It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chemtrail Hoax

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As anyone who has SECRET or TS clearance will tell you, the thought of divulging information you have been entrusted with is incomprehensible. Having received my first security clearance in 1942, and having held various levels of clearance continuously since then, I take the accusation that I might be committing treason very seriously. If we were to meet in person, I would hope that respect for your elders would cause you to refrain from such flippant comments.

In response to any general concern for the secrecy of the information I posted earlier, please refer to Executive Order 12958, signed by President Clinton in 1995. Once I was able to receive copies of the documents that pertain to this project through open, unclassified channels, I endeavored to find a suitable mode of dissemination. Any information I have or will share has been declassified. Any information that is still classified, at any level, I will not discuss under any circumstances. In addition, my senior position within this organization allows me latitude, though certainly not free reign, on issues of document classification and clearance levels.

Though I enjoy ATS, and have followed various posts throughout the years, I do not make a habit of frequenting conspiracy oriented web sites. For the most part, they are populated with poor grammar, incomprehensible spelling and faulty logic. Perhaps you'd agree that Mr. Phelps falls into many or all of those categories.

As well, whether any individual chooses to believe the facts that I have taken great pains to discuss or not, matters to me not one whit. The decision to step forward, and the mode chosen to discuss this project are the result of several years of focused personal review.

If there are any questions that I have not previously answered, you will forgive me. Please repost them and I will do my utmost to elucidate.

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
A couple weeks ago....I was talking with a friend who is a Shaman.
They brought up the chemtrail topic.
They told me it is NO hoax, that worldwide....the Governments know about how thin our atmosphere has become. It has ALOT tto do with the holes in our ozone. That scientists came up with this plan, to spread a chemical of 'SOMETHING' in our air all over the world to PROTECT US. He also says it is TOP SECRET because they do not want to panic the masses.
He said he was not sure if it was doing any good, other than to bring on MANY other conspiracy theoreys conserning planes dumping 'something' in the air.

I have seen the planes leave the trails and play tick- tac- toe in the sky.....it IS strange to see. I have wondered IF they were trying to poison us or something. However, being told it is for our own saftey also makes sense to me.
I dont KNOW one way or the other, I just know what I have been told.
I thought I would share it here being a member.....and having been told SOMETHING about chemtrails. They never said it was to be kept hush hush, so this is my post on the matter.

[edit on 23-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 06:02 PM
link   
>>However, being told it is for our own saftey also makes sense to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Off_The_Street

Evidence is someone showing the lab results of "chem-trails" collected in situ showing that there's stuff in them that is more than just water, combustion byproducts, and regularly-occuring air pollution. Where's that evidence?

Evidence is someone running a series of investigations that show a statistical correlation between days when there's heavy "chem-trails" and an uptick in admission to doctors' offices, hospitals, and clinics for cardiopulmonary or respiratory incidents, corrected for the time it thakes the "chem-trails" to actually fall out of the sky. Where's that evidence?

You don't have any evidence, billybob; at least not as far as I can see.

well, i wish i could just upload my mind into yours, but at my typing speed that would take centuries.
people have been sent to prison based on nothing but eyewitness testimony.
i don't feel compelled to pursue this topic too much, anymore. know why? this whole planet is in a downward spiral, and chemtrails are a ripple in the ocean of what's wrong(either as a symptom or a cure) with our big blue marble.
'chemtrails' probably aren't malificent, in my mind.
unless, of course there is some kind of combinant chemical that would be distributed to certain demographs through inocculations or food, and the chemtrail whatnot would react only in the bodies of the target population. that's just a logically possible idea. i highly doubt that's the case. i vote for weather modification, or sun screen.

That's what's called an "analogy", Billybob. Showing people pictures of normal contrails as evidence for a Secret Plot is what's called a "non sequitur", i.e., "it does not follow"; just like showing people pictures of christmas presents is not evidence of Santa Claus or showing your friend a picture of a dollar under your pillow is not evidence for the Tooth Fairy.

They don't follow, either.

'analogy'? more than that, it is an insulting analogy. you are belittling the intelligence of the writers with you're choice of analogies. just like you're trying to belittle my intelligence by putting latin in quotes, and big fifty cent words like 'analogy', LOL. whatever, though. i don't care
'non sequitor'? how do you say, "who will guard the guards themselves" in latin? a fish.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by billybob]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
billybob says:

"'analogy'? more than that, it is an insulting analogy. you are belittling the intelligence of the writers with you're choice of analogies."

I may be belittling your assertions, but at lest I use an analogy to do do.

"...just like you're trying to belittle my intelligence by putting latin in quotes, and big fifty cent words like 'analogy', LOL."

No; I put Latin words in italics; and most people don't consider "analogy" as a "fifty-cent word".

"'non sequitor'? how do you say, "who will guard the guards themselves" in latin?"

