It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
While I understand that this is posted under Skunkworks, the claims themselves could be right if they were diligently answered when questioned. There is a difference between displaying true informative data and just an opinion. Opinions are fine if they are stated as such but it isn’t the case here. The OP claims a superior intellect to anyone who questions, answers with personal attacks, belittles anyone disagreeing and even replies with

Outright Lies:

people posting here on this post nf not more like 80% are paid disinformation operatives sent here to conceal the truth

i don't see anything but three reactions, those jealous of their intellectual superiors and eager to tear them down,paid liars, and idiots that wouldn't know the truth no matter how obvious it is

I have yet to see an truly intelligent response, not a single one

Show me a single intelligent response. Every one that has been in disagreement with my descri[tion of the situation was filled with ignorance and in some cases utter stupidity

Steven hawking is brain dead and has been for quite some time. His talking wheelchair is a joke and it is technically impossible for it to function as it is shown to

To me: You posted almost the same thing word for word on my post on GLP Titled : warning: solar data being censored

To me: They hired most of you guys that answered adds on myth busters and put you through a course of online study of disinformation tactics

To me: I know you studied under the tavistock institute and can even go back and figure exactly which poster you are on glp

To coyotepoet, replying to me: you ARE working together in concert to discredit me, right?

So I ask anyone, ANYONE, who wishes to hear the full story...why? I just don’t understand...

Why are you buying into this?

Here are some of the replies the OP has offered to those who have asked questions:

I can provide you with scientific information but based upon your demeanor there is little possibility you would understand it

you just came across one with twice you IQ

You are a disinfo OP, confidence 100%

NOT ALL LIFE ON EARTH, BUT IF I HAD TO GUESS YOU WILL BE AMONG THE CASUALTIES

..and your photo looks like a mug shot of rapist.

You're an idiot.

You're comment is based on your self acknowledgement of intellectual inferiority and in psychology is known as projection

I don't really give a rats ass if You believe me or not

in fact I hope you don't You are precisely the kind of people the world would be better off with out.

You claim I don't know the difference but you know I do, which makes you what? I believe the term is LIAR.

I know an @55#### when i see one and I believe that's exactly what you are are.

You can't recognize truth if you can't discern it personally in your own speech

BUT WHAT I LISTED ABOVE IS A HINT AND HALF FOR YOUR AZZ OF YOU'VE GOT HALF A BRAIN

There is no proof that will convince you since you are paid not to be

you are either ;lying or very unintelligent.

How are things at the Beatles institute?

You would have to have a basic understanding of science to understand, and you don't

go back and search for the post while yo mount an organize disinformation op.

I would just like to understand. Cause if someone lies to me, calls me names, belittles me, insults me and tells me that I’m an idiot or a liar or a disinfo...

I would not want to hear the rest.

So help me understand. Why would you?

edit on 2-4-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Also, it appears that InterdimensionalWarrior has been post banned, and is unable to make rebuttles to the posts of others at this point, so its not even fair to assume he can't or wouldn't.

Why do you say this? His profile doesn't indicate that he's been banned.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

crickets...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
After reading a few pages worth of posts on this thread and exchanging personal messages with him during the 24 hour closure of the thread I think the guy is full of # and extremely rude. Self-made this and self-made that is ok when it comes to carpentry or brick laying, but astrophysics I DON'T THINK SO!!

I have patience for a lot of things but spreading doom&gloom for the heck of it is unconscionable. Then he complains of getting banned everywhere he goes. Well what the heck would you expect OP? Grow up and accept responsibility for yourself before you accept responsibility on behalf of others.

Wasted hours of my day I will never get back, plus all the aggravation.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by Unity_99

Also, it appears that InterdimensionalWarrior has been post banned, and is unable to make rebuttles to the posts of others at this point, so its not even fair to assume he can't or wouldn't.

Why do you say this? His profile doesn't indicate that he's been banned.

