It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof that I am not Human nor can Inhabit this World

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Radekus
reply to post by Three

Genetic modification may bring us to a more acceptable living standard by providing us with more possibilities...

again, if people could stop obsessing over mediocrity and just get on with it already

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Is this my X WIFE ????? heheheheheh

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by vancouverite
reply to post by rwfresh

Is anybody really real? Were all nothing together, though nothing must be somthing, so what are we?

If by anybody you mean you, what you perceive me and everyone else to be.. than no, none are real.

We are nothing.. so saying we are together is inaccurate. Together assumes more than 1 something.

"I think therefore I AM" - NOT

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gren

Slavery is not something I consider good enough to accept in my daily existence.
Because this is what we are, slaves, you either accept it or reject it,
The truth is technology exists to make work easier for us, but instead,
we work harder than ever before, and for less.
Seems we are going back in time towards the 1800's where social programs were non existent
and the average literacy was predominantly present in the upper strata of society.
If we all rejected this slavery, this mediocrity as you put, and decided to collectively
build a better world for all, maybe then we could finally find some kind of fulfillment.
At the moment the majority of the population feels anomic due to unhealthy social constructs
that have been imposed on us all by those with the modes of production.
It all comes down to Anomy and the rejection of slavery, if you are happy being a slave,
then I can only feel pity for you, but something tells me you belong to the upper strata
and merely view the rest as play things, why else would you tell everyone to accept mediocrity?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Radekus

no, you got it backwards, I think more people need to reject mediocrity, instead of being happy with birth.school. work. death. reject it, don't settle for the mediocre. otherwise you essentially got everything else down pat

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
the way you started was very bad!
and there was No need for it?

how do you know YOU will die?
you dont. its what you are lead to belive.

the world is a class room.
and all that happens is to teach you.

But! you have to Find the meanings in it all.
and thats not easy.

its like when you read a book and can not understand parts of it.
years later you read it again. and understand it.
it just takes time for you to see the lesons meanings.

one time in my life, some thing very upseting for me.
I was Very unset and angery.
some how I made it so it Never happend!

I still find it hard to belive what I did.
but like others I will not fool my self to belive it never happend.
I have No idea what type of powers I have,
and I have never try to do what I did again.

If I use great powers to chande things,
what do I do if I mess ever thing up?
will I be abule to put it right? maybe not.

I am clining to what I know.
and untill I am ready I should not mess with reality.
only a mad man would play at being god.

untill I have Understanding and wisdom.
I should stay in class.
and let who or what ever teach me.

the rest of you should do this to.
if you get the power, dont just use it.
think, can you use it safely.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gren

We all know what needs to be done, yet no one lifts a finger, I find this fascinating.
Maybe it is true what they say, revolutions are created by opposite sides of the same coin.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

Three,I have seen a rise of people who have a common feeling we can't seem to fully express to another human being,Im relying on just my empathy here to try to grasp how your feeling and it seems we have a similiar mindset.
Please don't end it all by your hands,from what I understand,its not up to you to decide,we were placed here for a reason and hopefully the oppurtunity to apply all that we are willing to do and be for the world./
This planet is sick,This enviroment is toxic,The future seems bleak,really hopeless.
Something breathtakingly miraculous has to occur to the Planet and the Human consciousness as a whole.

I believe that I came from a non-physical plane and perhaps that is why it is so mentally difficult for us to deal with the physical nature of everything,because its so divided.
Idk there is much more to be talked about things like this,hoping to hear a reply from you.
Whether we are able to fully understand each other or not
Just know that your not alone,there are people who feel how you feel.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Three

All they are is [awkward] to read (as in that cool, tingly sensation on my face when I get [embarrassed] from witnessing someone make a very awkward and/or inappropriate gesture in a conversation that is either completely unrelated to the topic due to their own ignorance or just overbearingly strange in a bad sort of way.) That's right. Your sarcastic remarks can be so embarrassing to read I have to air my shirt to get rib of the uncomfortable , sticky, itchy feelings. Other than that, they can only be [hilarious], so please spare your dignity and my general comfort (or misplaced entertainment) and refrain from the.. [*cough* 'sarcasm'].

Your thread Title is as follows, 'Proof that [I am not Human] nor can Inhabit this World'
In the following quote, it very well shows humanistic characteristics.

Shows emotions of awkwardness, annoyance, embarrassment, humor, laughter, and most importantly the ability to communicate.
Most definitely are human.
You are human regardless of what position you are currently in.

A vegetable patient.
Doesn't give a lick about sex.
Doesn't seem to show any emotions.
Is he not human? Of course he is a human being.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anon77
If you are having trouble establishing what is real and what is not, how do you know you actually posted this to ATS? How do you know that all these replies aren't just being generated by your own mind? How do you know ATS is real? Or even that you are real? See where things start to go when you begin having trouble with reality, Spiraling into questioning your own existence is not a good thing (who knows, maybe if you stop believing your real you will cease to exist?). Be careful my friend, I'd advise at least considering seeking help. You are possibly suffering from the beginnings of mental problems... on the other hand you may have reached a new level of clarity for a human being... personally I'd say mental problems possibly stemming from an unsatisfactory life and generally poor life experiences. Seek help.

