It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Fools Drop Penny To ~SAVE~ Money?!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777
reply to post by RealSpoke

Believe it or not, people really want that Dollar. We rule. They bow down to us. Fact.

Speaking of inflation....

Over-inflated ego there..???

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

Someone remove the troll please.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

I guess you didn't read my post

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
T%C much?
What mod allowed this to live on?
I am deeply insulted you think i suck ass for your stinkin dollars.....
We throw the penny to the winds premarily because we dont need no stinkin pennies now....
There will come a day very shortly when nobody will touch an American fortune in dollars becuse it will just be worthless paper.
Meanwhile, i see the Canadian dollar exchanges for a value in USD that is larger than its Canadian counterpart.
This tells me the US dollar grows ever more worthless and weaker as the days go by.....
In fact it is worth approximately four cents in real value compared to dollars printed.
When putsch comes to shove, it will be mere bumwipe.
troll much?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

The bulk of your wealth consists of debts which you will never be able to repay. We do not have a banking crisis up here as we have not allowed our banks to become hedge funds. We win.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by blackmore23

They don't hate us because, sadly enough, we rarely come up in a conversation lol. In my mind that's a good thing though. In all seriousness, though, I think that the Canadian gov can be equally as nasty as the yanks. We're just really good at keeping it hidden. Remember those Ojibwa that were massacred near Bancroft in the nineties? Neither do most people. The fact remains, though that we have a huge advantage over the Americans, and that is our land and resources. Think they don't know that? Than why are they buying it all. Even moreso....why the hell are we actually considering selling our resources away? Aside from the sickening aspect of the Tar Sands, I'd say we are way higher on the moral totem pole than the yanks are, by far, though.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Cheap insults are a haven for the uninformed and unimaginative bottomfeeders among us (ie. you Americans). take from that what you will.
edit on 31/3/2012 by xXxinfidelxXx because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My Canadian brethren, let's not wallow in ignorance by trying to deny it. Yes this is a bait thread. Let's turn that upside down. Use facts instead of emotions. Our government knows what it doing as to the economy:

Canada's economy performed relatively well last year, but not enough to displace Germany as the top country in the Group of Seven big industrial nations, the Bank of Montreal says.

The chartered bank's annual report card for economic performance puts Canada slightly ahead of where it stood in 2010 cumulatively on five benchmarks, including unemployment and government deficits.

But the combined score of 81.6 is well back of Germany's 89.2 out of a maximum 100.

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

As to the penny, it's about time. I hate that copper PoS. I get them and they go directly into a charity box or the "have a penny, need a penny" dish. I'm not going to miss it in the least.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Americans are dominating the entire planet Earth. You simply can not say otherwise.

Good luck with that buddy.

Give the Chinese 15 years and they will be the new rulers of the world. Your economy should come crashing down soon anyways, sadly dragging us with it to a large extent.

Better learn to speak Chinese, son!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

What you don't know is that I am a trained economist with a casual writing and conversation style. Plus a good sense of humor.

lolski I'd guessed you probably worked in finance within a couple of posts, something about the gloating, weak attempts at humour, lack of empathy and inability to realise when people are laughing at you more than you are at them. Fun thread though, thanks!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

ATTENTION!!!!

If members cannot post within the T&C, this thread will be closed.
This is the only message there will be requesting civil behavior in this thread.

We expect civility and decorum within all topics - Please Review This Link.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
The wisdom of the Canadians is legendary around here.

They have wisely made their side of the border a beautiful parklike vision of lovelyness while we have made ours a slimey mess of empty factories and chemical dumps. Drive either side of the border and see for yourselves.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

No shortage of arrogant driven Ego in your world is there...You are what gives your once great nation a bad name in the known world

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by XXX777

lol no one wants your money any more. China is selling it of fast. Thee southern nations are making their own bank. You can print as much money as you want but no one wants it as it now a world class liability.

I would not be so boastful. It is estimated within ten years both the Indian and Chineses economys will overtake the US as the world power economies. They will take all the tech you have copy it and leave you sitting...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join