It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"THEY shot his head off ... oh Jack what have THEY done" - Jackie Kennedy when JFK was shot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
The secret service agent/body guard for Jackie Kennedy has written a book. It sounds rather intimate .. not in a sexual way but more like how a dear friend would retell events. When the secret service agent/body guard recounts the day JFK was shot, he tells us exactly what Jackie Kennedy said. She says "THEY" shot him ... and asks her dead husband "what have THEY done?"

Wouldn't she be saying .. 'someone' shot his head off or asking 'jack, what has someone done?' But she uses the word 'THEY' .. not once but twice. It could mean nothing. OR it could mean that she knows there was a cabal in the government that was against her husband. (From reading Jim Marrs books I'm convinced the Vice President (Johnson) was one of the top dogs in that cabal and knew exactly what had happened).

Anyways ... 'THEY" shot him. Jackie Kennedy's words.

YAHOO NEWS - Mrs. Kennedy's Secret Agent Writes a Book

When Hill reached her, he helped her retrieve some of the splatter from the shot. He recounted, "She said, 'They shot his head off.' She said, 'Oh, Jack, what have they done?'"

When the car arrived at the hospital, Mrs. Kennedy refused to get out. Hill realized she didn't want the public to see the president in his condition: "It was a very gory situation," he said, and thought to cover Kennedy's head and back with his jacket. It was then she let go of the president.

In the days after the shooting, Hill remembers the public outpouring of grief, along with the family's personal anguish. When Jackie went to view the slain president with Bobby Kennedy, he remembers her asking him, "'Mr. Hill will you get me a pair of scissors, please?, 'So I ran back to the usher's office and got a pair of scissors, gave them to her. And I stood there and I could hear, you know, clip,clip,clip. I knew what was going on." He believes she was taking a lock of the president's hair.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It still saddens me to this day that his life was cut so short. I have no doubt there is a lot more than meets the eye with that assasination. Despite the fact he died a long time before I was even born, they don't make presidents or world leaders with half as much charisma, intelligence, compassion, moral standing and bravery as that man. If I could even be half that man...............

+32 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
JFK was the last 'real' U.S. president.

According to Gaddafi (before he was taken out), Israel killed JFK.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thinks

I highly doubt that. Not that Gaddafi said it, but that Israel killed JFK. If ya'll go read Jim Marrs books you'll see that he gets into this pretty well. 'Rule by Secrecy'. From reading this it looks really clear that Johnson was in on it. I don't think that Israel had anything to do with it. Looks like an old fashioned overthrow by the #2 in charge .. and he had a cabal of people working with him on it.

Jackie said ... 'THEY shot his head off". I'm thinking she may have known who it was but kept quiet to save her life and the lives of her children. Yes that's speculaton on my part. But that's where my thoughts are headed on it ...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
It's too bad Jackie didn't happen to be looking straight ahead at the driver William Greer when he whipped around and fired the shot that blew out JFK's right temple. I guess that was just to make sure.... he probably wasn't going to survive the shot that had already hit him in the back of the head.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
The driver blew his head off, watch again!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by SimontheMagus

I've watched just about every video and still cannot be sure it was Greer.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
It's too bad Jackie didn't happen to be looking straight ahead at the driver William Greer when he whipped around and fired the shot that blew out JFK's right temple. I guess that was just to make sure.... he probably wasn't going to survive the shot that had already hit him in the back of the head.

Wasnt he hit in the front of the head from the grassy nole?

Thats why the back of his head had a massive hole in it and thew front had a small hole.

Small hole = entry hole

Massive hole = exit hole

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Maybe ... I"m trying to see it ...
www.youtube.com...
Looks to me like the right side of his temple is blown out.
The driver was on the front left side. I don't think the trajectory works ...

Or am I missing something ...

www.youtube.com...
His hands look to be on the wheel ... his left hand is questionable during the 'throat' shot
but during the head shot in the temple it seems both hands are on the wheel.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I highly doubt that. Not that Gaddafi said it, but that Israel killed JFK. If ya'll go read Jim Marrs books you'll see that he gets into this pretty well. 'Rule by Secrecy'. From reading this it looks really clear that Johnson was in on it. I don't think that Israel had anything to do with it. Looks like an old fashioned overthrow by the #2 in charge .. and he had a cabal of people working with him on it.

Jackie said ... 'THEY shot his head off". I'm thinking she may have known who it was but kept quiet to save her life and the lives of her children. Yes that's speculaton on my part. But that's where my thoughts are headed on it ...

That's cool, I'm not saying thats who did it, just shedding some light on the issue.

