It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramid = Electric Generator

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I know a lot about the great pyramid of Giza as I've been fascinated by it ever since I was a kid. I remember FOX having a special where Maury Povich hosted and they did an excavation, I remember saying to myself "this is fake" but I still watched anyways because it was entertaining. Ever since then I've realized that we know absolutely nothing about the great pyramid of Giza other than its location and dimensions. When was it built? Impossible to find out. Why was it built? Impossible to find out. Who built it? Impossible to find out. How was it built? ...you get my point. I think when you get it out of your conditioned brain that it was built 5,000 years ago and it took 20 years to build and it was but by the Egyptians, only then can you try and process these questions. If you're going to keep thinking you know when it was built and how long it took to build it then you're going to base all of your conclusions off of a delusion and that's not what intelligent people do. Forget everything you think you know besides the location and the dimensions because those are the only two relevant facts of Giza. I could say what I think it was made for, why it was made, who made it, how they made it and when they made it but it wouldn't be relevant because all of you are going to formulate your own biased fantastical opinions no matter how much sense another human being makes.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Electricity is kinda pointless without electrical appliances to use the energy.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
I haven't read all the posts or gone through the links properly yet but I will when I get enough time,but I always believed that they used water only because of it's self levelling properties to get the pyramid bases perfectly level? They build a low four sided wall (only a few metres high),fill the interior space with water from the Nile and bore down through the sand the exact same distance from the surface of the water in a number of different locations,drain the water out and excavate between where they bored down until they have a perfectly level surface to build the base of their tomb on.Nothing more sinister than ancient surveying techniques used before the days of theodolites and lasers is what it looks like to me.

I notice the OP (or anyone else) hasn't yet responded to my suggestion as to why water had such an important role in building the pyramids?
At this point I have now read the whole thread and all it's links and the bit about granite being used as an electrical conductor made me
quite a lot.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

the whole point is we're not talking about people. just because we can't understand everything they are doing and what motivates them doesn't mean they can't exist. There are over 10 billion Earthlike planets in this galaxy alone, why would God decide to only put people here and waste the rest of the place? That was for the theists, this next sentence is for the atheists- why, if it is so easy for life to evolve on this planet, is it so unreasonable to believe it happened elsewhere and earlier than here?

do I really need a link to the 10 billion planet thing?

www.wired.com...
edit on 2-4-2012 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidWillts

you have to be ignorant to see an absence of evidence and I'm not calling you names just keepin it real

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Imagewerx

the pyramids are on top of bedrock not sand. you said they "bored down through the sand". Really is that how they did it? How do you know or are you guessing? it takes a while for some people to plod through the details before they can think clearly about this subject

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy
reply to post by Bedlam

you said it- magically. to us it's magic. that's because they are the smart ones. but you don't really believe in them so the pyramid is nothing but an elaborate tomb.

I don't buy the "secret hidden master knowledge" arguments. They're used all over ATS, but it just seems intellectually lazy to me. For example, workers' tools have been found in a lot of digs - the general sorts of things they had seem to be pretty well known, but when faced with the question "Ok, if they had electricity, what for?" it becomes "Oh, it all vanished because the dog ate it", similar to the statements you get from free energy people when put to it, MIBs show up and the dog eats their homework. Why are the pyramids still there? Why are other tools, stelae, carvings etc all still there but ask for one magically powered toaster and they've all decayed.

The same with the mystic knowledge - ground water magically develops power (not sure I've ever heard any Egyptian document that mentions this, perhaps you can point one out), and magically it's connected to a big slab of insulative rock with chambers in, and somehow this becomes some magic Tesla-like free power thing.

Sorry, I just don't see it. There's a lot of hieratic and hieroglyphic info from the period, for a civilization that old. They wrote a lot. And while I guess you could claim that the MIBs have hidden this information somehow, none of them seem to refer to the pyramids as being "resonant power chambers" or whatnot.

We do a lot of really nifty stuff now. Things you don't see lying around in Egyptian ruins. And as far as I know, there's not any way that a pool of ground water under a really magnificent but passive edifice of granite is going to transform that into power. Because there's none there.

/I don't believe that pyramids keep razor blades sharp either

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Here is an example of how copper conducts electricity and neutralizes a magnetic field.

No, the current neutralizes the field. Copper is just cheaper than silver. Most metals conduct electricity, you'd be hard put to find one that won't, it's sort of definitional.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

reply to post by DavidWillts

you won't see that because it is not in it's original state. they gave us bows and arrows and primitive tools to survive without them for a while. I think they come back periodically to check on our progress and hopefully upgrade our technology. I have a feeling they feel some kind of responsibility and compassion for us. Have you heard about zero-point energy? it must have something to do with their technology and it is the answer to the question of why they didn't leave a ton of stuff like infrastructure behind. It would end our energy problems overnight and a slew of other problems would be solved very quickly such as famine and lack of health care and education around the world. That's the tragic part, the willful ignorance (not saying you are) pervasive in the debunker realm.

Do you get tired leaping to conclusions much?

