It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"THEY shot his head off ... oh Jack what have THEY done" - Jackie Kennedy when JFK was shot

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You're welcome.

Roy Kellerman (the agent in the passenger seat) would most definitely have been in on it - I would imagine that a number of Secret Service agents that day were aware of the plans.

Lots of people think it is a ridiculous idea for the final shot to have come from the limo driver. But think about human nature. The President of the United States is being driven down the street in front of you - and then proceeds to get assassinated - the last person you are going to be looking at is the driver.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juggernog
And I still say that no pistol did that damage. The shot clearly came from front/right of the vehicle.

The trajectory for a front seat shot does seem to be way off.
I couldn't see what the posters were talking about until that last video.
Maybe the driver pulled a gun but then didn't have to shoot because the rifle did it's job?

As for Jackie .. I really dont' think she was in on it. She chose to go that day after not having gone on presidential trips for a long time. She was sitting very close to him. If I knew someone was about to be targetted and get hammered by a bunch of gunshots I wouldn't want to have had my head 6 inches from the target ... ya' know?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimontheMagus

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by SimontheMagus

Maybe ... I"m trying to see it ...
www.youtube.com...
Looks to me like the right side of his temple is blown out.
The driver was on the front left side. I don't think the trajectory works ...

Or am I missing something ...

www.youtube.com...
His hands look to be on the wheel ... his left hand is questionable during the 'throat' shot
but during the head shot in the temple it seems both hands are on the wheel.

I can see the gun, gleaming and beaming in the sun, clear as day. I can even see the sparks coming out of it. Then he whips right back around and goes back to his steering wheel. Mission accomplished.

Why some people have trouble seeing this I don't know but to each their own.

Your missing the fact that there were many people that were there and the idea that the driver pulled out a gun in front of hundreds of people and no one saw it untill some kids playing around with extememly poor video and image quality 50 years later on youtube is a very very stupid thought.

With every conspiracy crime commited there are 10's of other conspiracies intentionally built around the real one as to obscure any investigation and discredit and investigator.

So instead of Israel playing a part, Bush, or any other corrupt organization that benefited with the removal of JFK the people in charge of covering up the facts promote silly theories such as the driver shot jfk.
edit on 6-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by popsmayhem
I make you a bet jackie was in on it..

If there was a way to prove one way or the other I'd take you up on that bet.
Her behavior when he got shot ... trying to get the pieces of his skull to put back in ...
I highly doubt you are correct on this. Sorry.

I REALLY think she had an inkling about who hated her husband or wanted him out of the way.
'THEY' did it ... not 'someone shot him' ... it was "THEY" shot him.

If my husband was shot in front of me I'd say ... 'someone shot him' or 'he was shot'
not 'THEY shot him' or 'oh Dan what have THEY done?' (* dan is my husband's name)

Good point, but I could see her
in on it because i heard JFK had many
affairs, that would give her a ultimatum.
We have no evidence of this, and the *they*
comment does seem odd.
Maybe she knew *they were* out to get him.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I make you a bet jackie was in on it..

If there was a way to prove one way or the other I'd take you up on that bet.
Her behavior when he got shot ... trying to get the pieces of his skull to put back in ...
I highly doubt you are correct on this. Sorry.

I REALLY think she had an inkling about who hated her husband or wanted him out of the way.
'THEY' did it ... not 'someone shot him' ... it was "THEY" shot him.

If my husband was shot in front of me I'd say ... 'someone shot him' or 'he was shot'
not 'THEY shot him' or 'oh Dan what have THEY done?' (* dan is my husband's name)

Good point, but I could see her
in on it because i heard JFK had many
affairs, that would give her a ultimatum.
We have no evidence of this, and the *they*
comment does seem odd.
Maybe she knew *they were* out to get him.

Being in her inner circle, she and her husband were well aware of certain dirty, money hungry groups that were willing to drop nukes on civilians, kill americans, start wars for profit leaned towards offing the president who was somewhat against the CIA and other agencies. This course of action had extemely good benefits that are still being reaped today..
edit on 6-4-2012 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Ah, the Kennedy assassination.

The conspiracy equivalent of classic rock.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

could have been the chauffeur...but...possibly the shooter on the grassy knoll is more likely.
excerpted from :
newworldorderreport.com...
Mary Moorman (later Mary Krahmer) lived in Dallas, Texas. On 22nd November, 1963, Mary Moorman and her friend, Jean Hill, watched the motorcade of President John F. Kennedy from the grassy knoll facing the Texas School Depository Building. Moorman, who was taking Polaroid pictures of the motorcade, were only a few feet away from President John F. Kennedy when he was shot. Hill and Moorman thought the shots had come from behind her on the grassy knoll and as soon as the firing stopped they ran towards the wooden fence in an attempt to find the gunman. However, they were detained by two secret service men. After searching the two women they confiscated the picture of the assassination.

excerpt from JFK's 1961 speech:
'For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence — on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.'
"JFK's assassination lies at the feet of lbj." - E. Howard Hunt
www.saintjohnhunt.com...
and
the2012scenario.com...
suggested reading:
'Dr. Mary's Monkey' - Haslam
"The Girl on the Stairs: My Search For A Missing Witness To The Assassination Of John F. Kennedy"
-Barry Ernest
On November 22, 1963, a young Victoria Elizabeth Adams stood behind a fourth-floor window of the Texas School Book Depository in Dallas. She watched as John Kennedy was murdered in the streets below. Then, with a co-worker in tow, she ran down the back stairs of the building in order to get outside and determine what had happened. At that precise moment, her life changed forever. Her actions posed serious problems for the Warren Commission, already grappling with its agenda of naming Lee Harvey Oswald as the lone assassin. If Miss Adams was telling the truth, then she had descended those stairs at the same time Oswald would have been on them as he made his escape from the sixth floor sniper's nest. Yet Miss Adams saw no one. And even though the stairs were old, wooden, and creaky under any weight, she heard no one either. When Miss Adams was called to testify before a Commission attorney, she was quickly discredited, humiliated, and eventually branded a liar. Behind closed doors she pleaded with the government to conduct time tests of her actions if she was felt to have been inaccurate. She begged the government to question her co-workers, particularly the woman who had accompanied her down the stairs, if she was not believed. Instead, she was ignored.
excerpted from his book available at amazon.com

the 'they' are still sucking down hundred dollar cigars and whilst sipping on hundred year old scotch.

