It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Blah blah blah. The Mayans were mediocre astronomers and made mistakes/inaccuracies that the Egyptians figured out 2000 or 3000 years earlier.

Neither Mayans nor Egyptians knew anything about galaxies, and there is no precisely defined galactic plane with any peculiar physics.

Wow I cannot believe the crazy amount of ignorance you just posted in 2 sentences. Is this real life?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I've found some new evidence about our Platonic Year that may link back to the Mayan Calendar. Please see this book:

www.amazon.com...

There is an uncanny link between history and humans born on particular days. Humans are the map to time. According to this book, I can only say that by the end of 2012 we should be well on the way to becoming a more caring species to our fellow human beings. This caring may arise in the form of desperation, desperation to feed ourselves, reduce the population, etc.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Gerizo

What parts are inaccurate? The Maya didn't know that it took the Earth slightly more than 365 days to orbit the Sun. This caused them to have to constantly recalibrate their solar calendar. Although I should point out that the Egyptian calendar was the same. His claims about galaxies are also correct. While the Persians had observed the Andromeda galaxy in the 10th century the rest of the world did not know of its existence until 1612. And even then it wasn't properly identified as being separate from the Milky Way until 1750.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo

So because no one countered your point that made you correct? How about no. I am not on this thread to debate your attempts of trying to debunk the OP. I am on this thread to hear what the OP had to say. Point, blank, period.

Buddy, why are you being antagonistic? I'm not disagreeing with you, or insisting I'm right.

I'm sorry, but isn't ATS is a forum where members are encouraged to engage, analyze, and discuss? Deny ignorance, right?

You're on this thread to hear what the OP has to say, and you don't have anything to add to it other a complaint about my attempt to analyze and question the one piece of scientific evidence the OP provided?

How about this; next time, unless you have something constructive to add to a thread, just keep reading.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

central america and south america are "the neighbors" for me.... and those pic i show U have maybe something to do with this post... i believe that those who live on this planet long long time before Mayans, Incas, Egyptians, Sumerians atc. atc.... were in some way much more advanced than "we" are today. perhaps 26000+ years a go... i know U know why i use this number. but the problem is they are all gone for some reason, and we primitive people of today have no clue how they build what they build. in many cases we have no even technology today to do the same they did before... what if what OP is predicting did happen in the past? it will explain a lot ... do U see my point now?

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jakupairs

The Bible says it will end by fire but there was a Scientist that was just on talking about what you had mentioned about the warming of the World and his discreption was much different from the way you just explained it but that does not mean what you are writing about is not true. He said yes, the planets will become alined but that will not happen for an other several thousand years. So who is to say?? I guess we will find out in the next several months to come but you are right about what I call the Super Bug!! It has a possilbility to wipe out millions of people. God Bless us all!!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The motion and position of our Heliosphere within the Milky Way is not the issue. Here is an excerpt from Astrosociety Website

The Cosmic Background Radiation provides a "frame of reference" for the universe at large, relative to which we can measure our motion. From the motion we measure compared to the CBR, we need to subtract out the motion of the Earth around the Sun and the Sun around the center of the Milky Way. The motion that's left must be the particular motion of our Galaxy through the universe! And how fast is the Milky Way Galaxy moving? The speed turns out to be an astounding 1.3 million miles per hour (2.1 million km/hr)! We are moving roughly in the direction on the sky that is defined by the constellations of Leo and Virgo. Although the reasons for this motion are not fully understood, astronomers believe that there is a huge concentration of matter in this direction. Some people call it The Great Attractor, although we now know that the pull is probably not due to one group of galaxies but many. Still the extra gravity in this direction pulls the Milky Way (and many neighbor galaxies) in that direction.

Our entire Milky Way is being dragged towards other galaxies at a phenominal rate. As we pass through the void, we now know we are travelling through regions of interstellar fluff - enegy clouds which collide with our heliosphere causing it to shrink and grow., perhaps causing the Sun to warm up and the weather on all our planets to change. There is no agreement on this. It's too early for NASA to make sense of what they got from their IBEX data.

It is apparent that our climate patterns since records began, have changed. In fact, the change is constant and predictable. We are at the end of a natural cycle of cold interglacial weather. Where we go next is likey to be into a warm climate, perhaps caused by our interstellar cloud or Earth's elliptical orbit around the Sun.

