Secrets of the Prometheus Film Leaked (Movie is about the Illuminati's Religion??)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

No, the button box is blank. If it was flagged it would have a red "unflag" in the box and to the left in greed, flagged.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

the Christians don't believe in aliens... don't be deceived.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Its a bit surprising that Alex Jones, who I believe to be authentic, is doing these claims about Prometheus.
almost funny that he presents these long long debunked examples of the AAT in his video..
a pity..

apart from that bad examples its no news that AAT and the New Age stuff has the goal to replace christian believe with Sci-Fi/ Alien lies as a part of the New World Order agenda.
In this light, Prometheus could be an influencial movie, yes.

cheers
edit on 2-4-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by KJV1611

the Christians are more with the humanist lot, possibly survivors already... their God is already immortal and has made humankind in it image.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

Prometheus is the actuall Alien prequel! I dont know why people is doubting it! In the first alien movie the ship Nostromo (where ripley is aka segourvey weiver) is returning to earth after minning and the computer onboard (call mother) recieve a strange distress call from a planet nearby, so the nostromo is dispach to this planet, after landing and having problems they saw the break spaceship and send a team of 3 to explore it, in this ship they found the so famous Space Jockey (aka the alien sitting in the chair that you can see in alien and in this Prequel) and below that deck they found the chamber with big face (again in the prequel show) and the aliens eggs in stasis (sleep) one of the guys in the nostromo disturbe that and gets attacked by the alien and a eggs in implant on his belly, the rest is on the alien movie. The next are spoilers from the prometheus movie, they found in a cave some paintings with a direction to this same planet (this are years before the nostromo and what happens on alien movie) the one the nostromo land in alien and it says that this beigns (They are call Space Jockey's) created mankind, they send the ship prometheus to let say make first contact with the beigns that supously are the creators of the human species, after landing they found that in reality the Space Jockeys have plans to invade or erradicate the human species from earth and this is when hell breakes loose on the prometheus ship and space jockey ship. At leats thats has far one can tell from the trailer, in the comics Space Jockeys are in civil war and they create the Alien to conquer worlds, they trow the eggs on the planet and after the Alien host takes over then they erradicate them and take possesion of the planet (thats the comic) , i dont know if they are going to base this on the movie prometheus but the trailers are giving this idea, that the Space Jockeys actually want to make contact to then invade earth and use the alien species for this. The other theory on the movie is that Space Jockeys created the alien to fight against other big bad races (aka Predators and so on) they make contact with the humans but humans are dumb and play with the this alien and hell break loose. Another theory is that again Space Jockeys want to invade earth, the people in the prometheus knows this and try to stop them at any cost and send a distress signal to earth, hell breaks loose on both ships, the Space Jockeys are supouse to be master in DNA and create organic wepons (you can see on movie alien and prometheus how the ships are conected to the pilot in a organic matter), the humans in the prometheus take some of this organic species and in a desperate move create the Alien and this fights the Space Jockey and kills them, of course the prometheus crew dies on this fight (they notice the alien too attack humans) and the egss of the Alien put to sleep so nobody can use this bio-wepon, Wayland industries (aka the ones who send the nostromo) knows this and they want that bio-wepon at any cost if the Space Jockey race returns to invade earth and thats why they send the Nostromo (alien movie) to this planet to take some samples of the alien of course the crew never knew why they stop on that planet (hidden mission) so humans can use the alien to attack the Space Jockeys if they ever try to conquer earth , of course everything goes wrong on the Nostromo (alien movie).

Thats has far everybody knows about the prometheus movie, i dont know what riddle scott may be choosing , but just hope maybe he gives a knoc out end different on what the comic and books. Do this have to do with the Illumminaty? i guess people tend to see more on this movies of what it is, a simply movie prequel of Alien!
edit on 2-4-2012 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SisyphusRide
reply to post by KJV1611

Isn't that your opinion? As far as I'm aware there is nothing in any tome or statement from within a reasonable timeframe that says the Christian faith (or any other to best of my knowledge) isn't open to the possibility of life within the universe that did not originate on Earth. Would you like to show something that says otherwise?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hero_25

I didn't know that traveling to stars and other worlds after death was an elitist concept. I've often wondered if I'll be able to do this once I pass over. I must have a noble blood line and never knew it!

