It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that I am not Human nor can Inhabit this World

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You only asexual when others caused you to become one. But why worry about it. Being asexual, you're never will be accuse of any sex crime.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I would like to meet your parents. They really did a number on your head.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three
I am not only asexual (meaning I find no desire for sex), but I still feel desires for other affections. I'm not here to 'argue' over whether you believe that's true or possible. Take arguments of the kind to another topic. This is the wrong topic for that. I've never desired sex, nor do I want to try it. I'm not going to argue with you pointlessly here, so please spare me any theories.

I know for a fact that the opportunities in this world are not sufficient for my psychological needs. For instance, I need a life with no 'time limit'. I can not have have 'expectation of my end' nor do I ever care to look any further than a week into the future. I need opportunities such as having extremely supernatural abilities. I NEED a significance great enough to make change that no one has ever made in known recorded history. Very basically, I need 'magical powers' like Jesus or something, but quite different from what he apparently could do (I don't even think time of this reality goes back nearly that far). I would need abilities more exciting than what's in those readings. With great power comes great responsibility that I'm not just WILLING to accept, I also need it as well.

"Birth School Work Death" is the phrase I've seen that seems to describe how I view life in the reality better than any other phrase and there is no way to convince me otherwise. Please don't ask me how I know that because I can't explain it to you. I just know that I can not be convinced otherwise. I know that no 'career' or multiple careers could possibly satisfy my psychological needs. I just know this. And, I'm prepared to find a way out of this world. I believe I was placed here, and that it is fake. Please spare me the 'Matrix' references. These feelings go back before I heard anything about that film, and I do not believe I'm 'in the Matrix'. I just believe this world is fake and that there is a real world. I can not believe that this is all there is or that it is even a real place. Facing that would be the end of me by my own hands. Please don't bother trying to 'convince me I'm wrong' or that 'I can fit in'. I know I can not, so I would have no reason to even try it. This place would destroy me were it real, but I don't believe it is.

I'm 99% sure there will be sarcastic comments in comments following this thread as people seem to be addicted to them in these situations for some reason I can't possibly understand, so comment away. All they are is awkward to read (as in that cool, tingly sensation on my face when I get embarrassed from witnessing someone make a very awkward and/or inappropriate gesture in a conversation that is either completely unrelated to the topic due to their own ignorance or just overbearingly strange in a bad sort of way.) That's right. Your sarcastic remarks can be so embarrassing to read I have to air my shirt to get rib of the uncomfortable , sticky, itchy feelings. Other than that, they can only be hilarious, so please spare your dignity and my general comfort (or misplaced entertainment) and refrain from the.. *cough* 'sarcasm'.

Sorry for the somewhat mediocre/boring-to-read thread construction. I'm just generally informing is all, and trying to see if others at least understand if not relate. Oh, and by 2012 change, I don't mean 'Apocalypse' or 'Rapture' and such. I believe that, whatever happens, it will bring positive change that will lead to a way out of this world. That's what I'm waiting for.

3 is a magic number.

Just to prove to you that the notion that everything is fake is not only in your mind.
www.cluesforum.info

It makes us wiser (and a little brighter and more grateful?)

I am beginning to think along the lines of big change for the better too. I am more hopeful
for a better (fantastic?) near future for my son, and the lost and mis-guided deserving youth.

Look out for deliberately ridiculous and incriminating news-stories involving hitherto
untouchable players.
The stories will be fake but will contain multiple lessons for our benifit.
Watch out for obvious video fakery exposure in news-stories and new evidence uncovered
from old cases.
Someone is trying to tell us something. We have already overlooked clues, imo.

And The World Turns. Here's To Better Days Three.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

It looks to me like you have confused "knowing" with "believing;" and "wanting" with "needing."

When you call yourself "asexual" this is incorrect. You simply have no "desire for sex," but could still just as easily have sex if you desired it. To be asexual means you have no sexual organs. Like you, I do not want sex, or seek it out. I am content to see sexual activity as a psycho-spiritual ritual to be undertaken during the appropriate time. I am not asexual though, and neither are you.

You do not NEED great powers. You want great powers. You feel insignificant in your current situation. Whether you're just lazy, and don't seek the have the kind of influence and make the type of impression you desire; or you're ego-maniacal and have read too much Indigo Child literature I cannot say. None-the-less, it remains that you have a god-complex-like-view of yourself. You want more than you have, not that you need it.

What exactly are your "psychological needs," that nothing in this world—doctor, neurologist, astrophysicist, mystic, tyrant, terrorist, writer, illustrator, professional magician, actor, outlaw, etc—cannot possibly satisfy you? If it is as above: the want of magic powers and the ability to do things no one else has... look into theosophy, mediumship, ceremonial magick, psychism, and the occult and esoteric sciences. They propound to do exactly what you're claiming you need.

As for the "tingly" sensation you get when reading what people commenting on your thread... that's not other people embarrassing themselves. That is you being embarrassed. It's your conscience trying to speak up, to tell you that you're making a fool of yourself by saying what you have.

Anyway, this whole post reads like the rant of a spoiled teenager who believes they're special because Hollywood and books have told them teens get magical powers and can do amazing things. Maybe you don't "want" sex because no one ever offered it to you. Maybe you "want" magical powers because you don't have the follow-through to complete actions on your own without them. Maybe you don't "want" any career or job available now because you're in the rebellious "I know better than the world" phase which signals the end of infancy and childhood, as you mature from the "I/My" into the psychological adult stage of "Us/We."

Grow up, kid. Go be the best you can, and take pride in what little you can do.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

Assuming you are male, you probably just have hormone imbalance. Go see your doctor and ask for a testosterone deficiency test.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Hey, give the OP a break!

Some people don't care about sex, find it and other things boring. This usually happens to people who are *smart*.

