It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that I am not Human nor can Inhabit this World

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Ha the criteria for being human is simple...do you have a human body? I can help give you the cure to your mental state and answer every question as well as give you every answer about where you where before you came to earth. I am not messing with you at all, if you want to know the just ask if not have a good day.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, if you believe in certain things than you will truly have a life with "no time limit" as you speak of, such as I. I feel that when I "die" I'll just move onto somewhere else to learn/experience something new. "Superpowers" hm..maybe, one day. W ho knows.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cointelprotroll

Lol

seriously now...don't be too hard on the girl. I'm sure she is just young...we all felt some of that stuff when we were younger.

however...we do have job opening that could fulfill your "psychological needs"...Superman is apparently missing for a while now, and we are looking for someone to fill in for him. Your job would require flying around, shooting X-rays, and freezing criminals with your power breath. The downside, maybe not for you, is...no sex. No woman could withstand your fully erect steel penis.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdamsMurmur
reply to post by Three

Well, you're not the only one that feels out of place. I have similar feelings, although I'm not asexual. Affection can easily exist with the absence of sex though, even with someone you'd consider your "lover". Why you wouldn't partake in it though is like having a convertible car but never putting the roof down in the summer.

So yeah. It seems you've wrestled with yourself and society and it's "norms". Well, it's norms are bull# imo. I think Terrance Mckenna summed it very well:

“We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is #-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.”

As for "powers" well, just look at what the chi can do. It's pretty awesome stuff, but that's not all. I've seen videos of, what I assume are shamans, healing with the laying of the hands and even levitating. The human body is capable of great things because it has the spirit as it's power source. So, don't resent your humanity, it's actually a precious thing to be in these bodies rather than, say, a goldfish.

Great change is coming though. For whatever reason, lots of people believe that too. Steady on and spiral out.
edit on 2/4/12 by
AdamsMurmur because: (no reason given)

Well put- I like the quote. OP, I do identify with you on some level. You really don't have to conform if you don't want to. You could move to a tropical island and live off the land if you want to... if I was single with no kids I'd probably buy a van, do odd jobs under the table, and live on mangoes, starfruit, and macadamia nuts
. You are young and have a multitude of possibilities. Live for you, not for someone else's expectations of you. Don't let "the system" kill your spirit. Be happy- good luck.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Too many nines and not enough sevens around here..

There's just enough nine in this tiny 5'0" body, to be perfect for the purpose of being me.

As far as Threes go ... well, it would seem the princess that's so thin skinned, handicapped and selfish that she's unable to function without having superpowers, has indeed discovered how to disappear.

I still want to know what makes his/her needs greater and more worthwhile than children that get kidnapped, used and abused for every horrible thing imaginable by slimy perverts, then brutally killed?

What makes OP needs greater than the children and people that live under brutal dictatorships where they've no choice but to kowtow or die while being forced to live lives of constant fear?

What makes the poster's needs greater than all the people in Africa that were getting both their arms or just both hands chopped off with a machete while given a choice of 'short sleeves' or 'long sleeves'?

People want their hands back. People want their missing sons and daughters back.

There's plenty people with greater need than this needy and selfish poster.
Get in line.

edit on 2-4-2012 by nineix because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Perhaps OP would prefer being an Eight like Koalas.
Then she can be telepathic and control the weather.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

And you think you're a unique individual for having these thoughts and feelings?
You're a human being who is aware of their state of existence. Many people feel the same as you. That doesn't make you an alien, but the belief that you're an alien for having the same feelings and perceptions as a large percentage of society means you're slightly delusional.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

No one is completely happy with their life, we just live

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I am not even going to read your post. You know why? It begins with the word "proof".

FAIL.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
my little prediction: Three will never answer!... to shy (or #ed) to communicate with humans... uh(today world is full of crazy people) ELE is required, i think

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You sound like you have you mind made up, I know it is very troubling to be trapped in your own mind,

you didn't mention you were in any physical danger or was anyone else, so I guess maybe you don't need

Jesus right now; but as far as being in the Matrix is concerned I'd say it depends on what part of the world you live

in. Some people think there are cameras that can see anybody anywhere on Earth even through walls, I've heard

one blogger on another site (OAS) that if you are near a computer or tv, or radio the electromagnet radiation can

see you perfectly and someone on a tv screen can watch you.

Do you feel like your being watched? I'd like to know what you plan on doing to live in this world but not live by it's rules..something I've never seen done.

Hope that helps,

Mr medinet

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

Three,
You are asexual? Please study up on a word before you use it. Asexual would be like a flower for example, not needing sex to reproduce. You need sex to reproduce, but because you have no desire to be sexual does not make you 'asexul'. It makes your sexual drive low. There are other terms for that than asexual, Im sorry I had to enlighten you because you falsley define yourself in the first sentence of your thread. As others said before me we all long for things worldy needs can not meet...it does not mean we are not human, we are all still flesh and blood. I feel you need to take a step back and percieve reality fr a bit...
btw wishing you had powers doesnt make you un-human..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Three,

You can help yourself and all of us. I guess that before this happened you possibly had any of these troubles: headachemigraine, bowel problems, concentration difficulties, gastric reflux, muscle tension in neck and back,...

