It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Fools Drop Penny To ~SAVE~ Money?!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   
What a bunch of boobs. They say they are going to stop producing the penny because it is costing more than a penny to make a penny. What a bunch of goofballs.

Any time somebody uses ''money'' as a reason, you know they are blowing hot air.

Here in America, we like to print as many paper dollars and mint as many coins as we possibly can. We can't get enough. We can't run the machine fast enough!!

Don't you get it?

No. You low IQ loons in Canada just do not get it. Americans get it. We rule the planet. We spread our currency far and wide. We force other countries to accept our currency. We FORCE it!! Ha ha ha!! We win.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

We rule the planet. We spread our currency far and wide. We force other countries to accept our currency. We FORCE it!! Ha ha ha!! We win.

Your gonna be in a mess when the rest of the world decides they no longer want to deal in dollars. Your empire is coming to an end, thanks to the amount of dollars out there.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by XXX777

We rule the planet. We spread our currency far and wide. We force other countries to accept our currency. We FORCE it!! Ha ha ha!! We win.

Your gonna be in a mess when the rest of the world decides they no longer want to deal in dollars. Your empire is coming to an end, thanks to the amount of dollars out there.

~~~ You're so angry, you made a post. ~~~

LOLz. Please. You have no idea how the world functions. You think witty bitty papers not worth nothing? Awwww. Penny for your thoughts.....

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   
What a bunch of loons..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Yep. They forgot their history.

When one holds a coin with the image of the King stamped upon it, then one is beholden to the King.

The United States is your King.

Bow down, suckers!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
reply to post by XXX777

~~~ You're so angry, you made a post. ~~~

LOLz. Please. You have no idea how the world functions. You think witty bitty papers not worth nothing? Awwww. Penny for your thoughts.....

Don't you get it we drop the penny

I't will cost you 5 now thank you

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

And this post is why people all over the world prefer Canadians more than Americans...good job on cementing their belief.
(Note I love you all North Americans)
Oh and I agree with the Canadians why make a penny if it costs more to make?
Oh and if you rule the planet your not doing a very good job are you?
edit on 31-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Let's teach children to start counting at 7 and proceed in increments of 3.... 7, 10, 13, 16, genius!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by XXX777

Oh and I agree with the Canadians why make a penny if it costs more to make?

Precision.

We like to be exact and precise. Sort of like the way our bombs function. Right to the point. On target. True. Effective.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I hate to throw this into such a great time of laughing at Canada for dropping the Penny but....

Rep. Jim Kolbe, R-Ariz., Tuesday introduced legislation that would require all cash transactions to be rounded to the nearest five cents, effectively eliminating the penny. The bill would also fold the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and the U.S. Mint into the Federal Reserve, mandate a study on alternative coin compositions and create a process to replace the dollar bill with a $1 coin.
Source
(The above is a story from 2006 in USA Today)

The U.S. Congress and Mint has been just bursting with it's own set of bad ideas. I still have an original Susan B Anthony I was given as a kid when they came out. It reminds me every time I come across it, just how idiotic Congress can be at times with how they figure we need our money changed.

Grrrr... It's bad enough they downgraded the Penny from a fine metal like Copper to the pig metal junk it's made of today...but 'ol Abe needs his mug on a coin somewhere. What else would he fit on?

edit on 31-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

So tell me why your bombs miss and kill innocents?
I smell troll.
edit on 31-3-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by boymonkey74
reply to post by XXX777

cents?

That's right. It makes cents.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Don't feed the troll.

link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
I hate to throw this into such a great time of laughing at Canada for dropping the Penny but....

Rep. Jim Kolbe, R-Ariz., Tuesday introduced legislation that would require all cash transactions to be rounded to the nearest five cents, effectively eliminating the penny. The bill would also fold the Bureau of Engraving and Printing and the U.S. Mint into the Federal Reserve, mandate a study on alternative coin compositions and create a process to replace the dollar bill with a $1 coin.
Source
(The above is a story from 2006 in USA Today)

The U.S. Congress and Mint has been just bursting with it's own set of bad ideas. I still have an original Susan B Anthony I was given as a kid when they came out. It reminds me every time I come across it, just how idiotic Congress can be at times with how they figure we need our money changed.

Grrrr... It's bad enough they downgraded the Penny from a fine metal like Copper to the pig metal junk it's made of today...but 'ol Abe needs his mug on a coin somewhere. What else would he fit on?

edit on 31-3-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

The commie pinkos will keep trying this forever. They always fail. We don't want no stinking commie methods. We want American methods. We want to count one by one, starting at one.

There is a serious revival of American values on the way.

link   
reply to post by XXX777

You started this thread with name calling and continue to name call, why don't you ask for this thread to be shut down and start another sticking to the T&C?
Then maybe people will take you seriously.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:49 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 04:54 AM
link   
LOLz.

You failed to understand that money is a weapon.
Americans understand that money is a weapon.
We push our money on everybody.
All countries take our money.
They kill for our money!!

We will never remove the penny. It is our starting point. We would never imagine skipping over 1, 2, 3 and 4. Who in their right mind would start at 5?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join