"THEY shot his head off ... oh Jack what have THEY done" - Jackie Kennedy when JFK was shot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I r the information.f I find this very interesting thread. Thanks so much fo

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by steppenwolf86

Originally posted by thinks
JFK was the last 'real' U.S. president.

According to Gaddafi (before he was taken out), Israel killed JFK.

I love when people say this, JFK was the last REAL president, because his father(a former bootlegger) and the Chicago Outfit(Mafia) + the Chicago Democratic Party(Daley Political Machine) helped stuff the ballot box in Chicago and earned him the win in Illinois.

Yep, he was a real, deserving President.

Here is where the catch 22 is. He was groomed, taught, and brought up to be President just like all the others. To slowly tear down our Constitution and destroy our way of life. However, as he slowly learned about these secret cabals and what they truly wanted and how they controlled our economy he enacted the Executive Order to do away with the Federal Reserve and Re-install the Gold Standard/US Mint backing our money. No longer, was some un-Federal Reserve bank to charge interest on our money...and once he did that...well....you know the rest..
edit on 09/30/2010 by antmax21 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
They say that They know who Jackie was talking about when she said that They shot his head off, but They won't tell me where They got their information.

When someone doesn't know who They are talking about, They often use the pronoun 'they' as a placeholder.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I agree with others who have brought up the point that "THEY" is simply a term people use when the culprit isn't known.

How many times have you caught yourself saying something along the lines of, "that's what THEY say" or "that's what THEY call it"?

She didn't know if it was one person, a few people, or a whole army of people, hence "THEY" is the most fitting term. Plus, he was shot while surrounded by a big crowd. If there wasn't a huge crowd around, she would probably be more inclined to think it was a single culprit.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
"They" is a term you use when you are discussing an unknown entity, especially when you don't know who or how many are at work.

I still remember my substitute teacher in high school saying "I can't believe THEY did this..." while 9/11 was happening.

And I seriously doubt she knew anything about anything at the time

Yea I was thinking exactly the same thing whilst reading the opening post. I have no doubt in my mind, though, that the JFK killing involved more than just oswald.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by theshepherd2
his left arm comes up over his right shoulder.

I can see the movement and it looks like he takes his hand off the wheel. But I'm not seeing a gun or a flash ... I see sun flashing from the hood but I'm still not seeing the rest. I'm TRYING to ... but I'm not. Wouldn't the fella sitting next to him have seen the gun? And wasn't the trajectory from that shot not in line with the driver?

I dunno.
What I do know is that Jackie said 'THEY' and I think almost no one believes the 'official story'.

You have no idea what she was thinking while she was in shock so why try to put your thoughts around her words?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
"They" can mean one person. I can say "Someone's down this hall, but if you move slow enough they won't see you." If you're inferring one living being, but don't know gender or who they even are then using "they" makes sense.
edit on 6-4-2012 by SeriousIndividual because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

israel had to do with it only in that they are the rothschilds thugs... where do you think rothschilds street begins and ends in tel aviv.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
It's pretty clear to me that two shots took place.

Notice how Kennedy goes from smiling and waving to a sudden arm outreach and clutch for his throat, then leans over to his left towards his wife, then is motionless while Jackie looks down at him and appears concerned.

Kennedy appears to be unconscious at this point and I would speculate that it even looks like fluid is coming from his mouth in a few frames. At this point, its clear the distant shot meant for his head has missed, instead hitting his throat.

The backup plan now goes into motion. Greer realizes that Kennedy's head has not exploded into a bloody mess, and quickly turns around with a high caliber weapon and blows Kennedy's exposed temple off, while the wife is distracted, still examining JFK.

In a panic, likely from seeing her husband's head explode, and the sudden loud gunshot from directly in front of her, Jackie scrambles to the rear of the vehicle, AWAY from the man who just shot Kennedy.

Seems like a normal reaction and instinct to try and get away from the source of the second close range shot.
edit on 6-4-2012 by yourignoranceisbliss because: formatting

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The secret service agent/body guard for Jackie Kennedy has written a book. It sounds rather intimate .. not in a sexual way but more like how a dear friend would retell events. When the secret service agent/body guard recounts the day JFK was shot, he tells us exactly what Jackie Kennedy said. She says "THEY" shot him ... and asks her dead husband "what have THEY done?"

Wouldn't she be saying .. 'someone' shot his head off or asking 'jack, what has someone done?' But she uses the word 'THEY' .. not once but twice. It could mean nothing. OR it could mean that she knows there was a cabal in the government that was against her husband. (From reading Jim Marrs books I'm convinced the Vice President (Johnson) was one of the top dogs in that cabal and knew exactly what had happened).

Anyways ... 'THEY" shot him. Jackie Kennedy's words.