imo - not LHO - but rather 'they.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
The driver shooting JFK is a myth, it didn't happen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

It's too bad Jackie didn't happen to be looking straight ahead at the driver William Greer when he whipped around and fired the shot that blew out JFK's right temple. I guess that was just to make sure.... he probably wasn't going to survive the shot that had already hit him in the back of the head.

i saw that video as well, but then i saw the same video on another documentry, bush vs jfk, and i couldnt see the wipping around and firing or the gun. i think one of the videos is doctored up, whitch one

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by BULLETINYOURHEAD
The driver blew his head off, watch again!

I watch it many times and the driver doesn't shoot a gun, anyway, they would have heard it and a silenced pistol wouldn't of had that impact. The bullets we're from a sniper weapon too.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Very good find

those words from her when it happened are very important

It wasnt a terrorist but an inside cover up

Why would they do that ??
he didnt want to enter war with Iran or what ?
edit on 4/6/2012 by Ben81 because: S&F

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

It's too bad Jackie didn't happen to be looking straight ahead at the driver William Greer when he whipped around and fired the shot that blew out JFK's right temple. I guess that was just to make sure.... he probably wasn't going to survive the shot that had already hit him in the back of the head.

I'm still stumped as to why did the car stop to let the rider get a hold of Jackie? Shouldn't he have already been in place?

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I'm still stumped as to why did the car stop to let the rider get a hold of Jackie? Shouldn't he have already been in place?

Usually the Secret Service Agents walk at all 4 corners of the car but on that day they were told by the supervising agent to stay further away from the car.

I would highly recommend reading Jim Marrs book "Crossfire: The Plot That Killed Kennedy" it is an excellent book about the JFK assassination by someone who was a local reporter turned author.

edit on 6-4-2012 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-4-2012 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It would have been MUCH, much more absurd if she would have said "...he shot his head off".

So..tell me how could she have said "HE"? The "HE" would imply much more that she knew something, needless to say she couldn't have said "he shot his head off"...because at this very exact moment WHO shot, how many, whether a he, she or "they" was an UNKNOWN. And in this case saying "they" is the normal thing you'd say. And i even know that as a non-native English speaker.

You are interpreting way too much into this "they".

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Jackie O recorded tapes. Her daughter released them this past year, IIRC. I thought everyone knew what she thought about the assassination at this point because it was big news. She believed LBJ was behind the whole thing.

One example of many news releases about it:

www.foxnews.com... 8/jacqueline-kennedy-reportedly-believed-lyndon-b-johnson-behind-husbands/

LBJ's mistress, E. Howard Hunt's deathbed confession, and Jackie's own suspicions all point to LBJ being behind it. Hunt even told who the killers were.

Some of a lot of stuff about Hunt:
www.rense.com...

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

The secret service would never shoot the President!! If that were the case Obama probably wouldn't be president still with the way he disrespect's everyone who wears the uniform. Kennedy was shot from the area in front of the car as everyone who was there said the shots came from the Grassy Knoll and Bridge. The shots were more then like all distractions from the real shot taken much farther away.

The damage was from a high powered rifle and any real sniper would never get so close someone would be able to spot him. Oswald was a Patsy and Ruby silenced him.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Well of course it was a "they." I don't think anyone expects us to believe that just one person could— oh wait, nevermind...
edit on 4/6/12 by MentalPriapism because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I don't have a link for it, but Jackie refused to change her blood stained dress for some time after wards stating that she wanted everyone to "see what they have done". So sad. Kennedy's were in the hornets nest fighting it on all sides. They knew what time it was.

Jackie didn't want him going to Dallas either because that was the center of the hatred. Jacks reply was that there is where he had to go to diffuse it. Show them he wasn't scared. Like olive branch or some such.

What we have down to this day in this country is a result of those times when the industrialists, warmongers and politicians snuffed the last light out of America. They been getting their way ever since.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
....THEY....

This also draws my attention for some reason. I can not say for sure where I stand though, I would like to have a few more details. The use of the word in this case to me, would depend on the knowledge she had about the things going on. If indeed she knew and was included into the inner circles, then the word very well could have been used in a context that she knew who was responsible. Otherwise, it would have been the way it just rolled off her tongue.

The one thing that I think I would need would be to actually hear the words as she said it. I want to hear the inflection in her voice and how it was emphasized.

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I can see the gun, gleaming and beaming in the sun, clear as day.

Can you say at what level that is in the film? I'm really not seeing it. I can see that the drivers left hand might be off the wheel when the throat shot happens. But when the big head shot happens it really looks like both hands are on the wheel to me. Can you help me see what you are seeing? Thanks.

www.youtube.com...

His left hand COULD be holding something .. or it could be on the wheel ...
But I'm not sure if that's what you are talking about ????
I see light flashing from the hood of the car from the sun ... but I see not gun flash....
edit on 4/6/2012 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

He's talking about the reflection on the top of the passenger's head riding shotgun. No pun intended. The illusion is, it appears the driver's hand is holding a gun but in reality, it's only the glare off his head.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join