It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Fools Drop Penny To ~SAVE~ Money?!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Didn't you hear? Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves!! We are free!!!!! We have pennies!!!!

We no longer are enslaved to the so-called ''kings'' and ''queens'' of the ancient world. We pick and choose our gods and goddesses. WE can wear hoodies and Snuggies and pack heat. Bow down to your American overlords!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Thanks for your two cents but just as in Canada, it wasn't really worth anything.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:01 AM
link   
You wouldn't stoop so low as to pick up a penny?

You missed the point.

We are free.

Americans are dominating the entire planet Earth. You simply can not say otherwise.
You say ''oil is scarce''. We say ''sell it to us.''
You say ''$150 per barrel''. We say ''sure.''
You take our money. You take it all. Take it!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
It hurts your head, doesn't it?
You want to stop making fiat money so you can save fiat money, right? Is that correct? Did I hear you?
You want to stop production of a tiny coin of fiat money so that you can ~~save~~ some fiat money.
Are You Serious?!
R U Serious?!!!!

I want to stop breathing so I can save air. I'll be sure to enjoy my air savings when I've stopped breathing. LOLz.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
That fiat money is real precious.
Whhhyyyyy I had to work all day for it!!
I had to work and work for that there fiat money.
In fact, I worked so hard I want you to stop coining that fiat money.
If you would only stop coining that fiat money why then I could save some money.
Yeah.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Are you talking about the America that's owned by the Zionists?

You do know once Israel has used American people and its resources to achieve its border from Nile to Euphrates, it will be GAMEOVER for you guys?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Answer this, Mr. Smarty....

Are there more United States pennies or more Israeli agorot in circulation?

Quickly. Time is money....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
This clown is making his trolling too obvious

I might be a clown, but I'm not a troll. Why do say I'm a troll?

Do you understand what I am talking about?
United States money is fiat money of account. We spread it everywhere. Far and wide. We win.

And we have pennies for accuracy.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
You're trolling and you can't even keep your own thread on topic.

I shall remind you, it was about Canada dropping the penny to save money. You've tried to turn it into some kind of one-man-internet-rally about how awesome America is.

Please provide some decent information about Canada and their proposed idea to drop the penny...

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Who owns the banks and the Federal reserve? Surely not the Zionists?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
In ancient Rome, the Caesar would spread golden coins with his image all around the great Roman Empire. These coins were useful. People would trade them for goods and services every day. But the real reason the Caesar spread the coins around was to enjoy the return of the coins at tax time. Remember what Jesus said? Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. The coins were Caesar's coins. All of them. The proof was in the image. They all belonged to Caesar, and he was overjoyed when the little people would use them and give them back to him at tax time.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

In ancient Rome, the Caesar would spread golden coins with his image all around the great Roman Empire. These coins were useful. People would trade them for goods and services every day. But the real reason the Caesar spread the coins around was to enjoy the return of the coins at tax time. Remember what Jesus said? Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's. The coins were Caesar's coins. All of them. The proof was in the image. They all belonged to Caesar, and he was overjoyed when the little people would use them and give them back to him at tax time.

Wonderful. But what does this have to do with Canada trying to save money?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thismightbesatire
You're trolling and you can't even keep your own thread on topic.

I shall remind you, it was about Canada dropping the penny to save money. You've tried to turn it into some kind of one-man-internet-rally about how awesome America is.

Please provide some decent information about Canada and their proposed idea to drop the penny...

The Canadian penny is a token of fiat money.
The Canadians want to stop producing the token of fiat money.
They claim they will save fiat money in this way.
Oh sure.
They'll save it alright.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

And we have pennies for currency.

There, fixed.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Who owns the banks and the Federal reserve? Surely not the Zionists?

People all around the world own the banks and the Federal Reserve.
It is simple.
It is common knowledge that the banks and the Federal Reserve account their own worth in United States Dollars.
The people who hold Dollars own them.
The Constitution of the United States says that the People are in need of money and the People authorize the making of money.
We own.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by thismightbesatire

Wonderful. But what does this have to do with Canada trying to save money?

Yes!! Thank YOU!!
YOU are on the right path.
The point is.... Canada will not save money by stopping the production of the penny. The point is that Canadians have fallen for a radical, leftist agenda. There is no money to save by stopping the production of money unless of course you are wanting to save money for the history books and proceed without money in a Communist fashion.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

peace.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Think about this....

The baseball commission announces that they will save baseball games by no longer playing any baseball games. We're just going to save them!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join