It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
If he really cared about letting the people know, he would have said everything right away, up front.

none of this "here's a hint dumbies, avoid east coast and go to asia lol" 20 pages later crap. Why be so cryptic? Because you're trying to mess with people.
edit on 2-4-2012 by RMcPeanut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
In his very OP he states:

"Survival will be possible but only with careful planning, which I will attempt to outline before I am silenced"

Yeah good job idiot. You could have *easily* posted it immediately. What reasons were there not to? I call troll.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:25 AM
link   
If someone really had sensitive information that could get them silenced shortly after posting, they would carefully organize it all beforehand in notepad or MSWord or and post it quickly all at once.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Blah blah blah. The Mayans were mediocre astronomers and made mistakes/inaccuracies that the Egyptians figured out 2000 or 3000 years earlier.

Neither Mayans nor Egyptians knew anything about galaxies, and there is no precisely defined galactic plane with any peculiar physics.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
In summary, OP made a very good effort and came up with a very scary scenario, but his proof was lacking and his posting style killed all his credibility and made it clear he was just trying to get a rise out of people.

2012 might bring some big changes for sure, but it's doubtful that it would be the troll OP's scenario. We won't all get exploded by a sun lightning at 11:11 EST (lol EST, seriously?).

Relax, crack a beer, and hang out with your mates guys. Peace be to all of you, and hopefully from you to I.

edit on 2-4-2012 by RMcPeanut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

Assuming you mean the Lake district, UK.......it's no better here, couple of days of sun followed by rain upon rain.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by woogleuk

Yes, that is what we're getting. We rarely see a couple days of sun, hope that will happen. Today we had some and it was wonderful. Cold, rain, mildew, damp.

If a climate leaps into summer, what happens to the buds on the trees? What would this due to the environment and growing season?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
IDW posted as Anonyomous Astrophysicist in GLP. HE is knowledgable but he doesnt present the entire science behind the 2012. He suddenly adopts the MAyan calandar and says everything ends .

HE has also mentioned that he can predict the solar flares.Can he predict the next big one.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
so when is this supposed to happen this time?
Are we talking about 2012 again. I thought this was all hashed over already.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

IRAN IS THE COUNTRY WITH PLAN IT WILL ALL WORK OUT IN THE END

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by A123A123

Hey, 123. I bet 2012 is a doozy. End of world. he,he
WHERE,WHEN,HOW.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 4HORSEMEN

What plan is that? WSHF. You seem to be following me. I myself would like to see some proof of this end of world imminent very real stuff. I want proof.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Well, I believe this stupid world is going to end, but not us. It's complicated. I believe what is going to happen is positive. This world should end, in my belief, and in my belief, it will open a gate to a better place. I don't see how people can face that they are all just going to cease to exist. My psychology doesn't allow me to, but that's a whole other discussion. I just look forward to the end of this world. I look forward to seeing the better place, and I don't mean via 'dieing' cause the sun 'killed' me when the planets lined up and stuff.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Well I made it to the top of page 4, but now I feel like I've had enough.

For being such a genius, OP sure doesn't have very good grammar. I've read enough doomsday hooplah to last a lifetime. It will happen when it happens, and until then I don't give two flying craps about it. For me to get wrapped up in a doomsday thread, the OP has to present a significantly better case. This one just didn't do it for me.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Long time lurker first time poster (i just joined especially for this thread)

OP , there was an identical thread on GLP ( i don't know if it was you or someone copied and pasted it)that has been deleted with no good reason given ( or no reason at all! )

Now on this forum the thread is closed for 24 hours and your thread is inundated with shills and trolls trying to play the man and not the info.

Personally i feel very sure something is happening but anyone who says it is immediately shot down in flames.

I do agree with the poster who talks about the bunkers becoming Hell, can you imagine spending years cooped up with the sort of individuals who would be there, i would rather die, and perhaps time will tell that the less pyschopathic bunkers dwellers did rather die and took their own life.

A great thread , and i hope you continue giving us info. regards Mike

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
...U get attention of plenty disinfo people here...s@f.... they may not kill U, but "they" do not like Your opinion for sure... but,,, U make sense...

long time i did not see so many familiar avatars in one post... most of them are real problem we all face today... yesterday... tomorrow... f# U ALL

edit on 2-4-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Hey, OP;
You know, I'll make this simple. If you really knew what you claim, you'd have found a more effective means than this; I could be wrong, but if you were serious you'd probably have used a more credible medium, or provided some evidence. Or perhaps proof-read your post; if you were some official, or scientist, or politician, I'd like to think you could spell. So, that leaves me thinking you're another kid with too much time on your hands.
At least it was fun to read; I haven't heard a rant like that since the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers.

Anyhow, if you're right and I'm wrong, I suppose I'll feel pretty stupid in a few months. Time will tell.

edit on 2-4-2012 by Malfeitor because: forgot a word

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
r

edit on 2-4-2012 by ZakOlongapo because: who ewer it was... do not put # in my mouth... fuc# U .... i just read post in my name i never post... how is that possible????

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

who ewer it was... do not put # in my mouth... fuc# U .... i just read post in my name i never post... how is that possible????

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
To members wishing to hear more from the OP, I do have a question.

While I appreciate that this could have been an honest and serious warning for every member to look deeply into, the OP has made claims that simply haven’t been followed through.

I am no disinfo, nor debunker. Just a regular member that questions unfounded claims.

And there are many :

Human caused global warming is a lie, but global warming is very real.

the total loss of the arctic ice shield

Temperatures in the southern states will reach and exceed 130 degrees

There is already a mass extinction underway that the mention of will get you banned off of every science or biology thread.

the shrinking of the Suns protective magnetic field

They will initiate a world wide thermonuclear exchange

release bio-engineered diseases designed to be highly contagious and deadly

I will write a very detailed plan and post it by tomorrow

I test in the top 1/100the of the 99th percentile of human intelligence consistently

I am a self taught astrophysicist with 40 years of study, 12 of it dedicated

I am also a man who predicted everything that has occurred thus far years in advance

I knew what chem trails were for before any of you had ever heard of them

over 60 percent of americans believe Apollo was faked .Not on a gallop poll or media poll, no. But oi a random phone survey, with modern cell phone plans it is free....I did, using the Houston telephone book, I called 5000 people selected randomly, Many people refused ti answer, oddly enough, Of those who did, 22% were unsure and 63% thought it was a load.

I have already provided enough data and verifiable information to convince anyone that isn't a half wit that the end date of the long count and the mass extinctions are connected.

I have also debunked disqualified and throughout falsified general relativity, special relativity , and quantum physics, with incontrovertible empirical evidence.

I know just about exactly what is going to happen, the time frame within which it is going to occur, and what can be done to maximize ones chances of survival.

And I don't read physics, I write it.

I have created a computer program 6 years ago that can predict the timing and intensity of solar x ray flares to great accuracy and their resultant CME's

The accuracy of my predictions with my computer program is 97% correct to within a window of two hours

I show hard, empirical evidence to back my theories

My methods are impossible to 'debunk'

That is my goal, not to display my superior intellect by using nomenclature and syntax you would scarcely comprehend.

~Continued in next reply

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join