Mental problems? You really think it's that serious Doc? It's either a straight jacket or Christ consciousness.. but you are leaning towards straight jacket because of the likely hood of "poor life experiences".

Holy..

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Tsk Tsk Tsk.... Do you really think you need to have magical powers?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Gren

Slavery is not something I consider good enough to accept in my daily existence.
Because this is what we are, slaves, you either accept it or reject it,
The truth is technology exists to make work easier for us, but instead,
we work harder than ever before, and for less.
Seems we are going back in time towards the 1800's where social programs were non existent
and the average literacy was predominantly present in the upper strata of society.
If we all rejected this slavery, this mediocrity as you put, and decided to collectively
build a better world for all, maybe then we could finally find some kind of fulfillment.
At the moment the majority of the population feels anomic due to unhealthy social constructs
that have been imposed on us all by those with the modes of production.
It all comes down to Anomy and the rejection of slavery, if you are happy being a slave,
then I can only feel pity for you, but something tells me you belong to the upper strata
and merely view the rest as play things, why else would you tell everyone to accept mediocrity?

Who says you HAVE to work? Want to learn how to read? go for it. Who is your Master? Delusion.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Read the OP. Skimmed the thread.

I just want to throw in thanks for describing the way I feel about this planet, but maybe not to the same extremes as you do. Perhaps you remember or subconsciously feel/remember what you were capable of before being incarnated into a human body. So being in a human body seems very limited to you in what it can do compared to what you CAN do.

You could develop abilities that seem abnormal to most of us, but describing what you say would be basically "magical powers" probably won't happen until the entire planet has a big energy shift, so perhaps in the future

Cheers!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

reply to post by Gren

We all know what needs to be done, yet no one lifts a finger, I find this fascinating.
Maybe it is true what they say, revolutions are created by opposite sides of the same coin.

You find it fascinating because it's perplexing. It's perplexing because it's not true.

Everyone you see around you; the one's not lifting a finger.. If one does you won't see them around you anymore.

Not because someone will get them.. but because they've noticed there is no lock on the jail cell.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Oh but there is, I know from experience.

Nothing like four walls and an unknown amount of time
to put things in perspective for you.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

You sound entitled, but I won't go down that road in this post. (Others surely will)

Birth School Work Death.

Sigh.

Something happened to you in the past? Do you have regrets? Did someone hurt you? Or did you fail?

You desperately want someone to come up to you and show you that this whole world isn't real. Your most cherished dreams are those where you fly or break limitations you feel this world places on you. You want this because something happened in your life that's unappealing and also because you can't seem to cope with the death and suffering you perceive in this world. Things don't seem to work for you. You barely have enough to keep yourself going. You don't understand how others do it. You're mystified by them.

Do you have any close friends sir? People need friends to open up to and give their mind some air. Do you help anybody? It's important to help someone and feel needed. Do you know somebody that's doing well in this world and on their own? It's important that you know someone that can handle their own weight and is confident about their place in this world. Do you love? The emotional mind needs love.

I'm throwing wild guesses out there and maybe some of them stick with you or maybe some don't.

This world is a hard place. People have to fight to get by. They sacrifice so much.

But you've decided something, haven't you? You asked yourself: Did I ask to be here? Your answer is: No. So every day you're stepping closer to the edge of something. You're looking for the backdoor.

What if I told you that your fear of death is your biggest problem?
edit on 2-4-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Three

Don't do it.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
See a shrink.

ATS is not the place to come if you are looking for soothing comments and pats on the back.
You post on a public forum and then complain about people not giving you the response you desire because you failed to live up to anything related to your thread title. Really?

I think you're a tad self absorbed. In fact, it seems you are so self absorbed to the point that you have somewhat of a superiority complex, feel you are better than everyone else and their 'embarrassing comments,' (ironic, given the contents of your thread,) stupid 'jobs' (who needs to be a productive member of society, anyway?) and it has negatively affected the way you interact with other people. It seems the fact that you feel you are so much better than the planet and all of its inhabitants has made you feel isolated and are probably forming a type of depression.

Get help. For realsies.
edit on 4-2-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   

reply to post by rwfresh

Oh but there is, I know from experience.

Nothing like four walls and an unknown amount of time
to put things in perspective for you.

Did yours have a lock?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by rwfresh

Story time:

Met a Buddhist in my travels, he was locked away with the key in the hands of his tormentors,
they called it religious delirium for doing nothing but drawing Buddhist symbols on paper
out of boredom,I don't know what happened to him, I just remember his anger at his very real
situation and his disillusionment with the reality he now faced. As I have accepted my situation
and adapted instantly to be given freedom as reward, he stayed, denying his current reality
until the very end. I don't know what became of him.

My advice to you, don't go down that hard path of realizing that you too are bound by
this world's many laws. He found out the hard way. When your fate lies in another's hands,
I highly doubt it to be illusion.

Wake up from your slumber and awake into reality,
dreaming too much causes cloudiness when it comes to your vision.
edit on 2-4-2012 by Radekus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join