It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Smurfs Are Real

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

For a great thread on the legends and some history on the nether realm of dwarves or Faie world, this is a great read...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do happen to know someone close to me who has actually seen one in her adult life. I completely beleive her too. She has nothing to gain from admitting this. Only after a little prodding did I get any details.

Apparently she startled the thing. He must have thought he was still cloaked.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I think out of all the experiences i have had on this planet i woudnt doubt its a such thing as smurfs, so therefore i believe you.
edit on 2-4-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

edit on 2-4-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527
reply to post by nusnus

I think out of all the experiences i have had on this planet i woudnt doubt its a such thing as smurfs, so therefore i believe you.

Smurfs are real because they're blue and not green.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

reply to post by nusnus

lol.and then as soon as i went to another page,it was an advertisment on the smurfs game they have...how ironic!

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

reply to post by nusnus

lol.and then as soon as i went to another page,it was an advertisment on the smurfs game they have...how ironic!

You want to hear ironic? Just about an hour prier to reading your post, and reading this thread, I stumbled upon an advertisement flyer that my cable provider had sent out while looking for something. I hadn't seen anything pertaining to the Smurfs in years. Then I click onto ATS to see what my buddy prophet has been posting lately, and it's about the Surfs. I even commented to my family, "How Ironic!" in a blurt out and then explained to them what I was talking about right after I seen the title of this thread on your list of posts.

I'll have to scan the flyer I am talking about, and email a copy of it to you.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

I would love to hear some of the details to her story
Probably because whenever I had the guts to share anything of this sort with friends or family, no one ever admitted to seeing one while an adult.

Would you mind sharing with us?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Is that really irony? I'd call that synchronicity actually

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Around 20 years ago, I once saw what appeared to be what you described but he was around 6 inches tall and was trying to hide himself in my dog's tail. I described him at the time as a "leprechaun", thinking it may be somehow related to my Irish ancestry.

A few years later, my younger brother and I were passengers in my cousin's car, and he was driving down a windy hill quite fast (like a typical teenager who just got his license). My brother said he saw a leprechaun-like man (around 2 foot high) spinning around on the side of the road holding on to his hat, in a way that gave him the impression that we were going too fast.

It was only then I told my brother that I had seen a "smaller one" a few years back hiding in our dog's tail. I never told him of that before then.

So yeah, I believe they're real.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
If you find out theyre real, capture one and send it to me in a lil box. My bdays commin up.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

I'm not sure I'm at liberty to disclose her account since it's not my story but eh...

I had recently finished reading the thread that I previously posted and it came up in converstaion (I rarely disclose that I read ATS lol). This person then bluntly says "I saw one" ( a dwarf, smurf, leprechaun, whatever).

After some pleading for a play by play account (as I am quite curious) She claims she was in bed and couldn't sleep, and in walks this little guy into her bedroom. She described that he had old looking clothes, and a little smurf hat. He just seemed to be minding his business (whatever that MAY be) and she let out a piercing scream lol.
Apparently she scared him and he looked at her in surprise and said something like "oh, my" and quickly dissappeared.

That's it.

I fully believe her. This woman has a very intuitive nature. Spooky really.

edit on 3-4-2012 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
This thread actually just reminded me of a hillarious conversation i had with one of my friends...I stopped by his house and he literally was pale white and had this look on his face like he either just saw a ghost or had his ballsack ripped off by a wild dingo...Now normally seeing anyone looking like that i would have been worried, but i knew he had been smoking dmt all day..Anyways after sitting in silence with him for about 20 minutes and watching his head dart back and forth, and after the 15th time he got up to look in the closet i asked him " ARe you allright man?" he replied "Ya know, im not sure" "I smoked dmt a few hours ago and there were are all these gnome smurf like creatures running around my house" " and they were all laughing at me" i said " why were they laughing at you?" he said" because they can always see me"

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Well the (German) "Gartenzwerg" with the wheelbarrow is really a classic. I remember when i was a child i was always looking for those small figures because some people had them in their gardens.

Yes they look quite like smurfes, but usually with red hoods i think. Like mini Santas.

Makes you wonder where the idea for this "legend" comes from or if there's somewhere something more behind all this. I also think the account of the person under drugs is "interesting".

I remember, way back when i was a very little kid, i was sick and had a fever being in bed.
My grandma had this curtain with certain patterns on it.
This is one of my earliest childhood memories, but i remember seeing "little beings" on the curtain and mentioned it to my grandma. Of course, they interpreted it as me being feverish and hallucinating,

What's interesting about this story is that i later on found out there is some tales of "fantastic" beings (dwarves? trolls? elves? cobolds? etc..) i totally forgot the name...but some certain kind which is said "to live in the curtains". I just googled a little but really couldn't find anything about this. Just thought this was odd that i saw "beings" in the curtains and then there is some legends going with them as well..

