It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by White Locust

They didn't have to, the Gregorian matched up our calendar to straighten out the time with theirs.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gerizo
So because you posted a formula and claimed to answer that question that makes you right? I didn't see anyone but you answer that question but I am not convinced your response debunks anything. If you did, a lot of other people would have jumped on your answer as being 100% correct. Nice try though.

Fair enough, however there isn't a single post addressing or countering my points, either. How about this, why don't you tell me where you think my logic is wrong and why you're not convinced, and we can go from there?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Unfortunately, there is a surprising amount of energy to be gained from the sacrifice of life.

Our time back then did ride on the back of a lizard. They ruled our planet and we were their slaves. Human and animal sacrifices were made to feed these beings the energy released. Time, in that period, DID ride on the back of a crocodile.

I have no real idea what the Mayan calendar really represents after much discussion and counter-discussion, here on ATS. I just know that at least I'm not the only one noticing the changes.
edit on 31-3-2012 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

So are you insinuating that we do not in fact live on the back of a crocodile?

Blasphemy!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't understand why they would make a calendar that shows the demise of the world and if they knew their own demise why even bother making the darn thing to this point. I think because they expected to still be here.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

THE MOON IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

I used the dodge and burn tools on my own back yard night time photos and there are a lot of S type faces and red eyes in the dark, and other things, shadow realm.

I would call some of this demiurge or bee hive or group soul, for those foolish enough to merge or try to , like some occultists due and some in the military and bloodlines do.

move to 5 10 and you can see a croc, it goes into details and seems to contain other entities/skulls whatever and its creepy.

I've downloaded that pic and uncovered these areas too, and also all the tubes on the moon.

I feel this a lot to do with Sumar and the Mayans and all the ancient sacrifices and even the NEGs/NUKI's running our planet.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

I have noticed a pattern on ATS. Before the OP is able to finish giving the information they intended to share, they are systemactically cut down and shredded by people who are not giving the due respect that they themselves would expect where they posting a thread. They seem more interested in criticizing and finding fault before respectfully hearing the OP out in totality.

It seems that people are more interested in cutting someone down before they even have a chance to conclude the information they intended to share. Could we not give someone at the very least the same respect that we all deserve and expect of other's to allow them to say their peice?

The only thing that is acheived by this systematic undoing is that in the end we all loose out. What ever was intended to be shared is hijacked. As a result often terminated by the OP on account of being continually ruthlessly attacked before even being given a chance to finish.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
it is almost a typical thing for so many threads to become easily derailed in some way or another.
kinda seems that is what is going on here..

well anyway,.. another end is near thread.. and with a side of secret sources..
almost rings of similarities to ET Man..
if the changes to the earth cant be noticed by now then those whom arent already need not bother
gettin ready for the end.. it will be to late for most..if in fact the end is really near..

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

THE MOON IS YOUR WORST NIGHTMARE

I used the dodge and burn tools on my own back yard night time photos and there are a lot of S type faces and red eyes in the dark, and other things, shadow realm.

I would call some of this demiurge or bee hive or group soul, for those foolish enough to merge or try to , like some occultists due and some in the military and bloodlines do.

move to 5 10 and you can see a croc, it goes into details and seems to contain other entities/skulls whatever and its creepy.

I've downloaded that pic and uncovered these areas too, and also all the tubes on the moon.

I feel this a lot to do with Sumar and the Mayans and all the ancient sacrifices and even the NEGs/NUKI's running our planet.

I've read everything you posted and watched ten minutes of your video and truly I mean no offense, however, I just feel sorry for you. You may think this makes me a 'black hat' or whatever, however your mind seems really riddled around some concepts that are so contradictory to each other, I imagine you wrestle with your consciousness a lot.

That must be an incredibly uncomfortable way to live.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I have read the first 6 pages really hoping you would have something more intelligent to say Warrior. I think you may have some medical issue you need to address with an MD. I hope you get well and think you have a lot to offer with your critical thinking outside of the box. But I fear you are incorrect with your assertion of the 2012 climate(no pun intended).

I believe those who have a true grasp on 2012 have moved beyond the claims of the Mayan calendar being that of doom and more of a spiritual war, a war of the mind. Also a physical war, but I believe the countries and leaders will try to take the necessary steps to avoid WW3 as they know the majority of the worlds citizens will be against any such actions.

So, to sum it up, underground bases, possible, chemtrails being bad for our health, possible. 2012, doom and gloom, negative, not what we thought it would be 4 years ago. We see what 2012 is, we are living it, and it is not a negative thing, IF we chose to make it positive, if we as a united people of the world chose to out the wrong doers, hold ceos and corporations accountable for their actions and this can start to be a wonderful world again.
edit on 31-3-2012 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

Egyptia, if the OP had anything constructive to add to this discussion they would be doing it. Don't blame his absence on his detractors. If his information was so urgent and factual, and he were really risking his life to get it out there, I'd bet (detractors be damned) he'd do it.

