It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior

Did you watch the LASCO movie/? Do you realize what it proves? If not let me spell it out for you. It proves that all of mainstream physics is bunk and not a damned one of you realize it's significance and how it relates to the reliability of other information you are receiving.

This should be on the front page of every major scientific publication in the world because it falsifies three of the fundamental building blocks of mainstream academic science all in one fell swoop., general relativity, special relativity and quantum physics ...

i've heard someone respond to this claim before by saying if this were true, then computers would not work, and you wouldn't even be able to be using the internet in order to make this claim in the first place.

does anyone know how to summarise that argument, or provide links? thanks.

interdimensional warrior,
you may find you were blocked and your information was not received on science forums because you have not used any of the most basic tools to communicate your claims of 'science' to other scientists,
and they probably assumed you were just another paranoid schizophrenic with delusions.
some internet forums just don't have the patience to deal with that.
maybe if they knew that blocking or deleting you would have just resulted in you using that as evidence for your position, they would have tried to engage you rationally instead.
did anyone try to talk to you, and do you have a record of the interchange?
because i suspect that it may contain the clue to your 'persecution' by the scientific community,
ie, they were just ignoring someone they assumed was either trolling or mentally ill and did not want to encourage them.
or, alternatively, the truth you were laying down was just too RIGHT ON! and threatening to their precious
mainstream, conformist, so-called 'psyents' so they had to ignore it in case their frightened and brittle little brains exploded.

(was only on page 4, catching up...)

edit on 31-3-2012 by delusion because: OCD

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto

The presence of shadow beings and negatives, does not stop all humans here, including Hitler, from having Love in them. I hope they do, and that after facing those they've hurt, they can be cleaned up more, forgiven and progressed. I don't want anyone lost. I'm not even sure that shadow isn't some kind of mirror. But our minds are limited in the channel we can see, the actual range of UV/Light.

At night time this is reduced enormously, and what I think is happening is a kind of merging of realms, negatives can have more access.

And I do believe these negatives are really heavily influencing the bloodlines.

Like I said, reptiles, greys and felines on the moon, in our earth records and hieroglyphs, and also, these shapes can be seen in cloud formations overhead, in night time photos.

I pray for all of this to be healed, surrounded by healing energy and brought to the proper place to be made happy, and grow their light back again.

Again, not sure how much the shadow is a mirror, but its very related to the old empire here.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Ok, great, thank you for clarifying all of this. Given that you have created a program, why don't you make a video of it performing its models and reaching its conclusions? That would be helpful. Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd answer my response (on page 14) to your suggestion that radiation particle matter is moving faster than the speed of light based on the video link you provided.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

There is no proof that will convince you since you are paid not to be, but you have no berth in the bunkers or you wouldn't be exposed on the internet like you are. What i listed above is proof enough to the intelligent and prudent, and there is much more to follow, like the trends we have been

do you not think this whole "dis-info agent" thing is wearing a bit thin?

Why don't you just say what you've got to say and leave it at that?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

Ill give you a taste of your own paranoia for calling me a paid disinfo.

THIS POST HERE clearly shows you created a second account to make it seem as though your argument had some credence, which it has zero, your all talk no walk.

So how about you make that call to your local MD?
edit on 31-3-2012 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Post deleted

Hope this helps,

Mr medinet

Ok, great, thank you for clarifying all of this. Given that you have created a program, why don't you make a video of it performing its models and reaching its conclusions? That would be helpful. Also, I'd appreciate it if you'd answer my response (on page 14) to your suggestion that radiation particle matter is moving faster than the speed of light based on the video link you provided.
edit on 31-3-2012 by mrmedinet because: post deleted

edit on 31-3-2012 by mrmedinet because: mrmedinet

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Thw Apocalypse Cometh
Prepare yourselves