The current ice age, the Pliocene-Quaternary glaciation, started about 2.58 million years ago during the late Pliocene, when the spread of ice sheets in the Northern Hemisphere began. Since then, the world has seen cycles of glaciation with ice sheets advancing and retreating on 40,000- and 100,000-year time scales called glacial periods, glacials or glacial advances, and interglacial periods, interglacials or glacial retreats. The earth is currently in an interglacial, and the last glacial period ended about 10,000 years ago. All that remains of the continental ice sheets are the Greenland and Antarctic ice sheets and smaller glaciers such as on Baffin Island.
From en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Jusr posting because it was at 666 and freaking me out.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by lostjohnny

What you just laid out is what I've gathered and I'm sure you have even more information. If not, I have a lot more to add to it, although I couldn't present it the way you did.

Its mind boggling to say the least but I have hope we are going to make it just fine. I look at it as an upgrade.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
All of this arguing and bickering is counterproductive.
The planet is renewing itself, and going through a rechanneling of energies.
While I don't disagree with the OP, I want the OP to take into account the elite of this world are intentionally tipping the earth's scales.
Poisoning the water and air,and food supply, and playing with the Tesla Death Ray HAARP and its little sister, weather modification, and fracking, is also taking a greater toll on the species and the planet.
We are at a point where energy could be clean and free, but TPTB build nuclear reactors on fault lines,and then allow big oil to drill by the faults, causing undo pressure.
This is asking for a catastrophe.

I want the 1% to hide in their bunkers. As some other poster commented, it will be their tomb. When the ground opens up, and the faults split continental shelves, and that heat and lava starts flowing from unchartered areas, they will be the FIRST to drown/burn/suffocate being that close to the action. You can't survive if the ground wants to open up, and as we are learning about sinkhole, these people will go straight on down.

Granted, I don't want them to be the new hollow earth people either.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Gerizo

What parts are inaccurate? The Maya didn't know that it took the Earth slightly more than 365 days to orbit the Sun. This caused them to have to constantly recalibrate their solar calendar. Although I should point out that the Egyptian calendar was the same. His claims about galaxies are also correct. While the Persians had observed the Andromeda galaxy in the 10th century the rest of the world did not know of its existence until 1612. And even then it wasn't properly identified as being separate from the Milky Way until 1750.

Really? Where you around at that time to ask them? History was written by the victors, hence, His-Story. Apparently, what I wrote previously was not clear enough. I am interested in the OP's information. I am NOT interested in a history lesson from you. You obviously do not agree with the OP's story and you also have stated as much in more than one post in this thread. Do you normally hang around places where people are discussing a subject that doesn't interest you? You have been on ATS for a while, so I assume you know that this is the Skunk Works part of ATS. If not, then someone is just being ignorant. Which is what I thought this website was supposed to be denying.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exsisto

Originally posted by Gerizo

So because no one countered your point that made you correct? How about no. I am not on this thread to debate your attempts of trying to debunk the OP. I am on this thread to hear what the OP had to say. Point, blank, period.

Buddy, why are you being antagonistic? I'm not disagreeing with you, or insisting I'm right.

I'm sorry, but isn't ATS is a forum where members are encouraged to engage, analyze, and discuss? Deny ignorance, right?

You're on this thread to hear what the OP has to say, and you don't have anything to add to it other a complaint about my attempt to analyze and question the one piece of scientific evidence the OP provided?

How about this; next time, unless you have something constructive to add to a thread, just keep reading.

Wow, so now your going to try and tell me that ATS is where members are encouraged to engage, analyze and discuss? That is exactly what the OP was trying to get across to you, so trying to flip it around is lame. Yes, I am on here to hear what the OP had to say, finally you get it. Adding a formula that NO ONE ELSE bothered to address is not worth my time. Writing a formula to prove a point without any results that no one bothered to even address is not productive to a thread. Want to know why? Do you have the equipment necessary to show in a controlled environment that your formula proves him wrong? How much time did you actually spend figuring that formula out? Your saying that you ran all these experiments to get this formula that proves the OP wrong by the time the OP posted his thread. Right. It's lame to debunk something in Skunk Works since in this forum its supposed to be able have an open discussion minus the usual suspects derailing. How about this, since I can type when I want, how I want and where I want, I will continue to do so.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Bientum

Tell me about it my birthdate is 12-21-1964 and the only living relative alive is my brother both our names each are sets of three names each having the numerical value of 666, does this mean anything? Sometimes I think it does considering the few odd things I have seen or been through in my life so far. BTW I am 47 years of age and was born on 5:24 am on 12/21/1964 in a town in New Jersey that changed named recently after my birth and still is undecided in it's name. My brother who was born in levitown, NJ in the same hospital as me 3 years earlier than the towns name of willingboro as it was defined after my birth in '64.
Freaky but true.
edit on 3-4-2012 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
www.ih2000.net...
I tried to find the member who posted the above link so I could give them a star and reply to them, but this thread has become so massive that I'm unable to locate them. You know who you are and if you see this, the information on that site is fascinating. It ties in much of what the Op is attempting to explain and goes into much greater detail. It's very interesting the way the author of that site explains the dark rift and where Earth is and how our galaxy and all of the planets are experiencing hotter temperatures.

