call it - quantum technology and sometimes in special ways only by use of their mind (my own species had also advanced mental abilities in comparison to your species, but we are not able to do the matter-string/bubble changing without technology, but other species active on this planet are able and this looks to you like magic as it had to your ancestors.)

Back to our own history: the first species (the humanoids) had reached Earth around 150 years before the reptilians and they built some colonies on the former continents. There was a large colony on the continent you call "Antarctica" today and another one in the continent you call "Asia" today. These people lived together with animal-like saurians on the planet without problems. When the advanced reptilian species arrived in this system, the humanoid colonists from "Procyon" tried to communicate peacefully, but they were not successful and a global war started within months. You must understand that both species were interested in this young planet not for his biology and undeveloped species, but for only one reason: raw material, especially copper. To understand this reason, you must know that copper is a very important material for some advanced species (even today) because it is - together with some unstable materials - able to produce new stable elements if you induce a high electromagnetic field in the right angle with a high nuclear radiation field to produce an over-crossing of fluctuating fields. The fusion of copper with other elements in such a magnetic/radiation field-chamber can produce a force field of special nature that is very useful for various technological tasks (but the base for this is an extremely complex formula you are not able to discover because of the restrictions of your simple mind.) Both species wanted to have the copper of Planet Earth and for this reason they fought a not very long war in space and orbit. The humanoid species seemed to be successful during the first time, but in a last battle the reptilians decided to use a mighty experimental weapon - a special kind of fusion bomb which should destroy the life forms on the planet but should not harm the valuable raw materials and the copper. The bomb was fired from space and detonated at a point of your planet you call "Middle America" today. As it detonated in the ocean, it produced an unpredictable fusion with hydrogen and the effect was much stronger than the reptilians had expected. A deadly radiation, an over-production of fusion-oxygen, a fall-out of different elements and a "nuclear winter" for nearly 200 years were the result. Most of the humanoids were killed and the reptilians lost their interest on the planet after some years for (even for us) unknown reasons - maybe because of the radiation. Planet Earth was on its own again and the animals on the surface died. By the way, one result of the fusion bomb was the fall-out of different elements and materials created in the burning process and one of those materials was Iridium. Your human scientists today see the Iridium concentration in the ground as an evidence for an asteroid impact that killed the dinosaurs. That is not true, but how should you know that?

10 million years ago the small simians started to grow and they came down from the trees to the ground (again because of the change of the climate - especially on the so-called African continent.) But they evolved very slow as it is normal for a mammal and if nothing extraordinary had happened to your kind, we wouldn’t be able to sit here and talk because I would sit in my comfortable modern house and you would sit in your cave clothed with fur and trying to discover the secrets of fire - or you would maybe sit in one of our zoos. But the things had developed differently and you believe now you are the "crown of creation" and you can sit in the modern house and we must hide and live beneath the earth and in remote areas. Around 1,5 million years ago, another alien species arrived at Earth (it was surprisingly the first species since over 60 million years. This would be more surprising for you if you would know how many different species are today here.) The interest of this humanoid species - you call them "Illojim" today - was not the raw material and the copper, it were to our astonishment the unadvanced ape-humanoids. Despite of our presence on this planet, the aliens decided to "help" the apes to evolve a little bit faster, to serve them in the future as some kind of slave-race in coming wars. The fate of your species was not really important for us, but we didn’t like the presence of the "Illojim" on our planet and they didn’t liked our presence on their new "galactic zoo" planet and so your sixth and seventh creation was the reason for a war between us and them. You can read about that war for example partly in the book you call "Bible" in a very strange way of description. The real truth is a very long and difficult story. Should I continue?

Question: No, not now. I’ve made some notes about your history and now I have some questions.

Answer: Please ask.

Question: First of all, you handle with a very large time scale. You claim that your primitive ancestors lived together with the dinosaurs, survived the - as you called it - artificial cataclysm and evolved then over 40 million years and your evolution was completed 10 million years ago. This sounds very unbelievable to me. Can you say something to this?

Answer: I understand that this must sound absolutely unbelievable to you, because you are a young and genetically engineered species. Your historical horizon ends at a scale of just some thousands of years and you think this is right. But it isn’t. This is impossible. Your programmed mind is obviously not able to handle with such large time scales. Our evolution time may seem incredible long to you, but this is in fact the original way of nature. Remember, your early mammal ancestors developed together with dinosaurs and they survived the bomb like us. They evolved slowly during the next millions of years and they divided into various species and shapes, some of them larger, some of them smaller. This is evolution of the body. But what about their mind and intelligence? They were simple animals. The mammals evolved since —let us say— 150 millions of years, but only in the last 2 - 3 millions of years they were able to became intelligent and thinking. And within this small period beings like you were created. From nature? 148 millions of year’s time for the evolution of animal-like mammals, 2 millions of year’s time for the development of (more or less) intelligent beings like you? Ask yourself: Do you really think this accelerated evolution is natural? Then your species is more ignorant than I’ve thought. We have not evolved wrong but you.

