It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by bottleslingguy

The knowledge of zero-point energy is very dangerous. They are sort of studying this with the Colliders trying to tap into the power of the universe. Hopefully something doesn't go wrong.

Why and how is the knowledge of zero point energy very dangerous?

Is it something only God should know?

It raises the stakes beyond nuclear as far as potential power to vaporize things like planets and moons. It could be what wasted Mars, some kind of war with zero point weapons. In one of Sitchin's books he describes weapons with names like Mountain Melter and Vaporizer of Living Things. Tesla said he could make a death ray and also crack the Earth in half. He may also have been responsible for the Tunguska explosion. It's probably a lot like snapping the fabric of space/time's bra strap and getting smacked in the face with a bolt of energetic particles.

hey didn't you say this thread was getting silly or was that a different one?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

Originally posted by chr0naut

The knowledge of zero-point energy is very dangerous. They are sort of studying this with the Colliders trying to tap into the power of the universe. Hopefully something doesn't go wrong.

Why and how is the knowledge of zero point energy very dangerous?

Is it something only God should know?

It raises the stakes beyond nuclear as far as potential power to vaporize things like planets and moons. It could be what wasted Mars, some kind of war with zero point weapons. In one of Sitchin's books he describes weapons with names like Mountain Melter and Vaporizer of Living Things. Tesla said he could make a death ray and also crack the Earth in half. He may also have been responsible for the Tunguska explosion. It's probably a lot like snapping the fabric of space/time's bra strap and getting smacked in the face with a bolt of energetic particles.

hey didn't you say this thread was getting silly or was that a different one?

Yeah, it was me. I just lost my place (several threads going @ once).

edit on 2/4/2012 by chr0naut because: I even needed to edit this!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Getting back to the pyramid as a generator, I was looking into something one day and stumbled across this
Pyramid generator In case this doesn't come out right this is my first post.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by rataben

Thanks for the input Rataben, that's more up my street

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I don't think it generated electricity that needed wires. I think they had some sort of structure on top that held a charge and there was some sort of light bulbs that got charged by the high voltage energy. Sort of what happens with fluorescent tubes around high voltage. That would be enough to get people of the day to help build the pyramids and structures and think the people were gods. They had technology utilizing the magnetic field that we aren't utilizing for some reason. Maybe we are still missing a certain element or metal that is needed. Maybe the secret of the pyramids has something to do with the Oracles.

I think that there was some very advanced beings around at the time. I don't think we could build one with all the technology we possess today.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   

A better question would be why would God allow humans to create a clear record of pyramid evolution that makes it pretty obvious humans made them for dead people.

ALiens don't care about humans. Nobody does. Like you said. We're one of countless billions of people on one tiny rock in one duty corner of the 'verse. Nobody cares enough to come down and build technology, which btw makes no sense when you could just go ahead and make an antimatter plant and have 100% return energy.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Just like why they were built and how they were built we'll have to carry on guessing what surveying techniques they used as we'll probably never know the true answer.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

We know most if not all these things.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
This vid is with actual engineers and physicists describing how the pyramids worked, or their theories on how they worked.

* also where I got the litle sidenote info : P
edit on 3-4-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
Little sidenote info for those interested:

Nikola Tesla was funded by none other than JP Morgan. Teslas wireless tower had the same engineering design as the pyramids, built on an aquafayre, essentially harnessing natural energy. JP Morgan cut funding, because Tesla wanted to give the people this wireless electricity for free. Thomas Edison however created electricity which could be distributed in a regulated monopoly...which means: profit. That's why Tesla died in poverty and his " invention " never caught on.
edit on 3-4-2012 by dude69 because: (no reason given)

The tower was going to be for communication, not free energy. It also did not generate electricity

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

You are right, the thing was never finished because it wasn't deemed profitable. We don't know if it would work or not. Greed buried this possibility of low cost power. It was a threat to capitalism. Somehow I feel that it would have worked. Maybe the tower could have resulted in a local disaster also, all the knowledge of how to utilize it was not yet known. It should have been tested somewhere in the backwoods first.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

You are right, the thing was never finished because it wasn't deemed profitable.

Because Marconi had a beaten tesla in makign a long distance transmission. JP did not want to give tesla any more money for something that was already being done and could be done for less money. Marconi's method was a lot cheaper than Tesla's.