These parts really got my attention:

Flavius Josephus, a Jewish historian, 37 AD to circa 100 AD, wrote that a comet hung over Jerusalem nearly a year like a Sword of Damocles, foretelling a message of doom. The Roman army under Titus came and destroyed the Temple, slaughtering over 100,000 persons. General Titus even remarked that he couldn't restrain his men. It was as if an evil spirit had taken control of them. They even attacked the Temple Wall with their scabbard knives, digging and clawing out the Temple stones.

Long before we move directly into the (a) Densest Portion of the spiral arm our solar system lives in and before our solar system moves directly into the (b) Galactic Plane, madness will increase. It has been. Those vibrations and tidal forces generated by (a) and (b) will pull on the brains of an already sick mind from the type of foods we have been eating for sometime now due to our modern technology and its environmental poisons. And due to the minset of what has been generated in their brains that they are entitled to get plenty for little or nothing, you can expect total chaos! Mass confusion and absolute selfishness—no mercy...no quarter given. Just look at what you are seeing out there now. Senseless killings. And now, the "Castle Doctrine" is under fire and portrayed as "a license to kill." You are not even safe in your own home such that you can use lethal force to defend yourself and family if broken into and feel you are about to be murdered.

"Confusion...confusion...everywhere confusion...," an early Church saint saw for our time. When the chaos hits, it will be like the honey bee population that is now demonstrating this. The bee population throughout America is dying out. Something's killing them. But more important is the extreme confusion they are demonstrating. It is referenced by honey bee keepers as the "Collapsing Hive Syndrome." Their infrastructure has collapsed. They have lost so many bees, the remaining bees do not know what to do. The division of labor has now collapsed. The worker bees are no longer caring for the young; the queen bee is left to fend for herself and food gathering has gone to practically nothing.

We live at the top of the food chain, when we see something such as this occurring, it is going to eventually effect us. It may be due to our technology. The honey bees are undoubtedly getting GMOs (genetically modified pollens carrying insecticides and viral genes) and may not be able to tolerate this. Mass chaos has already started in the lower organisms. When our infrastructure goes....

The Dark Rift is that moment(s) in time when the solar system, with its planets, which includes the Earth, the Asteroid Belt, the Kuiper Belt and the Oort Cloud, passes inside the center of radial axis created by the black hole situated at the center of our galaxy, the Milky Way. In some way, light will be affected– along with other occurrences, religious writers call a "great shaking" in the End Times of the Earth.

As the vibrations and frequencies increase and the tidal forces take definite shape towards Earth, patterns of thought and actions will change. You can expect wild speculation to withdrawal from the stock market as well as overvaluations. Economic world-wide crises will ensue. Mike Shedlock writing for The Daily Recokoning, Wednesday, March 21, 2007, 11:18 AM, writes:
"MIT economics professor Xavier Gabaix, along with a team of physicists from Boston University discovered that the movements of the stock market follow a mathematical pattern similar to earthquakes.

"These findings could allow traders to protect their investments by pinpointing periods when market volatility is likely to be significant.

Now, let's understand some terms: Precession, Earth Tilt, Earth wobble, 26,000 years and the End of an Age. Every 26,000 years, rounded off from 25,900, the Earth wobble has completed one revolution of Earth wobble through Now, let's understand some terms: Precession, Earth Tilt, Earth wobble, 26,000 years and the End of an Age.

On December 12, 2012, the Earth will enter into this new age.

Throughout history and early records, whenever the Earth went into a new age, the new age was met with cataclysmic change.

The information is very eye opening. I hope everyone reads the site in its entirety.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ehecatl
reply to post by Gerizo

OP's appears to not be around right now, but apart from his sometimes spurious type comments, the part of his suggestions that seem more founded on science going back some 20 years is how the solar system and heliopause appears to be entering interstellar areas of denser and more magnetic material, combined to evidence on pole reversals. During a pole reversal life on earth may be exposed to extreme but often patchy areas of higher electromagnetic radiation of various sources and spectrum, and possible plasma related events.

Pole reversals happen every not sure how many 20,000 years or so, and so far most life has survived these periods, which last... 10-100 years from what I was reading decades ago. Presumably non technological humans survived these magnetic pole shifts many times before so the average solution to the problem, in as much as usually exists, may not be more extreme than common sense of staying heavily sheltered when one feels uncomfortable. The best instrument deck probably.