This can help but it may take some time. ...

Please. Do breathing exercises. Breathe in comfortely. Breathe out normally and wait till your body wants to inhale. Just exercise for 5 mins but do it serveral times a day. Try to prolonge the pauze before inhaling. This might trigger some bodily tensions and semi traumatic memories. It is up to you to breathe them out... And to give birth to yourself.

Goodbye and goodluck.
edit on 2-4-2012 by pica13pica because: 369

edit on 2-4-2012 by pica13pica because: 74

edit on 2-4-2012 by pica13pica because: ... ... ...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
OP I completely understand what you mean. Very hard and difficult to explain. I tell my wife all the time I'm different, but don't know why or how exactly. I seem normal have a wife, kid, mortgage, car payment job all the normal stuff normal people do, but I'm different. I actually started seeing a therapist about a year ago cause of this. All ways felt different than everyone else. Although I lived a normal life played sports lots of friends all the normal things people do but inside I felt different. I have been blessed in life with the ability to talk to people all different people about all different things even if I know nothing on the subject I can still have very good conversations with people, so I've been able to float through life with no real challenges ever coming my way, and I excel at everything I do. After about 3 sessions she asked me if I truly believe I'm the messiah. Lol. I had to burst out laughing when she asked me that question, because I do not think that at all. I have just always been fortunate in this life where I always come out on top with little to no effort at all. I don't truly care about sex, no career can ever bring me any kind of fulfillment, I truly have no intrest in anything at all, about the only time I'm ever truly happy is when I'm with my family and then I'm so happy I can't sit still or shut up. Great things just somehow always happen to me. I have no college education but found a career I hate that makes me more money than most college graduates.(sales) I truly dread being around people, but want nothing but the best for every single person in this world. I'm dragging on now but she has come to the conclusion that in my mind I'm still a child about 9 years old with the way that I see this world smarter than a 9 yr old just view the world as a 9 yr old kid does. This comes from not getting the attention I needed as a child, so I learned how to manipulate people to always get things my way and I never truly matured in my own mind, and all those things that just never seem like they will fulfill your needs a career, interacting with people, and sex. Another poster said something about you still being a kid in your head made me post all this cause when I read the original OP I was lime this is me, and then I seen what the other post said and I just had to reply. Best of luck to you I see nothing wrong with the way we are if more people would stay child like this world would be a much better place. No wars, greed, or racism.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
people here get all judgement and seem to have all the answers,just like in school,we have here levels of learned students of info. repeating like parrots.perhaps some conclusions of there own,alot highly motivated by this worlds interest or problems.be safe

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I'm sorry man, but what you have just described there is every bit as human as me or anyone else, we need all these things too. Do you think any of us has a job that we are content in? Don't you think all of us need special powers, as we can't seem to get a break without them? Everything you listed is a human desire that is not being met by the world because of the Rockefeller Family, Chase Family and the Rothschild's family.

Because 1% of the world owns 99% of the worlds wealth and our lives suck, doesn't make us alien...it makes us human. As for the no sex thing...you got a real problem there and I would have that looked at. Most females who were once raped have no desire for sex either, but it doesn't make them alien, it just makes them hard to endure. I think it's a psychological issue. I know you don't want to hear theories but that's not the way it works. Great statements sometimes conjure greater questions and many who think they know the answer, only know the answer they can convince themselves of while viewing the problem through their own filter.

You spoke of Jesus...even with great power they still nailed him to a cross so, that is more problems than I have had to deal with, and I am pretty sure he wasn't an alien either. Go see a psychologist man, if you don't like gettin' your freak on, at least that particular action is alien to me. Asexual also mean that there is no "plumbing in the basement", please tell me you have junk. If so......you are half way there. If you can't get a girl, there are rentals you know?

Just don't go marrying the wrong girl once ya get fixed, oh, and when I say fixed...I don't mean.........never mind. You'll do just fine. Just offer the lady some liquor....and then some more.....a little more....and you will be as charming as ever. just don't marry the rental because then you may just wake up one day asexual by every definition of the word. Good luck with that.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Three
I did read your whole post and i think you must be very young and im sure your very human just like the rest of us you seem like someone that needs a hug and told everything is ok..Sooo hear is a hug..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Ego, is that you?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zatox
You seem depressed and lonely, you are turning your back on the world, you cannot convince me your not. i am 100% right. You are wrong.

Now that's PROOF OP, Is it just me or does your thread confuse me.

Yep, confuses me with 100% PROOF that I'm right

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join