It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"THEY shot his head off ... oh Jack what have THEY done" - Jackie Kennedy when JFK was shot

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Johnson, Bush Sr. and Nixon were all in on it from my research.

The wink Johnson gave and later the interview with his mistress.

Source of above picture and text below: rense.com...

"(Johnson) had the motive, opportunity and means," said McClellan, 63, who was a partner in an Austin law firm that served Johnson. The book, McClellan said in an exclusive interview at his Orange Grove home, is about "(Johnson's) role in the assassination. He was behind the assassination, how he was and how it all developed."

McClellan and his wife have lived in Gulfport since 1998, where his wife's family lives. McClellan consults for some businesses on the Coast and writes books.

McClellan said he includes information in the book that alludes to Johnson's role in the assassination. An example is a story that was told to him by the late Martin Harris, former managing partner at the law firm, as told to Harris by Clark.

McClellan writes in his book that in a 1961 meeting on Johnson's ranch outside Johnson City, Texas, Johnson gave Clark a document that may have helped the assassin:

"Johnson suddenly let Clark go. `That envelope in the car,' he said quietly, almost an afterthought, `is yours.' Stepping toward the car, he muttered, `Put it to good use.' He turned, putting his arms across Clark's shoulders, pulling him along, (and) the two walked toward the convertible.

The long intricate article at the link provided is quite interesting, quite astounding but many truths are. johnsonbushandnixonkilljohnfkennedy.blogspot.com...

Jim Marrs...........a real journalist

Johnson's mistress speaks out (Added full interview)

When JFK was murdered, bullets not ballots determined who really rules.

edit on 6-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

JIm Marrs did a fantastic job with this in his books. I love 'Rule by Secrecy'.
The wink and smile Johnson had on the plane is pretty damning IMHO.
Standing next to a blood soaked widow .. grinning and winking ...
I haven't seen the interview with the Johnson mistress. Looking forward to it!

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Double play the part where she says, Johnson stated with hate, "Nobody does that to me and gets away with it".

These "leaders" are all smiles and kissing babies and acting warm and fuzzy but in reality most (not all) are psychopathic egotistical maniacs.

Bush Sr. was also suspect from my twenty years of research.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
I can see the gun, gleaming and beaming in the sun, clear as day.

Can you say at what level that is in the film? I'm really not seeing it. I can see that the drivers left hand might be off the wheel when the throat shot happens. But when the big head shot happens it really looks like both hands are on the wheel to me. Can you help me see what you are seeing? Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

His left hand COULD be holding something .. or it could be on the wheel ...
But I'm not sure if that's what you are talking about ????
I see light flashing from the hood of the car from the sun ... but I see not gun flash....
edit on 4/6/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

I didn't watch the whole thing again (I have seen it a million times) but there it is in a nice still shot at 1:12

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
All the various conspiracy theories surrounding jfk's death were encouraged
to obfuscate the reality of events that day.
jfk was one of 'them', and the myths surrounding him are contrived.

The "JFK-MURDER" was a STAGED EVENT / JFK wasn't "KILLED" on 11/22/63!

Same M.O. every time.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I make you a bet jackie was in on it..

She might have been paid or pursuaded
the prez into the situation maybe?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I had the opportunity to ,meet an older woman who knew Jackie personally.

She told me something very amazing and haunting. I cannot say if it is true, but it moved me.

When you watch the famous zapruder (sp?) filme, you see her crawl over the back of the car, like she was trying to escape.

The woman who knew her said, she was not trying to escape. She was trying to collect the pieces of his head to put them back together. Although it is obviously not possible, this was the panic/shock reaction. "If I can get the pieces I can put his head together again."

I think about that alot. It is both terrible and beautiful. If true.
edit on 6-4-2012 by SilentThundersGF because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It is true, the first thing she does is try to pick up the pieces of JFKs skull.....pretty messed up.

But hey, Vietnam went swimmingly, right? Right?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sorry mistake. rrrrrr.

edit on 6-4-2012 by SilentThundersGF because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The secret service agent/body guard for Jackie Kennedy has written a book. It sounds rather intimate .. not in a sexual way but more like how a dear friend would retell events. When the secret service agent/body guard recounts the day JFK was shot, he tells us exactly what Jackie Kennedy said. She says "THEY" shot him ... and asks her dead husband "what have THEY done?"

Wouldn't she be saying .. 'someone' shot his head off or asking 'jack, what has someone done?' But she uses the word 'THEY' .. not once but twice. It could mean nothing. OR it could mean that she knows there was a cabal in the government that was against her husband. (From reading Jim Marrs books I'm convinced the Vice President (Johnson) was one of the top dogs in that cabal and knew exactly what had happened).

Anyways ... 'THEY" shot him. Jackie Kennedy's words.