Better survival for humans if such various conditions come to pass, may be improved by having some home construction with thick concrete or concrete and dirt ceilings and walls, not going out when certain radiation seems high, perhaps midday. Wood frame construction won't cut for protection it if high x-rays are involved in an event, for instance. A possible scenario is a situation where the radiation survival advantage to those who become more nocturnal with a protected day-time sleeping location.

One should know how to watch animals and nature for signs that such conditions might occur, and have methods to measure like Geiger counter, UV meter, etc. if possible. The web is only good for an early warning tip off of such conditions at best, and one needs to learn to function intelligently beyond the internet (contradiction in terms perhaps?)

That type of protection might not be enough in the case of more extreme events, but OP seems to have some kind of beliefs about how things are to go down. Who knows about that, but I go along with his idea of basic knowledge of the possible scenarios, and whatever amount of protection in terms of concrete or dirt one can manage built into their daytime living or working area.

I have no illusions to any guarantees of my life anyhow but I still appreciate knowledge, and I don't have a government pass card to dumb, but I don't think I'd use one even if I even if I had one.

Adventure is superior to false illusions of safety and heavy limitations imo.

Saludos

Not sure if it was posted but here is a good video on this information. Magnetic pole reversals have happened many times in the past. It's been 750,000 years since the last one, according to the core samples, so we are due for another one. Interesting stuff.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto

this has pretty much become "Existo"s" thread, go ahead super dude tell us what you want to say so badly instead of just arguing with every single person on here. I don't like you nor your comments I hope you just go away and troll on some other site

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Ok, I have to agree that the mayan's were very good at astronomy. But do you really believe they predicted the end of the world on Deceber 21st 2012? Remember....these are the same people who would conduct ritual human sacrifices daily just to ensure the sun would rise the following day. And as someone stated in an earlier post, they believe the world rested on the back of a giant crocodile.....but who knows.....it just may.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

It is eye opening! No doubt.

I think what we have to remember though is each age lasts for 5200 yrs. according to that theory. So we are embarking on a new age that will last....not end.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
They didnt believe the world rested on a crocodile.
Firstly, the crocodile is just one of the many images of the Reptilians.
They couldnt replicate their actual look because they werent allowed to do that. So they depicted them as different forms of reptiles - all through the worlds different religions. (serpents, nagas, etc etc)

Also, the sacrifices were real because the "gods" a.k.a reptilians demanded virgin flesh and blood.
In return they gave the Mayans knowledge about alot of things and was told to carry out their bidding.

They didnt "predict" anything. They merely knew that each cycle were about 26.000 years, and that the cycle they were in would end at 2012-12-21 . And that the new cycle would begin. Thats why their calender "ends".
Because it starts over. Thats it.

The scientific facts of this 26.000 year long cycle is somewhat proven, but if there will be cataclysmic events that destroys the world is something that seems very unlikely. The Elites of the world would reveal themselves and give up their secret in some way. It would leak out to the public.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alienDNA

I agree with you on each point except for this one. I agree it may not be cataclysmic but we do not know and I can guarantee you the Elite do not know. They are scrambling as far as I can tell. Meaning, they are not worried about leaks. There are many!

3. The scientific facts of this 26.000 year long cycle is somewhat proven, but if there will be cataclysmic events that destroys the world is something that seems very unlikely. The Elites of the world would reveal themselves and give up their secret in some way. It would leak out to the public.

What we do know is we are in a place in the Solar System that will become denser and more energetic. We have been moving closer to the fluff and the Sun appears to possibly be in the cloud at present. The thing is.... we have no idea where we really are in space. They can estimate where we are but I don't find it conclusive enough to say for sure. This cloud though is what I think the new cycle began with. There are theories that suggest we have been in this new age/cycle since 1998. Viola Neal wrote we were in it in the 60's and like Edgar Cayce she saw this cloud and said we would experience a wave. An energy wave that would indeed transform life that could handle it. I have been trying to find Through the Curtain by Viola Neal which talks of this cloud and its effects but her book is not only rare but real expensive and I can't afford to pay 300.00 for a book right now. In her book (people say) she doesn't present doom and gloom about this age we are currently in or about to be in. She looks at it as a way for us souls to speed up or evolution. The energy that comes is one that will lift the veil from our eyes.

www.susanrennison.com...

www.susanrennison.com...

The turning point (new age/shift) could have began with the Japan Quake. Edgar Cayce believed it would mark the "beginning".

But.... who knows.

We don't....can only speculate.

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join