I think, I feel, It must have.

I think they were an advanced culture compared to others of the time, they did remarkable things given their level of knowledge. Then they died out, other cultures infiltrated and replaced theirs. Now they're gone, not to Sirius or Aldebaran, but just gone. They gave us some nice public works that survive as wonderful reminders of what they had. But to say they had zero point energy (why a pyramid that extracts energy from ground water then?) is a leap that Fort couldn't have made.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

The knowledge of zero-point energy is very dangerous. They are sort of studying this with the Colliders trying to tap into the power of the universe. Hopefully something doesn't go wrong.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   
The problem with the understanding of evolution of thought is you have to remove judgment. Our egos thwart us in being able to truly understand history because it clouds our vision. We look at past cultures as "primitive" and our own as cutting-edge. Things we don't understand we label "magic" and/or ridicule it or push it off into lala-land.

That we can't figure out how others have done cool things is a blow to our ego. We "know" you can't get energy out of a pyramid, otherwise "we" would have figured it out. Since "we" can't measure it (read: belief), we call it hypothesis. There is an unmeasureable component of electricity that Bedini has been playing with for years. The output is it's measurement and proof. Tesla and all the other mad scientist outliers got a taste of the powers of the unknown and unseen.

The pyramids are acoustical resonators. Study and connect the dots with Walter Russell's work, the electric universe model, plasma science, yoga & kundalini energy, tai chi and qi gong, Tesla, resonance, harmonics, frequency, body/mind, earth/sky, and I'll even add the more recent psycho-nauts such as Tim Leary, Richard Alpert (BE HERE NOW), Terrence McKenna and the past and current practitioners of taming the mind and experiencing the one, It all plays in. If we can't have an open mind about our current experiences vs what we are taught, how can we ever understand the past? Our lens won't allow it.

The amazingly simple and beautiful pyramid is a transmitter. The internal channels provide the mechanism to run a self-regulating pump. The water pump would take Nile water and distribute to the surrounding fertile crescent, hence the prosperity. Build a dam, build a city. There's was a closed system that most of the water was probably channeled to a stream and recycled.

The King and Queen chambers are speaker cones. Each one produces a specific frequency. They are offset so that the Queen wave won't collide with the King cone. The offset allows the waves to converge, resulting in a harmonic wave. It's hard to say if the machine ran 24/7 or if they were able to dampen or shut off the thumping. Would the frequency even be audible to people? The water pumps through the machine causing a pressure valve to activate, in this case huge limestones, resulting in a shockwave that reverberates through the base of the pyramid as a low frequency wave. It resonates with the queens and kings acoustical cones, in this case slabs of granite that are separated by other material to allow for resonance. The king chamber having more slabs would have a different frequency than the shorter queen cone. The angled holes coming out of the cones act to focus the wave to the apex of the pyramid. The box in the room may have contained another component or minerals that once activated by the queen frequency, would resonate and amplify up through the king chamber.

Even though this is speculation, it is the most logical given the many disciplines of understanding involved--mostly human psychology--haha.

Let's say these guys (pre-egypt? or with assistance?) figure out how to capture the energy all around them--the hidden components that we scoff at yet can't quite fully explain either. They figure out that a certain harmonic frequency activates a crystal causing it to glow. Pretty soon things catch on and the technology moves from magic to accepted science. Over time industry and power accumulate and a prosperous society develops and takes this "magic" (to us!) but "science" (to them), and builds a huge power plant to help run the city.

The transmitter distributes wireless energy (see Tesla) to the region, supplies water for miles around, and is the epicenter of technology, science, astronomy and engineering. People light their homes and walks with crystals or other components (led-type tech using crude elements), powered by the pyramid.

Now if you really want to get conspiratorial, consider the bloodlines speculation and that the Queen of England is pharoah royalty. All of a sudden a pyramid with the cap removed becomes pretty symbolic. The conspiracy being that the technology was hijacked, or that the empire was hijacked, ruined, and the perps moved on. Here's a quote about 440 Hz being a tool to keep people in a state of anxiety and under control. Now if the pyramid is a human radio transmitter broadcasting 440 hz...

In 1939 Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels dictated 440Hz as the standard tuning pitch. This to let people think and feel in a certain manner, and to keep them a prisoner of a certain consciousness. This in spite of that Professor Dussaut from the Paris Conservatory wrote a referendum that was signed by 23,000 French musicians who all were for the preservation of the A= 432Hz. Freedom of choice in bringing back the frequency of the earth is what it's all about today. 432Hz quality Music on a basis tone of A=432Hz is more transparent, more marked, clearer, gives an obvious musical picture and the Overtones and undertones moves more freely and can multiply themselves more. Music based on 440Hz represents emotions and locks up the head. By lowering the pitch 440Hz - 8Hz to 432Hz, the music changes. Which first was painful to the ear changes into a beautiful, warm music whereby relaxation is natural. Overtones are decisive for the sound, this holds for instruments as well as the human voice. The piano tuned in A= 440Hz creates an artificial clarity and strengthens the high stress levels of today. The instruments on which Mozart and Verdi composed their masterpieces were in 432Hz -is the same as C=256Hz- pitched. The original Stadivarius violin was developed to resonate at 432Hz.