And pack plenty of narcotics for the adventure.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I am going to try to explain this one more time. We DO NOT cross the galactic plane every year, and the coming event involves the alignment in a perfect striaght line of the Earth, the Galactic center and the Sun. The difference this year from very other year is the alignment will be in three dimensions instead of two, in other words every year in the 21 of December the galactic center, Sun and earth align in TWO DIMENSIONS, not a real straight line, but since this year we will be on the galactic plane on December 21 the alignment will be perfect. The presence of unusually high density of matter and energy in interplanetary space and the increased conductivity of interplanetary space it creates will enable a direct arc of energy to occur , from the Sun to the Earth, This is will cause mass instantaneous casualties, firestorms across entire continents and a loss of a significant portion of the atmosphere, enough that may make barometric pressures so low that life without compressing and concentrating oxygen will be impossible. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN! I have created a computer program 6 years ago that can predict the timing and intensity of solar x ray flares to great accuracy and their resultant CME's, and while we are on the galactic plane our magnetic field will be almost completely compromised, allowing all of the particle radiation from CME's to reach the Earths surface,. The high density of plasma in interplanetary space on the galactic plane will cause an extremely efficient transfer of electrical and electromagnetic energy directly from the Sun to the Earth in the form of what could best be described as a huge bolt of lightning a trillion or more times as powerful as normal lightening,. The accuracy of my predictions with my computer program is 97% correct to within a window of two hours, and the timing coincides perfectly with the end of the long count of the Mayan calender.THIS IS NOT COINCIDENCE THAT ALL OF THE EVENTS OCCUR THE SAME DAY AND IS PROOF OF INTELLIGENT DESIGN, SOMETHING THE WORLD OF ATHEISTIC GODLESS PSEUDOSCIENCE CEINCE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW! But they do. Yes they do. 1)SHORTEST DAY OF YEAR 2) SOLAR SYSTEM PRECISELY ON GALACTIC PLANE 3)EARTH ,SUN AND GALACTIC CENTER ALIGN IN A PERFECT LINE. 4) MY COMPUTER MODEL WHICH IS 97% ACCURATE PREDICT AND OFF THE SCALE SOLAR X RAY FLARE. 5) HE MAYAN LONG COUNT ENDS AND THE PROPHESIED CLEANSING IS SUPPOSED TO OCCUR AT THIS EXACT TIME. THE EARTH BEING THE SAME RELATIVE SIZE AS THE SUN FROM THE EARTHS SURFACE IS A CLUE TO THE INTUITIVE, BUT WHAT I LISTED ABOVE IS A HINT AND HALF FOR YOUR AZZ OF YOU'VE GOT HALF A BRAIN .

Paranoid "horse manure"

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Please direct me to the "Lasco" movie, as I am unfamiliar with it.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Your NOT the Messiah.....your a very naughty boy!!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

The fact that computers work is based entirely on the work of Nicola Tesla and quantum physics has absolutely nothing to do with how a computer (or anything else) works.

You will have to form your own opinion of me and why my work is censored, but it has nothing to do with an inadequacies in my presentation. I show hard, empirical evidence to back my theories, not complex series of formula no two people in the word interpret the same way. My methods are impossible to 'debunk' and none of my work has ever been falsified, including my theory "electromechanical theory of electromagnetic radiation' suggest you google search it and read it. I bet you understand it and it suddenly comes to you that you've been had, bad , and on purpose. I not only explain the wave particle duality paradox of light succinctly, I give simple mathematical formula that explains the energy levels of electromagnetic radiation

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
Survival will be possible but only with careful planning, which I will attempt to outline before I am silenced,They are already locking up and killing people who are trying to expose what I have just told you, I hope you appreciate what I have just done because most likely I have signed my own death warran and no< I am not exaggerating.

