It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secrets of the Prometheus Film Leaked (Movie is about the Illuminati's Religion??)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Jesus was an Alien.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide

Originally posted by something wicked

reply to post by KJV1611

the Christians don't believe in aliens... don't be deceived.

Isn't that your opinion? As far as I'm aware there is nothing in any tome or statement from within a reasonable timeframe that says the Christian faith (or any other to best of my knowledge) isn't open to the possibility of life within the universe that did not originate on Earth. Would you like to show something that says otherwise?

are they found in the bible? or are they stories to tell a parable in a way... Aliens are a foreign word to humans, maybe they could be demons in disguise? Does it say they are form off-world? or have we created the aliens as just another dead end path to our non-understanding?

There is only one immortal and its the Jesus you read about very freely in the Holy Bible... there were no Gods before him and there will be NONE after him.

Jesus Christ is the only way to the light of the afterlife and immortality with him... thru the morality of your consciousness and the truth of your mortality.

Only Jesus Saves...

edit on 2-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

are you just parroting what you have read and heard someone say?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

agreed...

we exist therefore there is life in the universe... we have been shown the way

it's an ongoing story and we have to carry the word of truth and life... pass it on!

edit on 2-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Jesus was an Alien.

Jesus was Omniscient... Aliens don't fit that bill.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Jesus was an Alien.

Like undocumented?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I dunno, the enlightened, helpful, non zealous, un selfish, hobby carpenter kind.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

reply to post by something wicked

you will have to consult the universal translator... Jesus is the universal translator and he is the light in life.

ET is not immortal, Christ of Nazareth already is...

Right, ok. Why would he have to be universal if life was Terran only? I'm sorry, I don't think the Christian, Jewish or Muslim faiths say life is confined to this planet alone, and I see no record that says otherwise, not sure why you are going all Charlie Sheen on me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Funny thing is, most Christians don't even keep up with what the Vatican keeps throwing out for every one to see!

The Vatican astronomy team has been looking for ET with SETI, and among other things say that aliens wouldn't harm the faith at all, and would in turn enhance our understanding of Gods works. Even a non Christian sinner like myself gets excited when I read stuff from them. Did I mention the Vatican is friends with Nasa?

NP Link 'Science One of the Best......'

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
All this was predicted decades ago. Who remembers the best old Computer Game ---
' BENEATH A STEEL SKY'

Is that now becoming a reality ?????

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

Look, I was brought up as a Christian, but I cannot believe that all of the answers I will ever need are found in a 400 year-old Bible. It was written by men during a period in history when they still thought the Earth was flat...

Oh sure you can! All you got to do is have a little bit of faith
If you believe in evolution, you have faith in Darwin, and if you are an atheist then you have faith in people like Voltaire etc. Everyone has faith in something, might as well have it in something that has a highest probability to be correct.

P.s. Ask me any question and I will give you the answer to it from the Bible. Any question. Any at all
That goes for anyone as well.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

the Christians don't believe in aliens... don't be deceived.

Sure we do! Jesus Christ Himself was an alien
LOOK IT UP LAZY!!!!!!!!!!!! (John 8:23) and 4 other verses if you want them.

Christians believe in space critters that had sex with human women before Noah's flood which born mighty men (IRON men) and giants. This will happen again just before Jesus Christ returns. Every wonder why there are soooo many new movies coming out showing just this?

If you are a true Christian, you believe the above statement.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by sith9157

Look, I was brought up as a Christian, but I cannot believe that all of the answers I will ever need are found in a 400 year-old Bible. It was written by men during a period in history when they still thought the Earth was flat...

Oh sure you can! All you got to do is have a little bit of faith
If you believe in evolution, you have faith in Darwin, and if you are an atheist then you have faith in people like Voltaire etc. Everyone has faith in something, might as well have it in something that has a highest probability to be correct.

P.s. Ask me any question and I will give you the answer to it from the Bible. Any question. Any at all

If you believe in evolution? You are way off the mark my friend, faith is resigning yourself, putting your head in the sand, closing your eyes. Science is the opposite, I don't believe in the fossil record, genetics etc, it's there, undeniable, regardless of what personal attachments and prejudices I have. There is a huge difference.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

oh look a christian calling other religions evil, how quaint a dime a dozen.

I did no such thing?!?! (Not that I care what you think, but it is the principle of the thing.)

My post was actually in agreeance with the OP.....re-read it you close minded bigot. (correct definition of you, not a slander)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   

the Christians are more with the humanist lot, possibly survivors already... their God is already immortal and has made humankind in it image.

Christians are far from the "humanist lot". We are actually the only religion on the planet that ISN'T centered on humanism.

Christianity teaches all men are useless, helpless, hopeless, and wicked, lost sinners outside out the gift of eternal life from Jesus Christ. ALL other religions are actually based on humanist principles, teaching good will to men and bringing in the kingdom by our self.

You sure you know what you are talking about??

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Fine.

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? (European)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

If you believe in evolution? You are way off the mark my friend, faith is resigning yourself, putting your head in the sand, closing your eyes.

You are quite wrong my ignorant peer. No where does God require blind faith in Him at ALL. God never has, nor will He require blind faith without facts to back it up. Just because you are unaware and ignorant of these facts doesn't not make your opinion on the matter authoritative. It makes you sound dumb actually. If you want to talk about the proofs I am referring to, then we can discuss it.

Science is the opposite,

HA! Says who?? How many science text books did you go through when you went through college? I went through 4 different ones personally, because they had to be continuously "updated" and "revised". Most of the major "scientific" theories and amusements today are not even considered science. They are all based on theories. String theory. Evolution theory. Black hole theories. God particle theory. Quantum mechanic theories.

I don't believe in the fossil record, genetics etc, it's there, undeniable, regardless of what personal attachments and prejudices I have.

No, you believe in what some payed archeologist or college professor told/"sold" you. The fossil "record" is not constant AT ALL through out the world. This is completely unexplainable to modern science. Different periods of evolution history are found in wrong fossil layers more often than they are found in the supposed correct fossil layer. You are being lied to in order to get an agenda across. And genetics are found in the Bible.....so why bring that up as if you think they were not? I told you you didn't know all the facts.

There is a huge difference.

Yes there is. Don't be a bigot. At least study both sides of the argument before you presume to know what you are talking about. I studied both....extensively. I found out that college is the biggest joke played on young people. There first taste of debt and mind slavery.
edit on 2-4-2012 by KJV1611 because: i can

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by krossfyter

no this is my impaired logic... it is true mankind is not ready to make a better human.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? (European)

Strangely enough, your answer is found right beside the commandment on how to reply to your question.

Proverbs 26:2 and verse 5

"As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come. "
"Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit."

In other words, the swallow is a fast bird...you fool.

Good day!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

"As the bird by wandering, as the swallow by flying, so the curse causeless shall not come. "

I was expecting something a little less fortune-cookie-ish.

"Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit."

Sort of like that.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

you will have to consult the universal translator... Jesus is the universal translator and he is the light in life.

ET is not immortal, Christ of Nazareth already is...

Right, ok. Why would he have to be universal if life was Terran only? I'm sorry, I don't think the Christian, Jewish or Muslim faiths say life is confined to this planet alone, and I see no record that says otherwise, not sure why you are going all Charlie Sheen on me.

I feel tone, if this was the 14th century my impairment and truth seeking would have had me burned at the stake... and probably more grizzly stuff too?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join