From about 01:50 into this Conference by Alex Collier, Part 1

Alex Collier explain that the Andromedans told him that the Earth-human DNA is a result of 22 Extraterrestrial species, that a total of 22 extraterrestrial races have provided genetic material for the ‘human experiment’

www.abovetopsecret.com... And not only that. Scientists confirm Extraterrestrial genes in Human DNA www.agoracosmopolitan.com...
edit on 9-4-2012 by Anunaki10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Have to ask you about this show ... isn't it A 'WHAT IF' show? Because away from all the speculations made by those who think aliens are here already, on the news this totally looked like some imaginary 'what if' show,, so where did you see anything suggesting something different from imaginary situation talkshow, OP?

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
We are without a doubt a hybrid of terrestrial and extraterrestrial origin (way too many questions to for Darwinism to be LAW)

If our creators are returning, as predicted, by many prophecies, I will fight by my country's (America) and any other countries side. We were made to be slaves by God/Gods (dominion over all things, seems more of a crappy job than an honor). I feel humanity has fought and died (several times over) for the right to have dominion over OURSELVES

If it comes down to a War of Gods and Men,,,,I too will fight and if necessary die to be free???

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Oh great, a bunch of paranoid people in our government now. It must have stemmed from the statement of some British government official worrying about aliens wanting all our gold. Maybe the aliens will give us chickens that lay golden eggs for our gold. Shooting at Aliens that can cross a galaxy is not a good idea.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Here is the soundtrack they probably use when they invade us. M.J's take on aliens:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

You are a Traitor and Disgrace to Human race......... You fu***ng want to serve the aliens....... Fascists scum........

talking of neutrality............. Two headed snake...........

I Hope when and if aliens invade they mark your head........ for nice target practice by the Humans..........

Primus.........

I wish to serve all beings, human/extraterrestrial does not matter to me for are not all things the Creator?

I do not fear 'death' as I am eternal, just as you and just as they, and thus have no real reason to waste my life in a state of disgust, fear, and hate.

May the Creator bless you and guide your path.

edit on 9-4-2012 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

How nice of you........??

you wish to serve..............?? It is people like you who prevent nations/civilization from acting against a threat.....
This kind of talk is used by as i already said Two headed snake............

But a wiser man Said "To be at Peace a civilization should always be ready for a war"...........

You said in one of your post you "would welcome asteroid overlords".............. you have NO regards for life do you.....?? you would welcome those creatures who kill millions,maybe billions Humans just so that you could attain Inner peace and harmony........... or maybe you are too busy staying away from fight..........

Of course everyone's soul is eternal........ but their actions will determine where there souls End up....... You have practically no reason to live from my point of view.........

Should everyone start thinking about themselves............ having a selfish point of view like yours........ I can only Imagine how much chaos it will instill into our civilization........... there will be No Police........ No Military........ No civil amenities.......... No Hospitals........ etc..........

I do not know who created you......... but my creator wants Every able bodied Human to Protect the innocent........ Fight for Justice, Freedom and Goodness that still lingers in Mankind......... and I have every intention of following his words.............

Primus..................

In each post I brought clarity to my intent which is to serve and send love to all entities. Each day I start my day with the pure intent to serve with Love. I'm that stranger who gives you a smile, holds the door open for you, gives you the extra change that you do not have at the cash register - I do not do this to be selfish I do this to learn about Love and to express my love. The practice is difficult to crystallize but each moment I become more proficient.

You speak about how malignant it would be for everyone to care about only yourselves and yet my friend... You wish death on those who cause you discomfort, cause you pain, and challenge your moralistic views and perspectives. Is this not, in a sense, selfishness?

Until we drop our weapons in the melding influence of Love and care for eachother there will be a constant struggle that is unneccesary.

When has fighting fire with fire ever worked for the whole? You think you must fight for peace - the two should not even coincide in the same sentence as they hold no congruence.

Every time you fight you cause the wheel of kharma to turn. Until one 'side' forgives the other then there will always be this wheel in motion. Be the change you want to see - the world is a reflection of yourself.

edit on 9-4-2012 by 11118 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join