It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by Skepticesque

These types of psychological tactics are useless against me. I know for 100% certain my iq is at least 50 points higher than yours, probably 60.

Say something on topic. You are not supposed to engage in personal attacks, actual retorts

I've said plenty on topic, yet you've failed to respond in any way, shape, or form.

Originally posted by Skepticesque

According to the very accurate Mayan astronomical calender we will be precisely on the galactic plane on December 21..

There is absolutely no apocalyptic significance in the fact that the Earth will be crossing the galactic equator.

Earth will cross the galactic equator in 2012. As seen from the sun, the Earth does this every year – twice. However, the Earth won’t be physically passing through the plane of the Milky Way galaxy anytime in the near future.

Scientific studies indicate that the solar system lies several dozen light-years north of the galactic plane. What’s more, we are continuing to travel northward, away from the plane of our Milky Way galaxy, at some 7 kilometers per second. Therefore, we won’t be physically passing through the galactic plane in 2012 or anytime in the near future.

If you're going to fear-monger, at least do it with a worthwhile cause.

Human caused global warming is a lie.

There is substantial evidence that humans are indeed contributing to global warming.

Direct observations find that CO2 is rising sharply due to human activity. Satellite and surface measurements find less energy is escaping to space at CO2 absorption wavelengths. Ocean and surface temperature measurements find the planet continues to accumulate heat. This gives a line of empirical evidence that human CO2 emissions are causing global warming.

Here's a nice little graph for you to ponder.

Not only are you blatantly wrong, you're accusing those who point out your completely illogical mentality of being disinformation agents. The fact that this even made the front page is utterly pathetic.

I am literally surprised someone could be this dull. Congratulations.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Why wouldn't the earth be getting gradually destroyed from now all the way up until December? Why would it happen right in December on a specific day? I mean, we should be pretty much lined up right now, if you look at the scale of the plane of the galaxy. Why would a few more months make a difference?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

These types of psychological tactics are useless against me. I know for 100% certain my iq is at least 50 points higher than yours, probably 60.

Say something on topic. You are not supposed to engage in personal attacks, actual retorts

I've said plenty on topic, yet you've failed to respond in any way, shape, or form.

According to the very accurate Mayan astronomical calender we will be precisely on the galactic plane on December 21..

There is absolutely no apocalyptic significance in the fact that the Earth will be crossing the galactic equator.

Earth will cross the galactic equator in 2012. As seen from the sun, the Earth does this every year – twice. However, the Earth won’t be physically passing through the plane of the Milky Way galaxy anytime in the near future.

Scientific studies indicate that the solar system lies several dozen light-years north of the galactic plane. What’s more, we are continuing to travel northward, away from the plane of our Milky Way galaxy, at some 7 kilometers per second. Therefore, we won’t be physically passing through the galactic plane in 2012 or anytime in the near future.

If you're going to fear-monger, at least do it with a worthwhile cause.

Human caused global warming is a lie.

There is substantial evidence that humans are indeed contributing to global warming.

Direct observations find that CO2 is rising sharply due to human activity. Satellite and surface measurements find less energy is escaping to space at CO2 absorption wavelengths. Ocean and surface temperature measurements find the planet continues to accumulate heat. This gives a line of empirical evidence that human CO2 emissions are causing global warming.

Here's a nice little graph for you to ponder.

Not only are you blatantly wrong, you're accusing those who point out your completely illogical mentality of being disinformation agents. The fact that this even made the front page is utterly pathetic.

I am literally surprised someone could be this dull. Congratulations.

The increase in CO2 is direct result of global warming, not the other way around. i thought this was already a dead horse with the ancient ice core samples.. Keep this Al Gore crap of my thread, there is no correlation between human activity an global warming, it is purely coincidental and the proof is in the empirical evidence.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

My dog starting doing that to....weird ..... Just started last week. He is vary lazy fat cocker spaniel , I don't think he ever looks up unless you hav a treat or he follows a bird flying.
I should also tell you he is deaf and his eye site is not to good...only 6years old.
Last week I noticed him sitting on the couch looking up at the ceiling....straining his neck...his ears twitching.
He is doing it like every other day.
I am noticing a lot of strange things lately.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hydroman
Why wouldn't the earth be getting gradually destroyed from now all the way up until December? Why would it happen right in December on a specific day? I mean, we should be pretty much lined up right now, if you look at the scale of the plane of the galaxy. Why would a few more months make a difference?

It is. there is a mass extinction underway, (google)the global ice fields and glaciers are melting(google), and temperatures are radically increasing and weather becoming far more energetic(google).

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Ice cores samples taken from all other periods of global warming when humans were not engaged in industrial activity or even present on the planet show an increase in CO@ with every warming period.(google) This is very old news but it doesn't fit the carbon tax agenda so it it isn't in the papers or any of their publications.
edit on 31-3-2012 by elevatedone because: removed unecessary word.

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

Here you go. Direct from Nature. Also, what you were insinuating was a slant rhyme at best. Now, want to answer my questions?

The Sun's motion perpendicular to the galactic plane

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Quit your agenda to do so. Its really tiresome.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   
so your telling me im gonna die and theres nothing i can do about? cool i never head this before lol but i do admit #s gettin a little wavy out here. few days ago i was playing ball in a t-shirt cause it was like 10-15 celcius, blue skies. then in about 5 minutes the temperature drops and it starts snowing. so i put on my sweater and after 10 minutes of snow it went back up to around 10-15 celcius with blue skies...
edit on 31-3-2012 by MurkinGurkin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   

'Scientific studies indicate that the solar system lies several dozen light-years north of the galactic plane. What’s more, we are continuing to travel northward, away from the plane of our Milky Way galaxy, at some 7 kilometers per second. Therefore, we won’t be physically passing through the galactic plane in 2012 or anytime in the near future. '

Wikipedia, right? Source your quote, you're full of something and it isn't allowed to say but let's just say it rhymes with 'ship"

Sweetheart, it was posted in the hyperlink, which, considering you're as thick as molasses, can be seen here.

If you would have actually read the post, you'd of noted it wasn't Wikipedia. You are incapable of even clicking a link. Nice job.

Well, i just did read it and I don't see anything but ascertains without proof. Most astronomers admit they have no idea where we are in relation to the galactic plane.

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join