It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"End of World" Imminent: This WARNING is very real.

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Ok IDW, I'll try posting this a THIRD time and see if you want to give a rebuttal.

In response to the coronal video at NASA you claim proves matter traveling at speed of light:

There are a couple of coronal ejections in this video. The first, smaller ejection starts on 3/6/12 at 06:18 UTC. The next, much larger ejection detected begins on 3/7/12 at 00:42 UTC ...

It takes light 8 minutes and 20 seconds to arrive at Earth from the Sun. Here's the equation:

Distance between the sun and the earth
= 15 x 10^7 km
Speed of light
= 3 x 10^5 km/s
Time taken by light to reach the earth
= (15 x 10^7) / (3 x 10^5) s
= 500 s
= 8 minutes 20 seconds.

If matter is traveling at the speed of light as suggested by the OP, by 3/7/12 00:51 UTC the particle radiation from the Sun should be bombarding the satellites.

However, the notable visible particle uptick doesn't really begin until around 3/7/12 04:54 UTC, roughly four hours after the larger coronal mass ejection. The particle bombardment doesn't seem to zenith until roughly 3/7/12 09:54 UTC, nine hours later.

I'm no scientist, but this video evidence doesn't seem to support the OP's claim of proof that matter is traveling at the speed of light. Nowhere near it, in fact. And there's certainly no evidence of a covered-up major scientific breakthrough.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknown known
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Georgia has the most granite in the world I believe, hence the Granite Georgia Guide stones, it is a publicity stunt for a granite company.

The planet is not haunted, there are evil PEOPLE on this planet, but the planet, is beautiful and has everything we need to thrive.
edit on 31-3-2012 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

A publicity stunt for a granite company? Sooooo elaborate it iiiissss.........

And the planet is overpopulated with confused people, but we don't need 660 million to sustain it. 2 billion seems more reasonable. 666 is the devils number. "oh but I am an atheist....blah,blah,blah...don't believe in the devil"

The greatest trick the devil played is convincing fools he does not exist! What is it they call themselves now? Ahhhh yes "luciferians" and i am not talking about st luciferious of cagliari either.

Evil people on an evil planet. Reptillians and greys, were the # are yaaaahh? My twelve guage is waiting and I am thinking of getting an automatic as well.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by InterdimensionalWarrior
I don't want to see another reference to improper grammar, spelling or typographical errors as a qualification for quantifying intelligence on my thread, Anyone doing so will be totally ignored.

You can ignore them all you want, that doesnt mean that they dont have valid points......

It also doesnt mean that you shouldnt be vetted......

Tho i agree with you on the fact that man made global warming is blown vastly out of proportion and is agenda driven......there still remains many questions that youve refused to answer....

Anyone coming to this site expecting to get a free pass and fawned after , for "allegedly" revealing some profound insight, and then proceeding to brow beat those who would challenge them, is delusional at best, and trolling at worst.....

You come on here and post information, and then tell anyone that might debate you that they simply lack the intelligence to understand......

You sir........are dismissed
edit on 31-3-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

link   

link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

He's not proving adept at answering real evidence or scientific rebuttal to his half-brained nitwiticisms and theories. I'm beginning to think our attempts at rationale are likely being lost on a Texas meth-addict, who may also believe he was a CIA pilot and the Aliens are communicating with him directly via his molar fillings.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
wow.

26 pages already. And it's a thread in the Skunk Works no less!

My the things that happen while I was on the road today.......

I would just like to point out the futility of trying to argue with the OP. There is a reason that this thread is in the Skunk Works. I mean think about it:

The OP posted a 2012 Doomsday Thread (like we really needed more of those, right?). But instead of being in the 2012 forum, where is this thread at?

Top it off with the fact that the OP keeps going on about his huge IQ (which you'll have to take his word for, since none of you have seen any tests he's taken), or how only he understands science (well his version of science anyways), and only the OP truly understands what is going on in the world, because only the OP has "special" information (information that he claims is going to put him in a body bag.....which of course we've never, ever heard that here on ATS before, correct?), each and everyone of you should realize that you are feeding a thread, and are giving the OP what they want.