Funny stuff...but also interesting...

edit on 3-4-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Now thats wierd...
Just read this whole thread in one go and now you've got me wandering.
I've always had vivid dreams and most mornings can remember them in great detail but this is the only one I remember from such a young age.
The following story happened to me when i was 5/6 and I remember telling my mom about it. She convinced me it was a dream but now i'm not so sure!
I had my own room, which had matching curtains and wallpaper. White background with a green vine/leaf pattern repeated in stripes. In order to fall asleep each night i would stare at the pattern which instantly came to life and looked like hundreds of vines marching round and round my room. On this particular night, whilst i was in bed watching the wallpaper dance i kept hearing what sounded like a buzzing and tapping noise on the window. When I sat up and pulled back the curtain even though it was almost dark outside, I saw a small blue man (and yes he was wearing a red hat) hovering in a tiny yellow plane with what looked like a drill bit attached to the nose. He was using this to etch a small circle in the window to get the plane through into my room.
I freaked out, he flew off and then my mom comes in and i settle down assured that it was just a dream.
Was it though?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Well, I must say that I am really jealous of the Op and others who claim to have seen something similar.

One of the tricks my older sister would play is to run in the house and tell me that she saw Smurfs in the vegetable garden. I'd run out there and search high and low for the longest time. I never saw anything, but my sister sure laughs her butt off when it's mentioned nowadays.

I'm certainly not disputing that there are things, beings, whatever you want to call them, out there. Anything is possible. There's nothing wrong with believing in them either or hoping to see one someday. I find fault with those who aren't able to enjoy whimsy and refuse to allow their mind to open to other worldly beings. You just never know... when you least expect it... BAM! You see a dwarf raking in his zen sand garden.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
He was only 5cm high?
That's about two inches.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

Well I am judging his height from a far compared to the window pane, but I could be wrong in that he was taller but probably not too talk since well, he looked pretty small compared to the window.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

The things that go bump in the night are only the slow and clumsy ones. The real ones never make a sound or peep.

There are things in the darkness that care not for this slow lane of sorrow, and have no desire for the lime light at all.

I may, or may not have seen such little dudes, I really don't care since they avoid me or pretty much everyone else like the plague. And if there the ones stealing stuff they better avoid me because that # ain't funny, I will throttle them little thief's and they know it.

But ATS is chock full of such stories of people of little people, gnomes, fairies and whatnot and some of these sightings and descriptions of them does trigger things in the back of my mind, I think at one time or another we all seen things while young which we have completely blocked out or erased from our minds.

Like I said there are plenty of threads about such stuff out there, but here are some threads about them the I personally found interesting.

An encounter I had with something.,

Strange encounter with a 'little man',

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Hey there peeps,

I mean, the kind that no body will believe in and almost everyone will laugh at...

Do not Fret my pretty...
For I too have seen a thing so disturbing that I know better than to bring it up in chit chat.
But... heregoes:
It was evening and I sat in a chair in my old room. The lamp that lit the room for some unknown reason shone ever the brighter that evening. At the moment that that occurred to me... I began to notice in plain sight a circle.
It drew my attention away from the lamp. It was right in front of me. Less than a foot away. The circle was mostly more invisible than visible. I was stunned or so I thought. What happened after that stunned me more.
As I was looking into the circle I noticed that things in that dimension were ever more brighter than ordinary life.
Then it happend. Two Pinkoids gave me the shock of my life. I saw two humanoid figures creeping about in that dimension. One leading the other. They were smeaking towards the closet which was about 2 feet away.
The instant that I saw them my mind took a long part of the fraction of a second to realise what it was I was seeing. Then after all the mechanical computing that goes on up there was done... MY HEART starting thumping ever the mightiest! And then thats when the other thing happened. They were two... one leading the other...
The leader was somewhat closer to the closet and would appear to be more focused on his mission. It was the follower who was not facing me but right in front of me that did the strangest thing. As soon as my heart broke into thump they follower reacted so suddenly as if to take a double look. He crouched lightly and turned toward me and it shocked me greatly to witness this particular reaction. Then the leader looked. But it was in that instant that they vanished and the light in the room no longer lit the room in that mysterious brightness.
The things we can encounter in less than half a minute are astounding.
Now... It is time to tell you what they looked like.
I call them pinkoids becuase they were a radiant kind of pink. It was as if it were an energy. It was not flesh. I promise. However... they were humanoids... BUT! (((GET READY FOR THIS!)))
They had no human like features.... Arms... But no hands and fingers. Legs... but no feet or toes...
Heads were without hair or eyes or noses or ears or mouths... They were just squared on the limbs and on the head. It was a moment I beg not to remember sometimes. These beings are real... and that dimension is real.
They were just humanoid who radiate pinkish glow of energy!

My speculation was that they respond to vibration and seek to linger in the dark rather than in the light of the sun and its energies.

When you die... if you see them or become one of them... tell them you heard of them from: "The Pinocchio the Great!"
HOLY BEJESUS! While trying to be honest with you and share my experience, I comppletely forgot my profile name.... DAMN!
I hope that doesn't put a damper on my telling.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nusnus

Look at nusnus' profile pic and focus on her lips and then you'll see the image that I saw... as far as color is concerned

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join