Here is the video of Gadaffi speaking before they invaded Libya, it's about the US, Obama and the JFK assasination, it's a must watch.

edit on 6-4-2012 by thinks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
I really think it was johnson
He got caught by the camera winking and smiling while being sworn in. All the while Jackie had to stand next to him in her blood stained dress and watch the man who (I believe) killed her husband take over his job. At any rate .. she immediately said "THEY shot him" ... not "someone" .... she used the plural and I think she had an idea who (speculation on my part, but that's what I think).

+5 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
"They" is a term you use when you are discussing an unknown entity, especially when you don't know who or how many are at work.

I still remember my substitute teacher in high school saying "I can't believe THEY did this..." while 9/11 was happening.

And I seriously doubt she knew anything about anything at the time

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

JFK was the last 'real' U.S. president.

I love when people say this, JFK was the last REAL president, because his father(a former bootlegger) and the Chicago Outfit(Mafia) + the Chicago Democratic Party(Daley Political Machine) helped stuff the ballot box in Chicago and earned him the win in Illinois.

Yep, he was a real, deserving President.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
His hands look to be on the wheel ... his left hand is questionable during the 'throat' shot

I can see the gun, gleaming and beaming in the sun, clear as day. I can even see the sparks coming out of it. Then he whips right back around and goes back to his steering wheel. Mission accomplished.

Why some people have trouble seeing this I don't know but to each their own.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
I can see the gun, gleaming and beaming in the sun, clear as day.

Can you say at what level that is in the film? I'm really not seeing it. I can see that the drivers left hand might be off the wheel when the throat shot happens. But when the big head shot happens it really looks like both hands are on the wheel to me. Can you help me see what you are seeing? Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

His left hand COULD be holding something .. or it could be on the wheel ...
But I'm not sure if that's what you are talking about ????
I see light flashing from the hood of the car from the sun ... but I see not gun flash....
edit on 4/6/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
We all remember where we were when JFK was murdered.

I was in music class and class was stopped and the TV on the high stand with wheels was rolled in and turned on so we could watch the broadcast on that fateful day.

Sister Theresa Mary whispered to Mother Superior, "They finally got him"............not he got him or a lone gun man - "They / plural".

Sister Theresa Mary taught History and a little later when we said, "Oh but one man killed him, the news guy said so".

Sister Theresa Mary told us, "Not everything you hear on the news is necessarily true.........you must learn to think for yourselves and put the puzzle pieces together, look at the big picture. Now, why do you think another man killed the man who killed the President?"

XX answered, "He was mad at the bad man who shot our President".

Sister Theresa Mary replied, "That very well could be, however maybe that man named Jack Ruby wasn't mad at Lee Harvey Oswald, maybe Mr. Ruby was paid to make sure Mr. Oswald didn't tell who planned all of this and this is what we call a conspiracy." She then wrote on the black board, conspiracy and talked about how sometimes things may appear one way but are actually another way because some bad people are so smart they know how to fool everyone.

And that my good ATS friends, when I was ten years old was when I began to learn and think about conspiracies.

Sister Theresa Mary, wherever you are - you are the one who 49 years ago led me here to ATS.

"Things are not always as they appear. Always question everything."

On a side note, Sister Theresa Mary was very smart, she would have made a good detective, she encouraged us to read, research and find out what the real story was.

She always said, "There is the official story, the story that the newspapers and TV tell us and then, sometimes there is a different story, the real story. Sometimes you have to do a lot of reading and studying to find out what is really going on because some people lie."

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

It is the same bunch of criminals that killed JFK that did 9/11, invaded the middle east, etc.... I hope people realise this fact. If they are not bought to justice then we will all end up like JFK.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Im not seeing it either. Besides, no pistol would do that kind of damage. The right side of his skull was literally hanging off the side of his head by a flap of skin.
That was a high powered rifle shot from the FRONT right, not from behind.
Many "informants" have came out over the years, saying that he was killed by the mob.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I'm sure she knew JFK had enemies, and I'm sure she was aware of numerous threats as any First Lady would be aware. So when she says "they" it could mean anyone. The general population, the Russians, his political rivals, or just the crazies of the world. I don't think it means much.

That isn't to say I don't believe the conspiracies. I definitely think Johnson was involved, and I definitely think it was more than a lone nut. There is far too much circumstantial evidence to believe the official story, but I don't think the word "they" adds anything to the existing mountain of evidence pointing at a conspiracy.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I watched this interview. The pure emotion this story is told with is worth the watch. The shaking in his voice made my eyes water.

I find it comforting and frustrating at the same time that, as the questions spin around and around regarding conspiracies such as this one, we all must hold our collective breath and hope that someone who was there and knows the truth will soon be approaching their life's end and will be compelled to set the record straight.

I can't help but wonder what would have happened had Jackie, with a captive American audience, decided it was time to change the course of history and grab a microphone to start naming names. I can't imagine her burdens on her death bed.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join