YAHOO NEWS - Mrs. Kennedy's Secret Agent Writes a Book

When Hill reached her, he helped her retrieve some of the splatter from the shot. He recounted, "She said, 'They shot his head off.' She said, 'Oh, Jack, what have they done?'"

When the car arrived at the hospital, Mrs. Kennedy refused to get out. Hill realized she didn't want the public to see the president in his condition: "It was a very gory situation," he said, and thought to cover Kennedy's head and back with his jacket. It was then she let go of the president.

In the days after the shooting, Hill remembers the public outpouring of grief, along with the family's personal anguish. When Jackie went to view the slain president with Bobby Kennedy, he remembers her asking him, "'Mr. Hill will you get me a pair of scissors, please?, 'So I ran back to the usher's office and got a pair of scissors, gave them to her. And I stood there and I could hear, you know, clip,clip,clip. I knew what was going on." He believes she was taking a lock of the president's hair.

I don't have a strong opinion on the JFK case but I also don't believe the official story 100% so I'm always open to learn more about it (been meaning to, in fact).

But, in this case, using the word "they" instead of "somebody" just sounds more natural. It is the word you use in common dialog to denote that you do not know if it is a male or female, even in singular form. For example: "A dog trainer trains dogs. They often get paid" as opposed to "A male stripper strips in clubs. He often gets paid"

I bet if you pay attention for a day, you'll catch yourself doing it, too. Of course, you could be right, too.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I make you a bet jackie was in on it..

If there was a way to prove one way or the other I'd take you up on that bet.
Her behavior when he got shot ... trying to get the pieces of his skull to put back in ...
I highly doubt you are correct on this. Sorry.

I REALLY think she had an inkling about who hated her husband or wanted him out of the way.
'THEY' did it ... not 'someone shot him' ... it was "THEY" shot him.

If my husband was shot in front of me I'd say ... 'someone shot him' or 'he was shot'
not 'THEY shot him' or 'oh Dan what have THEY done?' (* dan is my husband's name)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

They could refer to any number of enemies JFK and America had at the time. It's about as vague as it gets. Sure for those already on the conspiracy side of it it seems sinister but really "they" could refer to anything or anyone.

Sure it's kinda odd that she would use that term but I think reading too far into this would be silly even for conspiracy believers.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Kinda creepy that you bring up the whole "what have THEY done" thing.

I was watching the news last night hanging with a friend and we had the exact same conversation.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

edit on 6-4-2012 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd2
his left arm comes up over his right shoulder.

I can see the movement and it looks like he takes his hand off the wheel. But I'm not seeing a gun or a flash ... I see sun flashing from the hood but I'm still not seeing the rest. I'm TRYING to ... but I'm not. Wouldn't the fella sitting next to him have seen the gun? And wasn't the trajectory from that shot not in line with the driver?

I dunno.
What I do know is that Jackie said 'THEY' and I think almost no one believes the 'official story'.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Because it must have been quite known to them, that they were bucking TPTB's plans and that they probably had already received threats. So she knew it was THEM.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
It's too bad Jackie didn't happen to be looking straight ahead at the driver William Greer when he whipped around and fired the shot that blew out JFK's right temple. I guess that was just to make sure.... he probably wasn't going to survive the shot that had already hit him in the back of the head.

I couldn't agree more. Here is the link to the footage that convinced me.

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

Double click to pause and rewind.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradisepurple
I couldn't agree more. Here is the link to the footage that convinced me.
www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

NOW I SEE IT! Thank you. Yep .. definately movement and something in the front seat.
The only thing I'm wondering about is trajectory path .... but with THAT link I see it.
Thank you.

Considering the gun would have been in full view of the passenger sitting next to the driver
who may have indeed pulled a gun out, that would mean that the passenger either wasn't
paying attention (due to the stress at the time) OR the passenger was in on it too??

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The passenger was Tx Governor John Connaly he wasnt in on it, he was shot as well. The first shot went through Kennedys throat and into Connaly's back.

And I still say that no pistol did that damage. The shot clearly came from front/right of the vehicle.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I think the term they is too broad to say she knew who did it. They could represent any radical group so for it to point to a specific person or group is a bit of a jump. Now for my own speculation.

I'm glad someone else commented that she might have been in on it because when I watched that video all of her actions seemed very deliberate at the end. I never really thought she was in on it but...

She was the one who pulled him closer when It looked like he was yawning. What were his arms doing? Covering the clear shot especially if they had a limited window. She pulls him over then leans in and then she moves herself especially her head completely out of the way right before the shot. It seems like an awkward position to take even if she was trying to hear him better. I'm sure she would have been able to hear him just fine by leaning in closer like she originally did. It was almost as if whoever was taking the shot waited so she wasn't collateral damage.

It could be pure coincidence but it looked like she moved him into position. Sadly, it may have been unknowingly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join