You all have seen it countless of times on ATS....so why do it again?

Ah, wait, I just realized the "entertainment" factor......

In any case, wow again on how quickly this Skunk Works thread made it to 26 pages, AND is now a hot topic. Hehehehe.

I'd have to say the OP succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. You all have fell for it, Hook, Line and Sinker......

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
From what I understand, the Mayans did not include leap years in their calendar. So technically the world should have ended about 7 or 8 months ago.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

link   

link   
reply to post by InterdimensionalWarrior

I am of the camp that believes the Mayans had this information, that they knew of coming disaster in this time.

If it is as bad as you say....I don't believe anyone stands a chance in these bunkers. I think the elite are as screwd as we will be.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
*** ATTENTION ***

Any further off topic, uncivil or insulting posts gets you POST BANNED.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful
wow.

26 pages already. And it's a thread in the Skunk Works no less!

My the things that happen while I was on the road today.......

I would just like to point out the futility of trying to argue with the OP. There is a reason that this thread is in the Skunk Works. I mean think about it:

The OP posted a 2012 Doomsday Thread (like we really needed more of those, right?). But instead of being in the 2012 forum, where is this thread at?

Top it off with the fact that the OP keeps going on about his huge IQ (which you'll have to take his word for, since none of you have seen any tests he's taken), or how only he understands science (well his version of science anyways), and only the OP truly understands what is going on in the world, because only the OP has "special" information (information that he claims is going to put him in a body bag.....which of course we've never, ever heard that here on ATS before, correct?), each and everyone of you should realize that you are feeding a thread, and are giving the OP what they want.

You all have seen it countless of times on ATS....so why do it again?

Ah, wait, I just realized the "entertainment" factor......

In any case, wow again on how quickly this Skunk Works thread made it to 26 pages, AND is now a hot topic. Hehehehe.

I'd have to say the OP succeeded beyond his wildest dreams. You all have fell for it, Hook, Line and Sinker......

Actually nothing I have said is beyond your capability to understand if you make an attempt to.
The true definition of genius is not explaining simple subjects in a complex manner that no one can understand, the true definition of genius is describing complex subjects in ways practically everyone can understand. That is my goal, not to display my superior intellect by using nomenclature and syntax you would scarcely comprehend.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The Mayan end time is Dec 21which is winter in the N Hemisphere where the Earth is at Max tilt away from the sun.
Where did they put the Seed Vault?In the Far North under 400 ft of ice and rock,shielded from the direct sun at that time of the year.
Ed Dames says that there will be NO safe zones in the S Hemisphere for the upcoming undated catastrophe he remote views.Summer down there in Dec,max exposure to the sun.Major Dames also owns a home in N Central Russia.
The Elite are digging in under the Rockies,again winter,tilted away.
Lots of clues out there

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   

link   

There have been predictions of a Kill Shot, by RV ers, that may relate. Whether or not the skeptics believe this is going to happen, or if it will happen on that date, there are lots of strange things occurring. Die offs of animals, fish, birds, and the warm weather in Michigan, which a state with lots of snow in the winter, that really surprised me.

What happens when you miss spring, do the trees even get leaves?

We're having a slightly colder than average early spring.

No matter what the skeptics believe, what could anyone do about this other than the spiritual preparations, what physical things would help?

link   

Since you keep referencing the Maya and some prophecy would you please post said prophecy complete with a citation as to where it comes from? I'm talking either the monument, stela, frieze, or manuscript that it originally comes from.

Since you are also referring to a cycle corresponding to 13 baktuns would you care to explain why there are monuments in Palenque that refer to dates far beyond 13 baktuns? Or what about Coba Stela 1 which refers to a date trillions of years ago?

One final question. If the Long Count did measure a cycle why does it only measure 5,100 years when the precession of the equinoxes (which is the cycle most associated with the Galactic Equator) takes 26,000 years and the time it takes for the solar system to leave and then return to the Galactic Plane 40 million years?

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join