It's non sequitur; if you're going to use Latin, at least spell it correctly. And the Latin phrase you're looking for is qui custodiet ipsos custodes.

But I notice that your reply above did exctly nothing to further the debate on existence of contrails. Instead, you start talking about how you wish you could do a "mind dump"; how the world is in a downward spiral, and then whine because I write at a level with which you seem uncomfortable.

This is exactly what I meant when I said "... "chem-trail" believers dance, twist, turn, and wriggle when someone askes you to actually discuss..."

You have no evidence. All you can do, when being repeatedly asked for the same, is to whine and change the subject.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

No; I put Latin words in italics; and most people don't consider "analogy" as a "fifty-cent word".

and sarcasm doesn't translate well on the web.

Originally posted by Off_The_StreetIt's non sequitur; if you're going to use Latin, at least spell it correctly. And the Latin phrase you're looking for is qui custodiet ipsos custodes.

i'm not going to use latin. i don't know it. you are the one trying to look smart by using latin. maybe i should throw in some macedonian or assyrian into my arguments. that's gotta be worth something. or not.

thanks for this: qui custodiet ipsos custodes. i love that phrase.

Originally posted by Off_The_StreetBut I notice that your reply above did exctly nothing to further the debate on existence of contrails.
You have no evidence. All you can do, when being repeatedly asked for the same, is to whine and change the subject.

i guess you missed the point about the possibility of two chemicals being distributed through different distribution systems to target only certain demographs of the population. if depopulation were the reason for chemtrails, this is a viable way to do it.
if you want to see more of my arguments, go find the 'painting the sky' thread and go over the ground that howard and i already went over. there's little that you're saying that howard hasn't said, there's few tactics that you are using that howard hasn't used, and you're nowhere as gentil as howard, so i'm not giving you as much time on my dancecard.
i'm not whining. i'm observing. whining is for people who have fear, and i have VERY little of that. i'm a fatalist. you might want to sing some dorris day hits in your head or aloud, now. que sera, sera.

here's the evidence, ALREADY GIVEN, that you will continue to ignore on my command, ......wait for it, ...... OKAY!, GO! GO! GO!

there are patents for spraying equipment.
there are aircraft with spraying equipment installed on them.
people have noticed a change in the appearance of contrails and the PATTERNS that are appearing in the sky.
there are more than one proposed programs suggesting aerosol spraying operations, including the military's 'owning the weather 2020', and edward teller's idea, as well as NASA's research into contrails' effect on global warming(this one has been done).
chemtrails were mentioned in a proposed bill by kunich.(i know the counter argument, but that does NOT change the FACT that it happened. we can dance around whether or not he knew(which he could be lying about, ....he IS a politician, LOL), but i'm not interested. it exists in spacetime. it happened).
the people of espagnola were sickened en masse by a spraying operation. if there are no operations, how could you get sickened by them? petitions from across the country are being ignored by the government. not refuted. ignored.
the governments of whitey have done chemical and biological experiments on uninformed, unsuspecting populaces before, so there is a behaviour pattern there.

res ipsa loquitur.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I may be belittling your assertions, but at lest I use an analogy to do do.

Wasn't that a song in the eighties...LOL
(sry couldn't resist)

So we've gone from debunking to personal attacks now...

believers 1, debunker's 0.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
there are patents for spraying equipment.

[url=http://totallyabsurd.com/absurd.htm]here is another site with patents used by the chemtrail people.

The existence of a patent proves for something that “might” be used in a chemtrail program, proves nothing.

Go to that site above, there are plenty of patents out there for things that never see the light of day.

there are aircraft with spraying equipment installed on them.

What, cropdusters? Cloud seeding? Sure they exist, so what.

people have noticed a change in the appearance of contrails and the PATTERNS that are appearing in the sky.

No. the volume of air traffic overhead has grown exponentially since the 1950’s. Of course there is a change, there are a lot more planes flying around up there.

there are more than one proposed programs suggesting aerosol spraying operations, including the military's 'owning the weather 2020', and edward teller's idea, as well as NASA's research into contrails' effect on global warming(this one has been done).

There are hundreds and hundreds of different programs that are proposed all the time. Does that mean that they are practical or realistic? No. that is why they never get out of the “proposed” stage.

Just like you said, NASA is conducting research on contrails not chemtrails.

chemtrails were mentioned in a proposed bill by kunich.(i know the counter argument, but that does NOT change the FACT that it happened. we can dance around whether or not he knew(which he could be lying about, ....he IS a politician, LOL), but i'm not interested. it exists in spacetime. it happened).

Like you said, Kunich is a politician,
He wasn’t the only one to be fooled by the chemtrail hoax. At least he had the brains to figure out that he had been had and the stones to admit it.

the people of espagnola were sickened en masse by a spraying operation. if there are no operations, how could you get sickened by them?

What???? WTF are you talking about?

petitions from across the country are being ignored by the government. not refuted. ignored.

