It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Well, in that scenario of blasting Sun radiation I'd have to hope for instant incineration as that seems better than Alzheimer's, cancer or dying of lonliness and boredom at 88 because I can't stand the thought of one more bowel movement, bad TV show or spoon of oatmeal...

This world is fairly magical, but there are days when the novelty wears off. Rather, it's humans who lose their shiny gloss and our inevitable extinction at some point doesn't seem so completely tragic.

Then again, don't let me crap on anyone's rainbow. That's the OP's job.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Its simple a question of geography and destiny (or luck if you prefer), some places will be impacted worse than others, some people will be injured but will survive. Its not the first time it has happened . Last time it was a destruction caused by mass flooding, this time it is by a flame that will flash over this earth. It will be fast and unexpected like a clap of thunder.
edit on 31-3-2012 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

Don't be on or near the east coast of North America and Asia is much safer than North America

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
*** ANNOUNCEMENT ***

Thread re-opened.

ANY, off topic, insulting or uncivil post by ANYONE will get you Post Banned.

edit on 1-4-2012 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i think this is relevant, if slightly tangental, to the OP.
i took it from the alan moore documentary i found through someone's signature quote.

"Most people find the word Apocalypse, to be a terrifying concept.
Checked in the dictionary; it means only, revelation. Although obviously it has also come to mean, 'end of the world'.
As to what the 'end of the world' means, I would say that that probably depends on what we mean by 'world'.
I do not think that this means the planet, or even the lifeforms upon the planet. I think the world is purely a construction of ideas. And not just the physical structures, but the mental, and ideological structures that we've erected. That is what I would call the world.
Our political structures, philosophical structures, ideological frameworks, economies. These are actually, imaginary things. And yet, that is the framework that we have built our entire world upon.

It strikes me, that a strong enough wave of information could completely overturn and destroy all of that. A sudden realisation that would change our entire perspective upon who we are, and how we exist.

History is a heat, it is the heat of accumulated information, and accumulated complexity. As our culture progresses, we find that we gather more and more information, and that we slowly start to move almost from a fluid, to a vapourous state, as we approach the ultimate complexity of a social boiling point.
I believe that our culture is turning to steam."

IW, you mentioned that stephen hawking's chair technology is not possible, or something like that.
this intrigues me.
what did you mean by that? can you please be more specific as to what you are claiming?
are you saying it's not possible to have typed words recited by a robotic voice?
it's not possible to operate the chair as he does?
it's a wind-up toy designed to fool us?
he can actually walk and has no neurological condition?
thanks.

edit on 1-4-2012 by delusion because: add question

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Yes but its traveling at the speed of light, so that means the Light shown in this pic is going to arrive right on time:
thesantosrepublic.com...

Its more like ongoing cycles.

I sure hope its not Groundhog Day, anyway if it is have to break the circle, infinite progression is a spiral.

Your not getting it....the Speed of Light is 186,300 miles per second. Light travels approx. 6 Trillion Miles in one year at that speed and we call this distance a LIGHT YEAR.

What both the Mayans as well as we today see as an alignment with the Galactic Center Core in the Dark Rift is THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS of Light Years away. The alignment already occured Millenia ago. Thus any possible Gravitational Effecy from such an alignment whether it occurs or not....most likely not....would have occured Millenia ago.

The closest Star to Earth is Called Proxima Centauri. It is 4.2 light years away. Thus...when we look at this star today....we are seeing its position and it's light 4.2 years ago in the past. Some of the distant stars we see with the Hubble Telescope do not even exist anymore. Split Infinity

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

You don't understand, I've been shown this is just an illusion, like a popup 3d board game, book, and I would suggest that movement is perception.

Now, this dream lab, or popup board game, or computer program or whatever the hologram is, think Horton Hears A Who, is a school.

If students are ready for the next grade infinity is a spiral, if they're not, it could be like Ground hog day the movie and a circle.

I suspect that the shadow may be mirror of our trauma's and distortions though it could also have gotten a real following who knows, so it also needs to be reached/saved and transformed.

But, the Sun is our friend.

By the way if the sun suddenly acts strange, if there is a plan by this elite group to harm humanity by overloading the sun, would pointing haarp at it do this?

Its Never God/Goodness harming anyone.

And what does that black orb that moved in and attached to the sun, then flew off, that they had on NASA video mean in relationship to this?

If the Sun flare is coming I'm going to set my best table up and welcome the guests and the upgrade.
edit on 1-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto
Ok IDW, I'll try posting this a THIRD time and see if you want to give a rebuttal.

In response to the coronal video at NASA you claim proves matter traveling at speed of light:

There are a couple of coronal ejections in this video. The first, smaller ejection starts on 3/6/12 at 06:18 UTC. The next, much larger ejection detected begins on 3/7/12 at 00:42 UTC ...

It takes light 8 minutes and 20 seconds to arrive at Earth from the Sun. Here's the equation:

Distance between the sun and the earth
= 15 x 10^7 km
Speed of light
= 3 x 10^5 km/s
Time taken by light to reach the earth
= (15 x 10^7) / (3 x 10^5) s
= 500 s
= 8 minutes 20 seconds.

If matter is traveling at the speed of light as suggested by the OP, by 3/7/12 00:51 UTC the particle radiation from the Sun should be bombarding the satellites.

However, the notable visible particle uptick doesn't really begin until around 3/7/12 04:54 UTC, roughly four hours after the larger coronal mass ejection. The particle bombardment doesn't seem to zenith until roughly 3/7/12 09:54 UTC, nine hours later.

I'm no scientist, but this video evidence doesn't seem to support the OP's claim of proof that matter is traveling at the speed of light. Nowhere near it, in fact. And there's certainly no evidence of a covered-up major scientific breakthrough.