If your talking about survival then it's NOT the 'End of World' as you put it. If all the things you are saying are true then warning us is pointless because no one could survive the types of things you put forth in here. The essence of your 'story' here points to both end of the world and WWIII. A bit hyprocritical to me. In my opinion.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I am going to try to explain this one more time. We DO NOT cross the galactic plane every year, and the coming event involves the alignment in a perfect striaght line of the Earth, the Galactic center and the Sun. The difference this year from very other year is the alignment will be in three dimensions instead of two, in other words every year in the 21 of December the galactic center, Sun and earth align in TWO DIMENSIONS, not a real straight line, but since this year we will be on the galactic plane on December 21 the alignment will be perfect. The presence of unusually high density of matter and energy in interplanetary space and the increased conductivity of interplanetary space it creates will enable a direct arc of energy to occur , from the Sun to the Earth, This is will cause mass instantaneous casualties, firestorms across entire continents and a loss of a significant portion of the atmosphere, enough that may make barometric pressures so low that life without compressing and concentrating oxygen will be impossible. THIS IS GOING TO HAPPEN! I have created a computer program 6 years ago that can predict the timing and intensity of solar x ray flares to great accuracy and their resultant CME's, and while we are on the galactic plane our magnetic field will be almost completely compromised, allowing all of the particle radiation from CME's to reach the Earths surface,. The high density of plasma in interplanetary space on the galactic plane will cause an extremely efficient transfer of electrical and electromagnetic energy directly from the Sun to the Earth in the form of what could best be described as a huge bolt of lightning a trillion or more times as powerful as normal lightening,. The accuracy of my predictions with my computer program is 97% correct to within a window of two hours, and the timing coincides perfectly with the end of the long count of the Mayan calender.THIS IS NOT COINCIDENCE THAT ALL OF THE EVENTS OCCUR THE SAME DAY AND IS PROOF OF INTELLIGENT DESIGN, SOMETHING THE WORLD OF ATHEISTIC GODLESS PSEUDOSCIENCE CEINCE DOES NOT WANT YOU TO KNOW! But they do. Yes they do. 1)SHORTEST DAY OF YEAR 2) SOLAR SYSTEM PRECISELY ON GALACTIC PLANE 3)EARTH ,SUN AND GALACTIC CENTER ALIGN IN A PERFECT LINE. 4) MY COMPUTER MODEL WHICH IS 97% ACCURATE PREDICT AND OFF THE SCALE SOLAR X RAY FLARE. 5) HE MAYAN LONG COUNT ENDS AND THE PROPHESIED CLEANSING IS SUPPOSED TO OCCUR AT THIS EXACT TIME. THE EARTH BEING THE SAME RELATIVE SIZE AS THE SUN FROM THE EARTHS SURFACE IS A CLUE TO THE INTUITIVE, BUT WHAT I LISTED ABOVE IS A HINT AND HALF FOR YOUR AZZ OF YOU'VE GOT HALF A BRAIN .

Paranoid "horse manure"

How are things at the Beatles institute?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Another10Pin

Please direct me to the "Lasco" movie, as I am unfamiliar with it.

go to this site:
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

select 'LASCO C3" from the left hand column that now appears. Enter start date 20120306 and end date 20120307 exactly like i typed it in the appropriate box.. Notice that at precise the same moment the CME appears on the left side of the Sun, particle radiation from it reaches the instruments sensors. particles are protons neutrons and electrons, mass

If you can get into the navy LASCO archive which is not that difficult if you're a good website navigator ,you can watch movies with 1 second image intervals that clearly show particles arriving to the satellites instruments three to four seconds before the light of the CME......but this one is sufficient to prove light speed matter, which disqualifies and falsifies SR, GR and quantum physcis/
edit on 31-3-2012 by InterdimensionalWarrior because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-3-2012 by InterdimensionalWarrior because: removed unnesseccary instruction

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Can you estimate or predict the next big event to compliment your claims ? I would expect the super rich to have taken leave a few months before 21st December and even some of them to hint or give clues to people around them.

People cannot keep secrets, it eats people up and eventually they spill the beans. I would expect that even a Government would come clean and try and assist in their own Countrymen's survival so that after the event passes they can resume normal operations and still have a decent taxation base to burden.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   

How about you spend less time answering trolls and more time presenting this iron-clad irrefutable empirical evidence to support your claims?

link   
Since you keep referencing the Maya and some prophecy would you please post said prophecy complete with a citation as to where it comes from? I'm talking either the monument, stela, frieze, or manuscript that it originally comes from.

Since you are also referring to a cycle corresponding to 13 baktuns would you care to explain why there are monuments in Palenque that refer to dates far beyond 13 baktuns? Or what about Coba Stela 1 which refers to a date trillions of years ago?

One final question. If the Long Count did measure a cycle why does it only measure 5,100 years when the precession of the equinoxes (which is the cycle most associated with the Galactic Equator) takes 26,000 years and the time it takes for the solar system to leave and then return to the Galactic Plane 40 million years?

link   
Am I seriously reading a thread posted 31st March 2012, "exposing" the fact that the world will end at the end of 2012?

...what rock have you been under all this time?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So December 21 2012 thats when its gonnna happen NOW not the 1st or 2nd just checking cus i have afew things to do on the 11th got some bills to pay mmm or do you think i should hold fire on them payments arrh was going to have a beer with mates on the 12th bugger can you put it off a day or 2
much love

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

That was the most in depth explanation about the allignment and fits in a puzzle piece with numerous black op type posters calling themselves Thunder and Lightening. It brings in all the mysterious hints given about Lightening.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join