He should be IP banned. Post banned is not good enough imo. I have been banned from sites for MUCH LESSER violations but this guy is absolutely incredible. No joke!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

How do you know he's post banned? That doesn't get displayed in member profile?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well it seems the OP is spot on in regards to the Sun imho. His delivery could have been better and his attitude didn't help much conveying such a message either.

Lots of people in our History's past spoke of a time when Earth would renew itself. They spoke of how it would all go down and it appears there may be some validity to it all... time will tell.

I've been trying to figure out if the time they spoke of is this year or the year after (or when) because changes within the Earth are happening and it appears the entire Solar System is experiencing a change. Now mind you I know change happens....it's inevitable but if anyone watches this lecture below it helps explain what it is that may truly be going on.

The OP mentions what he thinks but never followed up with "his proof" and the proof is obviously in the pudding.

There seems to me a lot of information out there/here that discusses the Sun's position in Space. The "fluff" is in my opinion the culprit. If you do not know what the fluff is and want to educate yourself, here is a link. en.wikipedia.org...

Here are some sites regarding the Sun....

news.discovery.com...

www.popsci.com...

www.projectworldawareness.com...

www.exohuman.com...

Here is the video/lecture I mentioned above. Susan gives what she knows in this lecture. She also gives details that you may not have heard before and she gives resources/links to other credible people/places that she sites. It is long but if you really make the time...you may learn something you didn't know.

It is definitely possible it's all coincidental. The only way we are going to know if what the OP is hinting or others is to wait and see if anything happens in the next couple of years. If all of this is true.....we will undoubtedly KNOW sooner than later.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DenyObfuscation
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

How do you know he's post banned? That doesn't get displayed in member profile?

Yes it gets displayed in his profile. I have not checked so I don't know. I merely made a comment on someone else's post.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Just to say well pointed out!
IMO this thread should be closed already.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Disinfo, as the name clearly implies is false information. So therefore a disinfo agent would be one that spreads false information. So if you think this is true go ahead and prove Existo's math wrong or my statements regarding the Maya. So far the only person spreading false information in this thread is the OP.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by omegacorps

Sorry that I sort of refuse to believe that they had more knowledge of the cosmos than our present day society does..

Considering what is known about Mayan culture and what they did have for knowledge, it's somewhat lacking..

2012 is just another way for people to sell books to gullible people.

As stated above, we pass through the "Galactic Plane" every year, and nothing has happened yet.

What makes 2012 any different?

~Tenth

I think this sums it up perfectly. The only change I see is a world government run by bankers and the nobility hell-bent on depopulating the planet by starting albert pike's third world war between iran/russia/china on one side and israel/europe/usa on the other side.

They created thousands of nukes and setup the political climate to create an east vs west war. They spent trillions on ICBMS and DUMBS so that they can use this avenue. If they knew the sun would do the work for them, then why bother with everything else they have? It seems like grand overkill to me..............

If we can stop WW3 from happening then we have NOTHING ELSE to worry about. Well actually the annukaki might come out of hidding from the interior earth(polar entrances) and instigate some stealth attacks or a reptillian battleship may fire death rays somewhere between earth and the sun and NASA would call it CME death flares.
edit on 4/2/2012 by EarthCitizen07 because: add information

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun

I would just like to understand. Cause if someone lies to me, calls me names, belittles me, insults me and tells me that I’m an idiot or a liar or a disinfo...

I would not want to hear the rest.

So help me understand. Why would you?

edit on 2-4-2012 by SonoftheSun because: (no reason given)

well, first of all the subject is a serious one, as stated by nasa itself,
blogs.telegraph.co.uk...
Also remember Ed Dames and his killshot? he got ridiculed in a hollywood movie i know, but Remote viewing is already known to be real

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

I wonder what that alien ship is doing cloaked behind mercury...............