The world is boring, people are boring and are interested in boring things, if you have an IQ beyond 90 you're not going to be too happy.

There's plenty of research out there too showing that as intelligence goes up, sex drive goes down. Google it.

The OP may also have Asperger's Syndrome. You can research this too.

My advice is - try to find something of interest. Perhaps the sciences or art. These things are of interest to the highly intelligent and can keep you occupied.

It's hard to find purpose in life when you are easily bored by simplistic pursuits and you're not an over emotional, sexual, or social person. The world we live in is built for the stupid and if you are smart - this ain't the place for you.

So, you have to find some interests that are beyond the norm.

Hang in there OP, you can find a "niche" for yourself if you keep looking and trying

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

You still sound human to me and i have heard of many people being asexual. To me you just sound like someone who is looking for something greater than just the here and now and that is a good thing. If you put your head to it and make your feelings productive, you could do a lot of good for this reality, whether it is real or not you might as well make the most of it before you die. Maybe you could try inventing something. Maybe you would be good at it.
edit on 2-4-2012 by eyesontheskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Cartesian skepticism. Read about it.

www.princeton.edu...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I think what you need to is to learn about esoteric practices. We are not bound to these bodies, we have the ability to astral project to other planes of consciousness and have out of body experiences that can guide us through this confused way of life on this planet.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

How old are you?
Male or female?
Do you have a job?
What is your education?
Are you involved in any meaningful relationship with people besides your family?
You don't need to answer if it's too personal.Without any information about you I'll just assume that you are a teenager going through growing up and facing existential crisis like any other person on the face of the planet.Being limited in time is what makes life what it is,you have limited time to make mistakes,learn and correct them.The superpowers thing is so ridiculous I won't even touch it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Ummm yeah, you pretty much summed me up O.P.....I don't feel I'm from another planet from it however, just feel like our mundane lives here in our society and robbing us of ANY chance of living it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Hi, just wondering what kind of meds you may be or should be on,,there are hotlines out there for people like you. Superpowers do not and never have existed so,,,,,,, ya, meds and some therapy might do you some good.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

If people with higher intelligence don't care so much about sex, maybe we know something they don't...
(And yes, I say we, because I have no sex drive whatsoever and I have a decently high IQ).

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zinky
Hey, give the OP a break!

Some people don't care about sex, find it and other things boring. This usually happens to people who are *smart*.

The world is boring, people are boring and are interested in boring things, if you have an IQ beyond 90 you're not going to be too happy.

There's plenty of research out there too showing that as intelligence goes up, sex drive goes down. Google it.

The OP may also have Asperger's Syndrome. You can research this too.

My advice is - try to find something of interest. Perhaps the sciences or art. These things are of interest to the highly intelligent and can keep you occupied.

It's hard to find purpose in life when you are easily bored by simplistic pursuits and you're not an over emotional, sexual, or social person. The world we live in is built for the stupid and if you are smart - this ain't the place for you.

So, you have to find some interests that are beyond the norm.

Hang in there OP, you can find a "niche" for yourself if you keep looking and trying

I'm not naming numbers, but, on the standard IQ model, I'm well above and beyond the simple double digits of a mere 90. (no insults or condescension intended for any and all in the double digits)

I am not bored. I can always find something to pique my interest.

If anything, those with a propensity for boredom seem to lack the intelligence and creativity to self engage, to drive their own development and entertainment and/or have developed problematic symptoms towards entitlements where they feel the solution for boredom is derived from outside variables, mainly other people.

Thus, boredom = symptoms that someone is not smart or creative enough to entertain themselves.

My sex drive is also quite fine; absolutely revving at times, also in opposition to your claims.

If anything, I postulate the *smarter* you are, the more interesting everything else is.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

Okay, I'm not being sarcastic either and I say this with 100% sincerity. It appears that you are experiencing a mental health issue. And I don't men with your sex drive, I mean from the nihilistic and frankly suicidal undertone to your post... Go speak to a doctor, tell them how you're feeling or even show them what you have written here as way of articulating the way you feel without having to tell them right there in the office. otherwise just take a time-out dude. simplify your life...and stay off the internet for a month.

peace
edit on 2-4-2012 by EddieCusak because: spelling correction

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
hi OP,

I've felt the same way for some time and totally agree there has to be more than the whole birth school work death cycle. There just has to be! And if not I cant wait to move on to the next world and hope its allot better!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zinky

The world is boring?
Nature and it's infinite beauty is boring?All the secrets that space and earth,and the human brain keep are boring?There is so much knowledge amassed by previous generations you can research and learn,music,movies art.Or forget researching and learning how about creating,writing,drawing,dancing,meeting new people,loving,being loved,having your heart broken,having children,pets.I don't one to brag but I have fairly high IQ,I have read tons of books,and I continue reading every day.And guess what,I like sex.And I have known enough people to say that really smart people like sex too.
And to the OP
How about gaining the magical power of common sense.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by miss_sky

You're one of the only people I care to converse with on this topic. SO many other people here are just being rude, insulting, judgmental drones. I don't care to give them any replies at all. What are some things you've noticed about yourself specifically that have you feeling similar or the same? (:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

How about not even beginning a thread if you don't want to hear a real honest answer.Oh poor little you.

edit on 2-4-2012 by adnachiel21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

You're one of the only people I care to converse with on this topic. SO many other people here are just being rude, insulting, judgmental drones. I don't care to give them any replies at all. What are some things you've noticed about yourself specifically that have you feeling similar or the same? (:

Free inquiry should be welcomed. I realize you did get a lot of insulting responses, but if you care and believe what you said in the op, I suggest you look hard into some of the replies. Especially due to the title of your thread, and the nature of this site.
Deny ignorance.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join