And frankly as a taxpayer, I am damn glad tha they are igoneing them. I would be rather p.o’d if they wasted money on this crap. (Especially on anything that was circulated and sent in by Cliff Carnicom).

the governments of whitey have done chemical and biological experiments on uninformed, unsuspecting populaces before, so there is a behaviour pattern there.

“whitey?”

Yeah, and some whitey's in this country used to own slaves also, but they don’t any more. So what’s your point? Are you saying that everyone in this country is evil just because someone in the past did something wrong? What about you? Are you evil? Is there a pattern of bad behavior in your past?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
This is an interesting read;

www.gargoylemechanique.com...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
This is an interesting read;

www.gargoylemechanique.com...

Damn!! You got to stop that. That is the second time in 10 minutes that you made me clean up my monitor

Jim Phelps is the inventor of the HAARP project, the discover that the Earth's magnetic field is an MHD generator, the discover of the critical factors of fluoide's on health, the inventor for the titanium method to control fluoride G-proteins, the inventor of the PB method to block G-protein binding sites, the inventor for special formulation for J-8 jet fuels, the inventor of the Ba and Ti chemtrail methods, the inventor of the Star War's Excalibur / Tungusga weapon, and many other critical national security projects.

I think Mr. Phelps has delusions of granduer, don't you think?

Kind of like a certain Dr. "Jubal" that I know.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
[edit on 24/2/2005 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   

i've seen this, so i know it's real.
this must be the invention you're talking about. notice how they took a clear skull, and then covered it with tic tac toe patterns,

when i say 'whitey', i mean, 'the man'. the oligarchs, dude. the bloodlines of power. the 'NWO'. they're not all white.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Seeing as there have been no additional comments or questions relating to my earlier posts regarding the contrail distribution system that I have been working on, I will conclude that my task here is complete.

- I presented to the ATS community the outline of the system, and how it relates to what is commonly, though mistakenly, known as "chemtrails."
- I explained the purpose of this system, namely to delay or avert the upcoming natural climactic shift toward cooler temperatures.
- I relayed details and answered all questions to the best of my ability and to the limit of the relevant security clearance.
- I have injected little personal opinion, staying with the facts of the project.

To conclude this portion of the discussion, I would like to answer a question that, surprisingly, was not asked. Namely, do I believe in the effectiveness of what I am engaged in? Do I think this project, which has been ongoing for over forty years, will have any effect in altering the Earth's climactic system so as to delay or halt the upcoming little ice age? I do not.

It is my opinion, based on decades of research, that the Earth's climactic and interrelated systems have vast cycles that, while measurable, are practically inalterable. The contemporary concern over human carbon emissions altering these climactic system is, to my mind, a kind of hubris. My project's planned contribution is, at best, a token gesture.

The next question to be approached would be: why do I do it? In brief, understand that I have been involved with government projects my entire adult life and I firmly believe in the greater good of those projects. As well, I could not imagine spending my remaining days talking about the past when I could do as I've always done, worked for the present and planned for the future. Finally, I do it just in case I'm wrong.

Thank you for indulging me.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
No,

Thank you for entertaining us with your little fantasy.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
waltersmith - It's your boss from the government program here. I know I look like an alcoholic priest, but that's just a disguise to fool the saps on this forum. It really is me.

You were always a maverick but this time you've broken too many rules for me to cover up for you. The public weren't meant to know about the spraying. People "high up" are going crazy.

You must stop posting straight away and wait for the Men in Black to come round and do whatever it is they do (I'm not sure to be honest, but it can't be nice).

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Six Reasons why "Chemtrails" are a Hoax
I first heard about "chemtrails" about five years ago.....

OTS,

Your methodical logic and subject matter knowledge are most appreciated! The clarity of facts you and Howard have provided allowed me to solidify the conclusion I would have arrived at eventually; just a little faster. Thanks again!

Oh, and BTW:

.....You have voted Off_The_Street for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.....

….. You have voted HowardRoark for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote this month.....

Tried to vote for you twice OTS since you deserve it a bit more….oh well.

Edited to add the missing quote & brackets

[edit on 3/2/2005 by Yosemite Sam]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
theres a chemtrail hoax????? I thought it was a chemtrail fact you should see Bakersfield

cant wait to move in a year when my child is born just found out

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
A menu if you please....

Let's see...

Welll, it looks like the usual fare. The members of the Insane Cloud Posse (ICP) seem to be trying to infest another board with their half truths and lies. But it seems this crowd of chemtrail believers isn't part of the elite Chicken Little Brigade, and they've actually run up against interferrence.

Oh well, I guess I'll just dive right in and have some fun!!!

-Traveler

apc

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Lamagraa: congratulations.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
thx cant wait to find out if its gonna be a boy or girl:
chemtrail aint really my thing but when I see this exact event hoping daily in my skies I cant help but wonder....................where the big UFO news

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join