I still don't see where the op has genuinely rebutted this post by Existo. Before moving on to talk of "creators", doom gloom etc. it would be good if we could establish the op claims regarding science, or scientific cover up.

This seems the only verifiable science offered (with other things such as global warming, species extinctions etc not necessarily directly related to the claimed point of the op, with any certainty).

A genuine rebuttal/explanation might go some way to establishing credibility. Ignoring it will do the opposite.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

You know what? no, Just because the Mayan calender ended there doesn't mean it was the end of the universe, if they were so psychic how did they not see the disappearance of their people, has it ever at all occurred to you that the calender ended because they had no more room, or that they all disappeared before they could finish? I guess not, and time zones, if I live in GMT -4 will the world end for me after someone in GMT -5? no, there is no definite end of the world, even if there is one, it wouldn't be the one that apparently is predicted by the Mayans, people need to wake up and stop "bandwagoning" like roughly 70 % of the people who heard about the "Mayan Apocalypse"

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

Yes, but we have already heard this over and over again. I believe that the dark rift the mayans mention has to do with an allignment with the core, regardless of whether or not there is this math or that math going on, and since everything here is in my opinion a program I don't care about the math about how long the suns' matter takes to get to us, for I have only had positive experiences during CME's, to begin with.

But, this is a thread in skunk works. Yesterday, after asking I believe twice, what it is he thought we should do, and I'm really curious, want to assess his views and hear the rest of this, without so much disurption. Well, he was just beginning to get to some answers, and said the east coast of North Amercia was not safe (well I believe that the shelf there has been talked about, and I had someone write to me and tell me they were going to use underwater Nukes, to break that shelf off soon). Now that doesnt mean that the dark hats won't be sat on by the white hats, which I want to see happen, but it does mean this might be one of their dark plans.

In any case, just as he was starting to say something, the thread was shut down overnight. I was shocked. Just when maybe my questions would be answered!

So, lets NOT talk about any math, and get to the other parts. Thank you and please!

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok last year here in Portland we had 2 weeks of summer starting in Sept. We also broke rain records (that is like breaking a cold record in AK). So now we start a new spring and once again we get 45 as a high and heavy rains for weeks...no heat wave here and I can't say we are in a drought.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Fair enough Unity, I understand your interest and wish to centre discussion in this area. No problem there.

Though much of what the op claims "scientifically", rests on observations that were shown by another poster to be in error. A genuine explanation showing why this poster's calculations were wrong could strengthen the op's claims regarding observable, verifiable science.

edit on 1-4-2012 by Cogito, Ergo Sum because: for the heck of it.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
It's funny how we are having the warmest winter ever in NY with no snow and the news doesn't even report on the peculiarity of it.
I don't know if I believe the op for certain but something strange is going on and I wouldn't put it past tptb to not clue us in...

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Also, it appears that InterdimensionalWarrior has been post banned, and is unable to make rebuttles to the posts of others at this point, so its not even fair to assume he can't or wouldn't. And he was just starting to get to some of the issues beyond answering the onslaught of critics to this work placed in skunkworks to give him a chance to get it out.

I for one, did want to know what was going to be said, relating to an issue that is one of the more real concerns I have about 2012 onwards, though not concerned its just that date, this could hit and take out power grid and not hurt people, but they would still be harmed, and if it takes a bit of time, it could affect the core.

I do remember Jesse Ventura's show on the underground bases and being told it was the Sun that caused them to make these plans, and the grid going out is talked about alot.

I would like to hear the rest of it, what we can do about this. The only ideas I have, are to basically force Disclosure, stock up if you can, hold good thoughts and maybe even join with others to metaphysically tackle this, fire the politicians and let them know that we want a great world and they're not competent in bringing that in.

Ask for help under the stars and point out that the free will a minority should not rule over our free will and might does not make right, right is only right and we need help.

Anyway, apparently he's post banned at this point.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Cogito, Ergo Sum

The OP claims that in this series of images you see matter moving faster than light.
Select LASCO C3 image type start date 2012-03-06 end date 2012-03-07 at the link:

LASCO C3 Movie

He has stated that the "speckles" are charged particles that arrive at the sensor 2 minutes before we see the CME.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Why is anyone even responding to this???

Jay wiedener has talked about this

Many have

This guy is just regurgitatIng old rumor mongering

Its mostly disinfo to have people give in to another false flag by the nwo

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
idw- The sun has gone quiet. Is this part of your prediction?? Also have we crossed the so called fluff? What are the visible effects of this crossing.

I also read that there si a decline in the earth's magnetic field. Has the MArch storm also contributed to the earth's magnetic field decline. What is the current value as of today?Has it entered the dangerous state.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto
[mo
Funny, you just the disinfo trash I was talking about, you must be one of the so called "elite" that wants the rest of us to lay down, stay dumb, listen to the MSM and stay out of the way while you and your family and personal security and gold all go running to your little bought off government rathole! I hope you all are buried alive or eaten by the things that live down there, peace

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cogito, Ergo Sum

I still don't see where the op has genuinely rebutted this post by Existo. Before moving on to talk of "creators", doom gloom etc. it would be good if we could establish the op claims regarding science, or scientific cover up.

Yeah, the OP sort of lost me at the mentions of "The Creator" and speaking to "The Elders" when he was 11, "things being proof of intelligent design" etc. What?

Then he goes and just ditches this thread and starts posting in another one instead, not to mention the whole "promising to tell us how to survive these events" and then blueballing us as long as he can and then leaving.

If OP was telling the truth, and really cared, he'd re-reg or go through a proxy and post. Probably an agent of the very tavistock-esque psy ops he was decrying.
edit on 1-4-2012 by RMcPeanut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join