YAHOO NEWS - Mrs. Kennedy's Secret Agent Writes a Book

When Hill reached her, he helped her retrieve some of the splatter from the shot. He recounted, "She said, 'They shot his head off.' She said, 'Oh, Jack, what have they done?'"

When the car arrived at the hospital, Mrs. Kennedy refused to get out. Hill realized she didn't want the public to see the president in his condition: "It was a very gory situation," he said, and thought to cover Kennedy's head and back with his jacket. It was then she let go of the president.

In the days after the shooting, Hill remembers the public outpouring of grief, along with the family's personal anguish. When Jackie went to view the slain president with Bobby Kennedy, he remembers her asking him, "'Mr. Hill will you get me a pair of scissors, please?, 'So I ran back to the usher's office and got a pair of scissors, gave them to her. And I stood there and I could hear, you know, clip,clip,clip. I knew what was going on." He believes she was taking a lock of the president's hair.

Paranoid tosh mate, "they" as in people of Texas, whom hated him.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
It's too bad Jackie didn't happen to be looking straight ahead at the driver William Greer when he whipped around and fired the shot that blew out JFK's right temple. I guess that was just to make sure.... he probably wasn't going to survive the shot that had already hit him in the back of the head.

show me

I have never seen this.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
i think the important part of the kennedy assassination is what he revealed in his speech. he basically outed them and they didn't like that. www.youtube.com... one can merely observe the behavior of the secret service in all the footage to know this was planned at the highest levels of government. who doesn't really matter... what is important is what happens behind the scenes and being aware this happens. the only rational explanation that takes the conspiracies whether theorized or real, and there are so many real who needs to theorize, to the appropriate understanding, which is found in the Bible. from a macro level, a strategic level, it brings together the entire story from why we're here on earth to what is going on behind the scenes that is reflected in such areas as 9/11, false flags, assassinations, and "aliens", etc. and once you know the story, there is no power from the evil for evil has already lost where it counts... in eternity.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Well there is newsreel footage of the motorcade leaving the airfield and a Secret Service agent trying to climb on
The footpad behind JFK on the bumper in the direct line of sight into his back and the head of detail in the follow up car telling him not to get on....kinda odd that

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Documentary concerning the possible Bush Connection concerning JFK's early demise.

Very long and parts are silly, but the connections between certain individuals is astounding.

Description of video:

The Bush Connection.
This video explores the many connections between George Bush and the Kennedy Assassination and makes a very convincing argument that he was the operational leader of the most important coup in American history.

Former president George Herbert Walker Bush was connected to the assassination of JFK. Once you see this documentary though there should be no doubt in your mind that it's true.

The evidence is overwhelming and as the author of this documentary,
John Hankey says,

"If we could present this evidence to a jury in Texas, he would pay with his life".

Did you know that Daddy Prescott Bush was Hitler's chief banker in the U.S. before 1942? Did you know that George H.W. Bush was in the CIA and in Dallas when Kennedy was killed?

This video explores the many connections between George Bush and the Kennedy Assassination and makes a very convincing argument that he was the operational leader of the most important coup in American history.

Seems the higher you go the nastier the person, but power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.
edit on 6-4-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ok i dont have time to go into it but watch the zapruder film and you will see jackie(MK-ultra assasin), once governer connelly gives the trigger word,say something to kennedy and shoot him from behind the left ear evidenced by the smoke mixed in with the blood. please look at this
edit on 6-4-2012 by toddy3174 because: vid

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Does anyone else see an intrusive black border around this video ?

Originally posted by paradisepurple

Originally posted by SimontheMagus
It's too bad Jackie didn't happen to be looking straight ahead at the driver William Greer when he whipped around and fired the shot that blew out JFK's right temple. I guess that was just to make sure.... he probably wasn't going to survive the shot that had already hit him in the back of the head.

I couldn't agree more. Here is the link to the footage that convinced me.

www.jfkmurdersolved.com...

Double click to pause and rewind.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
The driver blew his head off, watch again!

It was the glare off of the passenger's head.
edit on 6-4-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I have followed this subject for many years and researched countless books , web sites and personal theories . Probably the most well researched person on the subject , as far as ATS is concerned , is Rising Against .
Here is one of his very well researched threads .
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suggest one or two of you take time to read it and acquaint yourselves with more of his fine work before you post any more inane theories.

His research clearly shows
1) There was no lone assassin.
2) The fatal shot came from the grassy knoll.
3) LBJ was most definitely involved.
4) There was a coup to oust Kennedy.
5) There was a mass cover up.

In my opinion Jackie Kennedy most definitely knew who THEY were, but chose to remain silent to protect herself and the lives of her children and judging by the number of mysterious deaths that befell many of the witnesses , she was very shrewd to do so .
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-4-2012 by dawnprince because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
another theory is that he met rex mundi king of this world underground and didnt succumb to the things said and asked .... just maybe the one decent president who never sold his soul ..but came at a price

his life.....

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join