And I may be right...

Looking into our last name for a family reunion a couple of years back, I found fascinating stuff. Our Sir name is connected to the Battle of Hastings in 1066, the Tower of London, the Three Musketeer's, and George Washington (as well as father and sons team of hap hazard bank robbers in east TX in the 1880's). My son, when he turned 10, received in the mail an application to join the "Jacques de Molay Society" or something like that. It looked like a scholarship or some sort of due paying club of which, I threw away. The name didn't mean anything to me and I thought it was a scam looking for money. The next day it hit me.... Watching the History Channel earlier in the week, the name Molay struck me. Sure enough, Knights Templar and so on (you all know the story). My dad and grandfather were in the Masons. So maybe we are connected. Kind of weird to think that there might be a group out there possibly tracking certain people and their families. Strange stuff for sure.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by Mizzijr

Actually, the Illuminati dates back to Ancient Rome. They began as a group of spiritualist who had different ideas than the Imperial Church. The ideas were actually truth passed down from the previous civilization and The Church knew this and distorted the truth for control and power over the people. So a secret society was formed to practice truth without regards of the Imperial Church, thus, "The Enlightened Ones" were created. The Illuminati was infiltrated by the Imperial Church and soon original members disbanded or may have been killed. Anyways, The Illuminati today is the result of that infiltration. That's why they are seen as evil.

I starred your post, so far you seem to me the only one who knows the truth about the Illuminati. One must understand, in those days, the Church was a lot like the KGB, they had spies everywhere, and enforced their rule by the point of a sword, and the fire, and the torture chamber. Anyone who had "different" ideas had to keep them close to the vest, and talk about them only to trusted people who had similar thoughts. Eventually, these became a secret society, for safety's sake more than anything else.

And they still must remain secret, think for a second what would happen if a member went on CNN and said he was Illuminati? He or she would have no peace after that.

I'm almost positive that the Illuminati was established May 1st, 1776... do you (or anyone else) have any sources that would support your belief that the Illuminati was around before 1776?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrkn4livn
reply to post by hero_25

I didn't know that traveling to stars and other worlds after death was an elitist concept. I've often wondered if I'll be able to do this once I pass over. I must have a noble blood line and never knew it!

And I may be right...

Looking into our last name for a family reunion a couple of years back, I found fascinating stuff. Our Sir name is connected to the Battle of Hastings in 1066, the Tower of London, the Three Musketeer's, and George Washington (as well as father and sons team of hap hazard bank robbers in east TX in the 1880's). My son, when he turned 10, received in the mail an application to join the "Jacques de Molay Society" or something like that. It looked like a scholarship or some sort of due paying club of which, I threw away. The name didn't mean anything to me and I thought it was a scam looking for money. The next day it hit me.... Watching the History Channel earlier in the week, the name Molay struck me. Sure enough, Knights Templar and so on (you all know the story). My dad and grandfather were in the Masons. So maybe we are connected. Kind of weird to think that there might be a group out there possibly tracking certain people and their families. Strange stuff for sure.

You are related to the three musketeers? You may want to ask for a refund, you know that was a novel and the actual musketeers in question were purely fictional...... don't you?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by hero_25

I think occult groups do indeed believe in ancient astronaut theory. Thelemites / O.T.O. members for instance believe the book of the law written by Crowley and which was was delivered by a higher intelligence called Aiwaz.

Crowley himself would later (1918) invoke a intelligence called Lam which is widely regarded as a grey alien.
As such devotees of Thelema and Crowley are directly involved with the occult belief that Magick can be used to communicate off world

Lam .

It is also worth readin Cosmic Trigger by Rob Anton Wilson for more on communicating with Aliens.

cosmic trigger

Thanks for posting links! I'm hoping more people will post links and share their ideas on this thread. This is a pretty fascinating topic and I am extremely interested in researching it as much as I can.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
To the OP:

I have to agree with some other posters. I don't believe the "sky men" were exclusive to the elite. I don't really see how this relates to Illuminati at all except that Alex Jones proclaims it that way.

reply to post by AlexDJ

I don't think you needed to warn about spoilers since everything you talked about was pretty clear in the previews. I'm not trying to insult you since your post was at least a good synopsis.