We don't know if it would work or not. Greed buried this possibility of low cost power. It was a threat to capitalism.

Not really, people like to write stuff about tesla the way they want to remember him. So they often repeat things that are not true and they leave things out.
Tesla's tower was going to be for communication, not power. With Marconi able to do it for really cheap it did not make sense for anyone to continue back tesla, but some people did.
What internet Tesla fans will not tell you is that Tesla did go on to make a wireless station, once again it was for communication not free energy. So when you hear people ramble on about Tesla's fictional free energy tower they will not tell you about Telefunken Station, which he did get built and we still don't have wireless free energy.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Your theory reminded me of a book I read once, that claimed an alien from Plaides visited a nuclear scientist in Mexico and gave him life changing information. I read the translation of the book so I'm not sure what it was called originally but there, she said the pyramids were used as weapons, specifically anti-matter weapons. And I don't know why but I thought that was a very interesting piece of information I hadn't seen or heard anywhere.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

So the Pyramids could easily have been a communication device between the Pyramids around the world at one time? Transmitting codes possibly? Dots and dashes possibly or even voices. The light bulb pictures may not have been lightbulbs, they could have been sort of like primitive radio or TV tubes.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

So the Pyramids could easily have been a communication device between the Pyramids around the world at one time?

No, big piles of stones make for poor antennas.

Transmitting codes possibly? Dots and dashes possibly or even voices.

How, exactly, would piles of rocks do this?

The light bulb pictures may not have been lightbulbs, they could have been sort of like primitive radio or TV tubes.

They weren't lightbulbs, they were lotus flowers.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Can anyone verify if these "energy beams" are legit?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Tesla said he could make a death ray and also crack the Earth in half. He may also have been responsible for the Tunguska explosion. It's probably a lot like snapping the fabric of space/time's bra strap and getting smacked in the face with a bolt of energetic particles.

Tesla was an engineer. He was not a sorcerer driving round in a magic car causing huge explosions in Siberia.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   

So the Pyramids could easily have been a communication device between the Pyramids around the world at one time?

I don't know about "easily" while granite *can* conduct it is a horrible poor conductor. I have no idea where people got this idea that Wardenclyffe tower has anything to do with the pyramid. Take a look at it objectively for one minute besides being structures, what do Wardenclyffe and the pyramids have in common?

The light bulb pictures may not have been lightbulbs, they could have been sort of like primitive radio or TV tubes.

They were just lotus flowers, the major problem with that theory is the dating of that site. It is not really "ancient Egypt" the way most people think of it. That temple had been rebuilt and modified many times over, the one we see today is the last version made during the Ptolemaic period with some modifications done by the Romans, so any of the technology they had like that we would have also seen with the Greeks and the Romans. This is over 1,000 years after the great pyramid was built.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Yes,they're legit examples of someone making fake images using Photoshop.

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Imagewerx

We know most if not all these things.

So I take it that someone has just discovered some 3000 year old architects drawings in some dusty cave somewhere that prove once and for all why and how they were built? Odd because it seems to me as if these particular debates go on way past the time when the cows come home because we still don't have any real factual evidence?
edit on 3-4-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-4-2012 by Imagewerx because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Tesla said he could make a death ray and also crack the Earth in half. He may also have been responsible for the Tunguska explosion. It's probably a lot like snapping the fabric of space/time's bra strap and getting smacked in the face with a bolt of energetic particles.

Tesla was an engineer. He was not a sorcerer driving round in a magic car causing huge explosions in Siberia.

death ray:
www.pbs.org...

"With this principle one could split the earth in half like an apple".
www.rexresearch.com...

Tunguska:
"It is perfectly practical to transmit electrical energy without wires and produce destructive effects at a distance. I have already constructed a wireless transmitter which makes this possible. ... But when unavoidable [it] may be used to destroy property and life. The art is already so far developed that the great destructive effects can be produced at any point on the globe, defined beforehand with great accuracy"
prometheus.al.ru...

car:
"Tesla pushed them in saying "Now we have power." The motor achieved a maximum of 1800rpm. Tesla said it was fairly hot when operating, and therefore a cooling fan was required. For the rest, he said there was enough power in the converter to illuminate an entire house, besides running the car engine. The car was tested for a week, reaching a top speed of 90 miles per hour effortlessly."
waterpoweredcar.com...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join