He didn't.

Instead he aggressively attacked those who questioned him and then folded up his table. No one robbed him of his opportunity to support his claims.

Further, and this has been pointed out countless times in this thread, there have been hundreds of threads like this on ATS all saying the same thing and following the same pattern.

The OP isn't a victim here.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

The purpose of ATS is to discover the truth. The opposite of truth is false. Therefore by pointing out falsehoods in the OP we are doing our due diligence as ATS members. If you want a good story pick up a book. ATS is not the place for fantasy.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

"But unless you start providing strong data about your claims, until then - for me, you're just a troll."

I have already provided enough data and verifiable information to convince anyone that isn't a half wit that the end date of the long count and the mass extinctions are connected. I have also debunked disqualified and throughout falsified general relativity, special relativity , and quantum physics, with incontrovertible empirical evidence.. While this may seem unrelated, I think it gives me some credibility as a knowledgeable physicist, one that relies on empirical observation like Tesla and not psuedo scientific "theoretic mathematics" based fairy tales that more resemble a faith based region than they do science.. . I also think it proves academic mainstream science is involved in an active conspiracy to conceal the truth about many fundamental issues, and that in all likelihood if I am right they would conceal this as well. I also find it disturbing that academics is dominated by a particular minority that has a reputation for dishonesty and suppression of peers who are not of their religion.

What page were those difinitive proofs on? I must have missed them. I have been dying to see the laws of physics themselves be debunked

Seriously though why all the fearmongering? Is this just your method to get the news out? All those messages about a loving eutopia not doin it for ya? How is the Earth shedding her 3D body a bad thing? Are you really so afraid of death?
Also...80% of us are paid disinfo agents? Really? So you are not and I certainly know I am making no extra money on the side, but the eight posts surrounding us statistically are...thats funny.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alienzombie666

and why is homeland security buying up all the bullets it can get its hands on?

I am not taking any sides here, but I think something might happen this year, I hope not of course.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Yay!!! The end is coming, the end is coming, the end is coming!!! :letsDance:

130 degrees in the southern states? I guess that means it'll be at least 160 where I'm at in AZ. Oh noes!

I'm just curious; how does one best prepare for the end? Wear your best suit? Is a hair cut in order? Will you come back here and show us your ass when none of this comes to pass?

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Exsisto

That video got me to download that picture and use the dodge and burn tools and that picture is a heavily photoshopped one by NASA and there some faces there, especially in the shadows. Its quite an out of box thinker who made it. I like out of the box thinkers, they reveal the most.

And then I used it on my own photos of my back yard, and there are things in the Shadows that simply are very alarming, and influence this world and our leaders a lot. That to me is the demiurges and negatives they've been influenced by for a long time. The video shows reptilies, greys and felines. We have a history of exactly that on this planet.

So you can be disappointed all you want, I want people to download that photo and try it themselves, and use Gimp,its a free program.

Think out of the box.

According to most mystery school beliefs, we're in a duality, Light and Shadow. And they follow the Shadow, the very same Shadow that is Quetzcoatl, the great dragon, those who asked for human and animal sacrifice.

Which is exactly the same group who manage the cycles and the bloodlines seem to be dna wise, suited to carry this infestation of them, and work for the Shadow side.

Do try to think out of the box.

Oh and google Alex Jones video, the Clockwork Orange Elves, its an eye opener. Relates entirely to this and Soloman's temple too, even to what Isaiah 28 tells them, that they're not meeting with angels for a base frequency.
edit on 31-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by jakupairs
60 degrees in indiana right now, we skipped winter

Its 75 in Bismarck ND right now and the coldest we got this winter was 18 below.....absolutely no winter this year. In fact this has been the mildest winter in history for ND, something is definately going on.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Discovering the truth would mean giving a person a chance to actually conclude his thesis/claims, not jumping the gun before fully dissecting a partially disclosed theory. What doesn't concern me are claims of higher intelligence or responding via attacking back. I simply just want to hear it all.

If we let go of our ego's for just a minute maybe the man will finish. At that point we can articulate our own arguments and truly discover the truth.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I am still working on this thread, on page 5 right now...so sorry if I didn't get this yet.

I am very confused about this alignment thing.

I know we supposedly cross the plane very year.

But I thought what the Mayans were talking about was different, a once every 26,000 year alignment.

All the planets of our solar system, the sun, lining up in a straight line with the center of the galaxy and supposed black hole.?

also what does this Ort cloud have to do with proposed doom if anything?

Thanks to whoever replies!

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Wikipedia is NOT a reference and there was no human sacrifice in Mayan culture. Catholicism made that up as an excuse to rape rob and murder them.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join