Why aren't the pyramids working anymore? Most likely the nation was conquered or rotted from within (read Empire...gone). Or did the natural resources become depleted, the climate became desert?

At some point the piles and piles of wacko and nut-job conspiracy deserve a good looking at. When the pile becomes so great, you have to see if there is any truth to it either in reality or in metaphor.

You don't spend time & high tech tooling on tombs. You spend it on infrastructure, technology, religion and belief.

If a future generation finds our cement nuke plants, everything else having been long looted or decomposed, I wonder if they will think we buried our kings and queens there...

edit on 2-4-2012 by elmoastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by bottleslingguy

The knowledge of zero-point energy is very dangerous. They are sort of studying this with the Colliders trying to tap into the power of the universe. Hopefully something doesn't go wrong.

Why and how is the knowledge of zero point energy very dangerous?

Is it something only God should know?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
hello OP....like you ui have seen countless theories on the giza pyramids,
but ONE theiry stands out above the others...

a Mr Aymen Ibrahim states that
khufu, khafre and menkaure pyramids, are edifices to SHU, NUT & GEB, the ceator gods of egypt

www.scribd.com...

the author is currently hidden away researching the final elements of his book, which is toi be released as i understand it soon.

defintly one to look out for....

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imagewerx
I notice the OP (or anyone else) hasn't yet responded to my suggestion as to why water had such an important role in building the pyramids?.

water was used to transport materials...ie granite from aswan transported on the nile.....

peace

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

I cited the information,
I didn't make it up.

In World War II, the Germans laid mines in shallow waters, even in the Thames Estuary. Magnetic sensors detected when a ship's steel hull passed above and triggered the mines. The exploding ships were devastating allied and neutral shipping. Copper to the rescue. Workers simply attached a copper strip around the hull and connected the strip to ship's power. A current passed through the strip, neutralized the ship's magnetic field, and defeated the mines. www.wonderquest.com...

Read the last three lines...and they specifically say they had to use copper...the ships hull was steel.
edit on 2-4-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by elmoastro

Very well put,
A lot to think about there.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
Why and how is the knowledge of zero point energy very dangerous?

Is it something only God should know?

Its not dangerous. The Casimir Effect is an example of zero point energy.

Essentially every atom radiates spherical waves. Black body radiation is what it is called when it is cold but still radiating waves. Magnetism, and dark energy. Its all the same thing.

And its an electron when it crests at the electron shell radius. These waves permeate the universe. Even the quantum foam is vibrating and making waves. Virtual particles appear and disappear even in a vacuum.
Not a perfect vacuum, but the ordinary vacuum of space.

If you make a bell jar and you think that you can shield it from dark energy you have to consider that each and every single atom, including your shielding, and the glass, emits dark energy.

So the Casimir Effect just describes the potential energy you can suck out of the vacuum, simply because its not a pure vacuum, and there is energy below the level of detection and everywhere around us.

if you just make an antenna, it will gather electricity.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

the pyramids are on top of bedrock not sand. you said they "bored down through the sand". Really is that how they did it? How do you know or are you guessing? it takes a while for some people to plod through the details before they can think clearly about this subject

I used the word sand because it's sort of generic to anything to do with the desert,but as they demonstrated even the bedrock was easy enough for them to get through.
My memory of this technique comes from what a teacher at school told us,it was a VERY long time ago so the exact details might not be exactly as I described them,but it still involves the self levelling properties of water.

Not only was the platform required to be laid in a perfect square, but it was also required to be very level. In Khufu's pyramid, the platform is level to within about 2.1 cm (one inch). There were several means that this too could be accomplished. Traditional though, apparently originally conceived by Edwards, suggests the use of water to level the platform. He thought that the ancient Egyptians might have built a mud enclosure around the platform that was then filled with water. A grid of trenches would have been cut at a uniform depth below the water. However, modern Egyptologists believe this method would have been cumbersome at best. The platform would have had to have been chiseled beneath the water. Perhaps a more accepted theory involves channels being cut to form a grid within the platform, which was then filled with water. At the top of the water's surface, the level would be marked along the sides of the channels, and then the platform cut accordingly.

www.touregypt.net...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I was just busting your chops about the sand and I remember seeing a depiction about using water as a level and cutting into the rock thinking, "still not an easy chore cutting thirteen acres of bedrock for the channels (some of the channels may have had to been several meters deep) and keeping them filled with water". Think about it, how wide were these channels? How many people side by side can fit in one? See where I'm going with that? Twenty years probably to cut the channels and then how long to clear the rest of the bedrock? They say they were built within twenty years, do you seriously believe that?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

Tesla's electric car had an antennae and there were also crystals he would install in the motor. I was surprised to hear it needed a 12 volt battery but I guess that's a small price to pay for basically free energy.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join