Of course according to the government it is probably a weather ballon or swamp gas.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
i believe you're a little late for this topic friend. there are countless others all about 2012 everywhere. but, with that being said, this thread is one of my favorites in this area

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

in ontario this summer for at least 2 weeks stright it was 50 degrees celcius so if we think of that than think of this: through july and august never mind the heat but there will be a large enough solar flare to kill upwards of one billion people in third world countrys or other extremly warm places and set a lot of people back 100 years in technology because the EMP from the flare will disable lots of electronics so um yeah

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

Hi MamaJ

The OP mentions what he thinks but never followed up with "his proof" and the proof is obviously in the pudding.

I absolutely agree with you. As we have exchanged through U2U, you know where I stand. This subject is highly important and one to be taken seriously. Yet, not in the manner it's been displayed in this thread by this OP.

I also totally agree with you that Susan Joy Rennison's video is a must watch.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by mab22

well, first of all the subject is a serious one

No denying.

NASA has said that the Sun will peak as it always does (the 11 year cycle) and that it should achieve a maximum up to 2014. They never said we're gonna fry. That's up for folks to decipher for themselves if there is true data coming out that might lead to that conclusion. I don't see this data in this thread.

Ed Dames has been wrong on some of his claims and right on the dot concerning others so I keep an open mind and an open ear. He still has 3 visions to come true before the Killshot. So, we'll see...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
It seems a bit pre-mature to claim many of the things the Mayans had to say about complex astrophysics, the end of the world, a re-birth or whatever claims they made to know specifics about future events as prophecy. By all historical records it seems odd that a people who could predict with accuracy astrophysical events relating to end of days scenarios, thousands of years in their future, could not foresee the coming of the Spanish and prepare for their own destruction. Advanced star charts foretelling the future of the cosmos are great but gunpowder would likely have been a better advancement.

Throughout the long history of the planet there have been cataclysmic events that in Earth time were cyclical if not area specific. I'm sure those within 100 miles of Krakatoa thought it was the end of days too and for them I suppose it was close. Certainly those during the time of the plague in medieval Europe saw the worst parts of the Bible come to pass as 1 out of 3 people were taken down by something they had no concept of understanding. But everything like that is relative. We're constantly being assaulted by natural disasters, famines, floods, etc, etc...and sooner or later a larger version will hit us. That's just life on planet Earth. If it's large enough to take us out, such as a large asteroid etc, then no amount of planning will likely save any of us. At least not those without the resources to build massive, long term, bunkers underneath mountains.

If you're religious then you know that Christ's disciples asked him when the end of days would be and he answered that only the father knew. Now if God would not give up that information to his son then somehow I'm guessing he didn't tell the Mayans.

If you aren't religious then you can certainly see the fragility of living on this planet through scientific history of tremendous events that have taken place here that have nothing to do with man. Just cosmic business.

The point is just that I think all we can do is prepare for the level of disasters that we can effectively manage and hope for the best about the rest. If we're heading for cosmic extinction it seems unlikely at this time that there is much we can do about it. Pick out a great spot with a 6 pack and watch it come in I guess.

I'm not trying to be flippant here or disrespectful to any views or scientific evidence given in this thread but a measure of common sense must accompany any conversation to avoid hysteria.

Cheers!
edit on 2-4-2012 by Atlanta712 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Well after continuing to read this Thread, and the other one 'pt 2' by JustAfterSunset (which I find very odd that he has not commented on first Thread seeing as same subject !!)
Anyway......For such a sensational Title, with hardly any prove but a lot of Sarcasm, Abruptness and Incivility. How come it's getting so much energy, when that energy could be used to Discuss and Debate these subjects.

OP makes claim, shows evidence and proof for others to digest....... then Discuss and Debate, thought this was how it worked on ATS......

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Where is your evidence? Any one can, and has, come on here and shouted doom and gloom. Do you really think you're the first to bring this message? I think your fear of being killed, for what is little more than opinion, is a attempt to boost your self importance. If you had actual proof, you would have posted it, instead of putting out a feeler thread. Put the info out a bit at a time to get more attention, stars and flags, huh?

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join