PS. I think you'd get more stars if you'd get away from the dreaded "Wall of Text".

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Regardless of the legitemacy of Alex Jones or the connections he may or may not make about this film; I think it's pretty easy to see where the artist who designed Alien, Hans R. Giger, stands on the subject...

Warning image fairly graphic...

And this emblem he made for a "Secret Society"

Being artsy-fartsy as I am I'm (sadly) familiar with much of his other work as well. Much of it is very near the most depraved, despicable depictions of the sick and twisted I've ever seen. He is definitely a troubled man, indeed.

edit on 2-4-2012 by boot2theface because: warning

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
this is great marketing and advertising...good business whoever started this thread lol...all i needed to see was the 7 pages. thats decent exposure to a market that is mostly interested in movies such as this. ive seen the movie promoted on infowars as well lol...

it looks like the alternative is selling out...and we are buying it? sad guys lol

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hero_25

Originally posted by Lagrimas
reply to post by hero_25

I think occult groups do indeed believe in ancient astronaut theory. Thelemites / O.T.O. members for instance believe the book of the law written by Crowley and which was was delivered by a higher intelligence called Aiwaz.

Crowley himself would later (1918) invoke a intelligence called Lam which is widely regarded as a grey alien.
As such devotees of Thelema and Crowley are directly involved with the occult belief that Magick can be used to communicate off world

Lam .

It is also worth readin Cosmic Trigger by Rob Anton Wilson for more on communicating with Aliens.

cosmic trigger

Thanks for posting links! I'm hoping more people will post links and share their ideas on this thread. This is a pretty fascinating topic and I am extremely interested in researching it as much as I can.

Crowley never mentioned grey aliens, he didn't mention any aliens. Even if he did (did you get the fact he didn't?) what legitimacy does that bring to anything?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

reply to post by KJV1611

Isn't that your opinion? As far as I'm aware there is nothing in any tome or statement from within a reasonable timeframe that says the Christian faith (or any other to best of my knowledge) isn't open to the possibility of life within the universe that did not originate on Earth. Would you like to show something that says otherwise?

are they found in the bible? or are they stories to tell a parable in a way... Aliens are a foreign word to humans, maybe they could be demons in disguise? Does it say they are form off-world? or have we created the aliens as just another dead end path to our non-understanding?

There is only one immortal and its the Jesus you read about very freely in the Holy Bible... there were no Gods before him and there will be NONE after him.

Jesus Christ is the only way to the light of the afterlife and immortality with him... thru the morality of your consciousness and the truth of your mortality.

Only Jesus Saves...

edit on 2-4-2012 by SisyphusRide because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

reply to post by KJV1611

are they found in the bible? or are they stories to tell a parable in a way... Aliens are a foreign word to humans, maybe they could be demons in disguise? Does it say they are form off-world? or have we created the aliens as just another dead end path to non-understanding?

There is only one immortal and its the Jesus you read about very freely in the Holy Bible... there were no Gods before him and there will b e NONE after him.

Jesus Christ is the only way to the light of the afterlife and immortality with him... thru the morality of your consciousness and the truth of your mortality.

Only Jesus Saves...

ok.......... what question are you answering? You mean because ET life is not explicitly mentioned in the old or new testament then that means Christians must refuse to believe in it? Can you tell me how many times skunks or newts are referenced in the bible please, only by your logic if they aren't referenced they don't exist, do they?

Sheesh, that is a weird answer and even weirder is you are referencing Christ as a God which he himself (using the bible as reference) refused to do.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
do I believe "Life" exists in the universe?

it is a very high probability... but first we need the true definition of what life actually is...

and I am not talking about some microbe god on mars... I am talking about the life that you live in and has been civilized for us over time.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

Agree.

I have read throughout this thread,and you do have interesting takes on it.

Well said.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

you will have to consult the universal translator... Jesus is the universal translator and he is the light in life.

ET is not immortal, Christ of Nazareth already is...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SisyphusRide

THE RED LETTERS BRO.

new topics
top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join